Who is Vasco Thompson?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could be to show the public record mistakes? He was saying someting about mistakes being made is the case in his OS.

They wouldn't need to involve VT to show a data base mistake.

Wow I should have taken a vacation day tomorrow. The morning session is going to have fireworks and I'm going to miss it while driving to work. I'm two hours behind eastern. :banghead:

Just don't be texting and driving! X- the text! We will keep you updated! :cool2:

So I wonder if they will have this guy sitting out in the hall tomorrow?

So I'm guessing this will be the "new chain of events":

Caylee drowned in the pool
GA retrieved her and yelled at kc
VT ran in upon hearing these screams and grabbed Caylee, kidnapping her lifeless body
VT stole kc's car and put Caylee in the trunk
He told kc she MUST party and get tattoo'd (it was in the script)
VT then came back to the house and stole some bags and duct tape
VT then passed off Caylee to RK and warned kc he'd kill the family if she talked
RK stashed Caylee's body to then throw her in the woods 4 months later

Yeah, that sounds reasonable.

Almost perfect --------> You only forgot the part where the school bus drove by (in the middle of summer vacation!) and a naughty boy named, oh maybe Ferris Beuller threw a heart shaped sticker out in a cardboard box.

Today is a shining example of why I LOVE to lurk at WS. AZ, and the rest of you, are all so darn smart!!

Way to go AZ! :party:

Imo, KC has something over JB... that's how she rolls.

I believe you are right, maybe more haopened in Baez office than working on the case? She sure bounced out of his office many times with that smirk

You know what's funny? In all the time I was trying to figure out these "Vasco Dagama Thompson" calls, I never could pin down why the name "Vasco Da Gama" sounded so familiar. :floorlaugh:

Epic fail on the part of my history teachers.

Now, now that's OK. You have lots of other talents! :great:

Ok so wait- the DT said they were going to call this guy without talking to him and now it's come out that he called LE cause he doesn't know anything about this?

Maybe we should try to send Mountain Kat out for Italian or Steaks. She needs a break.

I think we all need to be careful. Any one of us could be named suspect at any minute.

:gasp:

OMG!! Vasco Thompson!! Hilarious--I investigated him and these phone calls like CRAZY probably back in 2008/2009.

IIRC I finally after much frussshhhtration as Casey would say decided that his phone number contained 2 numbers that were transposed in some public records database to inaccurately match up with the number George was actually calling. And I THINK--but I have to go back and check if I kept those notes--that the actual number he called was someone from his work.

I was thinking the defense is getting desperate if they are calling a violent criminal to bolster their case. - but if it is only about transposed numbers then they are worse off than I thought. :crazy:

They wouldn't need to involve VT to show a data base mistake.

Well it would help ,I mean look he is all over TV over a mistake in public records.

How are you feeling Vasco..Stressed oh no..

Please dont break any laws over it Mr Vasco.

What kind of mistakes will he tie into this?

George THWARTED his own cell records to cover for Kronk!

toxicthwartcake-1.jpg

toxicthwartcake-1.jpg

(see why Logical and SOTS had to take over the baking?!!)

I just love MN! "She was out drinkin', stealin', screwin', boozin', tattooin'"

:great:

They should have researched this throughly before releasing this
They know they have no real reason having this guys name added to their witness list. So much unprofessionalism.
Unreal.

They can't be this naive! I think they did this knowing the media were gonna blow it up and I bet they hope it rolls down the rumor hill to at least one juror. No way this guy gets called as a witness and no way the DT did this unintentionally, IMO..."recently discovered witness through ongoing efforts of "Defense investigators"...yeah, ok....

Now AZ, as one of those History Professors, I have a sneaking suspicion that you may have played a small part in your failure to recall the importance of Mr. DaGama.:giggle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor
Back