What's in the Minds of Her Mother, Father, Brother Right Now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, let's see. Money, money and Mo money. :banghead:

Why doesn't Lee work ?
Why do none of these people work?
Noone in the family has a job
I read somewhere else on here that the family drew 80% of the contributions for salaries??
Why are people donating ANYTHING anymore??
Caylee was found 2 and a half years ago .

Must be more sick people out there than we could even imagine. And why aren't they be prosecuted for anything? All these kind people got it stuck to themselves and the A's laughed right to their faces. :maddening:

Can't read through the entire post because I am work. I'm sure others have said what my thoughts are on what is going through her familys mind.

I would imagine this is the very reason they have covered KCs rear through-out her life: She would freeze them out if they didn't.
KC takes their love and challenges it by setting them up to cover for her. She really is a manipulator and foreces them to take her mistakes and make them their own. If anyone needs counseling it is her entire family.

Yes , CA is a liar also and perhaps this is where KC learned that it is okay to do in circumstances where you are "going down". I think that CA has issues from her childhood where she was forced to make it look on the outside as if all was okay, causing her to carry it over to her very own family. Another story, another day in that situation.

I know most don't feel sorry for the Anthony family and I don't either. I do have empathy for them I must admit. I feel for any person that just doesn't get it. They don't know how to move on and quite frankly probably will not know how to proceed without drama in their every day life;the drama of KC. It is probably very uncomfortable for them to have a little peace.

I feel bad for them that they miss their Caylee so much. CA knew though that things were not okay otherwise she would have let KC raise her Caylee on her own. I don't think it was a power play as much as she knew Caylee deserved a mommy that would keep her home when she needed to be and on a regular schedule.

I don't really get where brother LA comes in accept for the fact that the squeaky wheel got the grease and he may have gone un noticed for a good part of his life. I know he and KC had a special relationship just because it seems that there was.

So to answer question what is going through their minds? What do we do now? and Should we have done more ? finally what I really believe is on their minds is that Jose and Mason have turned her against us and we must get her back before they totally brainwash her.

This family is middle range dysfunctional. I've heard much more hideous things regarding other families throughout my career thus the Anthony's are nothing in terms of sick families.

Big issue in the family was/is CA having a personality disorder. We don't know her diagnosis but she appears partially responsible for who her daughter became. If CA had married a man who had a different personality from GA then Casey might have at least had some boundaries and discipline.

CA is avoiding and denying that her precious baby was responsible for Caylee's death. I'm not even denying that the death could have been an accident but still, CA isn't seeing her daughter's level of emotional disturbance (the immaturity, troubling defense mechanisms, signs of psychological issues). CA wants to reuinite with her child. She loves her but isn't aware that parental love also includes boundaries and limits.

GA is a man who gave his wife all the power because it was easier for him somehow. I feel empathy for him. He likely doesn't want to ever see his daughter. He knows that she's responsible. GA is suppressing his rage b/c he's trying to keep his marriage at 'peace'.

LA was a bystander. He gave info to the cops and helped out tremendously. He gave as much as could given his role in the family (i.e. clean up man, ignored parentified child, mediator). I've read all his depositions. He did not lie on the stand. He presented his current feelings and I can't blame him. He was trapped and I completely understood why he didn't want to deal with the prosecutors before the trial. It was unfortunate that the SA was so clueless as to human nature as to not see LA's huge conflict. Even with it he gave damaging testimony to her case ('spiteful b', her purposely avoiding him, her demeanor during the 911 calls, etc).

LA probably lost his job b/c of this case. He's probably not happy that she got away scotfree. He likely was hoping for a 15year sentence or so. Even though LA sees her for what she is, b/c he sees his role as 'protective older brother' he's the one who'll likely fall into her trap in the future and give her another chance or not (GA had testified to FBI that LA's relationship with his sis soured b/c she lied about pregnancy). The one way she'll get LA back to a semblence of relationship is by telling him everything that happened with Caylee in the last few moments. LA likely won't 'forgive' but he'll give her a chance b/c of their former close bond. He's her bro, he loved her all his life, it's not a bond that will be easy to break (especially as he likely views CA as partially responsible for his disturbed sister's behavior along with considering FCA's immaturity and ability to be 'led' by others as part of her issues).

They may be dysfunctional but they sure do have unconditional love for their inner family.

I don't think it's unconditional love. I think it's unconditional pyschopathology. There is no evidence that any of these relationships come close to love. Control, dependancy, power, abuse, denial,...not my recipe for love. JMO

I have no idea, not mine! I am not going to slam anyone who believes in forgiveness.

Me either. BuT I can't forgive(I'm not talking about KC here becuase it's not my place ..she has caused me no harm) anyone who has harmed me unless they ask to be forgiven. I can forgive anyone almost anything if they are truly sorry. This girl is not sorry...about anything. IMO

The Anthonys are planning a Wedding. Maybe it will be on an Island as I don't think they have any friends coming.

Cindy is consumed with FCA and wants to make her daughter's life as comfortable as she can. GA is busy doing w/e cindy tells him to do.

They are all busy getting the new Foundation/Non-profit established. They have to be able to keep a family attorney funded. Many years ago, it took $100,000 Yr to retain one for personal advice on a daily basis. But WTH?, foundations have given them boats and cars, why not weddings and family attorneys. Later, perhaps some land and some houses where they can all live near each other.

I was so broken hearted seeing Cindy on the stand the first time for the prosectution ..just tore everyone up inside seeing that raw emotion .
Then seeing her up for the defense [whichevertimes as there were so many]
She had that look ..same one we all saw during the civil depos and thought 'oh crap, here she goes'
You know at my ripe old age of 45 I am starting to feel pretty jaded and maybe think more and more that most people dont change , they just learn to hide it better .

You all really think George told them to throw him under the bus?
I am still divided on that
I fully expected to hear in a month or 2 that CA and GA were seperating but now with this new foundation I am doubting it ..
Me think if George had a brain in his head he would run away and write his own freakin' book and tell on them all!

You all really think George told them to throw him under the bus?
I am still divided on that
I fully expected to hear in a month or 2 that CA and GA were seperating but now with this new foundation I am doubting it ..
Me think if George had a brain in his head he would run away and write his own freakin' book and tell on them all!
BBM
I do agree. I would probably read George's book.

I'm don't even know how alone I am in my thinking because I've not read everything here but I think that CA is probably the only one that is happy with this verdict. I think GA and LA would have been much better off with FCA pulling some time and allowing them time for their lives to settle down. The minute that verdict was read their lives changed forever. And in a different way than before. CA isn't destined to live a peaceful life IMO. It's not within her ability. I do believe it was within GA and LA's grasp until the verdict. I don't buy that all the A's are celebrating. MOO

What happened to the Antthony's previous "foundation"?
Why do they have to start a new one?
Does anyone see a lot of $$ flooding their way from the public?

.ETA: Caylee was never missing. Why do they continue to represent themselves as counselors for families of missing children?
I have thought for a long time that GA thinks of himself as another John Walsh.
I don't think families of missing children want them around - remember when they tried it with Haleigh ? - They were sent away.

They are all addicted to Drama. It is what they know. Maybe they were starting to get used to living wo it...but guess what? She's baaaaack!!

What happened to the Antthony's previous "foundation"?
Why do they have to start a new one?
Does anyone see a lot of $$ flooding their way from the public?

.ETA: Caylee was never missing. Why do they continue to represent themselves as counselors for families of missing children?
I have thought for a long time that GA thinks of himself as another John Walsh.
I don't think families of missing children want them around - remember when they tried it with Haleigh ? - They were sent away.

First one still running.. This one is for Grandparent Rights.

Why not double their money? I suspect there is some funding from State/Feds going on in the State of Florida. :banghead: They admitted they needed income as the reason for a non-profit since they can't work.

First one still running.. This one is for Grandparent Rights.

Why not double their money? I suspect there is some funding from State/Feds going on in the State of Florida. :banghead: They admitted they needed income since they can't work

BBM
Yep - Lippman said that yesterday. He's back-pedaling today, saying they won't profit.
They're profiting from something. Neither of them is able to work, but they can work on their own foundation. Their home was in foreclosure, but they have a brand new red Jeep.

^Holy cow!!!!! Yeah & how are they paying for Lippman??? It's very strange to me.. I just can't believe this family hasn't worked since 2008 & FCA killed her baby & she's out of jail, looking at a profit. It boggles my mind & sickens me. Most of us work & struggle to make a living. I have troubles & I have a good job. How on earth can they afford to keep their household running??

So she really hasn't seen or talked to her parents yet? She seems like the kind of gal who would decide she wanted something (oh yeah what about any of her old stuff, she's just tossing/leaving it all) but anyway, seems like that type that would break in to their house, when they are gone, to get something. It sounded like she took whatever she wanted from them. I'm sure she'll be back in their life soon when she needs something they have.

I feel a little sorry for them but not really b/c they should have curbed her a long time ago.

Mark Lippman is the only one making public statements, and his main point is that the family wants to make sure that Casey's safe. I wonder if that's the truth or if that's just the message they want to send to Casey. Maybe they're hoping that if they come across as caring about nothing but her safety, she'll eventually get in touch and maybe they can get some answers out of her. That's all I want (or would want if I were them) out of her now. Answers.

I'm sure the Anthonys would like an answer in regards to what happened to Caylee, but I doubt they'll ever get an answer. Casey is incapable of taking responsibility for her actions and would never tell the truth.

She might say "it was an accidental drowning", but qualify it by saying she had fallen asleep or was in the bathroom........not her fault. But with her history of lying, how would anyone, especially her family, be able to accept that as the truth?

With all that's happened and what we believe likely happened, there will always be doubts. The one thing I don't think anyone will ever be able to justify is her partying for 31 days. Who goes to a video store to rent movies with their boyfriend within hours after their child accidentally dies? That, and that alone, tells us that KC had no grief or remorse over Caylee's death, and that it likely wasn't accidental.

The Anthonys are scammers. They have found a way to tug your heart and wallet. They hide behind a lawyer who covers for them.

Fact is...I'm willing to be that these foundations are getting money not only from private contributions but from the government which may be the main portion of receipts.

It is a fact that many non-profits do much better and make more money than their equal For-Profit businesses.

Still researching. All non-profits can get grants from the Government. They have to write a need and a plan on how they will operate. This is where attorneys come in...MO.

Everyone would be shocked if they knew about the money out there paid by Government for people doing this. I wish I could tell more but to do so would enable these people more ways to get thousand of dollars.

I was angry about the missing children one but people gave, and now I am enraged about the Grandparent one, and people or Gov. will give again. This is the way they operate. They are consistently rewarded for their bad behavior.

They received a 80% reduction in mortage; State disability/pension. Donations from public and now, perhaps, Government funding for non-profit..all tax freee. Seems to me much of their time is spent on various ways to gain income, none of which involve working for a living.

:eek:fftopic:

WoW! this Coronado Case in California is interesting. It took place at the Sheckles Mansion. I wish they would give more time to this story than FCA. A dead beautiful little boy and the father's GF found hanging nude from the balcony.

OMG Whisperer ..isnt that something !
and the police still won't say if her death was a suicide or a murder ..and her hands and feet were bound ..
Ok sorry for being OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member