Where is Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Has Lee faced the facts and turned his back on the family?

• Yes

Votes: 100 31.9%
  • No

Votes: 128 40.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 85 27.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OLG...can please you go back to my post (#300) and tell me what you think?
TIA

I think there was one more in there (It's late and I had nothing to do today so I sat in front of this computer and melted my brain with facts on this case so please don't hold me to it, ok?), and I think it was the call where he was asking her if she thought Caylee was safe and where she thought she was, things like that. Umm, he was attempting to sound lawyerly, in the know, IMO. I actually thought, "wow, is her brother a lawyer?" then when the next one came out and he told her that the calls were public record and that he hadn't known that I thought to myself, "guess not."

In George's most recent statements, we've heard him professing his love for his daughter, granddaughter, and wife many times- and he is sure to add "and I love my son." Granted it's right to include Lee, yet I can't help but feel it is a direct message to Lee. Perhaps because Lee has chosen to separate himself and isn't talking to the family at this time? If that is the case, George wants Lee to know he understands..that whatever he needs to do, dad loves him no matter what.

As for reasons Lee may be distancing himself...pick one or all. This case has ruined everyone in that family... and it's no where near over yet.

OLG...can you please go back to my post (#300) and tell me what you think?
TIA

haha I'm an idiot! I read the wrong post, sorry!. I'm reading # 300 now!

I think there was one more in there (It's late and I had nothing to do today so I sat in front of this computer and melted my brain with facts on this case so please don't hold me to it, ok?), and I think it was the call where he was asking her if she thought Caylee was safe and where she thought she was, things like that. Umm, he was attempting to sound lawyerly, in the know, IMO. I actually thought, "wow, is her brother a lawyer?" then when the next one came out and he told her that the calls were public record and that he hadn't known that I thought to myself, "guess not."
Thanks...but I was hoping to know how Lee knew AL's phone number...before he got Casey's phone.

The healthiest thing for Lee to do, assuming he reads here...
is to RUN!
Seriously though he needs to avoid everything and that includes not flaming or inflaming his family.

If he is to survive this horrible trial (KC truly is the most hated woman in USA at the moment) - he needs to shut up and not say anything else at all to anyone. Including offering up opinions to his family.

If it is correct and his gf is pregnant, then his priority should be to that baby soon to be here. That does not take away from the awful evil tragedy of his niece Caylee - but in order to protect and safeguard this new baby... he is better off disappearing.

His phone calls to KC showed suspicion and I wonder if his actions after the fact was from severe pressure from his psycho mother?! I think it was.

I wish GA was the hero in all of this until his latest press release... now I'm praying for Lee to eventually honor the memory of Caylee like it should be.

Also, JMO, but I believe it is far easier for a sibling to think the worst of another sibling than a parent. I believe LEE KNOWS the truth and Good Lord I hope he's not involved.

That's my worry is that he's hiding b/c of other reasons.

GOD HELP YOU LEE - you better do the right thing by this child your gf is preggers with!

I know this is old news, but I was just listening to the AL audio interview again. He mentions in his interview that Casey left her phone when her mom came to get her from his apartment. He said he located Amy H's phone number on her phone and called her to find out what was going on between Casey and her mom. They talked for a bit and then he said 20 minutes later LA called and mentioned that Caylee was missing. AL also said he didn't recognize the phone number. Skip to Casey's first conversation home from jail when she asks LA to give her AL's phone number. It always bothered me that she didn't know it...but Lee did...and she INSISTS he did when no one was freely giving it up. How did Lee know it? He hadn't picked up the phone yet from AL's apartment so this call-his to AL- had to have been made prior to midnight- the time he went to retrieve her phone for LE back at the house. I'd like to know the exact time Lee made that phone call. Was this prior to LE getting to the home? Did he make it when LE was already at the house? Can AL verify that Casey used his phone to call her brother, hence the reason he may have had AL's number in the first place? Why would she have used his phone to call him? I thought Lee hadn't been in touch with his sister. If he had, why didn't he tell his parents where she was? Why did Cindy have to track her down. What is going on here that we don't know about...and how is Lee involved? Sorry, this is so late in the game I don't know where else to post this. Just figure there may be some REALLY definite reasons why Lee is MIA.

Ya know, I don't know. I think I heard they had all gone out together before but it's not something I feel strongly about, I don't have a recollection of anyone actually saying they had, so I very well could have put that in my own head to explain to myself why Lee would have TonE's number. I would not be surprised if Lee and Casey were in contact during that month that she was gone but for him to know TonE's number makes no sense, he'd just call Casey on her phone, no?!

You ask a very good question here, I'd like to know the answer! Keep asking people, someone around here must know!

The healthiest thing for Lee to do, assuming he reads here...
is to RUN!
Seriously though he needs to avoid everything and that includes not flaming or inflaming his family.

If he is to survive this horrible trial (KC truly is the most hated woman in USA at the moment) - he needs to shut up and not say anything else at all to anyone. Including offering up opinions to his family.

If it is correct and his gf is pregnant, then his priority should be to that baby soon to be here. That does not take away from the awful evil tragedy of his niece Caylee - but in order to protect and safeguard this new baby... he is better off disappearing.

His phone calls to KC showed suspicion and I wonder if his actions after the fact was from severe pressure from his psycho mother?! I think it was.

I wish GA was the hero in all of this until his latest press release... now I'm praying for Lee to eventually honor the memory of Caylee like it should be.

Also, JMO, but I believe it is far easier for a sibling to think the worst of another sibling than a parent. I believe LEE KNOWS the truth and Good Lord I hope he's not involved.

That's my worry is that he's hiding b/c of other reasons.

GOD HELP YOU LEE - you better do the right thing by this child your gf is preggers with!
Ok...you got my curiosity up...do you have a link about this pregnancy?

Ok...you got my curiosity up...do you have a link about this pregnancy?

It was on like Craigs list or something. Someone claiming to be M's mom wrote it on craig's list.

sorry about that. I don't have a link about a pregnancy. I read it on here somewhere at WS. Didn't mean to state a rumor if that's all it is. I'm very concerned though if that is the case with Lee's circumstances, he needs to do the right thing. Kinda hard because he doesn't have an example to go by.

Mods, don't give me timeout for this... it was honest mistake if this is just a rumor.

Ya know, I don't know. I think I heard they had all gone out together before but it's not something I feel strongly about, I don't have a recollection of anyone actually saying they had, so I very well could have put that in my own head to explain to myself why Lee would have TonE's number. I would not be surprised if Lee and Casey were in contact during that month that she was gone but for him to know TonE's number makes no sense, he'd just call Casey on her phone, no?!

You ask a very good question here, I'd like to know the answer! Keep asking people, someone around here must know!
Well, if they did all go out together, AL never mentioned it for the calendar during his police interview (though I do think there was another interview with LE that we may not have heard). I just remember when Casey asked for the number and Lee said he didn't have it and Casey emphatically said "YES YOU DO!" Ok, I guess after the fact he could have it by accessing casey's account online, but this phone call to AL was the 15th and he was claiming that he didn't know where his sister was. It's driving me nuts. I hope LE does read here and knows the answer to this.
Thanks so much for your help OLG!

Well, if they did all go out together, AL never mentioned it for the calendar during his police interview (though I do think there was another interview with LE that we may not have heard). I just remember when Casey asked for the number and Lee said he didn't have it and Casey emphatically said "YES YOU DO!" Ok, I guess after the fact he could have it by accessing casey's account online, but this phone call to AL was the 15th and he was claiming that he didn't know where his sister was. It's driving me nuts. I hope LE does read here and knows the answer to this.
Thanks so much for your help OLG!

I remember her saying Lee does have the number. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any real help to you. I too hope LE knows the answer to this!

I know this is old news, but I was just listening to the AL audio interview again. He mentions in his interview that Casey left her phone when her mom came to get her from his apartment. He said he located Amy H's phone number on her phone and called her to find out what was going on between Casey and her mom. They talked for a bit and then he said 20 minutes later LA called and mentioned that Caylee was missing. AL also said he didn't recognize the phone number. Skip to Casey's first conversation home from jail when she asks LA to give her AL's phone number. It always bothered me that she didn't know it...but Lee did...and she INSISTS he did when no one was freely giving it up. How did Lee know it? He hadn't picked up the phone yet from AL's apartment so this call-his to AL- had to have been made prior to midnight- the time he went to retrieve her phone for LE back at the house.

He knew it because CA had Amy's phone number, CA or LA called Amy and asked for TonE's number, which Amy had because TonE had just called her. KC wasn't arrested yet so knew who was calling who and probably saw LA making these calls on his cell phone, therefore the record of the number. KC probably couldn't remember the number because it was programmed into her phone.

He knew it because CA had Amy's phone number, CA or LA called Amy and asked for TonE's number, which Amy had because TonE had just called her. KC wasn't arrested yet so knew who was calling who and probably saw LA making these calls on his cell phone, therefore the record of the number. KC probably couldn't remember the number because it was programmed into her phone.
Ok...that works, but why were they calling Amy during this time? They had just gotten back from Tony's, yes...do you think they called him to ask if he knew where Caylee was? According to AL, Lee called to say she was missing. Period. I don't remember AH's interview, but I'm going back now to find it. I'd really like to know what time that phone call was made.

ETA: in the interview, she mentions that Cindy called her at 11pm...never mentions she asked for Tony's number. But, Casey did text AL the morning of the 16th. LE even asks/says "oh she got her phone back?" (wouldn't LE know whether or not she got the phone back?) Amy responds yes. I doubt LE gave her back the phone...maybe she used someone else's (Lee's?). But, that still doesn't explain how Lee got AL's number...she never mentions giving it to him either. This was AH's 2nd interview. Maybe she mentioned it in the first.

Sorry, I don't know when the phone call was made to TonE. CA and LA were probably in a really panicked state at this point, with KC surly and not giving them any information, and started getting in touch with everyone KC knew to try and find out where Caylee was, when they last saw her, etc.

I know the conversation you were refering to. I knew of this conversation above that you just provided. My post to you was just to let you know that I don't think there was anything that was held back, that we didn't miss any conversations. I dont think there was anything that we didn't hear.

Your post said "What I would like to know is what was said in the jailhouse call that occured prior to the one that was released. Lee tells Casey everything they are saying is being recorded, she says she knows that, Lee says he was not aware of that previously and he wouldn't have asked certain things in the way that he did had he been aware. That call was not released"

The call she made from jail to home that first night and then her and Lee's conversation a couple of days later and then the video visitations were all released. The next time they spoke is when he warned her,because of the release of the other calls] that they were being taped and that anything they said was public record and would come out.

I hope I explained myself better this time, I'm sorry about before.

Gotcha. I don't think all the calls were released. They withhold the ones that are relevant to the ongoing investigation.

The I want Tony's number call is on July 16th, the released Lee only phone call is July 26th. I can't imagine that there weren't calls in those 10 days?

The release of the 911 calls starts on the 24th.

On the 25th they release the first 911 tape where we can hear Cindy and Casey talking during the call transfer and they release the Tony's number tape the same day.

The next day Lee tells her that he had no clue they were being taped and that it could be released. To me that says that call contained nothing that they needed for the investigation and was the beginning of cancelled visits and no more calls to anyone but Baez.

Gotcha. I don't think all the calls were released. They withhold the ones that are relevant to the ongoing investigation.

The I want Tony's number call is on July 16th, the released Lee only phone call is July 26th. I can't imagine that there weren't calls in those 10 days?

The release of the 911 calls starts on the 24th.

On the 25th they release the first 911 tape where we can hear Cindy and Casey talking during the call transfer and they release the Tony's number tape the same day.

The next day Lee tells her that he had no clue they were being taped and that it could be released. To me that says that call contained nothing that they needed for the investigation and was the beginning of cancelled visits and no more calls to anyone but Baez.

I agree. Remember that George also went to visit KC for 45 minutes and that they never released that visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay