Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Snip: Mark Lippman, the attorney representing the Anthony family, said George Anthony does not know Thompson and has never heard his name.

The Casey Anthony defense team recently sent an investigator to talk to Thompson, but he would not cooperate.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28246219/detail.html

Just a theory: Maybe Casey called Thompson from George's phone but they never spoke so once Caylee was found it would be pinned on him or George. She looked up ZFG name on the internet. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if either Casey called or she left the number laying out somewhere under another name (ZFG?) and GA was calling or CA was calling to see where Casey and Caylee were. Maybe ICA met him at the tattoo parlor...there are endless possibilities. Defense is just grasping at straws, well the couple they have left.

Read AZ Lawyer's posts on this thread - It's a WRONG number. No worries.

George didn't have the wrong number. He was really calling someone from his new job. But a couple of public records databases have the wrong number for Vasco T. It only takes one wrong entry in those databases, and then they multiply like rabbits. :)

So it was the public records people with the fat finger typo! If you did a reverse 411 that guy came up! Too much! Someone needs to let Littman know this. :lol:

Oh to be Jeff Ashton's assistant and to sit in that deposition when someone takes a pin and pops this big balloon. Why is K. Belich not checking with the State on this to see what they know? Just another long hallway the defense will go down and at the end the sign will say no outlet.

I have a sneaky suspicion that the Judge will allow this in. If for only his own laughter and for appeals record. "Like the Judge will say, look I worked hard to let you have your witness in" LMAO

Changed my mind ~ After looking at this guy, it's gonna take more than Baez's famed pocket squares to get this guy off his back should he decide to make an example out of him~!!!!

And, Cheney doesn't chance, heck, the guy could come up behind him in a semi with a bad muffler and he still wouldn't hear him.

Hope the woman on the DT have bodyguards and a whistle!

All joking aside, the guy could very well be reformed, etc, but, at the same time, I'd sure want to be double checking and then stepping back and thinking about this move.
Good Lord ~

I have a sneaky suspicion that the Judge will allow this in. If for only his own laughter and for appeals record. "Like the Judge will say, look I worked hard to let you have your witness in" LMAO

Well Mr. Baez could always say I object to this witness, I move to strike his answers. :floorlaugh:

The really sad thing is that the DT really seems to be buying what ICA is selling them.

Problem is - they never got the memo not to grab ones with paper covers - they rip and break easy.........just like their client's lies!!!!!

I actually think they drank to much kool aid so the straws went pretty fast.

Oh to be Jeff Ashton's assistant and to sit in that deposition when someone takes a pin and pops this big balloon. Why is K. Belich not checking with the State on this to see what they know? Just another long hallway the defense will go down and at the end the sign will say no outlet.

Hopefully she is... at least two of us emailed her and I keep picturing her fact checking the numbers as we speak!!!

Hopefully, they will give credit where credit is due, Websleuths not Websleuthing.
Yeah, I'm talking to you Ms Grace. :great:
IMO

Guess Jose will want the alias ZFGonzalas added!>?!!! :floorlaugh:

I should have added a WARNING< THIS THREAD MAY BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH! I have LMAO all the way through it. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Well Mr. Baez could always say I object to this witness, I move to strike his answers. :floorlaugh:
OMG my stomach hurts so much from the laughter already, then I read your response and I'm dying here. Oppsie better not say that, JB might want my post entered in as evidence. :floorlaugh:

I just read the criminal record for V. Thompson in todays current news thread.

This guy should still be in prison in my opinion. This guy is right up Baez's alley in my opinion.

I hope I don't get into trouble for saying this but I have to wonder what the defense gave to V. Thompson in exchange for whatever he is compelled to say.

I'm worried though because if the DT puts this witness up the JURY just might bust out laughing at the DT and then a mistrial will be called.

Leaving thread now.... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I just can't quit laughing. You guys are a riot! :floorlaugh:

I hope I don't get into trouble for saying this but I have to wonder what the defense gave to V. Thompson in exchange for whatever he is compelled to say.

Thompson is the one who refused to talk to DT and called LE.

OMG my stomach hurts so much from the laughter already, then I read your response and I'm dying here. Oppsie better not say that, JB might want my post entered in as evidence. :floorlaugh:

And I had to read just one more reply! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

George didn't have the wrong number. He was really calling someone from his new job. But a couple of public records databases have the wrong number for Vasco T. It only takes one wrong entry in those databases, and then they multiply like rabbits. :)

bumping

Man oh Man the DT is going to give us a lot of laughs this week, oh wait, maybe 2 days. I cannot wait until their expert witness gets up there and testify. Can you see it now, by the time the State finishes they all will agree with the State. LMAO

:silly: :laugh:

:laughcry:

Somehow, I think this could actually happen! :doh:

:aktion1:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members