DNA Solves

Who Killed Jon Benet Ramsey? POLL

• John

Votes: 124 8.4%
  • Patsy

Votes: 547 37.2%
  • Burke

Votes: 340 23.1%
  • An Intruder, (anyone including someone known to them)

Votes: 459 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
coloradokares said:
I am not able to buy into that right now till someone can provide the intruder and proof that they were at least in Boulder that night and they somehow shed degraded DNA....
And proof of who wrote the RN,IMO.I just can't see anyone outside the family having any explanation for it all.An 'intruder' sure would have some heavy duty explaining to do on what was written,and why.

JMO8778 said:
And proof of who wrote the RN,IMO.I just can't see anyone outside the family having any explanation for it all.An 'intruder' sure would have some heavy duty explaining to do on what was written,and why.
I agree that absolutely no one outside the family explaning that ransom note.

coloradokares said:
I agree that absolutely no one outside the family explaning that ransom note.
Esp. the 'use that good southern common sense of yours' remark...oh boy...when they were patroling JMK around,I just couldn't WAIT to hear his explantion of that...I thought..well....THIS oughta be good !!!!! :waitasec:

For starters - tunnel vision that focused on the family, leaks to the media, disregard for evidence that didn't fit their notions, and very significant - they refused help from experienced LE, i.e., FBI, Boulder Sheriff's Department, and Denver PD.

To quote Adam Savage, this myth is busted!

Whose lives other than the Ramseys were "turned upside down?"

How much time you got?

Justst had time to pop in here and read for a few minutes.

Came across a poster asking the question:

Whose lives other than the Ramseys were "turned upside down?"

SuperDave, to add to your right on one liner I will make a short list. This is made up of people who the Ramseys threw under the bus or just turned their lives "upside down" because John and Patsy didn't like the fact that they told the truth.

Fleet and Priscilla White
Santa Bill and his misses
Steve Thomas
Jeff Merrick (sp?)
Judith Phillips
Chris Wolf
John Steven Gigax (thanks to Michael Tracey protecting the Ramseys with his lies)

Very short list and I know there are so many more. Running out of time.
SuperDave, care to add any names?

Tricia said:
Justst had time to pop in here and read for a few minutes.

Came across a poster asking the question:

SuperDave, to add to your right on one liner I will make a short list. This is made up of people who the Ramseys threw under the bus or just turned their lives "upside down" because John and Patsy didn't like the fact that they told the truth.

Steve Thomas
Jeff Merrick (sp?)
Judith Phillips
Chris Wolf
John Steven Gigax (thanks to Michael Tracey protecting the Ramseys with his lies)

Very short list and I know there are so many more. Running out of time.
Pasta Jay Jay Elowski
Linda Hoffman Pugh
Pretty much anyone besides the Stines.

don't forget Linda (the house keeper & her family,) I think they were first in line,, for that bus,love you Lanni

lannie said:
don't forget Linda (the house keeper & her family,) I think they were first in line,, for that bus,love you Lanni
Linda Hoffman Pugh. I mentioned her above. Lets be realistic. The poeples lives
who were changed and harmed by this whole thing were not limited to those who they threw under the bus even. How about Their pastor, congregation, the school affliations work connections BOULDER including Steve Thomas and the list goes on.

Steve Thomas
Jeff Merrick (sp?)
Judith Phillips
Chris Wolf

Kim Ballard might qualify.

Can someone tell me more about the Santa bear that was found? I started looking last night, but wasn't able to find much. I'm not very savy apparently. Was it ever discovered where that came from? What's the theories surrounding it? Or is it deemed a non-issue? Thanks in advance!!

Can someone tell me more about the Santa bear that was found? I started looking last night, but wasn't able to find much. I'm not very savy apparently. Was it ever discovered where that came from? What's the theories surrounding it? Or is it deemed a non-issue? Thanks in advance!!

I believe it to be a non-issue as it was given to JB as a pageant prize and confirmed by the lady who bought them to give out.

It was eventually found to be a bear that JBR had received as part of the "Little Miss Christmas" pageant which she won just before she died. Apparently, her parents were out of town for some reason, and Nedra was there with her. The pageant people offered the info after the bear became such an issue. There was more drama with the bear, however. Searching sites for photos (and the one I am thinking of is on Ruthee's site) The close-up of the bear shows a gold earring attached to the bear's belt. It is identical to an earring JBR is seen wearing in a pageant photo. On the evidence list, though not mentioned much, was a gold earring found in the street i front of the R home.

Ya know, since day 1 I've tried to wrap my brain around everything connected to this case and it STILL boggles my mind. Nothing about this case makes any sense and I still don't know what to think. I believe there was definitely a cover up involved but for whom I've yet to decide.

Ya know, since day 1 I've tried to wrap my brain around everything connected to this case and it STILL boggles my mind. Nothing about this case makes any sense and I still don't know what to think. I believe there was definitely a cover up involved but for whom I've yet to decide.

hi all,
and i agree.there are too many elements surrounding the crime,i often wondered what was part of the staging and what not.

hi all,
and i agree.there are too many elements surrounding the crime,i often wondered what was part of the staging and what not.

maya.morgen,
The wine-cellar is a staged crime-scene nearly everything the parents did post-mortem was intended to reinforce this staging e.g. Patsy remains in yesterdays clothes whilst John showers.

Recognizing what is obvious staging e.g. redressing JonBenet in size-12's helps to see that staging was undertaken.

The staging cannot prove who killed JonBenet but it can show up all the inconsistencies in the parents version(s) of events.

maya.morgen,
The wine-cellar is a staged crime-scene nearly everything the parents did post-mortem was intended to reinforce this staging e.g. Patsy remains in yesterdays clothes whilst John showers.

Recognizing what is obvious staging e.g. redressing JonBenet in size-12's helps to see that staging was undertaken.

The staging cannot prove who killed JonBenet but it can show up all the inconsistencies in the parents version(s) of events.

i never understood how come no one knew if that blanket was the one from jbr's bed or not.patsy said she tucked her in the night before,right?she doesn't remember if there was a blanket on that bed or not?:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow