Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, of course she was, silly. She went to Valencia.

LOL - was waiting for someone else to post that information because I just could not remember if she actually graduated from Valencia...:innocent: ...:floorlaugh:

Moving for Deanna82437 who posted this in the States Recovering Costs thread - it looks to me that that busy girl Lisbeth is appealing the Appeal Court decision.

What do the rest of you think?

Obviously LF thinks that the whole court system is wrong because they just don't understand the facts. They must really, really be afraid KC will be unable to last a year on probation. jmo

LOL - was waiting for someone else to post that information because I just could not remember if she actually graduated from Valencia...:innocent: ...:floorlaugh:

It depends on who you are and what KC told you. TL thought she was still attending college and working @ Universal, being a full time Mom and still have plenty of time to cook and clean for them. What a woman!!!!! jmo

Well, of course she was, silly. She went to Valencia.

Yea, and I went to Princeton, then Stanford in between my time perfecting eternal longevity and world peace.:loser:

LOL, looks like the appeals court was expecting it and had their pens already in hand to sign the denial the minute the motion was filed.

Going to be interesting to see if she has a run at the Supreme Court...:crazy:

Now that is hilarious! Filed on August 25th 2011 and DENIED on August 25th??Somebody at the Appeals Court is not happy with this DT.

Even though it has been denied Deanna82437, I appreciate you bringing both the new appeal and the "denied" back to us - all very interesting!

I knew it should go somewhere and since the appropriate thread was closed .. wasn't sure where.

It is hilarious, though. Where will they appeal next?

Didn't Baez make a statement about Casey being prepared to accept this court's decision? It sure doesn't look to me like she is accepting it, if appeals and/or motions continue to be filed. I won't be surprised if they go to the Florida Supreme Court next. Maybe all the way up to the US Supreme Court. For a one-year probation issue, it's a lot of work and expense and I am not sure either Supreme Court will see this as any kind of emergency.

Didn't Baez make a statement about Casey being prepared to accept this court's decision? It sure doesn't look to me like she is accepting it, if appeals and/or motions continue to be filed. I won't be surprised if they go to the Florida Supreme Court next. Maybe all the way up to the US Supreme Court. For a one-year probation issue, it's a lot of work and expense and I am not sure either Supreme Court will see this as any kind of emergency.
I can't understand why they don't just take it like a man, keep their mouths closed and abide by the conditions for a lousy 12 months. How hard can it be? More to the point, what's he afraid of? (I think I know the answer - just testing)

Moving for Deanna82437 who posted this in the States Recovering Costs thread - it looks to me that that busy girl Lisbeth is appealing the Appeal Court decision.

What do the rest of you think?

What do I think?
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The audacity of it all!
..."the Court is under an erroneous impression as to four core issues..."
"4) the extent and nature of Counsels' knowledge of the Denendants probationary period."

Me thinks the BBBM is where the Court may have stopped reading & pulled out the :denied:
JB shaking in his proverbial boots?
:floorlaugh::woohoo:

The audacity of it all!
..."the Court is under an erroneous impression as to four core issues..."
"4) the extent and nature of Counsels' knowledge of the Denendants probationary period."
:
Can you tell me if have this right in layman's terms?

DT: You're wrong about us Judge ... we DO know what we're talking about
Judge: Don't tell ME I'm wrong ... and no you don't
??

LOL - who does TMZ get their info from? Why Mr. Baez of course.....

Exactly!

No-one is talking to FCA directly so TMZ is getting this info from JB and only because they have some ($$$) arrangement. JB is NOT ever going to tell the truth, so the same way FCA lives in Caseyland, JB lives in a similar virtual world where you cannot believe a word he says.

This is the image he wants to present, not reality. Weeks ago he was claiming FCA was going into therapy ... is she doing that as well while being in the house under 24-hour security? Nope.

IMO FCA is busy laying by the pool and texting her new royal court of bogus followers who pretend to worship her.

I can't understand why they don't just take it like a man, keep their mouths closed and abide by the conditions for a lousy 12 months. How hard can it be? More to the point, what's he afraid of? (I think I know the answer - just testing)

A mixture of ego as well as keeping FCA in the news?? -- together with worry that FCA is made available ' in State' for depos and lawsuits?

Yeah - I wonder if she could have taken these online classes during the three years she had in jail? Wouldn't that have been a signal to the world that she was at least attempting to better herself and become more responsible?

I don't think your allowed internet access while in jail, school is usually done through the mail/or taught onsite in prison. They usually don't offer anything like that while in jail though because most people either are doing short term sentences or move on to prison.

I think you know the answer too.

IMO, the DT doesn't like the timing of this. It's happening over the next 12 months, a critical time for dealing with the depositions, civil suits, etc. I think they are afraid Casey will mess up if she has to appear in court and potentially take an oath to tell the truth. If she lies it might jeopardize her probation, but if she were to be truthful at any point it would hurt her position in any of these upcoming cases. That's the only reason I can think of for so many attorneys being so dead-set against an order of probation.

A mixture of ego as well as keeping FCA in the news?? -- together with worry that FCA is made available ' in State' for depos and lawsuits?
I was thinking more along the simple line he knows she's not to be trusted ... but your angle seems to make a lot more sense.. Thanks

I think you know the answer too.

IMO, the DT doesn't like the timing of this. It's happening over the next 12 months, a critical time for dealing with the depositions, civil suits, etc. I think they are afraid Casey will mess up if she has to appear in court and potentially take an oath to tell the truth. If she lies it might jeopardize her probation, but if she were to be truthful at any point it would hurt her position in any of these upcoming cases. That's the only reason I can think of for so many attorneys being so dead-set against an order of probation.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive ....

... white elephant.

Do probation officers help their clients find jobs? Can you imagine if her PO finds her a job and tells her to apply?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi