White Truck Focus and second person in truck.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If the chain is across the top of the road, you would have to back down. I think it is likely only the ground maintenance workers would drive up past the chain. If Terri went up that little access road in front of the school, she would most likely have stopped before the chain, then backed down to the road when leaving.

ETA--the truck plus the trailer for pulling the lawnmower are pretty long. He might have parked along the strip between the school exit and the access road, which would block his view of a child running along the slope toward the access road. He could have been mowing way over on the other side of the field with his back toward the school. It would take a kid less than 30 seconds to run along that length.

Ya know gwenabob what you are saying is a well known fact, atleast to me it is.. The fact about the turf tech moving way on other side and having his back at times to the school. I have a family member that owns a commercial landscaping company(there are so many these days I'd say allotta ppl have someone in their family that either owns or works for a landscaping company.)
It's my uncle that I am talking about and let me tell you when he is "doing his job" just as this "turf tech' was doing his job that day, I know as far as my uncle is concerned it takes an act of God to even get his attention. First of all of course because of the obvious noise that they are right in the midst of, and secondly concentrating on getting the property done as accurately and quickly as possible, as time is money in this business. And then thirdly, I'd say most importantly because he is a male, who is in a zone, and unless some hottie with some big ol boobies, dressed to impress is anywhere near their peripheral vision you can forget about it! I've actually shown up on a job before and literally maybe 25 yards from where he's working and I'm jumping up and down like a maniac doing jumping jacks and my uncle never even looked my way....

My point is that I'd say it is quite likely that alot could have taken place in the vicinity of Dave Stensen that day and I doubt any of what was going would have even drawn his attention(Sadly it was the beginning of a nightmare for poor little Kyron that was taking place) but there is no way, no how this "turf tech" WOULDVE EVER KNOWN OR EVEN SUSPECTED SUCH :(
(That is unless Terri had on one of those body building bikinis, with those implants poppin out there for any and all to see... oops I forgot I don't think all that working out her and Dede have been claiming that they're doing has gotten her any where near in the shape to be attempting to put one of those little sequined, string bikinis on..lol)

Yet this man did notice the kids by the door at some point, so he was aware of his surroundings. And I still find it hard to believe that, not knowing if the man would come right back, that Terri or helper would drive right up there the instant he pulled away. They couldn't know that he hadn't gone to to use the bathroom or something.

And I think it entirely possible that someone driving on the road below, depending upon who/where the witness was, could have seen "white truck", process that in their brain, and not see/process attached trailer or lettering on side. Especially when asked months later. Unless they were hypnotized to recall details.

Yet this man did notice the kids by the door at some point, so he was aware of his surroundings. And I still find it hard to believe that, not knowing if the man would come right back, that Terri or helper would drive right up there the instant he pulled away. They couldn't know that he hadn't gone to to use the bathroom or something.

And I think it entirely possible that someone driving on the road below, depending upon who/where the witness was, could have seen "white truck", process that in their brain, and not see/process attached trailer or lettering on side. Especially when asked months later. Unless they were hypnotized to recall details.

IMO he may have seen one detail at one point but still not have been aware of everything going on around him. If he was mowing the field in a square pattern he'd have had his face turned in another direction for a lot of time anyway.

What exactly did the turf technician do after driving away from the access road? If he loaded his mower on the trailer and was seen driving away from the school grounds it would have been a relatively natural and safe assumption that he wouldn't be coming back from a potty break soon thereafter, IMO.

I would like to know if it was a regular thing for the turf guy to be there on every other Friday morning or some such schedule. That way, if Terri or whoever else did this crime had done their scouting in advance they might have known how long it usually took for him to mow the field and go.

In every case in which it was a child predator, there's only been one person involved. I've never heard of more than one in these cases.

If there's more than one person involved, it falls more into the category of parental abduction.

What about Jaycee Dugard? I believe it's been stated that the woman is actually the one who got out of the vehicle and snatched Jaycee. And she was well aware of what was going on for the entire 15 years that Jaycee was held captive by Phillip Garrido.
I would have to google it, but I believe there have been several cases of couples kidnapping girls/women and holding them hostage for a period of time, with the woman taking part in the torture/rape of these victims as well.

What about Jaycee Dugard? I believe it's been stated that the woman is actually the one who got out of the vehicle and snatched Jaycee. And she was well aware of what was going on for the entire 15 years that Jaycee was held captive by Phillip Garrido.
I would have to google it, but I believe there have been several cases of couples kidnapping girls/women and holding them hostage for a period of time, with the woman taking part in the torture/rape of these victims as well.

YEESH!!! The I.D. channel has a whole series on couples: Wicked Attraction.

Wanda Barzee and Elizabeth Smart.

I know, Debs.
And I was thinking... for Terri to have pulled up on that access road, told Kyron to exit out that door, at just the right moment, without the groundskeeper seeing her or the truck, and turn around or back the truck up, with no one noticing anything... to have pulled all that off without a hitch... that would take a whole lot of sheer luck. Wouldn't it have been SO much simpler to just take him by the hand and walk out the front door, as if it were nothing unusual?
She was his stepmom, she had every right to take him from the school for an appointment or whatever... why all the subterfuge? Why take such risks when the simple, easy way would certainly attract LESS attention..... IF she planned all this?

I don't think LE is sure how Kyron left the building at all....they probably had a report of a white truck on that road and have to check it out and presumably do not have a report of Kyron simply walking out with Terri. It does seem like an almost stupidly complex plan to be moving vehicles, etc. and much more noticeable if anyone was paying any attention whatsoever. Someone is more likely to recall seeing a truck move from one spot to another, for no apparent reason, than a woman and a child in or around a school.

But Kyron rode the bus. Children are usually herded directly from the classroom to the bus boarding area. I don't think there would've been a chance to catch Kyron alone. Besides, if it was Terri, she had to be home waiting for his bus.

Thanks Kimster and Steadfast for the photos. Judging by the grade of the walkway and the height of the berm, I'd say Kyron and Terri, or Kyron and anyone, could've easily made their way to a parked vehicle undetected by anyone looking out of a window.

I think that the point that I and another poster were making was that Kyron could have been "snatched" and concealed within the school, and then removed later, either during the school day or afterwards. He apparently was not seen in the school later than 9am or at "a late hour in the morning", but he could have been hidden somewhere.

I think that the point that I and another poster were making was that Kyron could have been "snatched" and concealed within the school, and then removed later, either during the school day or afterwards. He apparently was not seen in the school later than 9am or at "a late hour in the morning", but he could have been hidden somewhere.

I totally believe this is what happened, he was hidden somewhere and then taken out of the building when everyone was in class. I don't believe it was Terri, but I do believe she had something to do with it. It's just totally baffling after all this time.

I know, Debs.
And I was thinking... for Terri to have pulled up on that access road, told Kyron to exit out that door, at just the right moment, without the groundskeeper seeing her or the truck, and turn around or back the truck up, with no one noticing anything... to have pulled all that off without a hitch... that would take a whole lot of sheer luck. Wouldn't it have been SO much simpler to just take him by the hand and walk out the front door, as if it were nothing unusual?
She was his stepmom, she had every right to take him from the school for an appointment or whatever... why all the subterfuge? Why take such risks when the simple, easy way would certainly attract LESS attention..... IF she planned all this?

I agree too that it would be much more simple, less complex, much less noticable for her to walk right out of the school with Kyron.. hiding in "plain sight" and have all along stated thats what she did..
But with LE releasing the photos of the Horman truck being parked in two different areas that day Am only theorizing the what ifs and possibilities...
We just don't know. But my guess is that the more simple route would be more probable but it sure doesn't hurt to look and discuss any and all options..JMO

If he was hidden within the school and removed after the school day the perp has to have been someone with intimate knowledge about the school layout and the school policies. He/she would have to know that wherever Kyron was hidden was somewhere that no teachers, other staff members, parents or children would go on Fridays, and that Kyron wouldn't be missed during the school day. Because his/her plan would be null and void if the teacher worried that Kyron used to be there in the morning and suddenly was nowhere to be seen and decided to call the parents to check it out, the school policy notwithstanding, and there was a massive LE presence at the school before he/she had the chance to remove the child from the premises.

IMO to feel completely safe the perp would have to have an inkling that there was going to be some confusion about a doctor's appointment that Kyron may or may not have gone to on Friday.

That's how I'd feel anyway if I was planning to hide an incapacitated child at the school for several hours and get him later. I couldn't feel safe unless I was very certain that no one would feel particularly alarmed that he was there and then he wasn't.

If he was hidden within the school and removed after the school day the perp has to have been someone with intimate knowledge about the school layout and the school policies. He/she would have to know that wherever Kyron was hidden was somewhere that no teachers, other staff members, parents or children would go on Fridays, and that Kyron wouldn't be missed during the school day. Because his/her plan would be null and void if the teacher worried that Kyron used to be there in the morning and suddenly was nowhere to be seen and decided to call the parents to check it out, the school policy notwithstanding, and there was a massive LE presence at the school before he/she had the chance to remove the child from the premises.

IMO to feel completely safe the perp would have to have an inkling that there was going to be some confusion about a doctor's appointment that Kyron may or may not have gone to on Friday.

That's how I'd feel anyway if I was planning to hide an incapacitated child at the school for several hours and get him later. I couldn't feel safe unless I was very certain that no one would feel particularly alarmed that he was there and then he wasn't.

Just springing off this......it wouldn't necessarily be that the perp had to know about a dr's appt and confusion.....all he or she had to know was that class was going to start later, at 10, instead of the normal time, and then once all the kids are settled into their classes, take Kyron out of the school. One has to assume that at 10 a.m. it would not be unusual to see this person bringing out a container of some sort.

Just springing off this......it wouldn't necessarily be that the perp had to know about a dr's appt and confusion.....all he or she had to know was that class was going to start later, at 10, instead of the normal time, and then once all the kids are settled into their classes, take Kyron out of the school. One has to assume that at 10 a.m. it would not be unusual to see this person bringing out a container of some sort.

Nor would it be unusual for no one to see that happening... as long as the "container" was off of school premises by the time the alarm was raised, the perp would be home free (at least until some brilliant LEO or websleuther figured out what happened).

Occasionally someone has wondered about when the school dumpster was emptied. Since it likely contains a fair amount of food waste, it seems likely that it would be emptied or collected on a Friday. Wouldn't want it getting too fetid over a weekend.

Yes, if he/she had the chance to bring him out within a shortish time. What I was talking about referred more to the scenario in which the perp waited until the end of the school day, giving people more chances to raise the alarm.

I'm thinking that LE asked Terry where she parked when she arrived at the school, for the SF. The questions to the parents as to where they parked when they arrived at the school, I'm thinking that they were trying to see if anyone remembers parking next to the Horman truck. I'm thinking that they have a witness that saw the Horman truck parked either on the road in front of the school or on the access road, not necessarily in both spots. The person that was spotted in or around the truck, could have very well been Terry, she could have been the one that moved the truck. If Terry did in fact leave the school alone, and was seen by a witness, went out and moved the truck to the access road, Kyron excited the back door, after being seen in front of his class, and met Terry in the truck. The flier could have had DeDe on it for process of elimination, and not to imply suggestion, as it being Terry they were trying to identify. There doesn't necessarily have to be another person that moved that truck.

I'm thinking that LE asked Terry where she parked when she arrived at the school, for the SF. The questions to the parents as to where they parked when they arrived at the school, I'm thinking that they were trying to see if anyone remembers parking next to the Horman truck. I'm thinking that they have a witness that saw the Horman truck parked either on the road in front of the school or on the access road, not necessarily in both spots. The person that was spotted in or around the truck, could have very well been Terry, she could have been the one that moved the truck. If Terry did in fact leave the school alone, and was seen by a witness, went out and moved the truck to the access road, Kyron excited the back door, after being seen in front of his class, and met Terry in the truck. The flier could have had DeDe on it for process of elimination, and not to imply suggestion, as it being Terry they were trying to identify. There doesn't necessarily have to be another person that moved that truck.

Good point, Jo!

I just wish we didn't have to guess and speculate[and I'm not meaning about the entire investigation/case, as I've said I want the integrity to remain so that the guilty can be successfully prosecuted].. What I am referring to is wishing we didn't have to guess about the info that LE IS RELEASING[directly from LE].. It just seems to be that we're having to "guess" on the unclear info that LE IS RELEASING.. And I guess my greatest fear is that due to it being so unclear and playing the "guessing game" #1 people may not even understand what it is that LE is exactly needing(I mean we dissect everything to death and yet still there are items that still seem unclear)therefor possibly someone with info that is relevant and important may not be told because it is unclear.. and #2 people NOT understanding, it NOT BEING crystal clear ppl are not even gonna bother with it, like dang! I'm not gonna sit here and try to play fill in the blank game with the puzzle piece info thats coming out is something they may think and therefor not come forward with info that they do not even realize could be the "key"..

I just worry about the unclear nature of the info prohibiting relevant and possibly key info from coming forward.. JMO

snip...

My point is that I'd say it is quite likely that alot could have taken place in the vicinity of Dave Stensen that day and I doubt any of what was going would have even drawn his attention...snip

I'm pretty sure that a person who mows athletic fields at elementary schools is quite attentive to his surroundings. Wouldn't want to run over one of the 300 or more kids that are there! A 'technician' in his own yard might zone out a bit more, but a school employee-as he effectively is- has to be sure he's not endangering the walkers who are arriving or the kids running outside for whatever purposes.

I'm pretty sure that a person who mows athletic fields at elementary schools is quite attentive to his surroundings. Wouldn't want to run over one of the 300 or more kids that are there! A 'technician' in his own yard might zone out a bit more, but a school employee-as he effectively is- has to be sure he's not endangering the walkers who are arriving or the kids running outside for whatever purposes.

To be fair, have you visited the site, or looked at the photos. From where he was working, there is a LOT (most) that he couldn't see, and little danger of kids running in front of him or walkers crossing his path.

Sorry, just feeling argumentative I guess. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back