Where are the 2 LITTLE GIRLS seen with PG?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to respectfully add to this. From what I've read, it was actually Paul who sent his lawyer to get the video tapes, which were hidden up behind an in-ceiling light fixture in the upstairs bathroom. Karla would have loved to have them, and tried to find them, but failed. The reason Paul wanted them is because they showed Karla as an incredibly willing participant in the rapes, not the battered zombie wife she was pretending to be as to not have to pay for her crimes. Paul's lawyer kept the videotapes for a v e r y long time, and was later prosecuted and/or disbarred for withholding evidence. By that time, her sweetheart deal was done and while they could have pulled the deal, for a variety of reasons I won't go into now, they did not, thus she served twelve years, then got out, got married, had a baby, and allegedly moved to the Caribbean. Paul, however, is banished forever in his own specially-designed-for-extra-evil-people cell, which is fine with me, but Karla should be in her own evil cell forever, too.

Every single square inch of the Garrido property and house needs to be searched, IMHO. Hidden in, among, or under all that gross filth and clutter has got to be more evidence, either that would be helpful in the prosecution for this case, or for others.

LOL- I should go read up on the case before posting. It was a long time ago.
In the back of my mind Karla's lawyer had the videos & He was the one who got sued/disbarred for not handing them in first.
I thought Paul told about the videos to try & prove Karla was not a battered wife & an equal accomplice.
Sorry for mixing it up.. The Country was so mad that her deal was not cancelled. And everyone wanted the lawyer to be thrown in jail.
The Crown said she could keep her deal because she gave the details to the location of the 2 murdered girls bodies.
There is a Canadian journalist that swears he will always hunt Karla down for only doing 12 years in jail & He wants to keep an eye on her.
They show Karla with her Baby boy in a video. The last I heard she
was still living in Montreal & has changed her name a few times. But I thought
she can never leave the Country because of her criminal record.
I should read up on it but just typing about it gets me feeling sick.

I really do hope they can get Nancy to give details on other cases.
Without giving her a reduced sentence.
They need to be creative in dealing with her.

In the back of my mind Karla's lawyer had the videos & He was the one who got sued/disbarred for not handing them in first.
I thought Paul told about the videos to try & prove Karla was not a battered wife & an equal accomplice.
Sorry for mixing it up.. The Country was so mad that her deal was not cancelled. And everyone wanted the lawyer to be thrown in jail.
The Crown said she could keep her deal because she gave the details to the location of the 2 murdered girls bodies.
There is a Canadian journalist that swears he will always hunt Karla down for only doing 12 years in jail & He wants to keep an eye on her.

she wont give up anything for free.
even a mediocore pub defender will see to it
the case mentioned above literally made me physically ill. how someone can do that to there own sister is beyond me.

The Molinos may have their property listed under a corporation name and then it wouldn't show up in a property search under their name. I think the info that Patricia was probably working in 1992 is very interesting. So much for her decrepit granny persona. I don't think that she'd give up here precious baby boy, but she might let things inadvertently slip or I'm sure she'd give up Nancy in a heartbeat to save her precious.

Wasn't Karla even voted to be like, the Worst Canadian Ever or something? LOL...the only reason I'm obsessive about this case is because I've spent w a y too much time, and much of my sanity, studying it. As for Nancy, hopefully she won't get a deal at all, because she most certainly has done nothing to deserve it. And Patricia needs to be arrested, too, IMHO! :furious::furious:

Well, I don't think that house can related to Patricia and, quite frankly, I don't think the kids that were there probably were the two girls seen with Garrido. I guess we don't know for sure, just a hunch though. I thought what she said about having 600 more videos they didn't take was interesting - it tends to make me think LE had no idea if there was any connection with child *advertiser censored* or whatever and just stormed them because they could.

That jumped out at me also. She took pleasure in calling the LE stupid for not taking in all her videos. They should have, one would think.
I also do not believe very much coming from the Molino's...
But the Police did take the computers & so I think they will be
searching them for all their internet access. I also think they wanted to make sure she did not have anymore photo's of Jaycee's daughters.

i fear nancy is gonna get this same seetheart deal.
i hope not. shes the one who snatched jaycee, she's the one who didnt let her go for four months when garrido as locked up.......she's a monster.
Why would Nancy get a sweetheart deal??? :confused:Carl witnessed her grabbing Jaycee into the vehicle and gave an extremely accurate description for her composite picture. You can't get better evidence than that. Plus they have the sedan the Garrido's were driving when they abducted Jaycee, and they must also have grounds to have charged her with the rape.
They don't need Nancy to sell out Phillip to convict him, they've got plenty!

Why would Nancy get a sweetheart deal??? :confused:Carl witnessed her grabbing Jaycee into the vehicle and gave an extremely accurate description for her composite picture. You can't get better evidence than that. Plus they have the sedan the Garrido's were driving when they abducted Jaycee, and they must also have grounds to have charged her with the rape.

One of the many reasons I brought up the whole parallel between the Garridos and the Bernardo/Homolka fiasco is because while there was incredible amounts of evidence which existed and could have put both of them away forever, that didn't happen. It's not necessarily logical, or right, or just, but it happened in that case. I believe kbl was expressing fear and uneasiness at the possibility that she would get off, not saying that there is any probability of it happening. Nobody here that I'm aware of is in favor of her getting a deal. They do have plenty, and hopefully they will not be impulsive and premature like the case I was referring to as an example. LOL, some may say it's highly unlikely that the LE, etc. around there would ever act prematurely, though, as we all know how long it took for Jaycee to be found.

(I'm going to stop talking about the Bernardo/Homolka thing here now, though, because it's off topic and I apologize for taking us there. Any further discussion about it by me will now take place in Nancy's thread)

Totally agree. I think one of the missing victims Mom is hoping Nancy can be
convinced to give details on her Daughter & all the other missing girls.
She is praying that Nancy does hold the answers to solve their nightmare.

.If anyone knows how & wants Flourish & my Karla posts moved to Nancy thread please do. I'm sorry. I don't know how you bump? things..

seriousy i gave up wondering what goes thru da's minds 3 years ago when a case i worked on that should have been won, was lost.

.If anyone knows how & wants Flourish & my Karla posts moved to Nancy thread please do. I'm sorry. I don't know how you bump? things..
I think it's unlikely Nancy would ever divulge details of any other victims they took. Michaela's mother is sadly grasping at straws, and I really don't see prosecutors offering Nancy a deal on that basis alone. If something had turned up in the Garrido backyard, that might have been a different story...

this is where im the one who gets negative.
if garrido is behind the other victims kidnappings, there's no way nancy will talk unless there's something in it for her.

seriousy i gave up wondering what goes thru da's minds 3 years ago when a case i worked on that should have been won, was lost.
They do make mistakes. OJ's criminal trial should have been a slam dunk, but for the mistakes of Marcia Clark with jury selection and Christopher Darden having OJ try on the bloody glove for the first time in open court...

I think it's unlikely Nancy would ever divulge details of any other victims they took. Michaela's mother is sadly grasping at straws, and I really don't see prosecutors offering Nancy a deal on that basis alone. If something had turned up in the Garrido backyard, that might have been a different story...

and if nancy gives details she's incriminating herself in homicides (most likely).
besides, she had 18 years to do right by jaycee, and didnt. i dont think she's gonna start now

I recently found a bunch of pictures of the backyard prison that I'd never seen before. One of the pictures is taken through the window of Jaycee's tent and it shows a table with a small photograph sitting on it. Because of the low quality it's hard to make much out, but it looks like a blonde woman in a bikini top with a young child standing on either side of her. Both of the kids are wearing some kind of sunglasses or goggles, and the taller one may be wearing a life vest. The difference in the children's heights seems like it could be enough that they're 4 years apart and are Jaycee's girls, but I'm no expert on these things. The tallest is about chest to shoulder high on the woman, and the younger is barely chest high.

The photos on the site were taken 8/29, and in the later pictures of the backyard prison (I think the ones by Nick Stern?) the same table is shown with the same items, but the picture is gone, so I'm guessing LE took it either to enter into evidence or give back to Jaycee.

I don't really feel comfortable linking it here, because if it is Jaycee and her daughters...but I'm also wondering if it could be the two little girls who are missing? How long has PG had that pool in the backyard? Does it look old and worn enough to have been there when Jaycee's 15 year old would have only been chest high to an adult woman? Maybe this is an old picture and they'd just been playing in the sprinkler? Is the blonde woman Jaycee? Another victim? A relative?

What do you guys make of this?

I know this is about the 2 other missing/unknown children.
If PG does have photo's of them & others, they could be hidden in the house still.

I hope LE is planning on checking inside the walls, ceilings & floors.
I have been wondering when the house will get torn down.

Paul had their murder videos hidden in the ceiling of a closet.
LE did not find them during their search.
Paul's lawyer went in & got them & handed them too late to get Karla's "sweet heart deal" cancelled.
If they did the kind of job they had been known to do there "Half baked" they wont find it.
I think we need to send you or someone like you in there to give them the clues. LOL
I cant believe that they had not yet ripped the place apart.

I recently found a bunch of pictures of the backyard prison that I'd never seen before. One of the pictures is taken through the window of Jaycee's tent and it shows a table with a small photograph sitting on it. Because of the low quality it's hard to make much out, but it looks like a blonde woman in a bikini top with a young child standing on either side of her. Both of the kids are wearing some kind of sunglasses or goggles, and the taller one may be wearing a life vest. The difference in the children's heights seems like it could be enough that they're 4 years apart and are Jaycee's girls, but I'm no expert on these things. The tallest is about chest to shoulder high on the woman, and the younger is barely chest high.

The photos on the site were taken 8/29, and in the later pictures of the backyard prison (I think the ones by Nick Stern?) the same table is shown with the same items, but the picture is gone, so I'm guessing LE took it either to enter into evidence or give back to Jaycee.

I don't really feel comfortable linking it here, because if it is Jaycee and her daughters...but I'm also wondering if it could be the two little girls who are missing? How long has PG had that pool in the backyard? Does it look old and worn enough to have been there when Jaycee's 15 year old would have only been chest high to an adult woman? Maybe this is an old picture and they'd just been playing in the sprinkler? Is the blonde woman Jaycee? Another victim? A relative?

What do you guys make of this?

Don't know the photo you are referring to, so how can I reply..
But a link to it would not be a problem since you say the photo is already in the Internet domain.

Don't know the photo you are referring to, so how can I reply..
But a link to it would not be a problem since you say the photo is already in the Internet domain.

By the rules of WS, not a problem...morally, that's a different story.

By the rules of WS, not a problem...morally, that's a different story.

Exactly. If this is Jaycee and/or her daughters then I would feel kind of icky about posting it. If, however, it sounds like this could help in finding the 2 missing girls I think providing a link would be okay. I guess I'm looking for a consensus on which this seems like it could be?

The Molinos may have their property listed under a corporation name and then it wouldn't show up in a property search under their name. I think the info that Patricia was probably working in 1992 is very interesting. So much for her decrepit granny persona. I don't think that she'd give up here precious baby boy, but she might let things inadvertently slip or I'm sure she'd give up Nancy in a heartbeat to save her precious.

That's an interesting possibility. Although somehow I suspect Patricia WOULD throw Phillip under the bus if she were accused of anything - in other words, yes, I think she would to save her own skin or because it would upset her that she was now put in a position where she couldn't deny something.

That jumped out at me also. She took pleasure in calling the LE stupid for not taking in all her videos. They should have, one would think.
I also do not believe very much coming from the Molino's...
But the Police did take the computers & so I think they will be
searching them for all their internet access. I also think they wanted to make sure she did not have anymore photo's of Jaycee's daughters.

Well, I don't either, but in this case, I think what she said is interesting for the public to evaluate. I hope LE (was it the CC County Sheriff's office) conducted themselves properly and did a thorough search as they already have credibility problems. There are other cases where the CCC Sheriff's office has been charged with being too brutal in an invasion like that also - also involving drawing guns/children (I'm not sure if this happened at the Molino because of the way she states it). I just hope the info they found isn't thrown out in court and the investigation isn't sloppy or seen as sloppy at the Molino's. I'm getting off topic here, but sometimes I wonder if Sheriff Rupf doesn't think this is still the Wild Wild West.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle
Back