Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What evidence will convict Casey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Georgia PI:

Just want to tell you that I am very appreciative of the legal information you supplied on this thread. I will refer to it often.

KC said that ZFG had a key to the house (yeah I know it's bs but it's out there) so anything that came from the house will be said to have been taken by ZFG.

Yep, she covered her butt with that statement. All we can do is pray for fibers or fingerprints that point in KC's direction. I know that they have tested her shoes, maybe the ones that she wore when she disposed of the body still has dirt or mud on them from the area...unless CA washed THOSE too.

Soil testing being done on shoes and/or boots removed from the car. Toy horse, blanket, Caylees white shorts with stripes, the stainless knife, the heart sticker which is said to be a match to one on a photo of Caylee and put on the laptop by KC while the female bounty hunter was in the room. To me, having been a prior juror on a murder trial, it may not be any "one" thing, but the weight of all evidence put together (a pretty large ball and chain for KC).

Soil testing being done on shoes and/or boots removed from the car. Toy horse, blanket, Caylees white shorts with stripes, the stainless knife, the heart sticker which is said to be a match to one on a photo of Caylee and put on the laptop by KC while the female bounty hunter was in the room. To me, having been a prior juror on a murder trial, it may not be any "one" thing, but the weight of all evidence put together (a pretty large ball and chain for KC).

Right! Just piece after piece of a puzzle, that when finished is a picture of KC.

Hopefully DNA and fingerprints will show Casey is the killer.Her actions speak for themselves IMO.But then again so did OJs and he went free for killing two people.

If KC's finger prints are on the duct tape that was found on Caylee's remains, it will be an open and shut case. I'd like to see defense try and explain that one.

Hopefully DNA and fingerprints will show Casey is the killer.Her actions speak for themselves IMO.But then again so did OJs and he went free for killing two people.

On the ticker that is at the bottom of the screen, on the NG show...it said.."Police Source: I'm not worried, because we have her". Another one said, "Police say that there is more than enough evidence against Casey Anthony". Sounds like they have her, to me. I just wished that I knew what evidence they had. A source on NG says that the Winnie the Pooh blanket, could have KC's DNA on it.

She promoted herself to life in prison with those words. Zanny stole Caylee on the 9th, 16th whichever but kc partied with her and spent time with her in a hospital in Tampa two weeks later..:waitasec:
The very story, lie,b.s., she told to Cindy, when Cindy was longing to see Caylee!!!
Great point! And you can bet the Prosecution will point it out as well, along with the hundreds of other inconsistencies!

Casey knew and told Amy that her car stunk and something dead was stuck inside the frame (squirrel). The car never left Casey's possession until she left it at Amscot. She drove it daily and it can be proven that Caylee was dead at that time. Casey was the last to be seen with her. Casey also looked up violent subjects on the computer in March along with missing children.

I'm not a prosecutor....but c'mon. Look at the lengths Lee would go to to cover up. Casey has done the worst of worst.

Agree with you. Completely insink.

I voted all of the above. Plus the evidence we don't know about yet, but OCSO, SA & FBI do.

You are correct...BUT, in Caseys statement, she uses the date as "June 9th" as when she dropped Caylee off with Zanny...BUT on 911 phone call she specifically says "31 days". If my child were missing AND I thought she were in danger because I was told she would be harmed if I talked to the police - OR if I were "afraid to tell police" because I saw it on a TV show - OR I had to follow a script - OR my family was in danger, etc (pick an excuse) - In essence, I would remember on what DAY I last saw my daughter....not the "amount" of days...AND, I wouldn't need to change my story AFTER proof contrary to my statement was found. From June 9th changed to June 16th....

:clap::clap::clap:

I am still waiting to read that "script" that the "nanny" gave KC to follow. I mean, little Caylee is gone now, so why not let police see that "script", she has nothing to lose now.

I think the poo blanket will be huge. Blankets are a treasure trove of forensic evidence, as they tend to soak up everything around them. Even after months in a Florida bog, it can still offer:

*fading and wear concurrent with the rest of the matching set
*dog hair only found in the Anthony home
*matchable human detritus like hair, dander, eyelashes, etc
*fibers from the Anthony's carpet
*fibers from the Anthony's furniture
*fibers from toys still in Caylee's room, like dolls and teddy bears
*stains (juice, baby oil, etc) that match stains on the rest of the set
*possible "touch" DNA
*possible evidence of any chemicals or pharmacueticals used on the deceased.

and probably dozens more things I haven't thought of.

The laundry bag should offer much of the same evidence.

I think the poo blanket will be huge. Blankets are a treasure trove of forensic evidence, as they tend to soak up everything around them. Even after months in a Florida bog, it can still offer:

*fading and wear concurrent with the rest of the matching set
*dog hair only found in the Anthony home
*matchable human detritus like hair, dander, eyelashes, etc
*fibers from the Anthony's carpet
*fibers from the Anthony's furniture
*fibers from toys still in Caylee's room, like dolls and teddy bears
*stains (juice, baby oil, etc) that match stains on the rest of the set
*possible "touch" DNA
*possible evidence of any chemicals or pharmacueticals used on the deceased.

and probably dozens more things I haven't thought of.

The laundry bag should offer much of the same evidence.

The only thing is...that the defense will say...the blanket was in the Anthony's house, so of COURSE it is going to have KC's DNA all over it. The kicker will be if they do not find any DNA belonging to the "NANNY", which they won't, because she is non-existant.

Thanks Lexington and Dot. We haven't heard what the defense will propose and I was curious if they are going with the Zanny defense. Zanny took Caylee, Zanny had the car...etc...

Both CA and JB have said in interviews that "we" don't know the true story and that it will come out at trial...what could that story be? What twist can they put out there that would exonerate Casey? I think without any solid evidence that Zanny existed (vacant apartment where she supposedly dropped Caylee off, no phone calls in or out of any phones that can be traced to the Nanny, the lies about who introduced her to the Nanny plus no one EVER having met or talked to this Nanny in several years that she babysat Caylee) that avenue will be shut down fast and all the collected evidence will point to Casey being the only person that could be responsible.

If I were on the jury - the fact that she didn't report Caylee missing for a month would say it all.

Yep, she covered her butt with that statement. All we can do is pray for fibers or fingerprints that point in KC's direction. I know that they have tested her shoes, maybe the ones that she wore when she disposed of the body still has dirt or mud on them from the area...unless CA washed THOSE too.

With due respect, I don't see how she covered any of her nasty butt. kc also said she went to Tampa with zg after zg abducted Caylee. kc said she stayed with her in the hospital after her car accident. The jury cannot just pick and choose one out of all the lies and choose to believe this...not reasonable.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire
Back