DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ames said:
I am not into that numerology nonsense either, but....have you noticed that percentages were used in the ransom note, and JR uses percentages in his interviews?

Off subject...I told you that I am orginally from SC, right? I read in the paper today about a woman in NC, that had came home from someplace, maybe work...and found her 4 year old daughter decapitated!!!!!! They arrested the little girls father!!!!! Just wondered if you had read or heard about it on the news...it was in the paper today.
Good point,I hadn't noticed that.
Yes,you mentioned being from SC earlier.
No,I haven't heard or read about it,but I was watching the sci-fi channel today,most of the day,and haven't gotten to reading the news yet,which I usually do online,but thx,I'm going to look for that..how horrible!! It's hard to believe things like that happen. :(

Ames said:
Here ya go...BEWARE....only enter if you are IDI, or prepared to be bashed, ridiculed and harrassed....so, don't say I didn't warn you. ;)

http://boards.crimelibrary.com/forumdisplay.php?f=305
You forgot lied about, have your posts copied to other lists without permission and called names....I am sure more are RST than IDI..... convinced in my own mind that is so.... There are however some really good posters there. Nuisanceposter, Jayelles, Rashoman, Tober ....did I leave any out....its not intentional if so, momma also said give credit where you can and if its due. These are brave souls.... they deserve an award.:woohoo:

narlacat said:
Santa didn't do it, he was investigated and cleared.

Cleared - by the same BPD that botched just about everythig else:waitasec: ?

coloradokares said:
You forgot lied about, have your posts copied to other lists without permission and called names....I am sure more are RST than IDI..... convinced in my own mind that is so....
AHHHH, yes....how could I forget those things that you mentioned?

There are however some really good posters there. Nuisanceposter, Jayelles, Rashoman, Tober ....did I leave any out....its not intentional if so, momma also said give credit where you can and if its due. These are brave souls.... they deserve an award.:woohoo:
YES, there are!!! The ones that you listed proves that they are not all bad....but there were enough bad apples in the bunch to spoil the fun for me. I love reading their posts....so, its a good thing that they post here on this board, too. I shall say no more....(shhhh....listen....is THAT the sound of wind blowing??)

Ames said:
AHHHH, yes....how could I forget those things that you mentioned?

YES, there are!!! The ones that you listed proves that they are not all bad....but there were enough bad apples in the bunch to spoil the fun for me. I love reading their posts....so, its a good thing that they post here on this board, too. I shall say no more....(shhhh....listen....is THAT the sound of wind blowing??)
This time of year here its not the crickets .... shhhhh ... listen...I hear the snow falling....again;)

snowqueen said:
Cleared - by the same BPD that botched just about everythig else:waitasec: ?
Apart from allowing the Ramseys to bring their friends into the house and to let those friends contaminate the crime scene, what else did the Boulder police botch? Lou Smit himself said they were thorough.

I'd also point out that Santa was a person of interest to Mary Lacy - who has been in control of the case almost as long as the BPD had it. Why do you think she didn't go after Santa? Lou Smit was also working on the case at an early stage - why do you think he didn't go after Santa?

Jayelles said:
Apart from allowing the Ramseys to bring their friends into the house and to let those friends contaminate the crime scene, what else did the Boulder police botch? Lou Smit himself said they were thorough.

I'd also point out that Santa was a person of interest to Mary Lacy - who has been in control of the case almost as long as the BPD had it. Why do you think she didn't go after Santa? Lou Smit was also working on the case at an early stage - why do you think he didn't go after Santa?
For starters - tunnel vision that focused on the family, leaks to the media, disregard for evidence that didn't fit their notions, and very significant - they refused help from experienced LE, i.e., FBI, Boulder Sheriff's Department, and Denver PD.

And for those who are interested here's a good read:

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon041000a.htm

Why did Mary Lacy not go after Santa? I don't know that she didn't look at him and that there isn't an open file on him - just as there may be on other people.

coloradokares said:
This time of year here its not the crickets .... shhhhh ... listen...I hear the snow falling....again;)

LOL...thats true...they are all frozen to death...:)

snowqueen said:
For starters - tunnel vision that focused on the family, leaks to the media, disregard for evidence that didn't fit their notions, and very significant - they refused help from experienced LE, i.e., FBI, Boulder Sheriff's Department, and Denver PD.

And for those who are interested here's a good read:

http://extras.denverpost.com/news/jon041000a.htm

Why did Mary Lacy not go after Santa? I don't know that she didn't look at him and that there isn't an open file on him - just as there may be on other people.
You are misinformed. They interviewed and turned the lives upside down on many a people besides the family. Yes they did not accept the help they should have in my opinion but that does not discount that they were very through. If it was botched it was botched in allowing friends in right from the start. This is my opinion for what it is worth. To say they looked at no one else is an untrue statement.

coloradokares said:
You are misinformed. They interviewed and turned the lives upside down on many a people besides the family. Yes they did not accept the help they should have in my opinion but that does not discount that they were very through. If it was botched it was botched in allowing friends in right from the start. This is my opinion for what it is worth. To say they looked at no one else is an untrue statement.
Whose lives other than the Ramseys were "turned upside down?"

snowqueen said:
Whose lives other than the Ramseys were "turned upside down?"
I live there so the list could get quite extensive, to save time and my finger tips I'll just give you a few off the top of my head. McReynolds Barnhills Glen Meyers Fleet and Priscilla White Pamela Griffins Linda Hoffman Pugh and her entire family that just starts the headliners. Jeff Merrick Jay Elowski The list goes on to I believe it is over 600 people including the ones that would have been at onepoint considered close friends not just former friends. If the bus was rolling someone was bound to feel the bump of the wheels on their back. It is my opinion that many lives were turned upside down. Giving handwriting tests dna samples polygrahs you name it.... It is most especially troublesome when you consider there was no evidence to suggest those people had even been at the Ramsey home that particular evening in the middle of the night. The only ones known to be at that home that particular evening were John Ramsey Patricia Ramsey and Burke Ramsey.... Nuisance Poster has the statistics on how many interviews etc....NP would you be so kind as to provide all the details. I know I have the link here somewhere... Just can't recognize it as the right one in my list of favorites at the moment... I'll keep looking at each link till I get the right one if not. Thanks CK

From John Ramsey's 1998 interview:-

16 LOU SMIT: If I might just make a couple

17 comments on that. You know, I've been here like

18 for 16 (INAUDIBLE) and it appears as though the

19 investigation focuses on two areas: the Ramseys

20 and on an intruder.

21 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.

22 LOU SMIT: And I know that a lot of work

23 has been done in regards to you. But see, John, I

24 have to stick up for the Boulder Police Department

25 a little bit. I don't know what all personally

1 went with you. But they initially focused on you

2 because of certain things that happened in the

3 house and that they found. And you were in the

4 house. So, as a detective, I myself would have

5 probably have done that. I would have probably

6 said, (Wait a minute, I got to put you on the

7 front burner, John.̃ And I gotta do that.

8 So, in fairness to them, I think that they

9 started off doing what detectives do. They take

10 the most logical thing that's happened. You were

11 there; there were strange circumstances that

12 occurred and we'll get into these here a little

13 bit later. And so they would focus on you

14 initially. And I would. I'd do the same thing. And

15 I'd concentrate my investigation on you. And

16 really, what detectives do, they aren't supposed

17 to make judgments. What they are supposed to do is

18 to focus on an area of the investigation and

19 collect and record information. That's what

20 detectives do. That's all we're supposed to do.

21 Then we're supposed to take this information to a

22 prosecutor or to other people that evaluate this

23 information. And then they make a determination as

24 to whether there will be charges filed.

25 So really, as detectives, even on the Boulder

1 Police Department, that's what they were doing

2 initially, is gathering information. And, sure,

3 they gathered a whole lot of it. And, John, on

4 this area, there's going to be way more

5 information gathered.

6 But that's how I would look at it. It's

7 information. I'm not going conclude that you're

8 guilty because of this. And I'm not going to

9 conclude that an intruder is guilty. I'm going to

10 collect information and then let other people

11 evaluate that. What do you say to that?

12 JOHN RAMSEY: We are comfortable with that.

13 We never objected to being looked at. We

14 understand that, logically, we were in the house.

15 Okay. We accept that in an objective

16 investigation. What became concerning to us is,

17 our investigators, you know, had a tip line;

18 they'd get calls, you know. I tried to call the

19 Boulder police for five days for a month. They

20 won't return my call. I have a lead, you know. I'm

21 anxious to tell someone.

22 I lost count of the number of times that happened.

23 It started to occur to us that they're just

24 blowing off the other inputs on this. You know,

25 they're so focused on the Ramseys that nothing

1 else is getting looked at. We said early on,

2 (Look, you're spending too much time on us. Look

3 elsewhere as well and we'll be fine.̃ But we never

4 got comfortable that there was anything going on

5 but a 100 percent focus on the Ramseys.

6 LOU SMIT: No, John, just from looking at

7 the case report, and again, in respect of the

8 police department, they have looked into other

9 areas. I know that there's been a lot of focus on

10 you, but I looked at every one of those reports.

11 There's been a lot of work done in other ways. And

12 I know from your perception it seems like that --

13 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah.

14 LOU SMIT: -- but they have done a lot of

15 work.

16 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, and I say, we may be

17 totally wrong and owe a lot of apologies, but what

18 I want to do is just frame what our perception is

19 so you understand.

BlueCrab said:
Twizzler,

NONE of the ends of the white nylon cords were burned or finished. There were only THREE visible ends of the cords, and all three were frayed. The fourth end was tucked under the multiple wraps on the wooden stick and not visible.

The coroner, of course, created two additional frayed ends when he cut the tightly imbedded cord from JonBenet's neck. Perhaps that is what you are referring to.

Incidentally, the measurements of the tail ends of the cords can be interpreted that the two cords, one on the wrists and one around the neck, could have been attached to each other. IOW, there could have been just ONE cord. In this hypothesis, John Ramsey would have found his daughter grotesquely posed in the basement, probably hours before the 911 call was made, and cut her down to give his daughter a measure of dignity in death.

By cutting her down, it would have created two separate cords -- one around the wrists and one around the neck.

JMO
But if John did any CUTTING in the basment that would of left fibers in the basemant, all of the cord cuting as far a evidence fibers, are on the bed,

Jayelles said:
From John Ramsey's 1998 interview:-
Thanks Jayelles I knew Lou Smit said the BPD had been through and was just about to post a link to where all the interviews are....better yet you post the interveiw itself.....right on, THANKS.

coloradokares said:
I live there so the list could get quite extensive, to save time and my finger tips I'll just give you a few off the top of my head. McReynolds Barnhills Glen Meyers Fleet and Priscilla White Pamela Griffins Linda Hoffman Pugh and her entire family that just starts the headliners. Jeff Merrick Jay Elowski The list goes on to I believe it is over 600 people including the ones that would have been at onepoint considered close friends not just former friends. If the bus was rolling someone was bound to feel the bump of the wheels on their back. It is my opinion that many lives were turned upside down. Giving handwriting tests dna samples polygrahs you name it.... It is most especially troublesome when you consider there was no evidence to suggest those people had even been at the Ramsey home that particular evening in the middle of the night. The only ones known to be at that home that particular evening were John Ramsey Patricia Ramsey and Burke Ramsey.... Nuisance Poster has the statistics on how many interviews etc....NP would you be so kind as to provide all the details. I know I have the link here somewhere... Just can't recognize it as the right one in my list of favorites at the moment... I'll keep looking at each link till I get the right one if not. Thanks CK
Some of them were questioned so much that I'm surprised they didn't have a nervous breakdown !! I think I would have! Some of them,like the White's,still get talked about suspiciously.

JMO8778 said:
Some of them were questioned so much that I'm surprised they didn't have a nervous breakdown !! I think I would have! Some of them,like the White's,still get talked about suspiciously.
The whole ordeal was enough to be the impetus for a nervous breakdown. I get just a little riled up inwardly when out come the Fleet White bashers. I have through the media watched them advocate justice for JonBenet with a dedication that is amazing when you consider all they were personally subjected too then and still today.....others as well. It inwardly steams me to see someone say they only focused on the Ramseys. I know this is not how it was. Of course that is my opinion but I am entitled to it much the same way those who feel they harassed the Ramseys unmercifully are entitled to their opinion. But the facts don't bare it out. The Ramseys were handled with kid gloves from moment one. That too is my opinion.....

coloradokares said:
The whole ordeal was enough to be the impetus for a nervous breakdown.
<snip>
Yes, I agree. I can't believe the strength the Ramseys have shown. Amazing, actually.

snowqueen said:
Yes, I agree. I can't believe the strength the Ramseys have shown. Amazing, actually.
I am not able to buy into that right now till someone can provide the intruder and proof that they were at least in Boulder that night and they somehow shed degraded DNA.....:snooty: However I do respect your right to your opinion. I am prepared if they ever do find the intruder and prove that the Ramseys did not and could not have done it. However it will take PROOF. I almost feel bad about that, as we are to extend the belief of innocent till proven guilty. However in ten years they have no intruder and all evidence still points in my humble opinion in the way it always did. I have a hard time with that. Frankly I'd rather not have to believe JonBenets parents had a thing to do with her death. It'd be much easier to think it was some pathetic psycopathic sicko. But till they can come up an intruder that beyond all perponderance of any evidence .....and put it all together in one nice tidy package.... I hope you will respect my right to disagree with your opinion respectfully. I agree to respect the right for you to believe differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr