What is LP real role in this case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Any chance you could recap what he says? I can't view youtube at work. TIA.

Sorry...RL..just regained power here....aargh..essentially he hits the highlights of the press release but says they don't have tunnel vision...re Misty and remain resolved...just hadn't heard him speak in a while...hope that helps a little :)

LP has never hid his role in these type of things.
It is the same role he had in the Casey Anthony case.

To quote him directly that would be one professional media *advertiser censored*.

When someone tells you who they are, listen to them. Maya Angelou

No doubt he feels sorry for Lisa and Hank, wants to give them the means to get around.
He does have a big heart, I have heard about him helping people before. Maybe he thinks they know something and they'll feel obligated to him. As for bailing Misty out... I wish he wouldn't. She needs to stay right where she is.
I don't know if Marlena was right, that the car was "payment." I heard something else this afternoon on Prime News that she reported and it was not accurate... wish I could remember what it was.

LP has no real role in this case. He is trying to create one for himself. He's already been on NG twice within the last few weeks, saying next to nothing. He needs to stay out of this. As for the car, it's probably some old wreck that he borrowed from someone or got out of a used car lot for a few hundred dollars. LP is disengenuous to the core.

I think he really wants to help locate Haleigh, he has a heart of gold from what I have read about him in the past. He is not perfect, as none of us are. He doesn't need any money, he has plenty. As for publicity, he loves it and will admit it. LE has not been able to locate Haleigh, so I say go for it. Just as I did of TM. He tried, got DB in the mix with good intentions, provided Misty with the LVA/Poly she asked for and searched the best he could. Some were upset at Tim for inserting himself in the case in that manner. I was all for it. Anyone that has with good intentions that is trying to help should be allowed. Again, LE has not been able to find Haleigh, they to have made mistakes and sometimes what LE can't do, others can. Roy K. found Caylee's remains remember.

When Caylee went missing and LP inserted himself in that case at first I was upset that he bailed Casey out. I started reading up on him and found that he is a very giving person. He has provided shelter for many in the past, it's something he does and most of it is not shared with the public or else most would see him in a different light. I also think he feels bad for the family in a way and could be why he provided them with a car and may even provide them shelter.
yeah, & look @ all of the information he gathered on Casey Anthony. She didn't help, & went right back where she belongs. I too think maybe once LP got involved, he realized how dire the Croslin's situation is-& just didn't want to turn his back on them. I've actually considered sending them money, but don't know where to mail it. But before you chastize me, I always give money to poor people & beggers-even if I think they're gonna buy crack with it.

LP has no real role in this case. He is trying to create one for himself. He's already been on NG twice within the last few weeks, saying next to nothing. He needs to stay out of this. As for the car, it's probably some old wreck that he borrowed from someone or got out of a used car lot for a few hundred dollars. LP is disengenuous to the core.
I totally agree,,,if he has so much money ,,,why doesnt he give to people deserving with children instead of these lowlifes,,,who rob blind people,,,,,he is despicable in my book,,,,,,IMO He doesnt give a hoot about people in real need ,,if he did he would be helping them...and not buying his way on the ng show...going thru the backdoor to get inside

Why is he doing this? Well, it isn't for Haleigh... I don't think he really cares about her. My reasoning:

When he put up a reward to help find her, in the beginning, he tied it with very restrictive strings: the $25,000 reward had a time-limit of 72 hours, and she had to be found alive. Once that time lapsed and LP didn't get much media attention during the search, he walked away and never looked back, IMO. Pretty much, in my eyes, LP abandoned her...

IMO: he is doing this for himself...

Q: What is LP's real role in this case?

A. Hank Sr.'s new sidekick.
B. Man in Black. (every mystery needs man in Black).
C. Product Placement for Stetson.
D. Miller's nemisis.
E. Color commentary.
F. Nancy's little secret sumphin'-sumphin'.
G. Thorn in LE's side.
H. Cobra's twin brutha of a different mutha.
I. Comic Relief.
J. GGMS's romantic interest.
K. Circus Clown.

(I haven't decided yet. Will tell ya later.)

I totally agree,,,if he has so much money ,,,why doesnt he give to people deserving with children instead of these lowlifes,,,who rob blind people,,,,,he is despicable in my book,,,,,,IMO He doesnt give a hoot about people in real need ,,if he did he would be helping them...and not buying his way on the ng show...going thru the backdoor to get inside

pay for REHAB for all these characters...money better spent.

I'd like to know the make and model of the car given to the Croslins. I don't understand why a couple with no small children and only themselves to take care of would need to be given money. Hank must be getting some type of check because it was due to arrive Friday according to the jail tapes. Lisa could work instead of getting into trouble involving old blind men, unless she's ill or disabled for some reason that we haven't heard.

I would bet money that LP is trying to get the Croslins to tell MC she needs to fire her lawyer and get a new one that will work with him and then she can be home with Mommy & Daddy...

LP giving them a car is kinda like...DB saying that she didnt need of want the pills anymore so she just gave them to MC.....If anyone has anything of any value that you don't need or use, I would be glad to take it off your hands...LOL

Why is he doing this? Well, it isn't for Haleigh... I don't think he really cares about her. My reasoning:

When he put up a reward to help find her, in the beginning, he tied it with very restrictive strings: the $25,000 reward had a time-limit of 72 hours, and she had to be found alive. Once that time lapsed and LP didn't get much media attention during the search, he walked away and never looked back, IMO. Pretty much, in my eyes, LP abandoned her...

IMO: he is doing this for himself...
He also had a phoney reward for Caylee. He is so full of it. He puts a time limit because he has no intention paying the reward out. He knows the odds are no one will cash in on the reward in that time frame. It's all about him. I don't buy that he has a heart of gold. He does it to benefit himself.

I would bet money that LP is trying to get the Croslins to tell MC she needs to fire her lawyer and get a new one that will work with him and then she can be home with Mommy & Daddy...

LP giving them a car is kinda like...DB saying that she didnt need of want the pills anymore so she just gave them to MC.....If anyone has anything of any value that you don't need or use, I would be glad to take it off your hands...LOL

Exactly. He is attempting to buy them and use them for his own grandiose needs. I would like to see him entice them with drugs and then maybe his interfering backside will be in the county lockup too.

I'd like to know the make and model of the car given to the Croslins. I don't understand why a couple with no small children and only themselves to take care of would need to be given money. Hank must be getting some type of check because it was due to arrive Friday according to the jail tapes. Lisa could work instead of getting into trouble involving old blind men, unless she's ill or disabled for some reason that we haven't heard.

Hank Sr. said in the jail tape released last week that he was collecting unemployment checks and that he had (I think) 3 more weeks to go. No reason why Lisa couldn't be working, but it seems to be a way of life with all of those connected with this case. Scam the system and then scam it some more. Low life scum.

He is a scamp!!!! He needs to butt out he did nothing in Caylee's case just added to the circus.As for the car I would not give those 2 anything.I am sure the tax payers of FL have given them thousands over the years.If they worked like the rest of us they would have what they need.Too bad pills are so expensive as I am sure that s what they have spent any money they did have.

Looks to me that LP has bought himself a couple of Croslins. Gave them a car so they could get to the jail to see Misty, probably gave them the questions to ask as well. Hope it works LP, better plan than bailing Misty out.

Looks to me that LP has bought himself a couple of Croslins. Gave them a car so they could get to the jail to see Misty, probably gave them the questions to ask as well. Hope it works LP, better plan than bailing Misty out.

I agree Charlie. HC is trying his darndest to get Misty to talk about things. Notice the repeat of J & L's names. But, she still is vague on Haleigh. Note to LP--have HC ask her if RC really went to work that night or not. Tell her local rumors say he was already fired or sent home before Haleigh disappeared. See if that shakes her up.

Repeating those names was for the viewing audience. There was no contemplation beyond putting them out there. Since LP wants info, I'm guessing ol' Hank was telling him that these two should get the shakedown.

I think his tactic about getting her out if she talks first is a really good idea. I mean he did get a lot of information that helped the Caylee Anthony case. At first I didn't like that LP was involved with this case. I thought that he was going to just bail her out but now that it has been cleared up and he's not bailing her out unless she speaks I don't see the problem with what he is doing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back