Where Precisely Do You Think Caylee Died?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

What is the location of Caylee's Death.

• Car

Votes: 577 54.3%
  • Pool

Votes: 100 9.4%
  • Caylee's Room

Votes: 102 9.6%
  • Casey's room

Votes: 231 21.7%
  • Computer Room

Votes: 2 0.2%
  • Other Room

Votes: 51 4.8%

• Total voters
I think she died in a storage shed, someones car or right there where they found her. Imo

I agree with you. I don't think that Cindy put two and two together until she called 911 the third time that night. Cindy and George both knew that someone had died and was in the trunk of Casey's car at some point when they were at the impound lot, however, they had no idea that the someone was Caylee. The only reason that I can see for Cindy to call 911 three times was to use it as leverage to get Casey to tell her where Caylee was. It was like a threat to Casey that she would tell Cindy what she wanted to know or Cindy would report to the police that Casey had been involved with someone's death. If Casey had been able to tell Cindy where Caylee was at that time then none of the 911 calls would have happened and Cindy and George would have continued to cover and clean up for Casey. I don't see how anyone else in the family could have had anything to do with Caylee's death, only Casey. I also believe that if D Casey had been able to find Caylee when Cindy sent him to the woods to look, that Caylee would have NEVER been found. Cindy was in cover up mode at that time and didn't want to lose Casey as well as Caylee. Cindy and George have both done horrible things during all of this in order to protect Casey but I don't think they helped Casey kill or move Caylee.

MOO

Plus CA would have just told everyone that the real father showed up and took custody of Caylee. Clean and simple. No one would be looking because, of course, CA would think it was a good idea afterall Caylee's dad never had a chance to bond and again KC has done the right and noble thing letting the real dad have some time with her. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. What is see with CA is sheer panic as to where her LIVE Caylee was. JMO

Plus CA would have just told everyone that the real father showed up and took custody of Caylee. Clean and simple. No one would be looking because, of course, CA would think it was a good idea afterall Caylee's dad never had a chance to bond and again KC has done the right and noble thing letting the real dad have some time with her. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. What is see with CA is sheer panic as to where her LIVE Caylee was. JMO

I could see that happening with Cindy. The thing that gets me the most is why did Cindy wait until after the car was found with that horrible smell in it before she decided to force Casey to produce Caylee? Why wait 31 days without seeing her granddaughter at all? There is something more about that and I for one would love to know what it is.

Question for any legal eagles out there........could Cindy and/or George be charged with child abuse or child neglect seeing how they did nothing for those 31 days when they knew that Casey was not a fit mom? Casey had no job, no sitter, no place to live, was known to party alot and her parents knew all of this. They did nothing to protect Caylee even though Cindy had talked to co-workers about getting custody of Caylee. Why have they not been charged? Can they even be charged?

Sorry mods for the OT, please move this to the correct thread if need be.

I could see that happening with Cindy. The thing that gets me the most is why did Cindy wait until after the car was found with that horrible smell in it before she decided to force Casey to produce Caylee? Why wait 31 days without seeing her granddaughter at all? There is something more about that and I for one would love to know what it is.

Question for any legal eagles out there........could Cindy and/or George be charged with child abuse or child neglect seeing how they did nothing for those 31 days when they knew that Casey was not a fit mom? Casey had no job, no sitter, no place to live, was known to party alot and her parents knew all of this. They did nothing to protect Caylee even though Cindy had talked to co-workers about getting custody of Caylee. Why have they not been charged? Can they even be charged?

I doubt there is any state in which grandparents are required to report child abuse/neglect, and of course failure to report is not the same as committing child abuse/neglect yourself in any event.

Also, Casey herself could never have been convicted of child abuse/neglect based on the information we know pre-June 16. She had no job, but no need for one as her expenses were taken care of. She had no sitter, but no need for one as she had no job. She had a place to live--with Cindy and George. And partying is not considered child abuse/neglect. I very much doubt that Cindy could have gotten custody of Caylee, unless she kicked Casey and Caylee out of the house and Casey then demonstrated that she was unable to care for Caylee (by, e.g., mooching off others, actually getting a job, etc.).

I think Caylee died at the A's house probably in her room, hence various items found from the home found with the remains. I think she came back the day after the big argument after she knew nobody would be home to put into plan she researched online. While Caylee takes a nap, KC make chloroform and injects Caylee while she sleeps so she wont put a fight. She then suffocates her. Then I think she wanted to stage a drowning hence the pool later and the dogs hitting at the pool. Explaining the chloroform away with that the pool products produce chloroform. For some reason she changes her mind and decides to go with an abduction story instead. She duct tapes her mouth (so it could look like an kidnapper did it) and place her and all evidence in the bag, places her in the car trunk so she can dump her body in a different location at a better time. I think in a panic she dumper her body in the wood because ppl started to notice the smell.

I think Caylee died at the A's house probably in her room, hence various items found from the home found with the remains. I think she came back the day after the big argument after she knew nobody would be home to put into plan she researched online. While Caylee takes a nap, KC make chloroform and injects Caylee while she sleeps so she wont put a fight. She then suffocates her. Then I think she wanted to stage a drowning hence the pool later and the dogs hitting at the pool. Explaining the chloroform away with that the pool products produce chloroform. For some reason she changes her mind and decides to go with an abduction story instead. She duct tapes her mouth (so it could look like an kidnapper did it) and place her and all evidence in the bag, places her in the car trunk so she can dump her body in a different location at a better time. I think in a panic she dumper her body in the wood because ppl started to notice the smell.

Interesting, and welcome aboard. :)

Wherever she died, it was relatively airtight, as per the etymology reports:

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/15084977/Forensic-Entymology-Report

(pg. 23)

I voted for and was initially leaning towards Casey's room, based solely on the bizarre recollections from her parents of that day. Reviewing the report, though, I've started second guessing myself; I'm not entirely sure that a house, sealed tightly and a/c'd though it doubtless was, would fit the conditions outlined there. This would also argue against Casey transporting Caylee's remains to various locales before she finally deposited her in the trunk; it'd only take one blowfly to start colonization. Likewise, she definitely wouldn't have died out in the open, at the remains site, and a storage shed is problematical. They tend to be pretty drafty. As for another car, since none of the evidence suggests it, this seems unnecessarily complicated. Occam's razor and all.

So perhaps GA and CA's odd stories of the 16th simply reflect some minor cover up, like continuing anger/animosity from KC after a blow up the night before. It's hard to say, the Anthonys have acted strangely- and sometimes grotesquely- throughout this case. Trying to reconstruct what happened based solely on interpreting their behavior is an exercise in frustration.:banghead: It'd take a team of experts. Probably located in Zurich... definitely somewhere in Switzerland... at some sort of Institute... IMO.

I've been thinking a lot about the pull up, no shoes, the baby blankets and the toy.

I think Caylee had been with Cindy because of the pull up as well. She was going to be 3, Cindy was probably in the process of potty training her. George even said in one of his interviews that this was the case.
Casey was too lazy to follow through with potty training, I am confident in this because my sister around the same age was the same way. My nephew potty trained himself.
He is 4, has been potty trained since right before his third birthday and been able to hold it over night since a couple months shortly after. He has a blanket he is attached to that my family has always called a "woobie".

When my niece spends the night at our house or at my parents (she just turned 2), same thing, she passes out with her own woobie and at least a toy. For my nephew, it would be his Toy Story Woody. My niece pretty much crashes with whatever she last played with.

My latest theory, Casey comes home and kills a sleeping Caylee alone in Cindy's bed because she got her first taste of Cindy "taking" Caylee from her and she would rather kill her baby than let that happen. She then just gathered everything Caylee lay with and wrapped them inside her blankets.

Mama was left behind in the car at some point, probably because children often fall asleep on lengthy car rides and Caylee didn't have access to her because Casey took off with the car the night of the 15th.

Maybe that's why she had been in touch with Mark out in California. She was going to fly out there and pretend she's given Caylee to Mark, because he was the child's father, and couldn't get her back because they had both disappeared. Or because he was in the forces he's transferred out and taken Caylee with him and she didn't know where he was.

Yes, it doesn't make sense but we're talking Casey here.

I've been thinking a lot about the pull up, no shoes, the baby blankets and the toy.

I think Caylee had been with Cindy because of the pull up as well. She was going to be 3, Cindy was probably in the process of potty training her. George even said in one of his interviews that this was the case.
Casey was too lazy to follow through with potty training, I am confident in this because my sister around the same age was the same way. My nephew potty trained himself.
He is 4, has been potty trained since right before his third birthday and been able to hold it over night since a couple months shortly after. He has a blanket he is attached to that my family has always called a "woobie".

When my niece spends the night at our house or at my parents (she just turned 2), same thing, she passes out with her own woobie and at least a toy. For my nephew, it would be his Toy Story Woody. My niece pretty much crashes with whatever she last played with.

My latest theory, Casey comes home and kills a sleeping Caylee alone in Cindy's bed because she got her first taste of Cindy "taking" Caylee from her and she would rather kill her baby than let that happen. She then just gathered everything Caylee lay with and wrapped them inside her blankets.

Mama was left behind in the car at some point, probably because children often fall asleep on lengthy car rides and Caylee didn't have access to her because Casey took off with the car the night of the 15th.

As per other thread - thanks Eidetic - you put much more thought in it than I did, but let me bounce something else off of you.

What is Casey didn't take Caylee up for the potty late at night, and with an already wet diaper, she wet the bed and woke Casey up. Casey may have been a bit wet also, and I can see her flying into a rage at Caylee and killing her right there. Do we know where her diapers were kept? If she didn't want to go out into the house from her bedroom to get one,(the fight) maybe she had a swim diaper in her bag, then applied the duct tape that day after everyone went to work.
We know Cindy would never admit to finding a wet sheet.

Yes, it makes sense to me because CA may have been involved in the coverup/script since the day whatever happened happened. CA knew that they would have to report Caylee missing at some point. CA acted only upon finding out about the Pontiac and she waited hours to act even after retrieving the mysterious smelling car from the towyard. None of those behaviors are logical imo. She was buying time trying to figure out how to proceed. Any other person would have called 911 from the towyard. Think about it. It's suddenly hard for me to believe we've debated about this for this long. Your grown but immature daughter has taken your grandchild away from home for the first time ever, stayed away and has been vague about her whereabouts. Then you get word that her car is impounded, baby's carseat there, etc. So what do you do? Drive it home, clean it up, report to work. Then instead of called LE, you call your lying daughter's friend to help you locate your daughter because you trust her to come up with an honest explanation. DOESN'T THIS SOUND INSANE? The parents knew imo. We've all been drinking the kool-aid.
YOU KNOW kC could HAVE GONE AWAY NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN-- we WOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS CASE,had it not been for CA's calls,KC could have went away to California,or any where,for that matter,and GA and CA would have nothing,if it weren"t for thatDa-- car smell
and the control that CA needed,why didn"t KC run when she had a chance??? At this point only she knows.

I doubt there is any state in which grandparents are required to report child abuse/neglect, and of course failure to report is not the same as committing child abuse/neglect yourself in any event.

Also, Casey herself could never have been convicted of child abuse/neglect based on the information we know pre-June 16. She had no job, but no need for one as her expenses were taken care of. She had no sitter, but no need for one as she had no job. She had a place to live--with Cindy and George. And partying is not considered child abuse/neglect. I very much doubt that Cindy could have gotten custody of Caylee, unless she kicked Casey and Caylee out of the house and Casey then demonstrated that she was unable to care for Caylee (by, e.g., mooching off others, actually getting a job, etc.).

CA as an RN is required by law to report ANY case of suspected child abuse or neglect,period,failure to do so is a crime,whether or not you are the grandparent.I am an RN in the state of AZ,but I do know that this is a req of THE jOINT COMISSION no matter where you live!!!!!Doing drugs and taking your child to parties where drugs are is enough to have your child taken away!!!!

CA as an RN is required by law to report ANY case of suspected child abuse or neglect,period,failure to do so is a crime,whether or not you are the grandparent.I am an RN in the state of AZ,but I do know that this is a req of THE jOINT COMISSION no matter where you live!!!!!Doing drugs and taking your child to parties where drugs are is enough to have your child taken away!!!!

True, as an RN she would have to report any abuse.

Still, I am on the Foster Care Review Board here and do not see kids getting taken away for the parents smoking weed--and IIRC the reports from Tony's friends were that Casey didn't smoke until after Caylee went "missing" anyway. :(

Why didn't Cindy go to her personal phonebook during the 31 days Caylee was missing, and go to ZFG home to get Caylee. If she had the address and the phone number what stopped her?

Why didn't Cindy go to her personal phonebook during the 31 days Caylee was missing, and go to ZFG home to get Caylee. If she had the address and the phone number what stopped her?

Well....O/T for this thread probably, but you ought to read my recent thread "Cindy's attempts to contact Zanny?" I believe it's still on the first page of threads.

I think she and Casey have/hold things over each other. Things that to them, would be worse getting out than this Caylee mess (thinking like them) :sick:

That game is over now. Onto the next...
Cindy was meant to be hit and took a big one. Then it moves on to; "I'm not taking you to see Caylee..." "well, I'm callin' the cops. They'll get me her." (of course, I am paraphrasing)
Casey didn't want Caylee cremated so she could "go visit her" (creepy makes you wonder, has evidence been collecting from the same suspect over time? A "jogging" suspect.), Cindy did exactly that and the family wears her in jewelry. :croc:

In my opinion (and this entire post is just that, my humble opinion), I don't see this dangerous "relationship" between the two will ever change until one of them is dead, honestly.
It's been festering, escalating and at many times may have come close to boiling over likely before their lives began being documented

It is striking how they mirror one another when the mask came off as well as manipulation tactics and mannerisms :twocents:

I think she and Casey have/hold things over each other. Things that to them, would be worse getting out than this Caylee mess (thinking like them) :sick:

That game is over now. Onto the next...
Cindy was meant to be hit and took a big one. Then it moves on to; "I'm not taking you to see Caylee..." "well, I'm callin' the cops. They'll get me her." (of course, I am paraphrasing)
Casey didn't want Caylee cremated so she could "go visit her" (creepy makes you wonder, has evidence been collecting from the same suspect over time? A "jogging" suspect.), Cindy did exactly that and the family wears her in jewelry. :croc:

In my opinion (and this entire post is just that, my humble opinion), I don't see this dangerous "relationship" between the two will ever change until one of them is dead, honestly.
It's been festering, escalating and at many times may have come close to boiling over likely before their lives began being documented

It is striking how they mirror one another when the mask came off as well as manipulation tactics and mannerisms :twocents:

Quoting and bolding myself.

And what was with George saying on film; "You guys don't understand, the person in my grand daughters trunk was not my grand daughter!"
Orly?! Who then George? What really happened to Caylee's father :waitasec:

"I know what I am capable of." -George Anthony

YOU KNOW kC could HAVE GONE AWAY NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN-- we WOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS CASE,had it not been for CA's calls,KC could have went away to California,or any where,for that matter,and GA and CA would have nothing,if it weren"t for thatDa-- car smell
and the control that CA needed,why didn"t KC run when she had a chance??? At this point only she knows.

Could have, should have, would have. KC did not do those things. As the story goes, KC left the house with Caylee and Caylee died after that. KC had no experience - nada - living on her own. Of course she wouldn't leave Orlando with an alive Caylee like CA is trying to have everyone believe. That's carp imo. Everyone knows it. All those stories about KC being on the road with a nanny while she was supposed to be event planning dragging a two year old around, etc. CA believing that carp - nope - b.s.

If the A's accounts of KC leaving the house had remained consistent, if they had called 911 from the towyard, then I would believe that neither of them knew that something already had happened to Caylee. Remember CA's question to KC, "Why didn't she get the car?" As if CA was asking why the car had not been hidden/dealt with so that none of that evidence would be in play. Someone explain that. Who is 'she' and why didn't 'she' get the car? I want to know and I want to know when CA heard that somebody was supposed to get the car. I haven't heard an explanation for that remark or many other strange remarks. WHY DID CINDY ONLY CALL THE POLICE HOURS AFTER SHE REMOVED AN ABANDONED CAR FROM A TOWYARD THAT SMELLED LIKE DEATH? SHE WAS FORCED TO TAKE ACTION AT THAT POINT. I can't wish CA's comments away; the ones that don't make sense. There are too many actions and lies that don't make sense regarding the gp's behavior. I'm not positive that either of them were present when Caylee died, but I'd bet my house they know more about the truth than they are telling. Is an active coverup of a crime not a crime too?

Now you're talking. People just dismiss these logical questions as if it would be normal that CA says she had a contact number, never produces it, never cared if she met the person. No one has held her accountable for the things she has told LE. The point just fades into the sunset and remains unanswered. ?????????

Is it really this easy to continually lie to the police without any ramifications? That is disappointing to me as a law abiding citizen. It's a continuance of what KC was always getting away with but it's CA getting away with the same behaviors with the police. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi
Back