What questions are still unanswered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no type of abuse anywhere in the Anthony household toward Casey. If anyone was abusing (mental & verbal)it was her toward her family. The girl is a nutcase and acted alone when she killed her daughter. I still don't understand how "some" people have a hard time accepting that.

I don't know if there was sexual abuse either. I'm just saying that it could explain some actions to me by people who may have thought they knew who the father was and didn't want the world to know. EVEN if they were wrong. At the time she died the only thing anyone knew is that JG was not the father.

That is your opinion. I am not so sure. I think that some sexual activity was taking place within that household at some point, other than between George and Cindy. JMO

Yes it is my opinion only. I also think GA would have alluded to this in his suicide note.

The sexual abuse theory just doesn't hold water for me.

I am curious about Casey´s seizures, which she apparently had in prison. I have only heard JB confirm that she had them. Does anyone here know more?

I am curious about Casey´s seizures, which she apparently had in prison. I have only heard JB confirm that she had them. Does anyone here know more?

Nope, but sure wish we did!

She apparently had seizures before jail - and berfore Caylee´s death.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58yfyC1f_2Q"]‪Jesse Grund 911 Call: Casey Anthony Seizure‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Was it ever stated why George and Lee were paternity tested and when? There was no DNA to rule them out of as far as I know and the allegations of molestation (or sorts) didn't come til later.
The FBI did the paternity tests.Highly unusual. Too bad Nick Savage,lead Investigator FBI didn't testify.

I used to want to know who the father is. Now I want to know why no one asked who the father was. Because they didn't want to confirm what they suspected? That would be motive for certain people besides KC to not want the body to be found, at least not until it decomposed. In, maybe, an un-informed idea that there would be no DNA left. I think there is no question that everyone loved Caylee. That maybe why no one could incinerate her body which would have destroyed all DNA evidence.
This could also explain why someone who already knows that Caylee had died would say, convincingly, "Where is Caylee!!!" Meaning: where is Caylee's body (I am worried her body will be found and DNA tests will show who the real father is.)
Especially since JG was proven to not be the father. That would make you pretty nervous if you had your own suspicions of who the father is. Even if you are wrong.

:twocents: I don't think Casey knows.

The FBI did the paternity tests.Highly unusual. Too bad Nick Savage,lead Investigator FBI didn't testify.

Like someone else said they never got around to the 'paternity' tests cos the DNA testing on Lee showed he could NOT be the father & I believe that meant GA could not be either.

I wish NS testified too cos I really want to know (from him) where he got the idea there MAY have been something 'sexual' going on in the A house..Since I don't know I'm still going with he got the drift they were a 'dysfunctional' family from interviewing them & took what FCA told JG&TL to come to that POSSIBLILITY..Plus the fact FCA was very sketchy about who the father was & later claimed he was "killed" in an accident around Caylee's 2nd B-Day..An FBI agent is 'suspicious' by nature but he already knew it was fact that FCA was a notorious LIAR so I'm not sure how much stock he actually put into this POSSIBLE scenario.

I am reading this: http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf, a step by step account of events in the Anthony´s lives.

It seems that TWO of the rumored fathers of Caylee died in car crashes within four days of each other! I never knew that - so odd!

Friday, May 04, 2007
death certificate
Eric Baker (3/8/89) RUMORED to be Caylee's father, dies after auto hit rear of trailer killing passenger in Maysville, KY
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
fhp
jesus ortiz (dob 9/8/86), RUMORED to be Cayle's father, dies in car wreck at 8:15 p.m.; he went to colonial at same time as casey and was mourned on her myspace or facebook page

:great:

She apparently had seizures before jail - and berfore Caylee´s death.

‪Jesse Grund 911 Call: Casey Anthony Seizure‬‏ - YouTube

One seizure - one after a night of heavy "partying" several years before Caylee was killed. ICA was taken to emergency ward and the seizure was never confirmed.

Dr. Krop was the one who "mentioned" the apparent seizures during the three years on jail - of course he didn't "mention" that any medical staff confirmed this a real fact - it was just a little item that ICA dropped on him because of course she would "remember" a seizure or two.

Like someone else said they never got around to the 'paternity' tests cos the DNA testing on Lee showed he could NOT be the father & I believe that meant GA could not be either.

I wish NS testified too cos I really want to know (from him) where he got the idea there MAY have been something 'sexual' going on in the A house..Since I don't know I'm still going with he got the drift they were a 'dysfunctional' family from interviewing them & took what FCA told JG&TL to come to that POSSIBLILITY..Plus the fact FCA was very sketchy about who the father was & later claimed he was "killed" in an accident around Caylee's 2nd B-Day..An FBI agent is 'suspicious' by nature but he already knew it was fact that FCA was a notorious LIAR so I'm not sure how much stock he actually put into this POSSIBLE scenario.

I love how posters are saying the FBI took DNA from Lee and George because they suspected they may be Caylee's father. That is deliberate twisting of the truth. Yes, they took their DNA, and it is normal that when a child dies unnatural way, all immediate family members are DNA tested as a method of elimination for the crime. They were NOT tested for paternity purposes. It became apparent after testing when Robyn's letters were published that neither Lee nor George could be. George did have his DNA done amysmom.

I don't understand why this incest question or abuse question is even being discussed. The only person who even suggested it might be true, is ICA, a habitual liar. And JB who threw it out during OS and offered not one shred of evidence.

Okay so George isn't a likeable character - I agree. But to continue to promote such gross and disgusting lies about him on the "well, maybe, you never know, and it could be the explanation" is really questionable in itself. IMO.

I thought we dealt in facts and substantiating links? :waitasec:

On another topic, I'd like to know if Jose Baez set George Anthony up? Crystal Holloway's sister was in jail with ICA, and talked to her, and had messages relayed to her.

I'm now wondering if Jose Baez had any contact with Crystal's sister.

Regardless, I think Crystal went to the Find Caylee Anthony tent with the intent of meeting George, and starting something up with him to benefit herself. I could be wrong, but that's what I think. Her sister could have put her up to it.

I am reading this: http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf, a step by step account of events in the Anthony´s lives.

It seems that TWO of the rumored fathers of Caylee died in car crashes within four days of each other! I never knew that - so odd!

Friday, May 04, 2007
death certificate
Eric Baker (3/8/89) RUMORED to be Caylee's father, dies after auto hit rear of trailer killing passenger in Maysville, KY
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
fhp
jesus ortiz (dob 9/8/86), RUMORED to be Cayle's father, dies in car wreck at 8:15 p.m.; he went to colonial at same time as casey and was mourned on her myspace or facebook page

This one is easy for me to suggest a plausible answer! LOL!

CA was pressing ICA for an answer, since fathers must contribute to the support of a child, whether wed or not wed.

What better ruse for ICA to look in the local rags and check out the death columns - she who could hack a bank account? Just come up with a name of a dead guy or two about the right age and timing, and there you have it.
An end to CA's incessant child support questions.

And a couple of more imaginary friends that ICA added to her list.
At the rate that girl partied, I think it could have been any number of guys or one she has no memory of.

The best answer to ICA was one that couldn't be pursued. Not ever the truth however. When did she ever admit to the truth?

This is an "urban myth". Yes they took DNA but not for this reason. The paternity thing was looked at after Robyn's jailhouse letters were published.

It did look genuine to me too but I got the opposite reaction..She was hysterical cos she knew she was throwing her father but more then him Lee under the bus in the WORST possible way..Even tho it's been proven to me she doesn't really care about anyone but herself I still had to go there especially after I saw her reaction to Lee's crying on the stand.

This is a woman who didn't bat an eye while her child's remains were being discussed at length. Who had to be reminded by her defense team to assume the "thinker pose".

She'd been coached by JB to give the "right" reaction to both George and Lee - that much was apparent. And she also knew and feared as much as ICA is capable of fearing, what Lee's reaction could have been. IMO.

But Lee didn't bite and JB never did get up the courage to address the abuse with Lee on the stand. He didn't ask him one question after all of his grandstanding in his OS. Not one.

On another topic, I'd like to know if Jose Baez set George Anthony up? Crystal Holloway's sister was in jail with ICA, and talked to her, and had messages relayed to her.

I'm now wondering if Jose Baez had any contact with Crystal's sister.

Regardless, I think Crystal went to the Find Caylee Anthony tent with the intent of meeting George, and starting something up with him to benefit herself. I could be wrong, but that's what I think. Her sister could have put her up to it.

I have a hard time believing that woman!

This one is easy for me to suggest a plausible answer! LOL!

CA was pressing ICA for an answer, since fathers must contribute to the support of a child, whether wed or not wed.

What better ruse for ICA to look in the local rags and check out the death columns - she who could hack a bank account? Just come up with a name of a dead guy or two about the right age and timing, and there you have it.
An end to CA's incessant child support questions.

And a couple of more imaginary friends that ICA added to her list.
At the rate that girl partied, I think it could have been any number of guys or one she has no memory of.

The best answer to ICA was one that couldn't be pursued. Not ever the truth however. When did she ever admit to the truth?

Well, OF COURSE! Silly me - I just don´t think along those lines I guess. Imaginary people..... Yep, yep. This is so scary.
To be able to find some comfort in all this I guess, I am beginning to think that Casey is in fact mentally ill - in spite of what various psychologists claim. She HERSELF wanted to be institutionalized - more than once. George and Cindy should have paid more attention to their daughter´s problems. Sheesh, they didn´t even notice she was pregnant until the seventh month - or at least pretended it WASN`T THERE.
What a weird family! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I wonder why George called Casey four minutes after he got to work on June 16 2008.
Well, maybe just some unimportant message, but that is not normally something I do or anyone around me. I mean, calling people right after you get to work.

I wonder why George called Casey four minutes after he got to work on June 16 2008.
Well, maybe just some unimportant message, but that is not normally something I do or anyone around me. I mean, calling people right after you get to work.

Come on - now you're sounding like the way this jury speculated or concerned themselves with unimportant items. It could've been any of 1,000 things!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay