What one question would you ask in the case of Lisa Irwin?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Really, Whisperer, the furniture rental thing is very realistic. I'm not saying PN did it, but the attorneys or Wild Bill. Remember when Wild Bill took them away for a day or so. Who do you think footed that bill? The catering I was just kidding, but DB and JI were really getting a lot of help and sheltering from the attorneys during the early times.

Whose home did GIL A. visit when he came a calling..?
It was the home on N. Waldron. Do other family members live on that street in addition to PN?

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/father-of-abducted-baby-reaches-out-to-baby-lisa-s-family

It was the home on N. Waldron. Do other family members live on that street in addition to PN?

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/father-of-abducted-baby-reaches-out-to-baby-lisa-s-family

The house I saw them in one time was gorgeous. It had a beautiful kitchen with black marble/like counters. I assumed it was JI's parents and that's where they were staying.

Thanks Det. but you are right, the attorneys did a slam up job of deflecting, hiding, etc. I am telling you this brother and the house interior I saw doesn't match.
To most of us, we would think they would have stayed with one of the sets of parents, if they didn't, that is very odd...just in itself. Who better to nurture and be with the boys than Grandma and Grandpa. WTH is going on with this case. What we are being told makes no sense. I think we've been hit with smoke and mirrors.

You have an addy on that Det? I saw somebody listed on N Waldron before, but now it is gone....figures..

I could swear that was JI"s parents addy on Walrond but info is gone.

Anyone find out why DB doesn't drive? Did she drive anyway? Has anyone seen her and the baby out during the day? She doesn't strike me as the home body type. I wonder if she lost her license to a DUI?

Any leads to where I can find the Walrond addy yet?

I find it very interesting, if true, that JI/DB never went to either parents for comfort or a place to stay when this happened. Neither set of grandparents took this family in? how strange that this family of four stayed with a kid, 20 years old instead of parents.

All I can say is that DB must be VERY close to her brother to bring everyone over to his "house" to stay for two months. I would love to know when this house was rented. Red flags are flying high for me.

Well all of the "partying" pictures I have then would look like I live at Arrowhead Stadium if we use that logic. And those "partying" pics might look like I party a lot, but in truth it's only that the couple of times a year we go to Chief's games are about the only time I ever drink and that consists of a couple of drinks at the most. Just sayin......

That's exactly why I said it doesn't necessarily mean anything. If you look at my FB pics you would think all we do is go to Disneyland (which I would love, btw, but it's sadly not the truth.)

It was just an observation. . . .most of the pics were from an apparent party in DB/JI's basement.

So what, again, was the purpose of them moving out of the home on Lister?l They wanted to live with a 20 yr old while their baby is missing? Do I have that right?

....Ok, somebody just sprinkle me with fairy dust...

That's exactly why I said it doesn't necessarily mean anything. If you look at my FB pics you would think all we do is go to Disneyland (which I would love, btw, but it's sadly not the truth.)

It was just an observation. . . .most of the pics were from an apparent party in DB/JI's basement.

...hambirg..you are too darn nice. These people are party animals. The pics were taken in their natural habitat.

Research, so far, indicates that the rental on Walrond is about 2265 sq ft. It is listed as 2 bdrm 1 bath. People around there must be doing remoldeling w/o getting permits because that is a huge house by my standards. It looks to be in beautiful condition. Not exactly the type of house a single 20 yr old would rent on his own.

It's rent is estimated at about $960+ a month.

Going down the block on Walrond, there are two homes for sale...dirt cheap ($7500) for one and not much more for the place next to it. I had no idea anyone could buy a house for less than 8,000 (with land) in America. These people need to come out here and look at the real estate prices in the paper...Everyone needs a good jolt every once in awhile.

Going down the block on Walrond, there are two homes for sale...dirt cheap ($7500) for one and not much more for the place next to it. I had no idea anyone could buy a house for less than 8,000 (with land) in America. These people need to come out here and look at the real estate prices in the paper...Everyone needs a good jilt every once in awhile.
What house is for $7500? Are you in the 64119 area code, or the other side of town (again)? The other side of town could easily be $8000 because not too many people would live there because of the crime. Is Vivion Rd 3 houses down? If it isn't then that is the wrong Walrond. You need N Walrond.

I don't think zillow can know how much rent is. It is just an estimate based on sf. This house does not even have a mortgage attached to it per collector and recorder records so the rent could be much cheaper as it has no mortgage to cover.

So now I am being told that the house is paid for and the owners are giving PN a break in the rent. The could get $960 + but they are not because they choose to rent this lovely property to a 20 yr old single male...okiedokiethen.

I'll file the cheap rent under bad PoPo and bad cadaver dog.

So now I am being told that the house is paid for and the owners are giving PN a break in the rent. The could get $960 + but they are not because they choose to rent this lovely property to a 20 yr old single male...okiedokiethen.

I'll file the cheap rent under bad PoPo and bad cadaver dog.
Nobody is saying they are giving PN a break on rent. The rent is probably the same for ALL that have rented that house. Isn't it also possible he has a roommate or girlfriend that helps with rent?

The assumptions are Phil lives in a gorgeous house with cheap rent because the owner doesn't need the money.

More than one cadaver dog is needed to determine validity.

DB failed a poly because she's nervous.

LE are just picking on this family.

None of these excuses explain PN living in this fancy house. Hasn't anyone wondered how in the world he did this?...and why four extra people chose to stay there with him instead of going to their parents' house when their child was missing. This house and excuse doesn't work. Either somebody else owns it and lives there related to the family or something is strangely amiss here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donwes
Back