What I saw/heard Thursday Frye Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the report.

I'm amazed at JB, he can't seem to understand, or is unable to stick to the agenda of a Frye hearing. You'd think he learned those procedures in "Lawyer 101" but I guess not. He keeps wanting to try the case instead!!!

I'm appalled at JB's lack of professional courtroom decorum. He interrupts the judge. He argues with the judge. He calls him 'judge' instead of 'your honor'.

He clearly doesn't understand that how he is embarassing himself with his lack of experience.

I have no doubt that this case will get appealed for the reason of - NOT inffective counsel, but INCOMPETENT counsel.

I'm going with tattoo.....of handcuffs. Because we all know that in CA's mind her identity is intertwined/confused with KC's. :nuts: If KC has to wear handcuffs, well then CA's gonna get herself her own set. :nuts:

slow release of breath......sigh.....head shake. :sigh: :sigh:

:cow:
I believe it is a recent cooking burn.

That whole desk was doing more than head nodding yesterday. I saw laughter, smirks and jaw dropping. JP had some pretty interesting facial expressions as well imo.

I saw some pretty interesting facial expressions from the judge as well....

Was she there all day? I never saw her on the stream and other than toggling between paint, photobucket and WS -- I was watching. I knew she was there, but odd they sure didn't show much of her or have I learned how to filter my eyes from views *I* find unpleasant?
(No, that can't be it -- I saw ICA and JB, etc...)
She was sitting in the second row with her BFF. Attorney by the aisle, CA and then BFF in the morning. In the afternoon her church friends came and she had to scoot over closer to aisle to accommodate them.

I'm not sure if it was our Amil here at WS or the person at The Hinky Meter that also reports on attending the hearing, but someone said that Cindy was crying after this "diminished capacity" discussion was had. Did you see that Amil?
I simply couldn't take it anymore and left before the end - Magpie saw/reported on it over on Hinky.

IMO, Cindy is crying on cue probably. It's all part of the new script, where later we will hear Cindy say how bad and guilty she feels for being overbearing and how it caused ICA to coverup the "accident" out of fear. Of course i'm sure she will save face somehow by explaining her overbearing nature was only out of love and concern.. :sick:

All the prosecution has to do to overcome any 'overbearing/controlling CA" accustaions is to play the videos of the jail visits between CA/GA and ICA. No way that is a meek, bullied "little girl" and a domineering mother!

IMO, Cindy is crying on cue probably. It's all part of the new script, where later we will hear Cindy say how bad and guilty she feels for being overbearing and how it caused ICA to coverup the "accident" out of fear. Of course i'm sure she will save face somehow by explaining her overbearing nature was only out of love and concern.. :sick:

It was one thing to follow all of this when we were all fascinated by the absurdities of this case and we really didn't know the outcome of this...but now, as the truth is so apparent...I am starting to get sick of it all.

At first we could give George and Cindy the benefit of the doubt. No longer. I am sick at what they have done to obscure the truth.

I am sick of the lies that have gone on by this family and their attorneys at covering up the death of such an innocent baby.

I am now sick at watching what the defense is doing.

How can anyone read of the death smell, cadaver dogs, tiny bones, duct tape, garbage bags, chloroform searches, leakage, stains...etc about a little baby girl and not be sick?

What the hell is going on here?

Defense Team... in the name of God...if your girl is not the killer...please explain what happened to this poor little baby girl who was in the care of your defendant!!!!

I'm appalled at JB's lack of professional courtroom decorum. He interrupts the judge. He argues with the judge. He calls him 'judge' instead of 'your honor'.

He clearly doesn't understand that how he is embarassing himself with his lack of experience.

I have no doubt that this case will get appealed for the reason of - NOT inffective counsel, but INCOMPETENT counsel.

Judge is the proper way to address a judge.

IMO, she increased the font to try and prove that anyone could read what was there. She needed to increase the size of font in hopes of convincing JP.
:maddening:

Why can't these people do things in a straight forward fashion rather than deceptive, sneaky, misleading etc. It only makes them look more guilty, IMO.

I'm sure this has been asked and answered many times, but I can't seem to find any opinions on the subject.

Why is ICA always pulling on her sleeves? She did this everytime the camera was on her.........pulling, pulling,pulling. She covers her palms for some reason.

Why do you suppose she keeps doing this?

An unconscious attempt to hide herself from the camera, or perhaps trying to conceal the truth <just a guess>

Cindy admit she is responsible for ICA's behavior!? That would be like ICA admitting she killed Caylee!

Remember the first call home... CA to ICA - What are you saying I'm responsible for you being there? KC, if you hadn't lied....

That was the one and only time I heard CA sounding like a real mother. Never happened again.

No, CA may be willing to do a lot of things for ICA - but accept the blame for her little sociopath, I'll be really surprised!

Cindy admit she is responsible for ICA's behavior!? That would be like ICA admitting she killed Caylee!

Remember the first call home... CA to ICA - What are you saying I'm responsible for you being there? KC, if you hadn't lied....

That was the one and only time I heard CA sounding like a real mother. Never happened again.

No, CA may be willing to do a lot of things for ICA - but accept the blame for her little sociopath, I'll be really surprised!
I won't be surprised. She will do it in a way that will make her sound like a saint. She will turn overbearing into overloving, overcaring, and overworrying.. she will admit to fault in a way that will cause sympathy towards her for being a 'great mom' who just 'didn't see the signs'. Yeah, she will go that far to save KC, imo. Cindy is about Cindy, you're right, but winning and power over this situation means everything to her. It's a trade off if KC is only found guilty of covering up an 'accident' because she was afraid of her mom knowing what happened. Cindy wins there too..she doesn't have a child that is a murderer.

Judge is ONE proper way to address a judge.

FIFY

Most officers of the court address the judge as Your Honor - IF being respectful, that is. "Judge Perry" would also be appropriate, however 'judge?' Not in our district court.

I won't be surprised. She will do it in a way that will make her sound like a saint. She will turn overbearing into overloving, overcaring, and overworrying.. she will admit to fault in a way that will cause sympathy towards her for being a 'great mom' who just 'didn't see the signs'. Yeah, she will go that far to save KC, imo. Cindy is about Cindy, you're right, but winning and power over this situation means everything to her. It's a trade off if KC is only found guilty of covering up an 'accident' because she was afraid of her mom knowing what happened. Cindy wins there too..she doesn't have a child that is a murderer.

BBM - IDK because even if found Not Guilty - it won't make her innocent of killing Caylee, they'll have to live with that!

You do have a way of making CA sound a bigger martyr than we already know! I wonder if she does manage to pull this off if she would ever be able to sleep in the same house with her DD again... Can't even imagine spending the rest of my life sleeping with one eye open! (Not to mention multiple locks on the door, video surveillance in every room and a chloroform detector on the wall.)

OTOH I can't see ICA giving up her dream of traveling the US in her trailer and new Irish baby either. So maybe CA won't have to worry (too much).

BBM - IDK because even if found Not Guilty - it won't make her innocent of killing Caylee, they'll have to live with that!

You do have a way of making CA sound a bigger martyr than we already know! I wonder if she does manage to pull this off if she would ever be able to sleep in the same house with her DD again... Can't even imagine spending the rest of my life sleeping with one eye open! (Not to mention multiple locks on the door, video surveillance in every room and a chloroform detector on the wall.)

OTOH I can't see ICA giving up her dream of traveling the US in her trailer and new Irish baby either. So maybe CA won't have to worry (too much).
Haha.. the ultimate Martyr... I saved you..now get the *advertiser censored** out of here. I don't think she could live with DD, no way. But at least her daughter would be found not guilty publicly (just not at home), and outward appearances are always top priority with the Anthony's ;)

I saw some pretty interesting facial expressions from the judge as well....

Almost forgot to include the witnesses. Officer Forgey and Dr. Vass repeatedly gave JB the have you lost your mind look. Dr. Vass seemed to be looking over at the prosecution hoping for an objection or at least something. His face seemed to say is he for real so I think that may be why JA and LDB were nodding and a little smirky. Ashton should just stay standing instead of the jack in the box reaction to object when JB is doing direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine