What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
Seriously, if she is hiding something, which I have not seen proof of, first off LE should be able to figure it out, and even if she was and they can't figure it out, they should move on, and find HaLeigh.Imo, she's a good fall guy for LE. I don't believe she is some cagey teen mastermind able to pull of a crime of the century. Please get a grip, imo of course.

Seriously, if she is hiding something, which I have not seen proof of, first off LE should be able to figure it out, and even if she was and they can't figure it out, they should move on, and find HaLeigh.Imo, she's a good fall guy for LE. I don't believe she is some cagey teen mastermind able to pull of a crime of the century. Please get a grip, imo of course.

I agree that she should be found. I'm not sure that all crimes that go unsolved are committed by cagey masterminds, though, so the fact that there are no arrests doesn't necessarily rule anybody out. It might be that LE hopes to find her before moving to charge anyone. I hope that LE has Misty's story figured out by now.

BBM

Misty is a 17 year old high school drop out. If Misty is hiding something and if the PCSO, FDLE and the FBI cannot figure out what it is, there is a big problem.

I agree with you, Flossie. I don't believe that Misty is a teen mastermind either.

Maybe Satsuma can borrow the Orlando detectives so this case can be solved and Haleigh found. Yes, before you even say it, I know that LE didn't find Caylee, but they certainly found the one responsible for her death real quick, as quick as they could with finding out about it 31 days later.

Thanks Ath, I just can't see it kwim?

I heard on the BNN show that one thought was Misty out with the children and propping the door to carry Junior in and place him in bed and going back to the vehicle to get HaLeigh and she was gone. Who knows if that is true. With LE's apparent issues with the timeline, seriously, does it matter? Just go get her imo.

Thanks Ath, I just can't see it kwim?

I heard on the BNN show that one thought was Misty out with the children and propping the door to carry Junior in and place him in bed and going back to the vehicle to get HaLeigh and she was gone. Who knows if that is true. With LE's apparent issues with the timeline, seriously, does it matter? Just go get her imo.

Too late now but it would have mattered a lot in the beginning of the investigation, IMO. If that's the way it happened then Misty could have pinpointed the time of the disappearance exactly. LE might have come across the abductor on their way when they arrived if she'd called 911 immediately. It might have been a huge help to the investigation to find out she was missing right away and get LE there ASAP.

BBM

Misty is a 17 year old high school drop out. If Misty is hiding something and if the PCSO, FDLE and the FBI cannot figure out what it is, there is a big problem.

I agree with you, Flossie. I don't believe that Misty is a teen mastermind either.

I agree, there is a big problem. But I don't think it takes a mastermind to fool LE. All that is required is for someone so controlling to literally scare you into silence.

I agree, there is a big problem. But I don't think it takes a mastermind to fool LE. All that is required is for someone so controlling to literally scare you into silence.

These aren't amateurs. I'm pretty sure that LE (PCSO, FDLE or the FBI) could figure out if Misty was "intimidated" into silence either through her actions or her polygraphs.. They have interviewed her numerous times for, IIRC over 50 hours. Eventually, Misty would crack if she had something to hide or if she was being "scared" into silence, IMO.

Didn't she have to have her parent there doing the interview? Her parent would likely sue LE in a heartbeat if they did any hard press interview or scared her. If you noticed, when they tried to get tough, she simply walked out. So exactly how hard could they have been?

These aren't amateurs. I'm pretty sure that LE (PCSO, FDLE or the FBI) could figure out if Misty was "intimidated" into silence either through her actions or her polygraphs.. They have interviewed her numerous times for, IIRC over 50 hours. Eventually, Misty would crack if she had something to hide or if she was being "scared" into silence, IMO.

I agree completely Ath, jmo, it's absurd to assume otherwise. They have had heat on Ron and Misty and as much as it angers me and makes me ill, Teresa, for months. And they have jack squat. Let's have a clue. Let's look at the stats on non custodial parent, abduction,and no, do not believe Crystal in her state could pull it off or even wanted to, let's broaden the circle shall we? Jebus

I have no quote buttons:

Flossie says:

<<It is absurd to assume otherwise>> stated as response to... "Misty would have cracked">> snipped

Fact is that children must be accompanied by adult/parent when being formally interviewed by LE. Fact is that we do not know if she was ever seriously interrogated with tough questions; BUT we do know that she walked out of interview when she didn't like the way it was going.

Assumption is when anyone assumes that Misty would crack.

Many people keep lies forever. True but sad. I couldn't hold a lie back like this but that is me. KC has been able to keep Caylees death or admitting to how her death happened from the public almost a year now, Drew, OJ, & Scott and others. It's not a hard thing to do, they don't admit anything. Pretty simple, it would just eat me up. Not sure I could do it.

But it does happen...

I agree completely Ath, jmo, it's absurd to assume otherwise. They have had heat on Ron and Misty and as much as it angers me and makes me ill, Teresa, for months. And they have jack squat. Let's have a clue. Let's look at the stats on non custodial parent, abduction,and no, do not believe Crystal in her state could pull it off or even wanted to, let's broaden the circle shall we? Jebus

I knew that Misty had been inteviewed and poly'd multiple times. Also, her consistencies were discussed in the media by LE and they named her "the key" to finding Haleigh. So, I suppose some could conclude that LE had the "heat on" her. But I wasn't aware of LE being that interested in Ron and Teresa. What makes you think that LE has turned the heat on them ?

IMHO,MC is hiding alot, as is RC and a few more. The heat has been on low way too long. They need to raise the heat on ALL three of them and even add a few others to the pot.JMO

Many people keep lies forever. True but sad. I couldn't hold a lie back like this but that is me. KC has been able to keep Caylees death or admitting to how her death happened from the public almost a year now, Drew, OJ, & Scott and others. It's not a hard thing to do, they don't admit anything. Pretty simple, it would just eat me up. Not sure I could do it.

But it does happen...

Yes, it does happen. Some people can keep a big secret until they die, I don't think I could, it would have to come out.
Fact is, we don't know how much heat they put on Misty. Being only 17, they probably did not get too aggressive with her. Look how easy the FBI handled Casey's questioning, and they KNEW she did it. She was laughing, joking, and they treated her very nice. How do we know for sure how they questioned Misty or anyone, for that matter? We don't.
Saying that she would have cracked by now is just assuming something you have no proof for. By 'you', I mean generally... not you, personally.
This is just my opinion, but I believe Misty is highly intimidated by Ron and his mother and grandmother. She fears their wrath more than she does LE's.

My circle is broad, I believe that a sexual predator happened upon the situation occurring on Green Lane that night, whether this person knew the family or not I can't guess, but they took advantage of the situation and snatched Haleigh, I am curious though, since you think that Crystal would kidnap Haleigh because she was the non-custodial parent, why did she not take RJ?

My circle is broad, I believe that a sexual predator happened upon the situation occurring on Green Lane that night, whether this person knew the family or not I can't guess, but they took advantage of the situation and snatched Haleigh, I am curious though, since you think that Crystal would kidnap Haleigh because she was the non-custodial parent, why did she not take RJ?
Again, I was not posting to or about you. Has LE changed their position that this was not a stranger abduction? I've been busy and may have missed something important. I said I don't believe Crystal could pull it off, and I also don't think she would have wanted to. Misty may have started to wake up, and whoever was there did not want to risk being caught. Someone else said just one theory was that Misty had been out driving with the children, and when she came back she propped the door open and went to the car and got Jr and carried him into the MH and tucked him into bed and when she went back to get HaLeigh she was gone.

Again, I was not posting to or about you. Has LE changed their position that this was not a stranger abduction? I've been busy and may have missed something important. I said I don't believe Crystal could pull it off, and I also don't think she would have wanted to. Misty may have started to wake up, and whoever was there did not want to risk being caught. Someone else said just one theory was that Misty had been out driving with the children, and when she came back she propped the door open and went to the car and got Jr and carried him into the MH and tucked him into bed and when she went back to get HaLeigh she was gone.

You quoted my post so I thought you were responding to something I said...lol. Ummm, no LE has not changed their position that this was not a stranger abduction but just because they think it is not a stranger abduction does not instantly mean that Crystal sent someone to Satsuma to snatch Haleigh from the car. That does make more sense than some of the scenario's of a parental kidnapping though. "Not a stranger abduction" means anyone that may have come into contact with Haleigh and that could be anyone that lives near them, neighbors said Haleigh was a friendly child and ran over to talk to them so anyone in a little girls running distance should not be considered a stranger. Neighbors, friends, relatives friends, could all be considered "not strangers". If LE thought that a family member was involved in Haleigh's abduction or disappearance don't you think LE would have said it was a familial abduction rather than not a stranger?

I think you missed where I posted "I said I don't believe Crystal could pull it off, and I also don't think she would have wanted to."

LE has reasons for what they release imo.

(When I posted Please get a grip, and broaden the circle, I did not quote you.)

You quoted my post so I thought you were responding to something I said...lol. Ummm, no LE has not changed their position that this was not a stranger abduction but just because they think it is not a stranger abduction does not instantly mean that Crystal sent someone to Satsuma to snatch Haleigh from the car. That does make more sense than some of the scenario's of a parental kidnapping though. "Not a stranger abduction" means anyone that may have come into contact with Haleigh and that could be anyone that lives near them, neighbors said Haleigh was a friendly child and ran over to talk to them so anyone in a little girls running distance should not be considered a stranger. Neighbors, friends, relatives friends, could all be considered "not strangers". If LE thought that a family member was involved in Haleigh's abduction or disappearance don't you think LE would have said it was a familial abduction rather than not a stranger?

I think you missed where I posted "I said I don't believe Crystal could pull it off, and I also don't think she would have wanted to."

LE has reasons for what they release imo.

No I didn't miss that...I might have though you posted it on a different thread. So you feel that Crystal wasn't the one that actually came down to Satsuma and snatched Haleigh? So it might have been her boyfriend or mom or dad, but not her. OKay, got it. So because LE released info that this was not a stranger abduction you feel it might be possible that they meant familial abduction instead. Because all of those people are family members or people that Haleigh would associate as family.:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back