Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I work in an ER and we obviously get patients who are coming in via squad with CPR in progress. Sometimes these people have been worked on for half an hour or so before getting to us, and they aren't celebrities. I have no idea why they quit working on Whitney so soon. Makes no sense to me.

Quoting myself to add that despite all these desparate efforts, these patients generally don't make it anyway. I don't think the outcome would have been any different had they been able to get Whitney to the hospital. I'm just confused as to why they didn't try, but as I say in my next post, in my state an MD has to pronounce.

katy, did your son tell you what signs the EMTs would have to see before they give up on CPR and call TOD? Could those signs appear in 15 to 20 minutes?

Here is a link which gives reasons to not do CPR.
http://jpso138.hubpages.com/hub/CPR

This is us But if Cissy talked to Whitney at 3:15 as reported the the longest that she could have been dead was maybe 30 minutes BUT it is reported that she got 20 minutes of CPR and was pronounced dead at 3:55 which means CPR had started at 3:35 which is BEFORE hotel security or the cops were called (which was at 3:43) . So the timeline just isn't right.

The only criteria that Whitney could have had for not getting CPR would be if livor mortis has set in which happens starting at about 20 minutes (at the very soonest) but can take much longer, depending on circumstances.

When not to do CPR

Rigor Mortis - this is a condition where the body is stiff already. This condition occurs when the person died and several hours has elapsed already.

Livor Mortis - commonly known as lividity. When the heart stops pumping due to cardiac arrest, the blood does not circulate anymore and blood is pulled by gravity. This condition can be observed by looking at the body of the victim. Half of the patients body which is near the ground will be somewhat bluish, this indicates that blood has been pulled by gravity to the ground. The upper half will be pale.

Crushed head or skull - if the victims head or skull is crushed by 50% or more, CPR is not necessarily applied.

Decapitated head or body - if the head has been has been separated or the body is cut in half, clearly the victim is beyond recovery

Decomposition - when the body is decomposing already, this is a sign of certain death and CPR is no longer necessary.

Is it possible that the seemingly impossible timeline might be due to the difference in time zones? Maybe the time reported for the phone call with MommaHouston was given in Eastern Time Zone where SHE lived rather than the time zone that Whitney was in? I don't know, just wondering if it is possible. That would give us 2 hours more than we think there was.

I don't find it odd at all that her body was at the scene for a long time....here's why..

it doesn't involve just the Police and EMT's ...it's an un-natural celebrity death in the HILTON HOTEL...

this means legalities, potential liabilities, insurance companies, lawyers, photographers...etc...This could take all night.

Just a few days after the funeral of Whitney Houston, it has emerged that Rihanna is among the shortlist of talent who are being considered for a biopic of the late legend.

Actress Vivica Fox, 47, and American Idol singer Jordin Sparks, 22, are also being considered for the movie and Will Smith's 11-year-old daughter Willow is thought to be portraying the actress as a child.

The superstar's life story had been discussed before her death and the I Will Always Love You singer was excited about the project.

A source told the People newspaper: 'Whitney knew about the project and was excited to see where it would lead.

Much more at link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...er-Hudson-shortlisted-play-singer-biopic.html

I vote Jennifer Hudson, she sings the closest, but I guess they would just have any singing as recordings of Whitney.

IDK why these kinds of movies are made, guess they are good for t.v. movies, but I don't have cable, so go figure. I guess I shouldn't comment about that as I don't see many movies. The last one I remember seeing was Prospero's Books, and was probably the last one I would pay to see, unless something comparable comes out in the "art film" category. I just don't have the time or the $ for movies.

If you think about it, we already know too much about WH. It were not for the paparazzi spreading star gossip the last few generations and that horrible reality show with Brown, this might be a better idea to me. We don't need to go through the bad years on screen all over again. jmo

I'm confused. Spirits released?

Yes, when a spirit emerges from the body after death (especially, with these people in the industry, they believe that if it is done under water, it is specific to their ritual). As an example, if one were to drive to a cemetary, put it in park, hit the lights, step out of the vehicle and close the door. Then, in pure darkness, if one were to enter the cemetary with their eyes closed, there is more likely a chance of it happeneing that it not happening (a/k/a more likely than not) that one would encounter a presence.

This is what I mean by spirits. They must have enjoyed being within 50 yards of her... as part of their ritual.

Oh, good Lord! Entertainers take massive amounts of drugs and die young. It must be a conspiracy!

This is the type of thinking they are counting on. As an example, one of their plans involves reducing the intelligence.. of eveyrone.

Here's a quick experiment: Travel to Google, then hit news. Under Top Stories you will see what they feel are the "top stories." Most of them have very little to dow with anything important. Then have a look at yahoo.com, and see what is on the cover page there. It is most likely something that has very little meaningful value.

It is the truth, and Whitney Houston was not insignificant enough for them not to apply their sick ways. I think I am going to get in trouble now.

Much more at link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...er-Hudson-shortlisted-play-singer-biopic.html

I vote Jennifer Hudson, she sings the closest, but I guess they would just have any singing as recordings of Whitney.

IDK why these kinds of movies are made, guess they are good for t.v. movies, but I don't have cable, so go figure. I guess I shouldn't comment about that as I don't see many movies. The last one I remember seeing was Prospero's Books, and was probably the last one I would pay to see, unless something comparable comes out in the "art film" category. I just don't have the time or the $ for movies.

If you think about it, we already know too much about WH. It were not for the paparazzi spreading star gossip the last few generations and that horrible reality show with Brown, this might be a better idea to me. We don't need to go through the bad years on screen all over again. jmo

Hmmm... a film about Whitney Houston. Let's everybody guess who will receive the largest percentage of the film's revenue? Have you seen that Whitney's records have gone soaring - the cd's are breaking records once again... hmmm... logic speaks to this: Some entity has benefitted so absence of motive can only be preached by those who have been bribed. 1347 corporations own 80% of the wealth in this world, friends. They bribe and get what they want. We must expose them.

Yes, when a spirit emerges from the body after death (especially, with these people in the industry, they believe that if it is done under water, it is specific to their ritual). As an example, if one were to drive to a cemetary, put it in park, hit the lights, step out of the vehicle and close the door. Then, in pure darkness, if one were to enter the cemetary with their eyes closed, there is more likely a chance of it happeneing that it not happening (a/k/a more likely than not) that one would encounter a presence.

This is what I mean by spirits. They must have enjoyed being within 50 yards of her... as part of their ritual.

Do you honestly believe any of this stuff?

When your bathroom sink looks like this, you have a drug problem. You are going to die sooner rather than later, and nobody wants any of that juju. ;)

whitney-houston-s-bathroom-at-atlanta-home-2006-173720944.jpg

another view:

http://cityrag.com/2006/03/how_crack_is_ma/

Will Oscars Pay Tribute To Whitney?

Grammy producers put together worthy tribute in only 1 day

Author: By Matt Carey, CNN

Published On: Feb 24 2012 07:31:06 PM EST Updated On: Feb 26 2012 04:23:07 AM EST

(CNN) -
The Grammys went to great efforts to celebrate the life and acknowledge the passing of Whitney Houston, but don't expect quite the same from the Academy Awards...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/enter...tney/-/1718940/9024158/-/b7jdnpz/-/index.html

First of all, there are a few S-T-R-A-N-G-E posts on this thread, which I will choose to ignore, because if I said what I thought of them, I would get banned. So- moving on- sadly, to me, there is no 'big mystery' re. WH's death and/or the timeline with regard to emergency measures being (or not being) used, or re. the time it took to remove her body from the room. As a poster above stated, this was a SUPERSTAR staying at the BEVERLY HILLS HILTON on the eve of the GRAMMYS!! 'Nuff said there... It is an irrefutable and sad fact that drug use catches up with any and ALL hard-core addicts; as much as we loved WH, she WAS a serious addict. No surprise that death came to call eventually, however tragic/pathetic the scenario. As for myself, I choose to remember what I loved about her music and her larger-than-life persona, and to mourn that and that alone. Last Saturday, I tuned into her funeral on TV, expecting to watch for just a few minutes... almost four (4!!) hours later, I had finished watching the entire thing, and was even sad it was over. What a beautiful funeral/home-going. God bless Cissy Houston for celebrating her beloved daughter's life in the church she grew up in as opposed to some generic auditorium-style memorial... the service really gave a fresh perspective on Whitney's life, and on what she meant to those closest to her. I don't understand why some are vilifying Clive Davis, and I would venture to say that is the last thing Whitney would have wanted. So what, that she was initially 'marketed' to a mainstream (read: white) audience?? I'm sure she never regretted the million$s it made her... and I don't hear the likes of Mariah Carey complaining, either... WH was fighting her own demons from the get-go, imo, and Clive Davis is only guilty of loving her and looking out for her> or else why would he have supported her when she attempted to "comeback" on Oprah a few years ago... To me, the most beautiful song at her funeral was Alicia Keys' tribute. When AK threw back her head at the piano and practically screamed/begged at the universe to "SEND ME AN ANGEL!!!", I lost it. Let's just remember the joy WHs music brought us, and let her rest in peace. IMO, JMO, etc...

There is no doubt she was amazing.

I'm gonna have to knock back a few to even try to figure this mystery out.

:Banane10: Man, I thought that it must be the DayQuil, NyQuil, Mucinex, Robitussin DM, and/or Advil PM that I've been ingesting for the past 2.5 weeks had taken their toll on my psyche :Banane13:

:floorlaugh:

I have tried to read every post on these two threads to catch up but I am running out of time.

2 things peak my interest.

1. If she died IN that water, bottom in, why is it so pristine, if the photos are to be believed? A body empties when it dies.

2. Why was the body held up from examination for so long? I appreciate the reasoning presented by fellow posters and concur...but I also heard there is a difference between acute cocaine poisoning, shall we say, which can only be found 4 hours after death, I heard a Dr. say...and cocaine metabolites, which indicate use but not to an acute stage.

I have no link; I have little time, right now...but it has been bothering me for a few days now and HAD to throw it out here...do with it as you will, friends.

Chaka Khan speaks about the last time she was with Whitney. Some of the other things are a reminder what a difficult lifestyle it really is, like this:

Chaka Khan says Whitney Houston just wanted "to be loved and to sing".

The singer says many stars lead very lonely lives.

"Young artists who are emotionally incomplete are thrown into this insanity. It's a very lonely existence. You are stuck in hotel rooms. They keep you insulated from the outside world so you will perform like a dancing bear," she said.

"This is an ugly *advertiser censored* business. All we want to do is sing, we are highly sensitive people, we don't want to feel pain."

More at link:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/chaka-khan-whitney-wanted-love-16120698.html

Well I am getting my tinfoil hat ready and popping the cork on some vino. I will be ready when they come for me. Pffft.

I have tried to read every post on these two threads to catch up but I am running out of time.

2 things peak my interest.

1. If she died IN that water, bottom in, why is it so pristine, if the photos are to be believed? A body empties when it dies.

2. Why was the body held up from examination for so long? I appreciate the reasoning presented by fellow posters and concur...but I also heard there is a difference between acute cocaine poisoning, shall we say, which can only be found 4 hours after death, I heard a Dr. say...and cocaine metabolites, which indicate use but not to an acute stage.

I have no link; I have little time, right now...but it has been bothering me for a few days now and HAD to throw it out here...do with it as you will, friends.

I am guessing the photo is either cropped, taken at that angle, or not at all of her bathroom. Several positions have been stated, so we really don't know if she was "in" the tub.

I don't know how long it took to get her body to the coroner or whomever. Again, it is star gossip, so nothing can be taken as 100% truth. I don't even know where the 4 hours later rumor started. I would guess they took her as soon as they could get her without the incoming crowd seeing, or immediately out any possible side/rear entrance that an ambulance has access to.

If the coroner or whomever, could not get to her body at the facility right away, someone would have taken blood for the tox tests right away, just not able to get to the autopsy right away. Don't know about all the tissue needed for tox, but if any can be taken before autopsy I would guess they would take that immediately also. It's a huge city, so I imagine there are always lost of autopsies to be done everyday.

I understand - and my intent was to yield information carefully. The external forces involved are so great, for me to pour it out would be carless, and dangerous.

So, does anyone else feel that leaving the body in the building so the party can enjoy whatever spirits are released, and not taking her out until 1.50 am -- nobody else finds that to be a bit... suspicious?

I do, I do not know why they kept the body in the room for so long, when a crime is committed, and the perso is dead do thay keep the body for that long where it was found, asking because I have no idea.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back