Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM...
YES, YES AND YES. By insisting that she was being forthright and truthful about Zenaida and the kidnapping, she not only ASKED them to do it, she DARED
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie
IMHO, I think the SA is calling sour grapes. Sorry, but that's my opinion. Why should the CFCMA have to pay because they decided to go forward with the death penalty and didn't win their case? Okay, so if they had won, she'd be in prison. But because the 12 jurors found her not-guilty, the SA is going to make her pay for their court case? Did she ask them to call all those experts? NO. Did she ask them to go out and get depos? NO. Did she ask them to hire a plethora of attorneys? NO.

IMHO she can pay for the crimes she was convited of -- lying. The rest is water under the bridge. I think this is the worst lawsuit ever (if the SA is going that route). Let's see - I couldn't put you in jail, so I'll go after your pocketbook instead.

Again - just my opinon. Thanks.

Well Melanie-
SHe lied to the police and said her daughter was kidnapped so for 3 years they waited for this trial to go to court and then when the trial started she changed her whole story and said that Caylee died as the result of a drowning and they had to call in experts to find evidence and the whole time Casey knew her daughter was dead on June 16th as she stated herself in court.
Then she hired a defense team with no money so the state of Folrida had to pay not only the investigation of the states case, they have to pay for her lying defense too. It is not because of the verdict, it is because she sat in jail for 3 years and now says caylee was dead from day one.
THis all because CASEY DIDNT TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT HER DAUGHTER!! so YES she does need to pay all of it back!

Well I would bet my last dollar that she is NOT in therapy THAT is for sure........
REMEMBER, her father and possibly her brother molested her.........and for her lawyers to not even think through their reasons re why she needs tx when the freakin OS referred to GA molesting her.....yet THAT is not one of the reasons she is in therapy? Give me a break, I am so flippin sick of these bottom feeders attempting to insult my intellect!

Well, according to the media, she is one or two hours outside of Orlando at a beachfront property. May the sun shine long and hot and may she get melanoma...

I'm confused as to why some here do not want Casey to have her driver's license reinstated. If she has a seizure disorder, then of course I don't want her behind the wheel endangering others, but in the absence of seizure issues, if Casey can be out cruising around in a car she is likely to get into trouble sooner than if she does not have wheels because, IMO, the more freedom she has the more chances she will take.

I am impatient; I want her to screw up sooner rather than later. I would like to see everything that could hasten Casey's downfall made available to her.
Yeah, but if she doesn't get it reinstated and does drive, at least in Calif., she can be busted for driving on an expired/suspended license! I know this for a fact, I got my crazy neighbor that way!

Well, according to the media, she is one or two hours outside of Orlando at a beachfront property. May the sun shine long and hot and may she get melanoma...

I heard that on the media too, that she was flown immediately to a Beach House in Florida on a private jet. The reporter was from TMZ talking about the video of her getting off the Jet w/a huge smile, carrying a empty Slurpee in one hand and a Cold Corona in the other that was either half full or half empty....lol. Guess the price wasn't right since the video hasn't been released yet unless some how I missed it and I hope I didn't.....I hope she never makes a nickle off of any of this, I know she will but I can still hope....

I heard that on the media too, that she was flown immediately to a Beach House in Florida on a private jet. The reporter was from TMZ talking about the video of her getting off the Jet w/a huge smile, carrying a empty Slurpee in one hand and a Cold Corona in the other that was either half full or half empty....lol. Guess the price wasn't right since the video hasn't been released yet unless some how I missed it and I hope I didn't.....I hope she never makes a nickle off of any of this, I know she will but I can still hope....

Bet that beach house belongs to either the old man..Mason or the defense attorney Dorothy was it...that I thought was going to pick Casey up and rock her after the verdict was read. I've never seen anything like it...pitiful! Wonder how long it will take before the defense team realize that they have ole Casey for years to come!!!! They are stuck with her...lol lol lol.

to a Beach House in Florida on a private jet..... w/a huge smile, carrying a empty Slurpee in one hand and a Cold Corona in the other ...

+respectfully snipped+

LOL .... Florida, beach houses, beer. Must be like spring break. Surprised she wasn't wearing a bikini and one of those beer can hats!

The move to have her driver's license reinstated may be just so she'll have a form of ID (for potential work at some point maybe?), as I suspect at the moment, she has none....although I suppose she had a SS# since she apparently did work for Kodak at one point. But otherwise, she probably has no 'picture' ID and as most Americans know, you can't do much of anything without one, and a driver's license in the standard form of that. JMO.

But yeah, if she gets it, and has access to a car, it will be hard for her keepers to keep her hidden. I'd bet by now she's really itching to GET OUT from wherever she's holed up. Must still feel like prison. JMO.

One more thought on that: I'd be hard pressed to believe that driving without a license would bother her anyway, if you catch my drift. JMO.

Oooh, #ell yes, let her have a fricken driver's license, then get mom and pops Anthony to give that unusual person (rhymes with itch) back the ding, dang, Sunbird, and let her drive her lying butt around in that.
:floorlaugh:

Let those chickens come home to roost!

She probably wanted everyone to feel sorry for her for having epilepsy--or maybe a brain tumor or whatever--but until I see something current from a reliable source, I will continue to assume the seizures were a ploy to try to explain some of her behaviors/statements.

Not saying she might not have a seizure disorder; just saying I don't take much that comes from her or her camp as fact.

you just made me think of something. You know how KC stole ideas from others? She probably got the seizure idea from GA's mistress

Bet that beach house belongs to either the old man..Mason or the defense attorney Dorothy was it...that I thought was going to pick Casey up and rock her after the verdict was read. I've never seen anything like it...pitiful! Wonder how long it will take before the defense team realize that they have ole Casey for years to come!!!! They are stuck with her...lol lol lol.

One rumor was that she was staying at St. George Island at The Plantation. My daughter got married in St. George several years ago. The house we stayed in had three stories with an elevator, and backed up to the beach. It would cost several million if for sale. It was donated to her by a friend for the wedding. Somehow, I just can't imagine who, with such big bucks, would donate such a house for the evil one. I don't think it would be Mason. I also would think if she's at The Plantation, she would be outed eventually. I don't know why I typed all this; I really don't care about her or anything to do with her, so why am I here? Duh!

ETA: How would she even be able to go down to the beach? If there, it would be terribly frustrating to look out at the ocean and have to stay inside. Hope so!!!

huh, that probation deal is supposed to go down today right? should be interesting.

huh, that probation deal is supposed to go down today right? should be interesting.

I wish something would come of it, but I've just about given up hope. I read somewhere yesterday that even if they invoked probation, they would probably give her permission to live outside of Orange County. It seems that she eludes justice at every turn.

Just got a text alert from OS that CFCA must serve a year probation!!!!!!

ETA: Also on twitter from OS that Strickland just signed the documents. This makes me want to cry that she is finally being held accountable for SOMETHING!!!

I wish something would come of it, but I've just about given up hope. I read somewhere yesterday that even if they invoked probation, they would probably give her permission to live outside of Orange County. It seems that she eludes justice at every turn.

Yes, but her luck will run out.

post #1080 in the ask lawyers thread states that if judge strickland signs the order that says she has to serve probation, it can be successfully overturned because if she served it in prison, even if it was a mistake, she can't be made to serve it again. just putting that out there.

I hope she has to stay in one county so someone will expose her location. I have been wanting to know where the heck FCA is since the night she left jail.

just got a text alert from os that cfca must serve a year probation!!!!!!

Eta: Also on twitter from os that strickland just signed the documents. This makes me want to cry that she is finally being held accountable for something!!!

yes!!!!

I haven't come here lately because I needed a break after that so-called verdict. I am blown away as well by the people who defend and/or support a person who AT THE VERY LEAST had a daughter die accidentally (don't believe it) then went to blockbuster as if nothing happened, partied, and bagged up her daughter like trash. Never in a million years will I understand the people standing up for that. That being said I will not let them rain on my parade because hopefully she at least has to be held accountable for something.

post #1080 in the ask lawyers thread states that if judge strickland signs the order that says she has to serve probation, it can be successfully overturned because if she served it in prison, even if it was a mistake, she can't be made to serve it again. just putting that out there.

I think if she had gotten off scott-free, no convictions on any of the charges they might let it slide but she has 4 counts of lying to LE as a conviction. I don't think JS would bother to sign it if he did not think it would stand. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove