Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand why they don't just take it like a man, keep their mouths closed and abide by the conditions for a lousy 12 months. How hard can it be? More to the point, what's he afraid of? (I think I know the answer - just testing)

I'm thinking maybe Ms. Anthony is pizzed at having to be on probation.
Just guessing.
:crazy:

Exactly!

This is the image he wants to present, not reality. Weeks ago he was claiming FCA was going into therapy ... is she doing that as well while being in the house under 24-hour security? Nope.

IMO FCA is busy laying by the pool and texting her new royal court of bogus followers who pretend to worship her.

LOL @the pic they used. She looks like she SHOULD be in serious therapy!

Can you tell me if have this right in layman's terms?

DT: You're wrong about us Judge ... we DO know what we're talking about
Judge: Don't tell ME I'm wrong ... and no you don't
??

Exactly right! But Lisbeth is young - a couple more of these smacks and she might learn a bit more respect instead of listening to her "mentor" Mr. Mason.

The Dept. of Corrections spokeswoman said yesterday that Ms. Anthony's monthly probation reports would be made available via the web and/or via email to those requesting such. Did she mean journalists only? Does anyone know? If so, are there journalists here on this forum? I assume the mainstream media will eventually tire of airing the reports, so it would be good for us to know anyway. Also, if at some point Ms. Anthony does decide to request a transfer of her probation to another city/state/whatever, can we assume that info would be in one of those monthly reports?

Does anyone know?

This is what I found posted by expectingunicorns...

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/secretary/...4Anthony2.html

This has a link for reporters if they want to be added to a e-mail list to be notified of monthly reports for FICA. You have to list your name, place of business, e-mail address.

Publicaffairs@mail.dc.state.fl.us

Media Advisory
Gretl Plessinger
Communications Director
(850) 488-0420

Yeah - I wonder if she could have taken these online classes during the three years she had in jail? Wouldn't that have been a signal to the world that she was at least attempting to better herself and become more responsible?

3 1/2 years ago people asked the same question about FCA possibly furthering her education. The answer was no. Imo, FCA is a lazy murderer imo who thinks people owe her everything.
mo

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive ....

... white elephant.

Just gonna finish that sentence for you cyberborg with apologies...

White Elephant in the room that keeps leaving big piles of.......which the DT are insisting aren't there at all, and neither is the elephant....

(okay so I did take your comment to a different place...)

Just out of sheer curiosity, how long do you guys think it will take to our her? Do you think she can stay under the radar for an entire year? I mean, with one picture of her WE AT WEBSLEUTHS were able to nail down the EXACT place of those pictures and it could have been ANYWHERE in the entire world! We could nail one picture of her and have her address within the hour methinks....

I'm thinking maybe Ms. Anthony is pizzed at having to be on probation.
Just guessing.
:crazy:

Yes ... life is full of ups and downs ... one day you get away with murder and you have plans ... the next day it all comes crashing down for such a simple thing as 12 month probation.

Offender Anthony is not used to 'consequences' and having to be in Florida ... so close to home and family.

Just out of sheer curiosity, how long do you guys think it will take to our her? Do you think she can stay under the radar for an entire year? I mean, with one picture of her WE AT WEBSLEUTHS were able to nail down the EXACT place of those pictures and it could have been ANYWHERE in the entire world! We could nail one picture of her and have her address within the hour methinks....

Agree - I've seen comments that range from a day or so to at most a couple of months...for sure she will not last for a year - but to me it will be because she does not have a solitary nature.....la la la..."how ya gonna keep em down on the farm...after they've seen pareee" LOL

Agree - I've seen comments that range from a day or so to at most a couple of months...for sure she will not last for a year - but to me it will be because she does not have a solitary nature.....la la la..."how ya gonna keep em down on the farm...after they've seen pareee" LOL

maybe someone can post a poll? I dunno if I can post yet or IF the mods would allow it? Is that off limits?

I think you know the answer too.

IMO, the DT doesn't like the timing of this. It's happening over the next 12 months, a critical time for dealing with the depositions, civil suits, etc. I think they are afraid Casey will mess up if she has to appear in court and potentially take an oath to tell the truth. If she lies it might jeopardize her probation, but if she were to be truthful at any point it would hurt her position in any of these upcoming cases. That's the only reason I can think of for so many attorneys being so dead-set against an order of probation.

Me thinks you hit the nail exactly on the head! I think Mr. Morgan is smart enough to come up with some questions that will put her in jeopardy. I thought I remember that she has to answer, she can't take the fifth. I may be wrong. Wait and see if JB tries to delay the deposition.:fence:

Me thinks you hit the nail exactly on the head! I think Mr. Morgan is smart enough to come up with some questions that will put her in jeopardy. I thought I remember that she has to answer, she can't take the fifth. I may be wrong. Wait and see if JB tries to delay the deposition.:fence:

Is that not when their appeal on the lying charges comes in? As I understand, if an appeal is in progress (no decision) she can take the 5th or does not have to appear? Thoughts?

Moving for Deanna82437 who posted this in the States Recovering Costs thread - it looks to me that that busy girl Lisbeth is appealing the Appeal Court decision.

What do the rest of you think?

You have got to be kidding me. They are asking an appellate court to RECONSIDER it's denial of their prior motion?!?! AND doing so on the grounds that same appellate court HAD THE FACTS WRONG (unbelievable. What GALL.) on four points, INCLUDING THE "EXTENT AND NATURE OF COUNSEL'S KNOWLEDGE OF DEFENDANTS PROBATIONARY PERIOD"?!?!?! Did I really read that right?!? WHAT, pray tell, is to misunderstand?!?! They admitted as much in open court, FGS. I'm floored at the **** on these people.

They seem to have ZERO concept of how LUCKY their client is, to keep PUSHING the hatred envelope like this.

And yes, I read it the same way you do. Unfortunately.

Obviously LF thinks that the whole court system is wrong because they just don't understand the facts. They must really, really be afraid KC will be unable to last a year on probation. jmo

.......or maybe it's something else they're afraid of....perhaps what she'll say, if she's blaming them in any way for the 'loss' on the last legal round. Either way, her lawyers fearing her for some reason seems as plausible an explanation to me as any other.

Still stunned. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Moving for Deanna82437 who posted this in the States Recovering Costs thread - it looks to me that that busy girl Lisbeth is appealing the Appeal Court decision.

What do the rest of you think?

I hear CM's indignation all over this one...probably still raging about the spanking they got in HHBP's order.

CM: Obviously if the COA sided with HHBP - and not meeeeeee - they have simply jumped to erroneous conclusions about the facts!

You have got to be kidding me. They are asking an appellate court to RECONSIDER it's denial of their prior motion?!?! AND doing so on the grounds that same appellate court HAD THE FACTS WRONG (unbelievable. What GALL.) on four points, INCLUDING THE "EXTENT AND NATURE OF COUNSEL'S KNOWLEDGE OF DEFENDANTS PROBATIONARY PERIOD"?!?!?! Did I really read that right?!? WHAT, pray tell, is to misunderstand?!?! They admitted as much in open court, FGS. I'm floored at the **** on these people.

They seem to have ZERO concept of how LUCKY their client is, to keep PUSHING the hatred envelope like this.

And yes, I read it the same way you do. Unfortunately.

Maybe it is also JB damage control to preclude the Florida Bar from ruling against him since the Appeals slapped the DT just like HHJBP? An indictment against them.

Seeding some doubt and plausible deniability ... I did not know, did not understand or, did not remember -- so he wasn't consciously gaming the system.

The politicians 'out' of I don't recall ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi