What statements do you think will impact the jury the most?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the ones in my signature

also her call home....
"I want Tonys number just give me tonys number"
her friend broke down and says"if anything happens to caylee I will die"
and Casey responds with "OMG calling you guys a waste"
and "all they care about is caylee"

Maybe I missed them but I don't see any statements from the DT and their witnesses. Aren't there any that the jury may be impacted by? Curious minds want to know.:crazy:

Jose Baez: Dr. Vass is not a chemist correct.

I wonder what the jury is thinking about all the sidebars? Including the ones called by the Judge.

CA: speaking about the clothes Caylee was wearing when she was found on Dec 11, 2008. I've never seen that shirt before. The shirt said Big Trouble comes in small packages. CSI was able to recover some of the lettering, off the shirt.

And what is your verdict? ... On the count of Murder 1 - Guilty your honor.

A life changing statement for the jury.

Dr. Spitz "the tape was placed on the skull"
Dr. Bock " a dog might have buried it.....they do ya know"
Dr. Wise " that's not his title ,but Dr. Vass IS a Chemist! "

all Epic Fails for the defense.

You know, I've been confused about that too. And I wonder....did anyone find the clothes that Gearge last saw her wearing? Remember KC's remark about " ...they haven't even found her clothes yet.."?

I remember that. At the time, I didn't think it was very important, but seeing that she was wearing a shirt that hadn't been hers before. Where ARE Caylee's clothes?? I think the PA's could make an impact with that.

I think seeing and hearing all the tapes of Casey, especially that first call home, probably gave the jury the most information about what happened to Caylee. Then, I think the heart-shaped sticker may have sealed it. And it's all held together by that horrible smell that JB keeps trying to get rid of.

I hope I've posted in the correct thread. Please forgive me if I haven't.

I've linked an interesting read written from a lawyer watching the trial and writing about problems/issues that could impact the jury. Also, some very valid points.

http://americans4commonsense.newsvine.com/_news/2011/06/17/6882434-image-trouble-for-casey-anthony

I agree with the author, but the defense does have a jury consultant and a well-seasoned defense attorney, CM. I don't know why they've got Casey looking so severe in hair and clothes. I think she frowns because she's not good at faking sadness, and it wouldn't look right if she sat there smiling all the time. I don't know why they've got Baez doing most of the questioning. My guess is that Casey and Baez, full of hubris, are running the trial the way they want to and probably thinking all is going great.
Or maybe Casey wears those outfits so that if she gets a chance to run for it, she won't be encumbered by heels.

84 chloroform searches

Cindys testimony

Yuri Melich -Universal Studios - Casey "I don't work here"

Casey Anthony - I'm such a good liar

Casey Anthony - Spiteful b!tch comment

The neighbour and the shovel

Fusion pics - PARTAAAY Girl

When one of the young girl witnesses said that Caylee answered the door to Tonys apt, when Casey and Tony were in the bedroom. :sick:

Dr G was very engaging so I expect her testimony to stick in the jurors minds especially when she talked about the drowning and duct tape - "No duct tape should be on a childs mouth" - "if a child drowns someone would call 911"

The Tattooist

When GA and CA was visiting her in jail - Casey said "That's almost half my bond" when they told her how much money had been raised for Cayleee.

There are so many statements from the prosecution side of things that will sit in the minds of the jury. Unfortunately for Casey the only thing that will sit in the jurys mind from the defence side of things "is Dr Vass a chemist". :woohoo:

the ones in my signature

also her call home....
"I want Tonys number just give me tonys number"
her friend broke down and says"if anything happens to caylee I will die"
and Casey responds with "OMG calling you guys a waste"
and "all they care about is caylee"

Good one!

Jailhouse tape: (paraphrasing)

GA: I wish I could've been a better father and grandfather

ICA: You were a great father and a wonderful Grandfather...Caylee WAS lucky to have you

and everything mentioned by you wonderful WS'ers

Maybe I missed them but I don't see any statements from the DT and their witnesses. Aren't there any that the jury may be impacted by? Curious minds want to know.:crazy:

I think the most obvious are all the witnesses who have said they thought Casey was a good mother. A first degree murder charge depends on premeditation or the murder occurring during the commission of a crime, in this case child abuse. It depends on whether the jury is comfortable enough with the chloroform evidence and/or the idea that Caylee was smothered by duct tape. I'm kind of skeptical that an entire jury will agree on this so I'm with AZlawyer right now...Casey will be probably be found guilty of a manslaughter charge because the prosecution hasn't bridged the gap from Casey seeming like a good mother to her murdering Caylee on purpose or while abusing her (with tape or chloroform).

I do believe it was premeditated but jurors are charged with a higher degree of proof than my opinion is based on. It's up to them to see proof of premeditation or abuse (not an accident) beyond a reasonable doubt.

The duct tape.
The garbage bags.
The trunk.
The dump site.
The obvious joy of being free from the burden of Caylee.
The obvious anger at getting caught after 31 days.

There is no theory elaborate enough to explain away the above. None.

There is no point in trying to fill in all the blanks because the cold hard fact is that no one will ever know the real truth. So Casey leaves us all guessing. And she leaves a trail of broken hearts and ruined lives behind her.

Oh. Lest I forget, she wants mercy.

I think it was a prosecution anthropologist who said it but when referring to Caylee's bones being found in different areas he talked about the torso. He said what was important was all the vertebrae were found together, indicating decomposition had not completely occurred yet.

Anyone remember that? That by itself should indicate she was left where she was found many months ago and not moved from the disposal site.

Dr. G's statements that homicide is the only conclusion.. She gave the jury permission to connect the dots.

What statements do I think will impact the jury the most?

The "statements" presented by the jury's daily observation of Casey Anthony's visual image may very well have a lasting impact.

evil-1.jpg

I know this, and other screen captures made by some of our members, speaks loudly to me.

Problem is that Casey never shows this side to the jury, at least I have not seen her do it. If the jury is hung and the state retries this case, it will be difficult to find a jury who did not watch Casey manipulate this jury. I wish there was some way the current jury could see how she changes her expression before they walk into court.

Working backwards ....

All items found with Caylee at the dumping site were connected back to the Anthony home. Heck, the dumping site was extremely "close to home".

Caylee got to the dump site via ICA's car -- very well proven by the smell, dog alerts, "dead squirrel comments".

Dr. G's testimony. I was on the edge of my seat!!! She spelled it out like no other for me. It was most definitely a homicide and the jury has no reason not to believe her.

ICA's avoidance of her family for 31 days = Guilty.

ICA's demeanor after Caylee was missing and during this entire trial process.

The fact that ICA never once acted scared or nervous about her child missing (or that she supposedly drowned in the pool)....she was always only angry and combative...or lying. That's it.

The jury has had to sit through a lot of tough and detailed testimony. I honestly think Dr. G and all of the video tapes of her in jail or with Yuri will lead to her conviction.

I CAN'T WAIT to listen to the jury's interview after this is all over. I want to know what they have been thinking every step of the way!!

Some great stuff posted on this thread, BUT, will it be enough for Juror #4? All of the courtroom observers are saying the same things about her. Yesterday she had her arms crossed and looked uninterested during cross and was engaged and taking notes during direct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson
Back