What questions are still unanswered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it...??? Where are the clues you refer to?

Oh wow! You might have missed it.

kb3pqx.jpg

It refers to the location where Caylee was found (see attachment)

Between4701 Hopespring Dr and 4709 Hopespring Dr
One Home owner's first name Zenaida the other's last name Gonzalez
follow the property lines all the way until they stop in the back. Where they meet each other is where the body was. This was a place KC hung out, a favorite place... she was At Home and "safe" here. She and Kiomarie skipped school in middle school and read books here.

She says Anthony many times. she NEVER called Tony Anthony. Look back on the cell records for 7/16. She did not leave her home until about 7:00.
I also think she did not have a key. Just a key pad. She was calling and calling and no one answered.- well you can check it out and see if you think it's hooey or freakin creepy!
The "T" is what Lee was asking.
images

Attachments

• Caylee_ZILLOWMAPHOPESPRING.jpg
    Caylee_ZILLOWMAPHOPESPRING.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 11
As I think about it more, you make some sense - in that they included the lying to law enforcement charges...why not add neglect? However, I'm not sure there was any evidence of it...?? Even if she didn't report her missing for 31 days - my understanding is that does not technically/legally qualify as neglect (hence the push for Caylee's law). It would be interesting to hear what the prosecution would say on this issue...

They didn't want anything in there that took away from intentional murder, IMO...I know they ended up with manslaughter included, but had no choice. Neglect leads to the idea of accidental death and that is what the state was trying very hard to stay away from.

kb3pqx.jpg

follow the property lines all the way until they stop in the back. Where they meet each other is where the body was. This was a place KC hung out, a favorite place... she was At Home and "safe" here. She and Kiomarie skipped school in middle school and read books here.

She says Anthony many times. she NEVER called Tony Anthony. Look back on the cell records for 7/16. She did not leave her home until about 7:00.
I also think she did not have a key. Just a key pad. She was calling and calling and no one answered.- well you can check it out and see if you think it's hooey or freakin creepy!
images

WoW. I always thought that Kiomarie said they hung out behind the school. I guess I was mistaken.

As I think about it more, you make some sense - in that they included the lying to law enforcement charges...why not add neglect? However, I'm not sure there was any evidence of it...?? Even if she didn't report her missing for 31 days - my understanding is that does not technically/legally qualify as neglect (hence the push for Caylee's law). It would be interesting to hear what the prosecution would say on this issue...

K now based on the hand written note... and where the body was found. She was telling a 1/2 truth? Sooooo can the really charge her?
SURE they can! - just sayin that's where JB is headed with this appeal.
GA hid caylee there and KC was trying to tell without telling.
ya! I know like peter pan tinker bell quirky!
OR Twilight ZONE!

1 question. Did KC dream this ch!t up all by herself?

If the State showed these "CODES" do you think she'd be free?

kb3pqx.jpg

images

Hmm..very interesting stuff but maybe a bit farfetched?? I certainly question the "T" stuff.

A couple questions...1) what is the significance of using Anthony vs. Tony to describe the boyfriend? (given that it is an official document, using Anthony was probably appropriate, no?) 2) what is the significance of the key pad/no key?

By the way, you seem to have a lot of info re some of the peripheral aspects of this case... Do you know if there was any testimony by Tony relating to him telling Casey that in order for them to have a relationship, she needed to not bring, or get rid of, that snot nosed kid...or something to that effect? I saw one of the roommates deny that Tony said anything like this, as I think he felt like Tony could then be unfairly blamed for helping to push Casey to kill Caylee...

Hmm..very interesting stuff but maybe a bit farfetched?? I certainly question the "T" stuff.

A couple questions...1) what is the significance of using Anthony vs. Tony to describe the boyfriend? (given that it is an official document, using Anthony was probably appropriate, no?) 2) what is the significance of the key pad/no key?

By the way, you seem to have a lot of info re some of the peripheral aspects of this case... Do you know if there was any testimony by Tony relating to him telling Casey that in order for them to have a relationship, she needed to not bring, or get rid of, that snot nosed kid...or something to that effect? I saw one of the roommates deny that Tony said anything like this, as I think he felt like Tony could then be unfairly blamed for helping to push Casey to kill Caylee...

Tony never said anything like that...Casey once referred to Caylee as a "snot nose" when texting another man named Anthony, not Tony L. I think Tony L. did tell her if he ever had kids, he only wanted boys, and he also told her he did not think his apartment was a good place for Caylee to be. But these things did not come out at trial.

PS- Sorry, saw you were asking someone else :)

They didn't want anything in there that took away from intentional murder, IMO...I know they ended up with manslaughter included, but had no choice. Neglect leads to the idea of accidental death and that is what the state was trying very hard to stay away from.

Agree...and I said the same to another poster - they couldn't waffle with their theory. They COULD provide the alternatives of aggravated abuse and aggravated manslaughter but including neglect would have made them look like they didn't know at all what happened.

K now based on the hand written note... and where the body was found. She was telling a 1/2 truth? Sooooo can the really charge her?
OR Twilight ZONE!

I think where they're going with the appeal is...as long as it's active, she can take the 5th on the civil suits in consideration of the criminal charges pending. Otherwise why do it...as the public will find it appalling and she is out anyway?

OK, if you think George is in on it then I must admit you've now lost me - I don't believe that for a second.

Tony never said anything like that...Casey once referred to Caylee as a "snot nose" when texting another man named Anthony, not Tony L. I think Tony L. did tell her if he ever had kids, he only wanted boys, and he also told her he did not think his apartment was a good place for Caylee to be. But these things did not come out at trial.

PS- Sorry, saw you were asking someone else :)

The other Anthony's last name was Ruscuiano and like cluciano he was the one who had a IM conversation with Casey in which she made the snot nose comment. I believe the IM conversation happened in May 2008. Anthony R. was an Orange County Sherrif's Deputy and he got fired later on because he lied about his affair with Casey.

Tony L also did say that he only wanted boys if he had kids.

One unanswered question for me involves Cindy's belief that she needed to get legal custody of Caylee. I know that it's been said that it was because of the partying, but I believe there is much more to it than that.

Cindy was in counseling apparently to deal with issues related to Casey's behavior. I just feel like it would take more than partying for Cindy to feel that legal action was necessary. The stealing wasn't related to Caylee's care, so even though it upset Cindy a great deal, I don't feel that it would have much of an impact on her feelings about Casey's ability to care for Caylee.

I believe we haven't heard half of what was really going on in that house.

My answered question - what the heck was that jury thinking?

CA seems very upset and looks so remorseful, IMO...

I think the theory is that she used the chloroform to get Caylee to sleep...and one time it killed Caylee...

Her parents rescued her in the cover up of Caylee's death.

I think Casey was maybe molested by her father, which is why no father was ever produced for Caylee...

This is my theory.

I hope one day we will all know the real truth!

OR Twilight ZONE!

But did peter pan get quirky with tinker bell in the Twilight Zone?

To A "T" is where Hopespring drive dead ends into Suburban. Lee didn't know which side of the road. (or didn't look.)
She said she gave the "clues" 2-3times each in her statements. "Anthony is there 4 times. Shecalled him "Tony" I think saying an Anthony put caylee there. also the Jeffrey Hopkins might have been a clue .("Anthony" Hopkins)
Also GA was born in Sept. like the fake Zanny.
1 of GA's sisters was called "Sannie". There was "sawgrass"
in the area where caylee was.
The key. I believe CA kicked her out. As far as sleeping there at night after June5th. LA said they used a keypad and not "keys". Maye it was locked so she couldn't enter OR a battery ran out?
In Tony's interview with LE he straight up said he didn't want girls cause he had sisters and they were harder to raise than boys.
But I don't think killing them was an option.
I think they were just chattin. My 19 yo SON wants 5!
Has no idea WTF 5 kids do to your bank acct!
Y'know everybody kinda says... I want 2 kids a boy and a girl or as long as I have 1 boy the rest can be girls.
No KC wasn't looking for marriage. Ricardo was in ♥ and asked her to still see him even tho she was with Tony. Ric wanted commitment . She said "no".
She liked Tony now.
She wanted to get away from CA get a place for her and Caylee and a female roomie. She had been wanting that for months! She said several times i'm a mom. I can't go. or brb gotta check on the kid. or me n cyas are gonna take a showe. normal 22 yo talk. she called her a snot nosed brat cause it was the 2nd time caylee had ever been sick. and she had a runny nose.
I said "my kids leaving "snail trails" on my pillow!"
Everybody does it!
Rage- Accident-Pre meditated who knows! it makes no sense!
here are two timelines.
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf

http://www.network54.com/Forum/624790/message/1276831465/Time+line+starting+May+4-+08

I dunno maybe she is a terminally diabolical psychopathic lying gutter queen.
She has issues no doubt.
handwritten statement and her lil chat with LEE evolved in =to caylee final destination. She'd be toast
The State didn't go there. :banghead:

Honestly, none of my questions about this case were answered by the trial.
In fact, more questions were raised for me, as I had never heard the tapes, never heard of many of the witnesses, etc...the vibe between members of the Anthony family is beyond understanding and I DO understand the issue of dealing with a "sociopath" as so many have labeled Casey, it goes beyond that. Something was very wrong in that household, Lee seems to have the emotional age of a 12-yr old boy and Casey a 10-yr old girl. What happened to halt their emotional growth?

Honestly, none of my questions about this case were answered by the trial.
In fact, more questions were raised for me, as I had never heard the tapes, never heard of many of the witnesses, etc...the vibe between members of the Anthony family is beyond understanding and I DO understand the issue of dealing with a "sociopath" as so many have labeled Casey, it goes beyond that. Something was very wrong in that household, Lee seems to have the emotional age of a 12-yr old boy and Casey a 10-yr old girl. What happened to halt their emotional growth?

IMO as a Pediatric nurse for over 20yrs. trauma,and I don't mean a bicycle wreck. beyond that we are left to speculate.
The only "proof" we have is the end result.

IMO as a Pediatric nurse for over 20yrs. trauma,and I don't mean a bicycle wreck. beyond that we are left to speculate.
The only "proof" we have is the end result.

I know...I wish we could work backwards, like those problems when you have the answer and you have to figure out how to arrive at it...we know there are two emotionally and possibly otherwise, stunted "adults" that came out of the Hopespring house...but why?

Did Casey tell Baez that Caylee drowned is my question. IF she did, when did she?

IMO this might have been about the time CA said she stopped looking for Zanny (about 6 weeks before trial?).

If so, IIRC, GA would have already said he saw ICA and Caylee leave his home about noon on June 16, 2008. So if ICA did tell JB about the pool, did JB then ask himself how this new pool story would comport with the evidence such as GA's story?

JB meandered all around in his OS concerning the exact time of Caylee's pool death, IMO because he had a hard time fitting this new pool story with the other evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay