Where the heck is George???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe George went to his parent's house, they live in Fl. Think I would if I were him...Wonder if he has siblings? Have heard CA has a brother but nothing about George.

Poor George I know his heart is broken. He knows he did the right thing. Now he has no daughter or granddaughter. I am sure a wife that will never let him forget what he has "done" to his family.

Well, SOMEBODY destroyed that family. And, her azz is in jail.

I dont know why anyone is asking where is Lee . WHO CARES. I dont know why your all fooled by him he is the one that after GA for sure and maybe CA were gonna give poly;s lee then convinved them not to give them anything now why would he do that thats not helping anyone in fact the parents arent thinking to much of his actions latley as the lawyer for GA stated tonight on NG earlier this week CA AND GA BOTH quietly snuck in to to police department to give DNA and HAIR samples again why didnt lee this guy has not done one thing to help this investigation at all infact he;s done the oppisit if u ask me ..

I feel bad for George too. I dunno something came over me today after seeeing/hearing George going to testify. I thought who are we to judge how the grandparents are acting? I dont think they did anything to Caylee, I think they are victims of Casey, just like Caylee. Sure Cindy is acting strange, but I think she cant accept little Caylee is gone at her daughters doing. And what George did today was hard, real hard as a parent. I commend his courage.

Ditto. Good for George. At least he has his honesty and integrity b/c whatever he said is the truth (which he is not allowed to say before the Court of Cindy).

If he did otherwise, he would be a more broken man than he is now. Who caused that? KC but also CA.

I hope I hope he will not do a bad thing...but move into a motel or with his own family.

I dont know why anyone is asking where is Lee . WHO CARES. I dont know why your all fooled by him he is the one that after GA for sure and maybe CA were gonna give poly;s lee then convinved them not to give them anything now why would he do that thats not helping anyone in fact the parents arent thinking to much of his actions latley as the lawyer for GA stated tonight on NG earlier this week CA AND GA BOTH quietly snuck in to to police department to give DNA and HAIR samples again why didnt lee this guy has not done one thing to help this investigation at all infact he;s done the oppisit if u ask me ..

I don't understand your statement in regard to where is LA. It seems one way then the other. Clarify?

I hope George is spending the afternoon with clergy & a grief counseler.
Maybe he is at the sheriffs office begging her to tell him where Caylee is, pleading with his daughter to let him bury his grand daughter. If she refuses I hope he slaps the pi$$ out of her.

LOL! Too friggin' funny... Thanks for the laugh!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Honey Bunny, I am not fooled by LA. In fact I think he is central to a mystery regarding a dead little kid.

He did the right thing. Hope Cindy does not kill him and put his body in the trunk.

(I hope that doesnt sound sick )

LOL! You never know about that woman. I'd certainly be watching my back...

LOL! Too friggin' funny... Thanks for the laugh!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know. I appreciate your fun, but I think it would be funnier if it were Cinster finally asking.

Cmon, at least GA testified, and that is a danger beyond jurisprudence. It is called the Wrath of Cindy, which is unabatable, unappeasable, unforgiving until the end of time. Especially when most of it is her own fault.

I feel bad for George too. I dunno something came over me today after seeeing/hearing George going to testify. I thought who are we to judge how the grandparents are acting? I dont think they did anything to Caylee, I think they are victims of Casey, just like Caylee. Sure Cindy is acting strange, but I think she cant accept little Caylee is gone at her daughters doing. And what George did today was hard, real hard as a parent. I commend his courage.

I think we have to sit back and say, "hmmm..." When Cindy makes a comment that Casey is a victim as much as Caylee.

Cindy probably kicked him out of the house because he was forced to testify against Casey. I can see her thinking that as the ultimate betrayal. Now they both have to know with this murder and manslaughter charges that Caylee is no longer with us. No more sightings storys, no more tips, all the hope has to be gone for them, if they can face the truth. I think George has, but I can see Cindy still denying it, so she probably threw him out.

...no more money coming in from donations...

This is my wish as well, LeLe. I pray he is at a safe, quiet place with some sort of support system.

After today, I certainly think he deserves it.

Because.......it's nowhere NEAR over yet.

You said it, Lovejac baby!!

I feel terrible for GA as well. I have been critical of him in the past because of the outbursts. I never thought he had any involvement in the disappearance of Caylee - but maybe just not telling everything knew. No more.

What I saw today was a man utterly destroyed. When he said that all this was done for Caylee & then followed it by stating that he loved his daughter, his wife & his son I got the impression that he felt as if he had just lost everyone he loves. I cannot imagine that kind of pain.

Possiblly in retrospect, we can see him as a man trapped between two codes: his own integrity and the blood honor his wife expects. I am sure that either choice brings him no joy, but self integrity and truth is best for going on.

If he decides to go back to Cindyland (per tapes, I love my wife...) he will find again and again he is a second fiddle to a wife that wants to devote herself to a murderer of a child, unreality, and a code he hasn't figured out yet since its rules are so changeable.

Ok. AWOL at this point per purported 2d indictment: not GA (did a a deal or ok b/c testimony): Annie, Lee.

Is there another thread for this?

TYA!

You cannot be compelled to testify at the GJ hearing of another to avoid your own prosecution- it would fall under 5th ammendment.

I am not aware of any allegations he might be arrested for, in fact I would think it improbable based on the indictment today. That being said, I do personally fear that he is suicidal and hope if that is the case that someone seeks Medical attention for him.

Gee, Blink... I hope he's not suicidal. I see truth in this man, unlike so many others in the A family. Perhaps it's because he's the only one with a conscious???? :confused:

ICAM.

For whatever reason I've tried to picture my own father in his position thru all of this - possibly because I'm still grieving over the loss of my dad and because he was an honest, sincere and compassionate man who loved his family dearly.

Plus there's the fact that my parents and myself adopted my son when he was almost four due to his biological father not wanting to pay child support and the fact he was an abusive and unbalanced person. My child never bonded with him - but did bond with my father from day one. The three person adoption let my ex off the hook, but more than anything it protected my son and made sure that if anything happened to me he would remain with my family. That's why we did it. We lived with folks for several years, and my boy was there with my father the day he passed away and has been helping my mom since then. So I guess I've related to the situation G and even C have been in and how this has had to have ripped their hearts out. And I simply can't condemn them -- esp not G.

Thankfully I'm nothing like KC and my family was never put in the kind of situation the A's have been in because of KC. She's the one I hold totally and completely responsible at this point. And my prayers go out to the family... and for precious little Caylee...

phew, sorry about all the personal details :cry: But let me add that I hope anyone in this kind of situation - where the safety of a child is even a remote concern - will consider a three person adoption. If G and C had been able to do that things might be so different today for their family and mainly for little Caylee...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back