Where would you put a dead body?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Link: http://www.slate.com/id/2063086/

Author indicates that according to NCMEC study mothers frequently dispose of child's bodies in womb like conditions, such as wrapping. And, almost always found in or close to the home.

I don't think Casey did. because she didn't even keep Caylee's favorite doll with the child's body. she certainly didn't keep it for sentimental reasons.

I would go at night to where they had dug a fresh grave at a cemetery and was going to bury someone the next day. I would get in the hole and dig a shallow grave (enough to cover the body) and cover it with some dirt. When they set the vault the next day it would be buried forever.

I've heard stories from my family about this scenario happening a lot within the organized crime world. (Im Italian, lol...NOT saying I have family members in the mob...just family folklore/stories) Ive also heard that mob bosses would pay funeral homes to bury bodies inside a casket, after the family had left, but before the casket was put into the Hearse to go to the cemetery. Also, mob paid funeral homes with access to crematoriums.

If GA helped KC - she could be buried in the back yard. I wonder if they mixed any concrete and poured it since she disappeared. Concrete poured over a body diminishes the smell of decomp for the dogs because it is mixed with lime. There was a case where a body was dismenbered and "poured" into concrete walkway stones. I can't see them doing that but ...........There is something about him putting lime all over his yard which has bothered me since they showed him doing it.

If I had to dispose of a body I would do it in the backyard of the house I own. We have no plans to sell anytime soon. I'd plant it seriously deep and then move my greenhouse or shed on top of it.

Yeah, I just don't understand why she didn't clean out the trunk after she disposed of that precious little girl's body. If it smelled so bad, and she left the car in a public place, she had to have known incriminating evidence would be found. I don't get that part.

I've never gotten that part either. Since she knew what she would have needed to do to cover it up, it's almost like she wanted to be caught.

I don't think Casey did. because she didn't even keep Caylee's favorite doll with the child's body. she certainly didn't keep it for sentimental reasons.

Anyone who could carry around their child's dead body for days to decide where to get rid of it is beyond caring.

That is a horrible thing to even think of. However, I don't think I would carry it around in the trunk. If it were planned then I think she would have had where she was going to put it in her mind and would be equipped to transport it (is a plastic container that could be sealed and prevent things getting into the carpet). One thing is obvious to me. It was not planned. She has to be smarter than to leave it in the trunk. Even the lady that froze her daughters (just out in the news this week) shows more thought than Casey).

I do not know why if she were planning this that she did not just leave town and start another life. She could have told Cindy she was leaving town, taking Caylee with her and she would not be contacting them again---that she was done with her mother and father. She could have turned the child over to child welfare in another state and been finished with all. No, Casey did not plan this. She acted in haste. Either it was an accident or she decided to do this on the spur of the moment. She may have been thinking and researching about this for a while but she did the deed spur of the moment.

imo psychopaths lack normal cause and effect thinking. they're poor planners as they have no fear of getting caught and usually don't seriously ever even consider getting caught as a real possibility.

in Casey's mind the lies she told were great, she doesn't comprehend how ridiculous they are. when one doesn't work...she just tells another. she honestly believes she's smarter than everyone else. she still isn't scared.

i think she may have planned this based on the above.

I've never gotten that part either. Since she knew what she would have needed to do to cover it up, it's almost like she wanted to be caught.

Do you think she just pretended she wasn't there? I would be unable to function well enough to drive in that nightmare scenario.

I wonder if anyone else was ever in the car when Caylee was.

I think she really thought by leaving that car with her purse in it where she did, that it would be stolen. Think about a check cashing place- people go there because they do not have any money and if they are like the ones in this area, it is a very "rough" looking crowd.

I don't believe she considered them having it towed anywhere, but that someone would heist the car and then she would have someone to blame it all on. In her mind that was the perfect plan.

I think she has placed her in some kind of container, maybee a rolling suitcase{would be easy for Casey to roll somewhere} and has pitched her out in the woods somewhere, a hollow tree trunk pehaps?? In thick brush?? I just don't see Casey exerting herself by digging a grave, maybee under a brush/leave pile??

Poppy

agree. no way she dug a grave

You clever people - where would you put a dead body?

My first thought was to bury it, but then my friend said she would put one down a storm drain found along a street glutter (and I think that is brilliant) which I never would have thought of.

If I had a dead body in the trunk, my first line of business would be getting rid of it in a meticulous fashion. I don't think that was Casey's priority.

Plus, there may be different ways of disposing of a body if it was still in a stage of rigor mortis or in Padilla's words "body stew in a bag."

So, in a brainstorming fashion, where would you put a dead body?

Rigor mortis and the "body stew" are two separate stages entirely. Rigor mortis is the stiffening and hardening of the body which occurs several hours after death, then disappears, and then returns... what Padilla describes is after the body has become liquefied by the tissues deterorating.

I think she honestly thought in her deluded brain that Caylee's dissapearance would never be investigated. I also suspect she had full intention of retrieving the car and driving it to Cali based off of her having Amy buy her the gas can, and off of her discussions with M.H. If she planned to stay in town I see no reason for her to steal from Amy because Amy was one of her most generous and trusting friends. The tow yard ruined her plan to flee by auto IMO so she was probably trying to have her last hoorah and get the cash together for a plane ticket..perhaps that was the $200 Cindy recovered from her purse and the reason she told Cindy she needed 1 more day.

I think she really thought by leaving that car with her purse in it where she did, that it would be stolen. Think about a check cashing place- people go there because they do not have any money and if they are like the ones in this area, it is a very "rough" looking crowd.

I don't believe she considered them having it towed anywhere, but that someone would heist the car and then she would have someone to blame it all on. In her mind that was the perfect plan.

But wouldn't she have left the keys?

I would go at night to where they had dug a fresh grave at a cemetery and was going to bury someone the next day. I would get in the hole and dig a shallow grave (enough to cover the body) and cover it with some dirt. When they set the vault the next day it would be buried forever.

ooooooooooo that's good! if i ever have the need....i am stealing your plan;)

I don't believe KC acted alone in disposing of the body. She was intending to bury it on June 18th but the job was not as easy as she thought:
- hottest/most humid time of the day 1:30-2:30 pm
- borrowed a shovel for less than one hour; you need MORE than one hour to dig a good size hole
- KC is the type of person who does no hard physical labor; has no experience doing gardening; this is not her "thing" etc.
- petite build; she is just too much of a "girly" "party" type of girl accustomed to having others to things for her. I have a hard time picturing her going into swampy, alligators, mosquito infested areas. She could not handle a disposal on her own.

IMO She ended up carrying Caylee around in the trunk for days wandering and driving around many areas looking for a spot; then came up with the idea to put the vehicle on fire (gas cans stolen). This did NOT work out because GA found Caylee in the trunk along with the gas cans - my theory is that when GA came upon the gas cans in the trunk he also found the body there. I don't believe for a minute that he is truthful about what he saw!

Now we would need to think like him, there is not much time to think/act at this point. What would he do? where would be the BEST place to hide the body in a quick manner while at the same time give Caylee "proper burial"?

Simplest solution - the back of the house!! You put the body in a sealed container, make a hole deep enough that cadaver dogs would not be able to sniff (I have read that they cannot smell below 4 feet). Then you put pavers or a shed on top of the burial site "sealing the area". Then you think of something to throw off investigators (abandon car next to a dumpster -throwing off LE to look for the body in a landfill).

IMO GA's whereabouts and statements need to be looked a little closer...

I honestly don't know what I would do with a body. I mean my rational side tells me that with all the latest technology finding a body even burried deep in the desert will be found.

My speculation as to where Casey put this babys body has always been to the alligators from the begining.

Another theory that I thought about today is- Do we know where george went after bringing back the car from the tow yard? What if he found the body then and disposed of it that night? Have his whereabouts been accounted for from the time he picked up the car?
Obviously this is all pure speculation on my part.

I'd eat the body or make clothing out of it! :) I sure wouldn't hide it my backyard.

I think tossing her in a gator infested body of water is the most likely. I think she buried her in the back yard first but got scared and moved her to a swamp. I can't imagine being that evil.

I would bury the body at a construction site where I knew concrete would be poured soon, preferably under a new high-rise building. Or, if I had a friend with a large cabin cruiser..."swim with the fishees". Of course this would take considerable forethought and planning, something Casey lacked.

I do think Caylee's body will be found. Casey under estimated decomp and as the days went on she realized she had to do something and quick. I think, to her, putting the body anywhere was better than having it in the trunk. She may have started out by leaving the body in the trunk until a good plan was formulated but the decomp rate was so fast that she wasn't able to plan. I don't think she had time to give more than a moments thought with all the socializing and phone convos she was involved in during that week.

If it is found it will be without the help of Casey. Casey will never tell. She is scared

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back