Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've wondered this also, so have others. I don't think anyone knows but it's something that needs to be examined further.

This reminds me so much of the Sharon Marshall case. I can't believe that with her dna on file they have not been able to find out who she is! Between her case and pg's it proves that there is bound to be many more children out there!

JakeTucker put up this great article from another thread it's claimed that Dugard was indeed kept "locked up" for the first 3 and 1/2 years.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2163889/jaycee_dugard_kept_in_isolation_for.html?cat=49

"According to Michael Cardoza's report, Phillip Garrido and his wife, Nancy, were looking for a child to kidnap the day before Jaycee went missing. They spotted Jaycee as she was standing in a crowd of girls and Phillip Garrido proclaimed that she was the 'one' he wanted. He thought she was cute and had decided to come back the following day to see if they could abduct her. Cardoza states that they saw Jaycee alone, grabbed her, and forced her to get down on the car's floor. It was approximately a three hour drive back to their home in Antioch, California. Once there, they put Jaycee in one of the tents and kept her locked up for three ½ years. Though they aren't sure who is releasing the information, it is suspected that it is Nancy Garrido, in an attempt to gain leniency in the case."

Please see my comments about this article on the "Corruption" in Contra Costa County thread - I just posted them

yeah 1999 must have been fun there when the po came
how can you miss an infant and a 5 year old and all the damn noise they make?

I just finished reading the NE thread, so it may be possible that PG drugged the girls when he knew a PO was coming to keep them quiet?? Just a thought...

I can't guarantee that there will be any interest or response. We probably wouldn't see definite signs of a response for a little while. But I'm not worried about what we can get hold of, I'm worried about another kid in a very bad situation. This is huge news, but on an international scale, I doubt it's being closely watched. I won't be getting any info, only giving the info that was dug up here. This is a large agency, that is surprisingly well funded, that can step in and make sure that there isn't another child stuck with another monster.
Pedophiles like to flock together, they know they are abnormal, they look for other abnormal people. In the information age, pedophiles tend to hang out online, finding others like themselves, and sharing their own brand of entertainment. If they are online, they can go anywhere in the world, send and receive info from around the planet. That takes it out of the hands of the little agencies in CA and puts it in the hands of a larger, more competent agency. I can see INTERPOL taking an interest.
I just don't want anyone thinking that I will be told anything, because I won't be. I don't expect to be. But if there is a chance that this could guarantee the end of the nightmare, I'll take it.

JakeTucker put up this great article from another thread it's claimed that Dugard was indeed kept "locked up" for the first 3 and 1/2 years.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2163889/jaycee_dugard_kept_in_isolation_for.html?cat=49

"According to Michael Cardoza's report, Phillip Garrido and his wife, Nancy, were looking for a child to kidnap the day before Jaycee went missing. They spotted Jaycee as she was standing in a crowd of girls and Phillip Garrido proclaimed that she was the 'one' he wanted. He thought she was cute and had decided to come back the following day to see if they could abduct her. Cardoza states that they saw Jaycee alone, grabbed her, and forced her to get down on the car's floor. It was approximately a three hour drive back to their home in Antioch, California. Once there, they put Jaycee in one of the tents and kept her locked up for three ½ years. Though they aren't sure who is releasing the information, it is suspected that it is Nancy Garrido, in an attempt to gain leniency in the case."

I'm really confused about this report. Firstly, this sounds like heresay. Secondly, who the heck is "they" in that sentence????? Thirdly, how did Michael Cardoza get such information and whom did he report it to? :confused:

QUOTE=not_my_kids;4303053] It is great to pass on information especially if & when we have contacts & also to keep our eyes/ears open & phone tips in to National Exploited Children tip lines.

A couple of links of interest with positive action being taken to tackle World Wide Child *advertiser censored*.

The Internet Crimes Against Children task force for central Florida
http://news.aol.ca/article/child-*advertiser censored*-arrests-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel/716412/

Project Safe Childhood-Agencies Sharing Information:
http://www.kelowna.com/2009/10/17/c...aved-u-s-child-*advertiser censored*-victims/

QUOTE=not_my_kids;4303053] It is great to pass on information especially if & when we have contacts & also to keep our eyes/ears open & phone tips in to National Exploited Children tip lines.

A couple of links of interest with positive action being taken to tackle World Wide Child *advertiser censored*.

http://news.aol.ca/article/child-por...barrel/716412/

http://www.kelowna.com/2009/10/17/ca...-*advertiser censored*-victims/

I've wondered if LE found anything on the computers they confiscated from PG, the Molinos and PG's neighbor. We know there were allegations that he used Jack Madeira's bank account to access *advertiser censored* sites, but that's all we know so far.

Just maybe that is what the sound proof chamber was used for...Just maybe the PO had a standard appointment, and the SOB knew when to hide them all...
That sound proof chamber really freaked me out... :(

that chamber had more disgusting purposes :sick:

By the way on another note about the Gas Station:
JC did not remember when asked about that Gas Station incident.
This only proves that Either she suppressed it, and it will surface later...
Or the Area has another little blond like Michelle, maybe?

its possible.
she remembered alot of the rapes and 'lewd acts" as the charges state. it might be harder to remember (or easier to block out) seeing your own missing poster and being too afraid to speak up. (im sure the threats to her family scared her more then the threats to herself.)

http://news.aol.ca/article/child-*advertiser censored*-arrests-shooting-fish-in-a-barrel/716412/

http://www.kelowna.com/2009/10/17/c...aved-u-s-child-*advertiser censored*-victims/

That first link doesn't seem to be complete... I read the second article, fascinating and kudos to those who followed all the clues!

I am just not very sure the Alarm works very well in that town :rolleyes: apparently it is a dumping ground for perps/murderers :rolleyes: And I do not care that the CC County and local Sheriff are 2 separate entities, the results suck. And 2 more girls may be floating around with some perp ring :banghead:

this is kinda confirmed by the fact that the 9 year old kid who saw jaycee grew up to have no issue with an rso riding around with two little girls

I think it was Nancy dealing with the old demon seed.
I think that JC was the maid. :twocents:

a demon dealing with a demon seed??
have to think at the minimum jaycee had to take care of the witch when the rest of them were in san fran this winter.

With regard to children...Information is often held confidential.
They do not publish it.. :( To protect the kids, but protect them from what?
Do they have parents, names? WHY were they given to child care services?
TO me it does infer that something needs to be investigated.
no wonder CM protests too much.

this is what im wondering. i didnt see anything that said these girls had parents with them, or that the parole violater was connected to them. so wtf is going on here?

I've wondered if LE found anything on the computers they confiscated from PG, the Molinos and PG's neighbor. We know there were allegations that he used Jack Madeira's bank account to access *advertiser censored* sites, but that's all we know so far.

I hope there is a team working on those computers.
If there was uploading & viewing *advertiser censored* they would have it by now?
I assume they had enough time..
I also wonder if there is other computers not in their homes.
(Molino's work computer.)
I agree with other posters who have asked what is the use of the probation
ankle trackers.

I wish PG's could take LE to locations he was visiting.
They might find some hiding places with clues to more children.

Do what ever you can, whatever it takes go for it...:woohoo:

I have one concern...Who will you say you are looking for? we have no names, no age, no photo....

dont know what interpol will do. this isnt an international case that we know of yet.
the fbi needs to be brought in if they havent already

I just finished reading the NE thread, so it may be possible that PG drugged the girls when he knew a PO was coming to keep them quiet?? Just a thought...

if he drugged a 5 year old and an infant he needs to be shot right now.

That first link doesn't seem to be complete... I read the second article, fascinating and kudos to those who followed all the clues!

It is an interesting case. With public pressure we can get Officials in our own Cities to form the same task forces.
This is a better link to the article.

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/280158

"When it comes to child *advertiser censored* there isn't a huge public outcry against the crime. It's hidden away behind locked doors where silence reigns."

i see a lot of "who shot john' as judge judy would say with theories and such here. we need serious leads to go on here. i dont doubt the validity of the missing girls. but lets not get into random "kiddie *advertiser censored*/cults' stuff. someone needs to do some checking in that area's police records if they can.

dont know what interpol will do. this isnt an international case that we know of yet.

If there is a link to Child *advertiser censored* being viewed on the computers then it can most
likely be linked to International *advertiser censored*. Sadly. Hopefully all agencies will share information if that is the situation..I thought FBI would have the computers.
I just hope this leads to rescuing more children?

I hope there is a team working on those computers.
If there was uploading & viewing *advertiser censored* they would have it by now?
I assume they had enough time..
I also wonder if there is other computers not in their homes.
(Molino's work computer.)
I agree with other posters who have asked what is the use of the probation
ankle trackers.

I wish PG's could take LE to locations he was visiting.
They might find some hiding places with clues to more children.

I can not imagine what the reason would be to release if there was *advertiser censored* on the computers, to the public. This is especially important as knowing pg's tastes will mean that it may be children that are involved. Not sure if that is available to purchase on the computer or not? Inless an investigator leaks the information I don't think we will know until the trial.

I say the more the merrier!! Get them both involved!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back