Who is the accomplice?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I always remind myself od Cindy's statment of something to the effect of:

"if she was hiding something why would she park her car at amscott where I would see it every day on my way to work?"

Something very close to that....Makes ME believe someone saw the car before it was towed! And makes me wonder if said someone checked said car out!..... But hey maybe I am just too logical for her reality. :)

Answer to cindys question- because KC always expected her mum to pick up the pieces for her. Like when she said on the night of the 15th "this shouldve happened a long time ago'- so yeah maybe she was hoping Cindy would see it, and take it back home knowing her dad would pobably finally detail it like he had been wanting to, thus getting rid of any evidence.
I think if CA had seen the car earlier, she would not have left it to be towed.
Unless said person is someone else other than CA?

CC...I have thought for some time now that Annie might have been the source of zanax...maybe got immunity and none of her interviews released.
KC would have known immediately what Annie had done to save her own azz and would have been furious at Annie.:furious:
An accomplice???? There could have been, but cannot decide who it could be.
Right I agree with this. Zanny kind-of rhymes with Annie. I believe that Annie was offered immunity from prosecution.
There may be a bit more to this though...:waitasec:

where is their forum?

:eek:
:eek:......hold on while I go to Rob/Tony/and Leonard's new forum and post the question: Was anyone else involved?
Questions are only answered once a day so it might take a while for an answer.
k

Answer to cindys question- because KC always expected her mum to pick up the pieces for her. Like when she said on the night of the 15th "this shouldve happened a long time ago'- so yeah maybe she was hoping Cindy would see it, and take it back home knowing her dad would pobably finally detail it like he had been wanting to, thus getting rid of any evidence.
I think if CA had seen the car earlier, she would not have left it to be towed.
Unless said person is someone else other than CA?

Or unless said person found not just evidence but a body too. And perhaps said person discarded the body but thought it best to leave/return the vehicle perhaps thinking it would be towed or stolen.

Said person sound too creepy aye?

Definately creepy. But then why make the 911 call? Why allow it to be towed when they could have just kept it between themselves. Nobody would have known.

Definately creepy. But then why make the 911 call? Why allow it to be towed when they could have just kept it between themselves. Nobody would have known.

I know that's the part that I cannot seem to find a good enough reason for to fit the theory.

I don't know if there were any real accomplices in the actual murder or hiding of the body, but IMO everyone who thinks Casey is innocent, blabs to the media that it was a tragic accident, and who blames everyone but Casey are unwitting accomplices. LE believes there is premeditation, and only Casey would plan and carry out something so horrible.

:eek:......hold on while I go to Rob/Tony/and Leonard's new forum and post the question: Was anyone else involved?
Questions are only answered once a day so it might take a while for an answer.
k
please post link to the site u are talking about for tp and lp

KC may not have had a job, but she did something. Her phone records from the 1st to the 15th of June show her up in the a.m. and then she'd have 8 - 10hrs per day that she was NOT on her personal cell phone. These where in blocks of 1 hr sometimes 1 1/2 hour and some 3hr blocks.

This is the 2 weeks prior to Caylee disappearing. So she was doing something and Caylee was somewhere during the day during these 2 weeks.

Since her friends all seem to have jobs, school or both; could this explain the down time? Also she had to sleep sometime and she doesn't seem to get a lot of sleep at night. at least when she's at home.

What was her pc doing during the times her phone was quiet?

I thought most of her time (and Caylees) had been accounted for during this span?

Maybe Lee was trying to get rid of emails--referencing her 'other job.'
Know what I mean?

I know what you mean. But I think very simply, he was looking for things that involved him. Meaning any emails from or to him or referenced him. A guy can only do so much in 2.5 hours.

: )

I don't know if there were any real accomplices in the actual murder or hiding of the body, but IMO everyone who thinks Casey is innocent, blabs to the media that it was a tragic accident, and who blames everyone but Casey are unwitting accomplices. LE believes there is premeditation, and only Casey would plan and carry out something so horrible.

Agreed...though now I am wondering about the hiding again. Call me nuts (you won't be the first or the last) but I really do think someone else has a hand in it, post facto. I do believe the body was moved more than twice, and I do believe the crime to be especially heinous.The lies and deflections are obstruction are horrendous to me, I want to see more indictments come down.

Here is the nuts part (thus inviting more controversy and discussion). Only two parties have *not* been wrong in this: (1) LE and (2) astro thread

Just sayin, imho.

I hope you still like me, I made a user id mistake a few days ago thinking you were a poster from another thread that shall not be named, mods sorted out that one. Please excuse me, your ids are very very similar. I like you. WS is the best!

Am hearing you loud and clear....Think we're on the same page.

I agree. LA know about whatever/whomewver Casey was 'doing' and somehow he did not want that to get out. Now whether he was directly involved in what that was is a another question. There is still the possibity that someone in that apartment had a role in the computer thing also but my mony is on Lee. He was just way too leading LE to the conclusion that it had to be Tony. Most people are very reluctant to accuse other people of something unless they have direct knowledge. JMO

I agree. LA know about whatever/whomewver Casey was 'doing' and somehow he did not want that to get out. Now whether he was directly involved in what that was is a another question. There is still the possibity that someone in that apartment had a role in the computer thing also but my mony is on Lee. He was just way too leading LE to the conclusion that it had to be Tony. Most people are very reluctant to accuse other people of something unless they have direct knowledge. JMO

I am uncertain who you mean is the accessory / accomplice: TonE or LA?

Have you read or listened to the tapes or transcripts or the affidavits? This is not negative criticism, just sayin quotes or paraphrases are useful for people to see what you mean.

Most of your summaries are on mark, but perhaps read them more closely for more ammo?

Can't help it, I teach writing and argument. Not that I practice it much. : )

Just sayin I really am not sure what you mean. Read it three times.

As KC would say, uh huh.

love you for not forgetting this!

bullet225ho
"Here's what I know for fact. from the 1st of June until the 15 of July she only talke to Lee on one day. and it was a flury of calls from 1am - 3:30isham.

just strange to me that brother and sister would only make cell contact 1 time in a month and a half and this contact is from 1 - 3am in the morning."

Are you talking about July 3rd? I remember in the documents released that there was something about Cindy having Lee contact Casey and try to get her to come home and that he would be the one to do it. I know Lee said that, cant remember if Cindy did too but I think she did.(yes even tho she says in the original bond hearing that she talks to her everyday so I know this is totally conflicting, which is it Cindy??) And I think in Lee's statement during the bond hearing he says he only talked to Casey one day which was on July 3rd. Then either in text messages or one of the friends interviews, on July 3rd Casey is at a bar with her friend and tells her she wants to leave because Lee was coming there and was going to try to get her to leave with him and go home or something so they take off.

Can someone please tell me if you remember this too and help me verify some of this?

I think Casey did the entire murder and disposal all on her own. Tho I do think a few of the A's know some incriminating details, most likely Cindy but I feel definately Lee knows the most.

when they released the pdf of the indictments on tuesday I was reading them aloud to my 14yo son (uhm, he is homeschooled lol so we were learning grand jury, etc that day :) the diff between murder 1 & 2, manslaughter, negligent homicide etc...) so as I was reading them I stopped and said, does that sound funny to you? and he said yeah, it sounds like there was someone else (which it did to me, which is why I asked)

so that seemed odd to us right away. think they are just covering their buttskis in case of anything the defense tries to toss out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back