What is LP real role in this case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder what Teresa thought about all this. j/c

IMO, he's only in it for himself. He loves the media attention and since the fiasco with Caylee, he hasn't really had much. And that's all I'm gonna say too. :)

Lenny needs to stay out of all this stuff. He did nothing that helped in the Anthony case, talks out of both sides of his mouth, is so not interested in the victim since he is only interested in media attention. IMO though, all he has to do is remind ma &pa or anyone else in the family about the reward they can collect & they will give her up in a ny minute.

I think he really wants to help locate Haleigh, he has a heart of gold from what I have read about him in the past. He is not perfect, as none of us are. He doesn't need any money, he has plenty. As for publicity, he loves it and will admit it. LE has not been able to locate Haleigh, so I say go for it. Just as I did of TM. He tried, got DB in the mix with good intentions, provided Misty with the LVA/Poly she asked for and searched the best he could. Some were upset at Tim for inserting himself in the case in that manner. I was all for it. Anyone that has with good intentions that is trying to help should be allowed. Again, LE has not been able to find Haleigh, they to have made mistakes and sometimes what LE can't do, others can. Roy K. found Caylee's remains remember.

When Caylee went missing and LP inserted himself in that case at first I was upset that he bailed Casey out. I started reading up on him and found that he is a very giving person. He has provided shelter for many in the past, it's something he does and most of it is not shared with the public or else most would see him in a different light. I also think he feels bad for the family in a way and could be why he provided them with a car and may even provide them shelter.

At one time I had some respect for the cowboy Lenny. That all changed when he was trying to talk Tim into doing the water search at the park saying to look at how much MONEY they could make if they pulled Caylees skull out with media there. I am proud to be a member of TES and that is NOT how things are done. LP had zero interest in simple respect for any remains that might be found or the shear pain it would cause to those who love her. I don't give a rats behind about the pain it might have caused Cindy George, Lee or KC but I do care about great grand parents and others who loved this child. I can promise you IF Missy or anyone else told Lp where the body was, he would be there with media in force. I think they would be his first call, LE second. It's okay you think his reasons are noble & I am glad he has done and perhaps continues to do good for others. I just don't think he intentions are all that noble in high profile cases. I would support his involment only if he kept it out of the media now, during and after.

Just what these people need, another handout...I am surprised they duidn't get a car with the Haleigh donation fund. Oh sorry, that would have went to the law abiding Cummings clan. Thay all have such class!!

I could not agree more. I understand people having a hard time, being down & out but I think this family lives off others as a life style. It seems with all of them it's "gimme gimme." As long as someone always step s up & gives them hand outs they have no incentive to better their life.

Lenny has said that he won't bail Misty out until she tells him where Haleigh is. He learned from Casey Anthony that you don't bail them out first and then expect them to tell you anything. So we will see what happens and how bad Misty wants out of jail. She may not know where Haleigh is but she might tell whatever she does know.

I totally agree,,,if he has so much money ,,,why doesnt he give to people deserving with children instead of these lowlifes,,,who rob blind people,,,,,he is despicable in my book,,,,,,IMO He doesnt give a hoot about people in real need ,,if he did he would be helping them...and not buying his way on the ng show...going thru the backdoor to get inside

Remember on Nancy Grace all the money he promised to raise & donate to TES. Last I heard he has yet to send one penny.

Lenny has said that he won't bail Misty out until she tells him where Haleigh is. He learned from Casey Anthony that you don't bail them out first and then expect them to tell you anything. So we will see what happens and how bad Misty wants out of jail. She may not know where Haleigh is but she might tell whatever she does know.

What I don't understand is: if Misty admits she knows what happened to Haleigh or/and where she is, and even that she had something to do with it, shouldn't she be in jail? And won't LE immediately charge her with more things and put her back in anyway?

I bet one reason the deal fell through was if the Croslins really did insist that LP could not involve the media. No way he would agree to that. IMO

What I don't understand is: if Misty admits she knows what happened to Haleigh or/and where she is, and even that she had something to do with it, shouldn't she be in jail? And won't LE immediately charge her with more things and put her back in anyway?

I bet one reason the deal fell through was if the Croslins really did insist that LP could not involve the media. No way he would agree to that. IMO

I just listened to the new tape of Misty & LC that Skye released. I am floored that Misty would put all these "conditions" on letting LP bond her out. She wants it in writting he wont revoke, wont tell the media, she wont talk to him UNTIL he bails her out etc. I really do not think Misty is in any postion to call the shots. I was also amazed, though I shouldnt be, at how when lc tells Misty that LP has put 100.00 in her account Misty says to tell Lindsey & Chelsea to do the same. She was put out that Chelsea bought a bed in a bag or something like that rather than put that money on her jail account. Why oh why do people like her & KC feel so freaking entitled. I say LP should spend his money else where, let Misty sit and sit and sit.

Well, by law Misty was given a bond. She has the right to bond out. So does Lisa Croslin & just about everybody who's thrown in jail. Leonard Padilla IS a bail bondsman, so , I can understand his interest. When I listened to him on the Levi Page show, he seemed a little behind, so hopefully, this is just business as usual. But I do know from experience, that it's hard to turn your back on needy people. I don't have Padilla's kind of money, so I can't buy cars, but I have been sucked in.

lenny is a Bounty Hunter which is not legal in Florida, his nephew is a bail bondsman in Cafifornia.

They have to be certified in each state. There are Florida bounty hunters.

They have to be certified in each state. There are Florida bounty hunters.

Correct, but in FL it is illegal to call oneself a bounty hunter.

It's all just a play of words and dumb, imo.

In Florida you must obtain your "limited surety agent" license from the
Florida Department of Financial Services, Bureau of Agent and Agency
Licensing, in order to legally apprehend bail fugitives.

It is important to note that in Florida it is illegal to refer to or
identify oneself as a bounty hunter, bail enforcement agent, fugitive
recovery agent, etc- anything other than a "limited surety agent" or a
"professional bail bondsman."

I think LP's motive is to find Haleigh. He has already said he WILL NOT do anything til she tells what she knows and so far he hasn't. I think he is taking care of Mom and Pop Croslin to show Misty he will take care of her too if she tells the truth.

SBM

I read somewhere it's a 3K Ford Taurus. I'll go look for the link..

LC states it in this brand NEW video here... listening now myself!

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6394184.php

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=152200&catid=3
From your second link ~

"Padilla, who has not received the letter yet, confirmed that he had spent about $3,000 on a car for Hank Croslin Sr. and at least $200 on food and phone time for Misty or her family.

Padilla also said his office bailed Misty's mother, Lisa Croslin, out of jail Thursday for the grand theft charge."

Personally I think his generousity could be better placed to donate to a worthy charity or families (i.e. unemployed due to the economy, with small children) who are really in need. MOO

Well if MC tells LP ~ or anybody ~ where Haleigh is then she was, at least, part of a criminal act, imo, and she would be charged accordingly and I'd assume no bail. So all I'm seeing with his offer is "words". :waitasec: MOO

AT this point, the only good I see LP doing is keeping Misty's hopes up. The more she thinks she may get out, maybe the more she will talk when her hopes are shot down.
I don't believe she will give anyone any useful information because incriminating herself in murder would land her much more time than drug trafficking.

Lenny may be doing a good job in keeping her hopes up, but honestly, he needs to let the cops handle this one and spend his money on a family who is truly desperate for help in this economy and does everything right by the law...JMHO

From your second link ~

"Padilla, who has not received the letter yet, confirmed that he had spent about $3,000 on a car for Hank Croslin Sr. and at least $200 on food and phone time for Misty or her family.

Padilla also said his office bailed Misty's mother, Lisa Croslin, out of jail Thursday for the grand theft charge."

Personally I think his generousity could be better placed to donate to a worthy charity or families (i.e. unemployed due to the economy, with small children) who are really in need. MOO
I would agree if there was not a missing child involved. I say do whatever it takes to get someone to talk, and IMO its working at least with Hank, he has really been drilling Misty to find out what happened to HAliegh.

I would agree if there was not a missing child involved. I say do whatever it takes to get someone to talk, and IMO its working at least with Hank, he has really been drilling Misty to find out what happened to HAliegh.
I guess I'm just not that optimistic that MC will actually admit to where Haleigh is, no matter what gifts LP gives her parents or how much money he puts in her commissary account. Talking, imo, would only ensure she'd never leave jail/prison. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back