Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HUH? That is HHJP's original sentencing Doc - what am I missing?

Scroll down. It's just standard stuff. I see she's back to her old signature though. AND #8 on the last page says it is required an employer be aware they are on probation and the reasons for probation. How does anyone on probation get a job unless they already have one?

Thank you for doing a recap. I'm glad I didn't really miss anything.

It sounds like maybe one of the DT gave her a house that she could finally call her home.
A security system would be a lot cheaper than having security guards watching over her all the time.
Maybe they are slowly washing her out of their hair.

Thank you for doing a recap. I'm glad I didn't really miss anything.

It sounds like maybe one of the DT gave her a house that she could finally call her home.
A security system would be a lot cheaper than having security guards watching over her all the time.
Maybe they are slowly washing her out of their hair.

Now now - don't be so gullible! The PI probably installed a few cameras around whatever location she is at - probably stashed in someone's basement inlaw suite.:great:

CFNEWS just tweeted that probation docs were released. It's on my phone.

ETA: http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Casey-Anthony-Probation-Documents-0826.pdf

Interesting. Thanks for the info and link. According to that document, this is the form that Ms. Anthony will be required to submit to her probation officer each month.....some interesting questions there, particularly about income.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/cc/ccforms/DC3-268.pdf

Scroll down. It's just standard stuff. I see she's back to her old signature though. AND #8 on the last page says it is required an employer be aware they are on probation and the reasons for probation. How does anyone on probation get a job unless they already have one?

Saw it - that's what I meant - all the same deal - nothing about employment being waived for online courses or attending school...

It may be for the probationer who had a job before they were sentenced and returned to the same job as a probationer? Just my guess for what it's worth...

Now now - don't be so gullible! The PI probably installed a few cameras around whatever location she is at - probably stashed in someone's basement inlaw suite.:great:

That's how they could make money! Install a live fee of her inside the house like the Djuma Watering Hole cam. Wait that would be pretty boring...text surf text surf text surf eat drink eat drink. Well, it's a thought.

KC signed it. Look at the date. And look, her signature is back to normal.

Interesting. Thanks for the info and link. According to that document, this is the form that Ms. Anthony will be required to submit to her probation officer each month.....some interesting questions there, particularly about income.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/cc/ccforms/DC3-268.pdf

Can you imagine? Earned income: $5000 Source: TMZ

Love this one: If not working, give reason and source of income

No wonder the DT is fighting this. :lol:

I guess this is what people on the email list will be able to see...

I hope so. I like the question that says, to the effect, 'If you have no job, state your source of income." I'm betting there are several parties who can't wait to see that one answered each month.

That's how they could make money! Install a live fee of her inside the house like the Djuma Watering Hole cam. Wait that would be pretty boring...text surf text surf text surf eat drink eat drink. Well, it's a thought.

The really awful thing is people would probably watch it!! :banghead:

Whatcha think Jose?:seeya:

OMG - this is sad - my 10,000 post is wasted sending a message to jose?

Hahaha - the counter caught up - not my 10000 post - oh sorry Baez - not included in my "event" after all - but then it WAS black tie...

:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh: That's very cheeky of you LBD - er.....did you forward a copy to Jose Baez's office? FYI and all that?

:floorlaugh: Oh, I'm sure he's already QUITE aware. Why do you think he's trying so hard to have her avoid this probation?!? :D ;)

ETA: Oops...thought you were referring to the other form...the one that asks about income. :D ;)

But yeah, maybe he could use a copy of this, since he doesn't seem to be so well versed about the job thing. :D ;)

:yourock:
The really awful thing is people would probably watch it!! :banghead:

Whatcha think Jose?:seeya:

OMG - this is sad - my 10,000 post is wasted sending a message to jose?

:yourock: :guitar:

:party:

LOL - yes, it was the job search one - seems he is unaware of that one....:innocent:

Tell her she can only ask you and Mason once a month if she can work in your office. Ten "asks" don't count...

CONGRATULATIONS LOGICALGIRL !!!!

That's a whole lot of posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members