What is Misty hiding, IF anything?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is Misty Hiding?

• Total voters
As I watched and listened to over 30 video and audio tapes of this case yesterday I distinctly heard LE say that MC was the key to this case AT LEAST in reference to the time line.

I'm a good listener and that communicates.

Snipped from Yosande,

"She also knew that his anger was being refocused toward the dispatcher and LE for asking what he considered stupid questions,"

How do we know that is the truth? I can't make that cross over from F'n Biotch girlfriend to the stupid questions from dispatch. I see two different incidents. An enabler will shrug the verbal abuse off.

Uhm...I don't see where we can extrapolate....from Dumb Bi*&^ let my daughter get stole to dumb dispatcher I got better people to call....the verbal anger was directed at Misty according to his words.

Snipped from Yosande,

"She also knew that his anger was being refocused toward the dispatcher and LE for asking what he considered stupid questions,"

How do we know that is the truth? I can't make that cross over from F'n Biotch girlfriend to the stupid questions from dispatch. I see two different incidents. An enabler will shrug the verbal abuse off.

I agree, an enabler will shrug the verbal abuse off, but the survivalist will see when the attack is moving away from them and onto someone else, and use it to their advantage.
Can we agree she is both?

I agree, an enabler will shrug the verbal abuse off, but the survivalist will see when the attack is moving away from them and onto someone else, and use it to their advantage.

I'm afraid you are right about abusers, enablers, survivalists and, sadly, those caught in the cross-fire. :(

This is exactly what they do, and what has worried me from the first. MC would have known EXACTLY what to do that night to re-focus the wrath that RC had over her little weekend getaway and to displace the anger onto Haleigh by simply reporting something she had done or refused to do. It is a classic situation: Misty gets the anger focused on Haleigh, RC blows up, then RC turns it back on MC and says "its your fault, you MADE me do it". There could not possibly be a more classic example of an abusive relationship than that scenario.

IMO

This is exactly what they do, and what has worried me from the first. MC would have known EXACTLY what to do that night to re-focus the wrath that RC had over her little weekend getaway and to displace the anger onto Haleigh by simply reporting something she had done or refused to do. It is a classic situation: Misty gets the anger focused on Haleigh, RC blows up, then RC turns it back on MC and says "its your fault, you MADE me do it". There could not possibly be a more classic example of an abusive relationship than that scenario.

IMO

Raeann, you are absolutely right about that. And that theory works hand in hand with the circling of the wagons the Cummings/Neves/Sykes did with Misty following Haleigh's disappearance.

IMO
I did a "thanks", but wow, what you state above REALLY makes sense, and could be "it" .

Raeann, you are absolutely right about that. And that theory works hand in hand with the circling of the wagons the Cummings/Neves/Sykes did with Misty following Haleigh's disappearance.

Yep....I have gone back to re-think it a thousand times, and that scenario is still the ONLY one that fits in all the pieces and begins to make sense of how the whole group has reacted since that night.

Yep....I have gone back to re-think it a thousand times, and that scenario is still the ONLY one that fits in all the pieces and begins to make sense of how the whole group has reacted since that night.

Yup- human nature and occam's razor, as well as my personal knowledge of some of the intracacies of the case tell me that this theory makes the most sense.

I think it deserves a spot in the theories thread.

IMO

ITA..THAT is a VERY PLAUSIBLE scenario. It's my guess that when all is said and done, what you have described or something very close to it will be found to have happened. jmho

I know this won't be popular; especially since I have supported the "Misty did something theory" but why did she place her self in the same room as Haleigh and Jr. in this story? Was she so dumb she couldn't think to say, something on the lines of "I got up to pee, and decided to check up on the kids and Haleigh wasn't in her room, so I went to see if she got up or something and I saw the light from the kitchen on and that is when I saw the door open". She could have said both kids fell asleep watching TV in the living room on the couch and when she got up, Haleigh was missing. I posted about the kitchen light being on, in the Theories thread, because it bothers me. Someone who knew the MH wouldn't need to put a light on with the full moon and the sky lights. Some thing is wrong here, but I can't put my finger on it. Just looking at they did it, vs. a stranger or a man that was there with Misty did it theory.

I know this won't be popular; especially since I have supported the "Misty did something theory" but why did she place her self in the same room as Haleigh and Jr. in this story? Was she so dumb she couldn't think to say, something on the lines of "I got up to pee, and decided to check up on the kids and Haleigh wasn't in her room, so I went to see if she got up or something and I saw the light from the kitchen on and that is when I saw the door open". She could have said both kids fell asleep watching TV in the living room on the couch and when she got up, Haleigh was missing. I posted about the kitchen light being on, in the Theories thread, because it bothers me. Someone who knew the MH wouldn't need to put a light on with the full moon and the sky lights. Some thing is wrong here, but I can't put my finger on it. Just looking at they did it, vs. a stranger or a man that was there with Misty did it theory.

BBM

We don't know that the kitchen light was on. The only source for that tidbit is Misty.

BBM

We don't know that the kitchen light was on. The only source for that tidbit is Misty.

Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the post? All we have is what Misty has said, you either don't believe it or you do. I have gone down the road of not believing it and trying to see why it didn't fit, now I am trying to see IF there is a chance Haleigh could be alive, somewhere. If I throw everything out, all the things about the way the MH were left that night, what can you sleuth?

Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the post? All we have is what Misty has said, you either don't believe it or you do. I have gone down the road of not believing it and trying to see why it didn't fit, now I am trying to see IF there is a chance Haleigh could be alive, somewhere. If I throw everything out, all the things about the way the MH were left that night, what can you sleuth?

I know this was directed to Shaymus, so forgive me for answering but....what I deduct from the MH is that it was staged, that whatever happened to HaLeigh happened elsewhere, and that the tale weaved is not the truth at all.

Hey Bern,

Still thinking about the first part of your post... it's an intriguing question, imo.

I don't believe Misty's story - but, as you said maybe parts of it are true.

I think a lot of confusion, misinformation, misdirection and manipulation are components of this case. For example, look at the NG tour of the home. Everything is spic and span - except the two light switches - the fingerprint powder is still on them. Maybe, AS just forgot to wipe them in the clean up. Maybe she ran out of cleaning supplies at that point. Maybe she just couldn't bear to stay in the MH one minute longer. All of these maybes are definitely possible. But IIRC, we don't see any other services with fingerprint powder - so just maybe the switches were left unwiped to reinforce the kitchen light story. JMO

Are the windows of the MH visible from any of the neighboring houses? In case one of them happened to be awake and look at that direction, which room windows would they see?

Are the windows of the MH visible from any of the neighboring houses? In case one of them happened to be awake and look at that direction, which room windows would they see?

That's a really good question, I don't think so, but we could go to the MH tread, and look at some pics. I was thinking about the blanket on the window. Misty said she took the blanket off the window to wash it. It is cold in FL in the winter at night, but what if the blanket wasn't to keep warmth in but to keep people from LOOKING in. Was there a curtain? I know she said it need washed, but why? So that is another thing I don't get. If you used it in a crime, why bring it up? LE could go into that MH and never think "hey, was there a blanket on this here window?" Unless she mentions it just because that is what she did that night.

That's a really good question, I don't think so, but we could go to the MH tread, and look at some pics. I was thinking about the blanket on the window. Misty said she took the blanket off the window to wash it. It is cold in FL in the winter at night, but what if the blanket wasn't to keep warmth in but to keep people from LOOKING in. Was there a curtain? I know she said it need washed, but why? So that is another thing I don't get. If you used it in a crime, why bring it up? LE could go into that MH and never think "hey, was there a blanket on this here window?" Unless she mentions it just because that is what she did that night.

I think the story fabricators realized that LE would very probably examine the plumbing and find evidence that the washer had been used that night and a blanket(s) had been included in the load.

BTW - I think the blanket on the window was probably to darken the room so that Ron, who worked the night shift, could sleep during the day.

I went back to some of the threads, and the MH doesn't have a good view into it. The front has the porch enclosure and the back is woods, the left side is a fence and the right side is a driveway. So you would have to go up to the MH and look into. If Misty is telling the truth, let's say about some of it, there is a possibility that Haleigh was taken by an unknown person. If I could link one person other than family, I would be in my car and out the door to go find her. Ron was at work, LE is satisfied with that; the cousin is no longer a POI, I heard that on a video in one of the threads, back on the 24th, they still had the MH taped off. So that leaves Misty, and if she was asleep or out that night, you have to at least think about who knew they could come in and take her without a fight? Leaving the shirt gave someone time, because the Amber alert was wrong, Misty did point it out, that's why I am trying to re-think this. Because if we are wrong and Haleigh is out there, we stopped trying to find SOME ONE that could have taken her.

I went back to some of the threads, and the MH doesn't have a good view into it. The front has the porch enclosure and the back is woods, the left side is a fence and the right side is a driveway. So you would have to go up to the MH and look into. If Misty is telling the truth, let's say about some of it, there is a possibility that Haleigh was taken by an unknown person. If I could link one person other than family, I would be in my car and out the door to go find her. Ron was at work, LE is satisfied with that; the cousin is no longer a POI, I heard that on a video in one of the threads, back on the 24th, they still had the MH taped off. So that leaves Misty, and if she was asleep or out that night, you have to at least think about who knew they could come in and take her without a fight? Leaving the shirt gave someone time, because the Amber alert was wrong, Misty did point it out, that's why I am trying to re-think this. Because if we are wrong and Haleigh is out there, we stopped trying to find SOME ONE that could have taken her.

BBM

Bern, I'm missing your throught process on the bolded sentence. Can you please elaborate why you think the windows are important ?

Your comment about the shirt is interesting...

I don't think the search to find a live HaLeigh with someone has stopped. There is lots of speculation about alternatives both up here and downstairs. And I understand that a lot of research is being done by several posters on RSOs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeDumb11
Back