Whitney Houston passed away on 2/11/12 - Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
THANK YOU. My 23 yr old son pointed out the same thing to me. He has not yet been hired as an EMT but he has his credentials and has gone on several ride alongs to keep current. He said if they tried to pronounce someone who had 'drowned' DEAD after 10 minutes they would be fired. The last call he was on was a child pulled from the pool. The paramedic that he rode with worked on her for over 30 minutes before she was airlifted and worked on for another solid hour. She did not make it , sadly. But nobody would have called it after 10 minutes.

Thank you for the inside info. So, if WH talked to Cissy at 3:15 then went to take a bath, she could have been found at 3:30. That would give her only minus fifteen minutes alone, give or take with getting people in the room out of there. The call for emergency service was at 3:45, paramedics already in the building, so let's say they get to her room by 3:47 to 3:48. That leaves 7 minutes to call it. Something not adding up. Of course the time Mary Jones was trying CPR may be added into the EMT count time, say from 3:40 (time to discover WH and get her out of the tub, regardless of position) to 3:55. That leaves only 15 minutes.

It's all based on a conspiracy theory "Illuminati". It has been posted all over the internet, on those types of sites.

One of many links for any interested :rolleyes::

http://worldtruth.tv/sacrifice-of-whitney-houston-2/ another site is davidicke something, just google it. For discussion godlikeproductions seems to be a good site.

I think we get in trouble if we post hyperlinks. I mean, I think it serves as a good primer... but I've been in trouble before... and it unpleasant.

I've just never heard of body being left in a hotel like that - after the tod. I've stayed the Beverlyt Hilton... the place is huge - there are many ways to manuever her out. They could start with the elevators which are removed from the ball area.

Whitney was a challenge for them - she was a religious, spiritual soul; an angel wih a voice to die for.

I understand - and my intent was to yield information carefully. The external forces involved are so great, for me to pour it out would be carless, and dangerous.

So, does anyone else feel that leaving the body in the building so the party can enjoy whatever spirits are released, and not taking her out until 1.50 am -- nobody else finds that to be a bit... suspicious?

Well, I don't believe in numerology, so I really don't think that had anything to do with Whitney's death.

No, I don't think it's unusual that the body was left in the building for that period of time, the police were conducting an investigation.

I'm gonna have to knock back a few to even try to figure this mystery out.

I'd have to have a two state drug and alcohol allowance before I'd even begin to try to figure that whole mess out!!!! LOL

You post made me laugh LunaticFringe!

The story, which is unconfirmed, said a source claimed Cissy has requested all the people who could have possibly taken the photo -- including the Whigham Funeral Home staff -- take a lie detector test.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2012/02/cissy_houston_wants_lie_detectector_test_for_funeral_staff.php

I understand Cissy is in tremendous pain, I just hope this is not true. The results could only cause more, even if it were to happen. It just occurred to me that if she did say this, she could just be trying to force someone to say they did it. That could still lead to even more pain than she wants or needs.

Well I just read about an hour ago on TMZ that Cissy didn't want the matter investigated further.

This whole family thing is very confusing to me.

They want to SELL funeral footage. But they are upset someone sold the picture.
To be honest, it would not surprise me AT ALL to find out that Cissy knows exactly who snapped the photo.

JMO

I know I've misspelled (which seems to be m overriding thems this weekend, def taking the blue ribbon for that) mANY a word this weekend... but does any one know the meaning behind having two egyptian carophagus's at the entrance to the funeral/home (aka location of the wake)?

I know gthey wrapped thier dead to preserve , but ? Thanks in advance...

It's all based on a conspiracy theory "Illuminati". It has been posted all over the internet, on those types of sites.

One of many links for any interested :rolleyes::

http://worldtruth.tv/sacrifice-of-whitney-houston-2/ another site is davidicke something, just google it. For discussion godlikeproductions seems to be a good site.

Oh, good Lord! Entertainers take massive amounts of drugs and die young. It must be a conspiracy!

THANK YOU. My 23 yr old son pointed out the same thing to me. He has not yet been hired as an EMT but he has his credentials and has gone on several ride alongs to keep current. He said if they tried to pronounce someone who had 'drowned' DEAD after 10 minutes they would be fired. The last call he was on was a child pulled from the pool. The paramedic that he rode with worked on her for over 30 minutes before she was airlifted and worked on for another solid hour. She did not make it , sadly. But nobody would have called it after 10 minutes.

katy, did your son tell you what signs the EMTs would have to see before they give up on CPR and call TOD? Could those signs appear in 15 to 20 minutes?

Oh, good Lord! Entertainers take massive amounts of drugs and die young. It must be a conspiracy!

That's right Nova, it's a huge conspiracy! I'm glad you pointed that out!!!!

The fact that it took so long to remove the body indicates to me that they were treating it as a potential crimes scene. Due to the suddenness of the death, the drug possibilities and the high profile people involved, they probably did a very thorough crime scene documentation.
Contrary to what another poster suggested, i do not believe that clive davis instructed hotel personnel not to remove her body till after 1 and that is why it took so long. Clive is not her next or kin, nor is the hotel in charge of when Whitney's body would be removed.

That's right Nova, it's a huge conspiracy! I'm glad you pointed that out!!!!

The real trick was getting Houston and Brown to smoke crack on national TV!

I'm confused. Spirits released?

Color me confused too. I think I would have to release (and imbibe) mass quantities of liquid spirits (aka alcohol) before I could begin to understand any of this line of thinking.
Umm, wow...just wow, thats all I can summon up in response to that.

I think we get in trouble if we post hyperlinks. I mean, I think it serves as a good primer... but I've been in trouble before... and it unpleasant.

I've just never heard of body being left in a hotel like that - after the tod. I've stayed the Beverlyt Hilton... the place is huge - there are many ways to manuever her out. They could start with the elevators which are removed from the ball area.

Whitney was a challenge for them - she was a religious, spiritual soul; an angel wih a voice to die for.

Sorry to say, but with L.A. County Coroner, it does take a very long time for a decedent to be released, moved-they are very short staffed, the area they serve is very big and yes, they have to take into consideration the forensics of the scene before 1 thing is moved since it is a public place and statements, etc. have to be taken. This just doesn't happen only to entertainers unfortunately.

I feel sorry for the whole situation. It wasn't a mystery she had a rough go of it at times, it is a sad situation how the once top of the chart icons are reduced to 3rd rate or ignored to make way for new up and coming entertainers, but that's how it is. She was too young to be turned out to pasture, but some in the business felt she was a huge liability and could not bank on her anymore. Her voice might not have been top notch, but give the lady some credit, when she had it, she had it all and then some.

Very quizzical about this 11 numerical stuff. In the very olden days there used to be a saying/superstition, idk, about a person's 11's showing up, located at the back/nape of the neck-when other people could see them, it meant that person's life on earth was short. I guess could call it a sort of folklore.:seeya:

THANK YOU. My 23 yr old son pointed out the same thing to me. .

The timeline may be off.

The short time span may point to an event. When they arrived she was
dead-dead. Gone. Nothing to do. Pupils fixed - no brain waves - no pulse.
A condition she was not going to come back from.

katy, did your son tell you what signs the EMTs would have to see before they give up on CPR and call TOD? Could those signs appear in 15 to 20 minutes?

Easily. In as little as four minutes. In as little as one minute. There
are conditions (once established) that people are not going to come
back from.

The Coroner's office has already told the family she did not die from
drowning. That point to an event, probably drug-alcohol induced.
Something quick, as things go. Something irreversable.

The fact that it took so long to remove the body indicates to me that they were treating it as a potential crimes scene. Due to the suddenness of the death, the drug possibilities and the high profile people involved, they probably did a very thorough crime scene documentation.
Contrary to what another poster suggested, i do not believe that clive davis instructed hotel personnel not to remove her body till after 1 and that is why it took so long. Clive is not her next or kin, nor is the hotel in charge of when Whitney's body would be removed.

Wouldnot have mattered what Clive-baby said. Crime scene investigation.
Clive doesnt matter or add up to squat.

Sounds to me like Mr. Clive didnt want anything to do with this - anyway.
Par for the course. WH/Bobby was nothing but a huge money pit and liability.
The whole situation has been totally out of control for years, from an economic
standpoint. Entertainment is supposed to pay the executives, not the performers!
Everyone knows that.

I work in an ER and we obviously get patients who are coming in via squad with CPR in progress. Sometimes these people have been worked on for half an hour or so before getting to us, and they aren't celebrities. I have no idea why they quit working on Whitney so soon. Makes no sense to me.

The timeline may be off.

The short time span may point to an event. When they arrived she was
dead-dead. Gone. Nothing to do. Pupils fixed - no brain waves - no pulse.
A condition she was not going to come back from.

There is probably something we don't know if they didn't try longer than 10 min. Even with pupils fixed and dilated they will usually still try to move them to the hospital. But I live in a state where an MD has to pronounce unless it's obvious...i.e. decapitation or rigor. Not sure what the laws are in CA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back