Votes: 20 3.0%
  • PR-it wasn't sexual abuse,it was corporal punishment

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • she wasn't previously abused/molested

Votes: 103 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see JR having power over Patsy. As in "you'd be on the street without me" power.
Me too. This power dynamic is why I believe she wrote the damn note. Has nothing to do with possible handwriting matches. You can easily imagine those words coming from her mouth. She's throwing it all back in his face....mocking him.

How anyone could think John, a phantom intruder, or even Burke(I've seen some say this) wrote that is beyond me. It's all Patsy.

They were only religious for show. They were members of the Episcopalian church in Boulder, that is the church for wealthy people. Patsy put on a show of being religious but I seriously doubt that either she or John really made it part of their lives. How could they live with what they'd done, if they really had faith?

attachment.php

She is so religious.. right.... :aktion1:

Attachments

• PATSYCROSS.jpg
    PATSYCROSS.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 740
Me too. This power dynamic is why I believe she wrote the damn note. Has nothing to do with possible handwriting matches. You can easily imagine those words coming from her mouth. She's throwing it all back in his face....mocking him.

How anyone could think John, a phantom intruder, or even Burke(I've seen some say this) wrote that is beyond me. It's all Patsy.

Wonderfully said, singularity. This case was all about money and power, and not just political power: personal power, too.

Wow, that's a ridiculous photo - that must have been after her cancer treatments when her hair was growing back. That's pretty irreverent behavior.

Wow, that's a ridiculous photo - that must have been after her cancer treatments when her hair was growing back. That's pretty irreverent behavior.
I know right? Considering she says she was healed by God miraculously. This picture just turns my stomach. I wonder if she was trying to look sexy again for John. Be his trophy wife again.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know right? Considering she says she was healed by God miraculously. This picture just turns my stomach. I wonder if she was trying to look sexy again for John. Be his trophy wife again.

I agree PL. Much of this case is a bit shocking even today October 2016. But think back to 94-96. Madonna, Evita, Like a Virgin. things like that. But also we should all think back to 12/26 back when mothers who kill their children was shocking to society. In fact, both the OJ case and Susan Smith case mentioned by PR in her beginning CNN appearances both cases were shocking in that family/husb/mother could do such a thing.

Even NOW, I dare to say that most people have a hard time grasping the reality that a 9 year old could intentionally kill his sweet little 6 yr old sister. Think about it.... 20 years after JonBenet's death, and many parts of this crime still offend the sensibilities of most people.

The dark sunglasses make me think of Yoko Ono....ugh....

Healed by God but not medicine or doctors? Someone here mentioned the possibility of Burke being on meds but not taking them. I wonder if she was into religion based medical neglect.

That reminds me of this picture with Patsy at the forefront. And gotta make sure that honkin big cross is worn.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3324DD7700000578-3538060-image-a-40_1460564651829.jpg
    3324DD7700000578-3538060-image-a-40_1460564651829.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 636

Idk if it changes anything but that picture was taken by Judith Phillips (who has done several interviews lately). She seems like a nice, though quite irreverent lady. I remember her talking about that picture and how much she loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Healed by God but not medicine or doctors? Someone here mentioned the possibility of Burke being on meds but not taking them. I wonder if she was into religion based medical neglect.

That reminds me of this picture with Patsy at the forefront. And gotta make sure that honkin big cross is worn.

attachment.php
Burke has a huge cross in his Michigan home on the table near the bed. Wonder if he has the same huge cross thing? It's in the pictures somewhere in one of the threads from where the house was for sale at one point.

There's a difference in religion and spirituality. It isn't in the words, after all, it's in the actions. Not about church attendance necessarily, but in words and deeds. I personally find nothing offensive about that photo. It's just artsy, especially considering the time during which it was taken. Somebody posted something about the Episcopal church being for the wealthy. Hmm.. Not where I'm from. No more than the Presbyterians or the Catholics or the Lutherans or the Methodists. I'm Episcopalian, and I'm sure as hell not wealthy. Maybe that's the impression because the church does does have a certain decorum, both in the physical building and in the services. It doesn't attract evangelical types, just due to the structured services. I'd be one of the last to defend PR, but it seems to me this topic is going a bit off the rails based on one photo. It puzzles me.

[FONT=&quot]I'm reminded of Hugh Jackman. He said at one point everyone in fellowship wore the jewelry of crosses or the fish symbol that said you were a Christian. He asked his father why he didn't wear those. And his father said, "Your religion should be in your actions."

He sounds like a very wise man. [/FONT]

I'm reminded of Hugh Jackman. He said at one point everyone in fellowship wore the jewelry of crosses or the fish symbol that said you were a Christian. He asked his father why he didn't wear those. And his father said, "Your religion should be in your actions."

He sounds like a very wise man.

I do wear a small silver cross on my neck, but it is more of a reminder to myself than it is a show for anyone else. In fact, I am aware that my actions are under scrutiny by the world since I do wear a cross at all times.

[FONT=&quot]I'm reminded of Hugh Jackman. He said at one point everyone in fellowship wore the jewelry of crosses or the fish symbol that said you were a Christian. He asked his father why he didn't wear those. And his father said, "Your religion should be in your actions."

He sounds like a very wise man. [/FONT]

Ambitioned,
In early Christianity people identified Christian houses by symbols engraved on or above the door, since in the beginning there were no Christian churches similar to synagogues and people congregated in a domestic house.

This practice transposed itself to jewelry, e.g. crosses, amulets, broaches and cryptic rings, etc. Since Christians were originally persecuted, this was a subtle means of identification.

Who molested JBR? Well, I just do not know. I believe that the intimate injuries inflicted on 12/25 were staging to cover for past sexual abuse.

Who molested JBR? Well, I just do not know. I believe that the intimate injuries inflicted on 12/25 were staging to cover for past sexual abuse.

So do I. It's all there if you know how to look.

So do I. It's all there if you know how to look.

SuperDave - I thought for a while that the vaginal injuries of 12/25 were staged by none other than JR to cover for his past abuse and that it shocked PR to realize what had been going on. I picture both of them in the WC preparing to share in her strangulation, with JR backing out and making PR soley responsible for pulling the cord as in "J*sus Patsy, don't pull so hard, you will decapitate her!" And JR adding the finishing touch of sex injury with a guilty expression in his face which shocked PR into a reality she didn't know existed. This is why the RN was so angry at him, or so I thought.

Then I thought that Don P may have been the molester and PR covered for him and perhaps to hide her own victimization by him. He was odd and he left Boulder on a stand by flight which I found strange, as in "get out of here, now!" and there just is no explanation for not booking a flight home.

Then BR got thrown into the mix with his strange fecal issues and knowing this can be signs of sexual abuse, I thought that maybe he reacted to his own suffering by perpetrating against JBR.

The one person that I have never suspected of abusing JBR sexually is PR and really only because she would never take the chance (however slight) that JBR would become a national title winner and announce that she was the victim of incestuous sexual abuse as a child.

I just do not know who the perp was, I can't figure it out with the little I know and I do not think this will ever be known. However, I do not think that sex was the motive for her murder, or even part of the crime of murder, but rather an attempt to cover the past, so knowing who her molester was is not important to me.

TeaTime,
Why would you need to cover for past sexual abuse? Nobody could prove who did what post Christmas Day, never mind at any point before.

Also if you accept the parents did most of the staging, if they staged to cover for past sexual abuse, this must mean they knew all about it, what a weird family?

Nominally the parents might simply have been fabricating a horrific crime-scene, one that included sexual assault.

Yet the coroner cited Digital Penetration and sexual contact, so that's not all staging.

Part of the motivation was likely the coroner's Sexual Contact, but something went wrong, so JonBenet suffered blunt force to her head and ligature asphyxiation.

The case looks like brother on sister to me, with JonBenet saying no, with violence following.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3