What has R. Dick (LP's Security Guy) Revealed after Casey-Sitting ??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The other point about the script I've not heard anyone mention... It's a 30-day script. Caylee was missing 31 days before it was reported. Ummm.... doesn't that mean that it was one day after the script was "over" and even if you give her the benefit of the doubt that it was 30 days after the police found out, there still wasn't any talk about a 30-day script until way after 30 days eclipsed. Total BS!

i tied a knot in my t-shirt and put on large sunglasses to do some anthonythinking and dreamed up a scenario where ca took the gas cans so she could burn the script, what do you think?

I'm perplexed here

Now everyone here can tell Casey is a liar ,but yet no one can see that Leonard is lying.
He is first saying Casey told him ,then switches to Cindy told him ,then back to Casey came out and told him.
Then he says ,it was when he was sitting at table with Cindy and then says he was only in house once.
Now he stated before Casey never talked to anyone ,then after revoking her bond all of a sudden they talked to him.

To me if you know a lie ,the fact that anyone believes him is strange.

I wouldn't be too concerned about his "lies" because he is not the one who is suspected of murder.
I don't remember him saying Cindy told him, but she could have backed up Casey when SHE stated it, don't you remember him saying that she ordered him out of the house and stomped into her room? Cindy could have just repeated what Casey had said.
As for him saying before he ever came down to FL that he would find Caylee within a week, I think that was wishful thinking... he really did not know all the facts in the case, and at that point, he believed she had been kidnapped. (this is in reference to a post yesterday regarding not trusting him because his statements vary.... not directed at you!)
I do think he wants to help solve this case, and that his heart is in the right place. He must be pretty good at finding people, and has investigative knowledge, as well as knowing a lot more than we know... otherwise he wouldn't still be involved in it, after his job ended.
Some of his information could also be coming from his staff, particularly the one who was in the house with Casey all the time.

I don't believe anything that RD and LP say. All they are doing is spreading more rumors. Nothing these to men say can be proved as true, or fact. IMO they will do anything to keep there face in front of the camera, and stay on the NG circus show.

If the script was for the next "30" days, how convenient that everything fell apart in "30" days - her mom finding out Caylee was missing and calling the police.

Was Casey supposed to report it after 30 days???????

I don't know how she keeps all of her lies straight!!!!!!!!

I find it interesting that the "script" story was told after we discussed the movie connection.

I'm perplexed here

Now everyone here can tell Casey is a liar ,but yet no one can see that Leonard is lying.
He is first saying Casey told him ,then switches to Cindy told him ,then back to Casey came out and told him.
Then he says ,it was when he was sitting at table with Cindy and then says he was only in house once.
Now he stated before Casey never talked to anyone ,then after revoking her bond all of a sudden they talked to him.

To me if you know a lie ,the fact that anyone believes him is strange.

Not as strange as diverting attention from the main liar, Casey, who is also the main POI in the disappearance of Caylee. I view what all these people say with a degree of skepticism, but LP is in no way a suspect and we know he had nothing to do with what happened to Caylee. There is no dispute that Casey and Cindy have now changed the story, from the original Sawgrass version told to LE and the world to the Blanchard Park/kidnapping toddlers and/or the gave her to a family scenario(s). Better to focus there, on the family members of the missing child, and try to figure out why in the world anyone in that situation would lie or support lying instead of trying to get to the truth.

We know Casey is a liar, however I am not sure if LP or his security are being honest, IMO they may have their own agenda.

IMO, LP is definitely in it for TV airtime, and I don't particularly find him credible. If he has any information, why wouldn't he reveal everything at one time? Why does he have something new to tell us everyday? And what he reveals as "new info" is really not anything we don't already know.

Just yesterday on NG, he "revealed" a new theory that Casey had an accomplice. He has no facts to support this, it is only HIS theory, no different from our theories on this site. So why is this news?

As far as R. Dick is concerned, I really have no reason to not believe what he says, he really doesn't have a motive to lie, as does Casey. However, I would still question his agenda.

The one constant in this whole mess are all of the lies. No one in this tells the truth. I have never seen a statement in this whole fiasco that you could take at face value. I think it would be of value to comb through this case and see what has turned out to be the truth. The only thing I can think of right now is the A's names and address. Amy is taking KC to court so her acusations about the $ should hold up. I think that would be the only truth right there.

I don't believe anything that RD and LP say. All they are doing is spreading more rumors. Nothing these to men say can be proved as true, or fact. IMO they will do anything to keep there face in front of the camera, and stay on the NG circus show.

Oddly, the same could be said of dear kc.

I am on the same page as you, this guys gives me a weird feeling. A lot of the things he says are things that are spoken here on this forum. Sorry to all you LP supporters but I have a weird feeling about him, hey I could be wrong.

I heard briefly that Casey told R. Dick about the story of Zenaida supposebly taking Caylee from Blanchard Park while Samantha was holding her back and then one of them gave Casey the 30-day script to follow.

I honestly think Casey's story is bologne. Just wondering if we have heard anything else from R. Dick while he was "watching over" Casey after LP before LP revoked her bond.

P.s. LP also mentioned that they (LP's team) did NOT have any listening devices in the home.

Anyone hear anything else??

I think its very interesting that he says they didnt have any "listening devices" in the home, but doesnt say anything about the female they had staying inside the home. IIRC ...the Padillas would not answer any questions regarding her. Has anyone else heard anything about her or what she may have heard or saw?

Right.. I bet Casey would say.. the final instructions on the script were to break into the shed, steal gas and burn the script.. :bang:

I'd like to see the part ordering KC to enter a Hot Body contest, boink a few guys, hit on her lawyer, and clean out Amy's account.

Oh! There is also the part ordering her to hide a dead human body in her trunk, and drive around, for a few days.

This must be what she is doing all those hours in the attorney's office. She's writing and rewriting ZG's script and Baez is proofing it for her.

Lies, lies, and more lies. When will it stop? Her stories and her family's stories seem to change by the day. Have her friends' stories done the same? I do admit I haven't completely read through the entire 400+ pages of testimonies.

When questioned about Caylee's whereabouts during that first month, she said Caylee was with the nanny. During the interview with the police, she said Caylee was never separated from her for any length of time before this. That must have been some humdinger of a fight she had with Cindy for Cindy to believe all the lies of Caylee being away with the nanny when they spoke on the phone during late June through mid-July. :rolleyes: Were all these lies supposed to be part of the script? If Caylee and Casey hadn't been separated before, why was everyone believing this for an entire month?????? Maybe they didn't really care what Casey was up to and only half listened to her spiel. :(

The script was about 5,000 pages long. KC is a very quick study-- especially when it comes to lies.

Casey didn't burn it, because there is so much of it. Pieces of it have been concealed in book covers, and have been hidden in libraries all over the county. That's why she needed the gas.

She was only supposed to follow the "script" for 30 days....so she can start talking at any time now right?

Yes, but the 5,000 pages script was so convoluted, it wiped her brain.

She will never be able to say anything, again, for the rest of her life except, "Zanny, Sam, Blanchard. Zanny, Sam, Blanchard."

The other point about the script I've not heard anyone mention... It's a 30-day script. Caylee was missing 31 days before it was reported. Ummm.... doesn't that mean that it was one day after the script was "over" and even if you give her the benefit of the doubt that it was 30 days after the police found out, there still wasn't any talk about a 30-day script until way after 30 days eclipsed. Total BS!

She forgot to turn the script in for the next installment-- like Netflix.

In the next installment, aliens kidnap Caylee, and take her to the Mother Ship.

I'd like to see the part ordering KC to enter a Hot Body contest, boink a few guys, hit on her lawyer, and clean out Amy's account.

Oh! There is also the part ordering her to hide a dead human body in her trunk, and drive around, for a few days.

But you forgot the most important part... THE PIZZA that produces DECOMP smell!!!

LOL

Yes, but the 5,000 pages script was so convoluted, it wiped her brain.

She will never be able to say anything, again, for the rest of her life except, "Zanny, Sam, Blanchard. Zanny, Sam, Blanchard."

And of course "Absolutely"

A script or a scrip? As in Rx. As in Xanax or Zanny? Most scrips are written for a 30 day supply, right? So Zanny the nanny gave her a 30 scrip. LOL.

Yeah, I'm reaching, but I'm starting to think like KC. ~shudders~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back