What is Cindy A doing while trial watching?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe notes for a book deal............$$$$$...wouldn't surprise me in the least!

I can see a book in their future as they are broke from what I understand and mostly likely not employable. They need the money.
I hope I'm not straying too far from the subject but does anyone know how George and Cindy are paying their bills? Does either one work? I personally hope Cindy does write a book but only if it's to expose her realization that her daughter killed her granddaughter.

I can't stand that she is ALWAYS with her head down writing. Is she doing cross-word puzzles? What's the point of her being there if she doesn't have the intestinal/moral fortitude to look up?

Apparently, GA and her have signed on some uber-lucrative movie deal. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Maybe she's taking notes for that. Bleh.

Also - Why on earth did LA make such a "hooplah" to be able to attend court, and then NEVER show up once? What the hay was that?

These people haven't changed one iota...They now realize that they have to cover their butts 'cause their daughter/sister really is the whack job they always suspected she was...

moo

I'd like to think Cindy is finally grieving and processing the death of her granddaughter in a way that will allow her to go one with her life. Whatever it takes for her to do that and live with herself, you know?

Cindy is living a life that none of us can even imagine right now. It doesn't absolve her of anything, it just puts it into a context that preserves her humanity. And makes her easy to forgive (like she needs MY forgiveness).

If she gets to the point of wondering if she can forgive herself, then she's already most of the way home.

Lets hope both GA, CA and I will include Lee also, can forgive themselves because I am sure they feel guilty of doing things and saying things that they think helped bring on KC's situation. I will add that they did not cause it.
Sometimes the pen and paper are a good way of getting all your feelings and thoughts in perspective and can be very good therapy.

Without reading any other posts - I think she's writing notes for her book.

Surely Cindy would be able to get transcripts of the whole trial, so maybe she is jotting down things that were Casey's lies and things that stand out to her. Maybe she's taking notes for future lawsuits due to all the slander she's suffered and just for self protection. If she writes a book someday, she might as well since all sorts of strangers will be writing books and making money. The notes are probably questions she still has and for a possible appeal, unfortunately. Cindy most likely still has so many questions.

I still have a problem with CA. I can understand parents having a hard time accepting their child is a cold blooded killer, one who killed their own child. That's a lot to take in. What I cannot understand is their interference with the investigation. I will never understand it.

I can see a book in their future as they are broke from what I understand and mostly likely not employable. They need the money.

When I was 9 we had a family member kidnapped and murdered and from that I can say everybody reacts differently. Every family member reacted differently in their grief. I ended up in intense therapy myself 3 days a week.

Now with the Anthonys, they had people all over them day and night and as poorly as they handled it,(imo) that was their way of doing it I guess.
They are different and unusual characters, again, imo. I was shocked by their behavior but they must have felt like they had lost their world and couldn't/wouldn't accept anything but an alive Caylee. Their minds and hearts broke. jmo

It's an earth shattering event. :cry:

I can't stand that she is ALWAYS with her head down writing. Is she doing cross-word puzzles? What's the point of her being there if she doesn't have the intestinal/moral fortitude to look up?

Apparently, GA and her have signed on some uber-lucrative movie deal. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Maybe she's taking notes for that. Bleh.

Also - Why on earth did LA make such a "hooplah" to be able to attend court, and then NEVER show up once? What the hay was that?

These people haven't changed one iota...They now realize that they have to cover their butts 'cause their daughter/sister really is the whack job they always suspected she was...

moo

LA is probably, more than likely, on the DT list so therefore is not allowed to attend the trial until he is completely done testifying.

The ONLY reason GA and CA are allowed is because they got special permission from the court.

IMO general rule is that you can not attend any portion of a trial where you will be testifying until after your testimony.

Legal eagles........ am I right or wrong?

Maybe shes writting what she thinks what really happened in her own words.
" The other side of the story "
How something happen to her Caylee and how KC was lost and all alone. And evil person made her poor daughter say bad things, how she was the victim and the world was out to get her. How her poor daughter fell victim to a fast talking man, and how he used the missguided innocent trusting natured 22 year old girl to turn on her own family.

I believe writting a journal so she can publish a book or movie from her side.

I hope I'm not straying too far from the subject but does anyone know how George and Cindy are paying their bills? Does either one work? I personally hope Cindy does write a book but only if it's to expose her realization that her daughter killed her granddaughter.

I don't know, but I've been seeing pics of Caylee that I had never seen before, so maybe that's one way they have been paying the bills.

I agree with those that think that CA is taking notes of the trial, no mother wants to see their daughter executed. It has to help her stay focused on facts and not emotions.

Maybe she will be putting a book out there to make money. Yes, it is difficult to see how they can profit from Caylee's death, but in all honesty they are not the only ones doing that.

Watching her take copius notes in her notebook leads me to think she is going to write a book when this is over. JMO.

i'd like to see you go through what they have gone through and still work.

When my younger son died six weeks before his third birthday, June16, no less, as a divorced Mother of a seven year old son, I HAD to work. THAT was the easy part ........... dealing with my elder son's grief, while working through my own grief - we were in counseling - is something words just cannot describe. However, I worked, yes, I could have gone on disability due to my mental status, but chose not to do that, and I was a d@mn good employee. In retrospect, I am very glad I made that decision - it was very good for the two of us, as my son has grown into a wonderful, compassionate, STRONG young man.

Oh, and that *closure* *move on with your life* stuff ....... doesn't happen. You 'adapt' over time and learn 'where you can go in your mind,' and just how far ....... BUT, you NEVER get over it. You are NEVER the same. However, you don't 'wear your grief' like a badge, either.

It has been 35 years and I can tell you, it still feels like yesterday. That "punch in the gut," heart literally painfully hurting feeling is real & present EACH time I think of him ...... still many times, daily.

I am neither trying to be rude, nor garner sympathy .... just saying, life is about 'experiences' and how we each deal with and learn from them.

GA & CA, I believe, are still 'one' with their murdering daughter & her DT, and are just presenting themselves with 'different masks' at this time. We shall see. jmho

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, All the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time". Keeps coming to mind.

My feelings have changed quite a few times about the Anthony's, but right now I hope they make themselves rich just to burn KC's but*-- she'd writhe like she'd been hit with holy water.

As far as Lee's permission, he was there for the remainder of Cindy's testimony, I think it was for her support. jmo

I am so sorry for your loss!

When my younger son died six weeks before his third birthday, June16, no less, as a divorced Mother of a seven year old son, I HAD to work. THAT was the easy part ........... dealing with my elder son's grief, while working through my own grief - we were in counseling - is something words just cannot describe. However, I worked, yes, I could have gone on disability due to my mental status, but chose not to do that, and I was a d@mn good employee. In retrospect, I am very glad I made that decision - it was very good for the two of us, as my son has grown into a wonderful, compassionate, STRONG young man.

Oh, and that *closure* *move on with your life* stuff ....... doesn't happen. You 'adapt' over time and learn 'where you can go in your mind,' and just how far ....... BUT, you NEVER get over it. You are NEVER the same. However, you don't 'wear your grief' like a badge, either.

It has been 35 years and I can tell you, it still feels like yesterday. That "punch in the gut," heart literally painfully hurting feeling is real & present EACH time I think of him ...... still many times, daily.

I am neither trying to be rude, nor garner sympathy .... just saying, life is about 'experiences' and how we each deal with and learn from them.

GA & CA, I believe, are still 'one' with their murdering daughter & her DT, and are just presenting themselves with 'different masks' at this time. We shall see. jmho

These people haven't changed one iota...They now realize that they have to cover their butts 'cause their daughter/sister really is the whack job they always suspected* she was...

moo

BBM

*KNEW* (there, fixed it for ya ) :crazy:

When I was 9 we had a family member kidnapped and murdered and from that I can say everybody reacts differently. Every family member reacted differently in their grief. I ended up in intense therapy myself 3 days a week.

Now with the Anthonys, they had people all over them day and night and as poorly as they handled it,(imo) that was their way of doing it I guess.
They are different and unusual characters, again, imo. I was shocked by their behavior but they must have felt like they had lost their world and couldn't/wouldn't accept anything but an alive Caylee. Their minds and hearts broke. jmo

It's an earth shattering event. :cry:
Pleeasee...I won't get going on the A's while this trial is going on because I want justice for Caylee and I believe her mother killed her. I will reserve my judgement and comments about her grandparents until after the trial. I believe that many others who have followed this case since "day one" are doing the same.

moo

eta- jb - do your own research!

LA is probably, more than likely, on the DT list so therefore is not allowed to attend the trial until he is completely done testifying.

The ONLY reason GA and CA are allowed is because they got special permission from the court.

IMO general rule is that you can not attend any portion of a trial where you will be testifying until after your testimony.

Legal eagles........ am I right or wrong?

Lee was granted the same exception (to rules requiring witnesses to remain sequestered until testimony has been given) as George and Cindy.

Legal eagles........ am I right or wrong?[/Q]

His attorney, who is also the A's filed for and received permission for him to sit in the gallery throughout testimony. Oh, and when he testified, he did state, he is currently unemployed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back