Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe ..... but pretty ghoulish if you think about FCA actually doing that.:sick:

To be honest, nothing surprises me anymore with what people do, especially when it comes to money. What may be more ghoulish is the person actually doing the buying.

I was thinking about this 'secret probation' last night and realized that while I have been so irritated about her getting any special treatment, there is another side to this that makes it a little easier for me to accept. Could have even entered into HHBP's thought process over this ruling, since he's involved in OC's court finances, etc.

All county and city governments are struggling to stay within very bare bone budgets these days, and we've all seen what this family has cost Orange County's. If her location is unknown, at least one police dept. won't have to waste precious man hours or other resources on her useless self. Their limited resources are much better used to protect their own citizens - 99.99% of who deserve that protection more than FCA. We've seen the media circus that surrounds her, and I guess I just realized I don't want the expenses of that thrown on some unknown and probably understaffed dept - just so JB can continue to try resurrecting what he initially thought was going to be his pot at the end of the rainbow.

Her 'protection' is also, and more importantly, protection for some town/ some city that doesn't deserve this. Not knowing is aggravating, and I do want to see her miserable existence for myself, but when I weigh that against the costs, maybe I've just been looking at it from the wrong angle. If keeping her location unknown benefits others, keeps JB from cashing in, or prevents her from being treated as a celebrity in the media (and we all know how much she enjoyed that), then maybe I can live with this after all?
Excellent excellent post. I needed something to feel good about (re: this case) and this definitely helps. :)

I don't know if educational opportunities are offered in state prison.
Yes they are. I work with folks in the CJS and there are many more opportunities for people in the population to gather degrees than for many on the outside.
This is my experience only and I can attest that it is so.

I think the DOC knows that the Public is interested in seeing that OFFENDER CA does what she is supposed to do. No cutting corners. I'm just happy that she is thwarted from doing what she wants, at least for a year. By then she will hopefully be a distant memory and and infamy will be replaced by apathy. Then her true colors will come out again. I just hope no one gets hurt when they do.

The Dept. of Corrections spokeswoman said yesterday that Ms. Anthony's monthly probation reports would be made available via the web and/or via email to those requesting such. Did she mean journalists only? Does anyone know? If so, are there journalists here on this forum? I assume the mainstream media will eventually tire of airing the reports, so it would be good for us to know anyway. Also, if at some point Ms. Anthony does decide to request a transfer of her probation to another city/state/whatever, can we assume that info would be in one of those monthly reports?

Does anyone know?

I really do enjoy your posts Ms M. Thanks.
According to a media report some time ago (I don't have a link sorry .. but I do remember it quite clearly), some guy down here in Oz offered her 'a place to stay'. (Do I recall he wrote her a letter in jail as well?)
Now, I'm a male and for the life of me I just can't see what any man finds particularly attractive about her. Let alone even consider a relationship with the felon!
Then again, I suppose if you guys would like to send here down for a while, I'm sure a little good old fashioned Outback justice could be arranged :innocent:

Oh my. I can just imagine. :eek: :D ;)

Yes they are. I work with folks in the CJS and there are many more opportunities for people in the population to gather degrees than for many on the outside.
This is my experience only and I can attest that it is so.

That's what I figured. KC was essentially jailed, not in prison, so I don't know if that would make a difference on what's offered. I wouldn't think so... I can't imagine, if KC said she wanted to study for her GED, that they would turn her down.

What FCA does for a job does not concern me as much as ensuring the persons charged with monitoring and enforcing the terms and conditions of her probation do their job and do it right. No more mistakes. Or hand-holding. Sheesh.

Absolutely agree. Murphy's Law has been tested to its absolute limits on this case, and I'd love to see something go 'right' for a change. :rolleyes:

In Mi you can't do any classes in Jail, and in prison its only done through the mail/or onsite at the prison. I am sure you could get a book to study in jail, but you couldn't test for anything or take any credited courses. In Mi also there are only certain companies you can get books from so it would have to be ordered and sent to her from amazon for example. I am not sure how Fl. is with their laws I know they differ state to state. I don't think she would have had the option to get her GED in jail unless they had a testing facility, but in prison they usually make it a requirement.

What Id like to ask JB is why didnt she get her GED/study while she SAT in jail for 3 yrs?
It didnt seem like she had any work duties, etc in jail.
She mustve sat aound and fantasized about being JB's new assistant when she got out:floorlaugh:
Now she sits around somewhere fantasizing about her 500K pic shoot?
And I wouldnt doubt it if she has a FB set up by now since she has computer access.

Yeah - I wonder if she could have taken these online classes during the three years she had in jail? Wouldn't that have been a signal to the world that she was at least attempting to better herself and become more responsible?

Why is TMZ saying she is going Back to college?
She was never in college.

IMO, KC will be outed by somebody somewhere. If she takes online GED classes, takes the GED test, gets a job--whatever she does, somebody is going to know and KC location will be discovered.
This is information for sale and there are buyers aplenty out there.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/25/casey...ck-fraud-security-death-threats/#.TlfFxl0seuI

We're told Casey will hit the books from the comfort of her own home -- which is doubly convenient ... because after numerous death threats, she doesn't plan to spend much time outside.

Um I say BS to that...she not going outside?!?! she was in confinement in jail for 3yrs..you can bet that she is outside doing what she wants..just another way to "throw off" people w/ what she is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela