What is LP real role in this case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think his tactic about getting her out if she talks first is a really good idea. I mean he did get a lot of information that helped the Caylee Anthony case. At first I didn't like that LP was involved with this case. I thought that he was going to just bail her out but now that it has been cleared up and he's not bailing her out unless she speaks I don't see the problem with what he is doing.

It's his money; he wants to spring her, go 'head. But he should remember that he regretted nearly immediately bailing out Casey, since he and his crew were shut out nearly immediately she was bonded out.

I am certain Misty won't give him anything once she gets what SHE wants. LP will do well to remember that she lives 5 minutes at a time, and once he has given her the means to get out, the next 5 minutes will not be his.

Repeating those names was for the viewing audience. There was no contemplation beyond putting them out there. Since LP wants info, I'm guessing ol' Hank was telling him that these two should get the shakedown.

I think LE thought long and hard about putting those names out there when editing the CD of the visits.

I keep getting this visual from the movie Titanic - where the third class passengers are running up the hall to get above deck. The camera pans down to the floor, one sees the water starting to flow and the rats running ahead of the passengers...

Knowing that her parents are having a hard time, what is with this move???

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=152200&provider=top

"The cease-and-desist letter dated Feb. 17 says, "We have been informed that you have purchased a vehicle, cellular phones and other items for Hank and Lisa Croslin. Misty considers this action an unwanted, third-party contact intended to influence her parents to convince her to work with you." <snipped>

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=152200&provider=top

"The cease-and-desist letter dated Feb. 17 says, "We have been informed that you have purchased a vehicle, cellular phones and other items for Hank and Lisa Croslin. Misty considers this action an unwanted, third-party contact intended to influence her parents to convince her to work with you." <snipped>

Thanks for providing this most interesting link. I think that Misty is flip-flopping badly. Her immaturity, her desperation (and maybe her drug withdrawal) causes her to agree with whatever the last person she spoke to says. She started out on the Feb. 9th tape that was posted today saying to Lisa "don't talk to him" and then made a 360, pushing Lisa to call LP when she gets home, going so far as saying that she will drop RFields and get a lawyer that LP recommends. I'll bet that by now, she is back to wanting LP's assistance.

Kimster it is my guess that Fields believes he can get a deal for Misty and doesn' t want the interference. Probably feels it isn't in the best interest of his client. He is showing a clear separation between his client and his client's parents. It is an ethical thing for an attorney. But it is my bet that Misty wants out badly enough that she may take freedom over the advice of her attorney and be looking for a new one.

Why do I think that this portion of the letter is the lawyers words in "speaking for Misty"? We have all heard her tell her parents to get ahold of LP, talk to LP, we heard her tell her mom ok about talking about other lawyers that LP may be able to help with, he put money on her commissary acct, got minutes on the phone so she can call them, etc ....so who does the lawyer think he is kidding? Has he listened to the tapes? Or what has changed MC's mind?

It could be a hint as to how Misty and her lawyer are getting along. It wouldn't be the first time she ignored his advice.

I don't think Mr Fields has a clue about Misty and Lisas conversation about LP, yet.

I hope this doesn't turn into a bashing thread on LP. He has helped many people. Sure he likes the media, so what? That is his motivation. The other one who likes to help is motivated by money, so what? The end result is both of these men are out to find missing children. Whatever their motivation, the end result is what needs to be remembered. LP did more good than harm with that CA case...sure I was mad that she was out. I hope he learned from that one. However; he stayed around and got information and found out about that farce with the psychic and the P.I. searching the exact area where Haleigh was and provided PROOF. This is/was an important part of that case and shows deviousness by the defense. He is one of the "Good Guys" even if wears a black hat.

Whisp, no bashing allowed. The announcement made a few days ago includes ALL players. We're just going to analyze information cuz that's how we roll now. :wink:

I am glad to see this letter from Fields go out to LP. I may get tomatoes thrown at me, but I want all outsiders to let LE and the system handle this case with no interference. I have always believed LP to be an opportunist in Caylee's case and now Haleigh's case. I don't want to see another circus out of respect for Haleigh.

Since the beginning, I have wanted to see Misty and Ronald in jail. They are now there and I want them to stay there.

IMO, Lisa and Hank, Sr. have gotten themselves into their present circumstances and they should get themselves out of it.

ETA: Not bashing, just stating an observation and an opinion. I am not calling LP a bad name.

MOO

Why is he doing this? Well, it isn't for Haleigh... I don't think he really cares about her. My reasoning:

When he put up a reward to help find her, in the beginning, he tied it with very restrictive strings: the $25,000 reward had a time-limit of 72 hours, and she had to be found alive. Once that time lapsed and LP didn't get much media attention during the search, he walked away and never looked back, IMO. Pretty much, in my eyes, LP abandoned her...

IMO: he is doing this for himself...

and the only reason he was here at that time was because he was having his own service at the site Caylee was recovered at. If Haleigh had gone missing at any other time lenny would not be involved at all...

JMO

I hope this doesn't turn into a PRAISE thread for LP. How can LE do their job properly with all these idiots that have nothing to do with.....oh yeah this is about finding Haleigh...

The minute he is mentioned he is on NG........bail everyone out buy cars, etc.. They made their bed....let them deal with the consequences....these are ADULTS....who's deceitful way...that includes ALL of them are hindering an investigation...................

LP is a nice guy.....he is a bounty hunter go find someone who has skipped bail.

I have always thought LP is in it for the truth but at the same time he loves the media, jezzz look at him! I don't care if he's flamboyant, but he has tremendous LE connections and lots of financial connections as well. If he gets to the bottom of a case and its 1 out of 100 and a missing child is found, or a case is solved I have no problem with it.

This is a perfect place to clarify "bashing" a bit more.

To say "I like LP's tactic because..........." Or to say "I think LP's crazy to give money to the Croslins because........." is not bashing. That is stating your opinion and analyzing the situation.

To say "I wish LP's cowboy hat would get so tight he goes back to California" is more along the trail of bashing. It isn't THAT bad, but then you get the long row of posts AFTER it that makes it become a bash party and then some great posters are sent to the corner and it stinks, IMO.

I am glad to see this letter from Fields go out to LP. I may get tomatoes thrown at me, but I want all outsiders to let LE and the system handle this case with no interference. I have always believed LP to be an opportunist in Caylee's case and now Haleigh's case. I don't want to see another circus out of respect for Haleigh.

Since the beginning, I have wanted to see Misty and Ronald in jail. They are now there and I want them to stay there.

IMO, Lisa and Hank, Sr. have gotten themselves into their present circumstances and they should get themselves out of it.

ETA: Not bashing, just stating an observation and an opinion. I am not calling LP a bad name.

MOO

Great post!!! I really hope that Fields is able to maintain control over Misty. I would hate to see her bonded out and the resultant media circus back in full gear - thanks to you know who. I for one have had enough of that.

MOO

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :aktion033:

If Padilla sticks to his word and only bails her out if Haleigh is found then I am all for it.

Anything other then that would be wrong.

Well, by law Misty was given a bond. She has the right to bond out. So does Lisa Croslin & just about everybody who's thrown in jail. Leonard Padilla IS a bail bondsman, so , I can understand his interest. When I listened to him on the Levi Page show, he seemed a little behind, so hopefully, this is just business as usual. But I do know from experience, that it's hard to turn your back on needy people. I don't have Padilla's kind of money, so I can't buy cars, but I have been sucked in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhynonono
Back