Votes: 20 3.0%
  • PR-it wasn't sexual abuse,it was corporal punishment

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • she wasn't previously abused/molested

Votes: 103 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice a few inconsistencies when adding together JR's and SS's stories about the Christmas present delivery visit. (B&UBM from madeleine's post):

In the above, SS's account of the visit is insinuating the entire family visited the home. Referring to the visitors as, "all", and the, "intact family" supports this. "All" of the Ramseys seeming "bubbly" also insinuates JBR was not asleep, which contradicts JR's version of the story.

The "I don't remember"s on JR's part when it came to who went inside makes me wonder if he and PR dropped the kids off at home while they visited the Stines, perhaps to drink? Or maybe JR dropped PR alone at the Stines' and went home with BR and JBR? This may explain the Stines' sudden close relationship with the R family after the murder- they were being "good friends" and covered for them, possibly because one or both of the R parents had been drinking and would be deemed negligent by the public.

I'm convinced the Stines, possibly only Susan, know way more than they're saying. Her impersonation of Chief Beckner comes to mind as one of the reasons why. Just thinking aloud here.

OliviaG1996,
BBM: or BlueCrab's extended BDI which has an accomplice is correct, and although the accomplice too no direct part in what unfolded, the accomplice took a ride back to the R's house, was witness to a homicide and quickly walked back home that night.

SS story and behavior is similar to the R's, she has someone to protect, at any cost, e.g. impersonating police officers.

BBM: or BlueCrab's extended BDI which has an accomplice is correct, and although the accomplice too no direct part in what unfolded, the accomplice took a ride back to the R's house, was witness to a homicide and quickly walked back home that night.

Or took a bike. (Explaining all the changes in the bike story and BC mentioned bike track) But you're right. If DS was there that would most definitely explain the Stine's behavior and JR's Ramnesia.

makes me wonder if he and PR dropped the kids off at home while they visited the Stines, perhaps to drink?

I wondered this myself because we only have the R's word what time they got home and we know how they lie.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-susan-n-glenn-stine.htm

Narrator: On their way home around 9 PM, they dropped off gifts. Susan Stein and her husband were the last people known to have seen the family before the murder.

Susan Stine: "They came to our house and I talked to Patsy for awhile maybe 10 or 15 minutes and they all seemed perfectly normal. They were all the same - bubbly about Christmas and about where they were going and we, my husband and I, waved good-bye to them as they were leaving and that was the last time we saw them as an intact family."

------------------

forgot where the maps are....how far was the Stines house from the Ramsey house? So all 4 were at the Stines house?

Except that PR stated that she and BR went to the door, JR and JBR stayed in the car. So how did Susan Stine know that they were all bubbly?

I notice a few inconsistencies when adding together JR's and SS's stories about the Christmas present delivery visit. (B&UBM from madeleine's post):

In the above, SS's account of the visit is insinuating the entire family visited the home. Referring to the visitors as, "all", and the, "intact family" supports this. "All" of the Ramseys seeming "bubbly" also insinuates JBR was not asleep, which contradicts JR's version of the story.

The "I don't remember"s on JR's part when it came to who went inside makes me wonder if he and PR dropped the kids off at home while they visited the Stines, perhaps to drink? Or maybe JR dropped PR alone at the Stines' and went home with BR and JBR? This may explain the Stines' sudden close relationship with the R family after the murder- they were being "good friends" and covered for them, possibly because one or both of the R parents had been drinking and would be deemed negligent by the public.

I'm convinced the Stines, possibly only Susan, know way more than they're saying. Her impersonation of Chief Beckner comes to mind as one of the reasons why. Just thinking aloud here.

Doug wasn't waving goodbye to his friend?

I agree! I never believed that JBR was asleep in the car. I find that SS"s statement clearly shows they were all awake and visiting.
I find your questioning whether one or both of the parents remained at SS"s house to be intriguing...

And who talks for 10-15 minutes, while half their family is in the car, on a winter night, and a holiday??

And who talks for 10-15 minutes, while half their family is in the car, on a winter night, and a holiday??
My dad. He used to do it all the time unfortunately. I've sat in a car for over an hour while he visited with certain friends. On holidays? No. Any other day was game though. I gave him some grief for this when I got older. So either its not that unusual or my dad was in the minority who would do such a thing.

This issue with the Stines though definitely deserves a second more thorough closer look.

Isn't that a bit rude for JR not to get off the car and celebrate their friends' Christmas while giving them their presents?
That sounds like a charity to be done to poor people who you don't know maybe .. Just sb get off to drop off a few necessities and go on yr way.. I don't think whether there was a parking problem where they lived either.. How far was the car and the house? Very odd to me. I'm not Christian but that's how we do during these kinds of days.. I think all of them celebrated each other and S covered for them and that's why they became close as Olivia points out. The distance between their houses seem too short for JB to be zonked asleep..
Maybe they stayed that long there for DS to get ready for the trip as it could be a last minute decision for him to accompany B.

The person who "molested or abused" Jonbenet did so with the paint brush before she died.

The person who "molested or abused" Jonbenet did so with the paint brush before she died.

How many times do we have to go over this? She had been previously molested because her hymen was damaged and her vagina showed signs of abuse. Not penile penetration but she had been contacted by a finger or an object before the night of her death. How many times is impossible to say, but it happened.

How many times do we have to go over this? She had been previously molested because her hymen was damaged and her vagina showed signs of abuse. Not penile penetration but she had been contacted by a finger or an object before the night of her death. How many times is impossible to say, but it happened.

it's never been confirmed that she was sexually abused before that night , just because she had a damaged hyman doesn't prove prior sexual assault.

it's never been confirmed that she was sexually abused before that night , just because she had a damaged hyman doesn't prove prior sexual assault.

A panel of pediatric experts disagree with you.

FairM1,
Really! Big intake of breath. How do you know this, have you got a source for your claim?

What do think about Coroner Meyer stating that JonBenet had been subject to Sexual Contact and Digital Penetration just prior to her death?

You know, like he left out the paintbrush part, because?

I wondered this myself because we only have the R's word what time they got home and we know how they lie.

Ambitioned,
mmm, events at the Stine house need some scrutiny. I guess the R's could have even dropped Doug Stine along with BR and JonBenet off at the Ramsey house before returning to the Stines for a drink.

Returning to find a dead JonBenet and a crime-scene requiring staging would explain plenty?

I think it was in DOI that the R's claimed that JBR was asleep in the car and that is why she and JR stayed in the vehicle while PR and SS chatted at the door.

There was some discussion about DS spending the night with BR but it seems both families were going out of town early in the morning and a sleepover would create too many logistical problems.

Everything that happened after the visit with the Stines is a lie.

How could SS determine that the family was all bubbly when she was at her door and the 1/2 of hte family was in the car, one of whom was asleep across the seat?

Yeah, it actually does. You don't get a damaged hymen through natural causes, when you're 6 years old.

I think it was in DOI that the R's claimed that JBR was asleep in the car and that is why she and JR stayed in the vehicle while PR and SS chatted at the door.

There was some discussion about DS spending the night with BR but it seems both families were going out of town early in the morning and a sleepover would create too many logistical problems.

Everything that happened after the visit with the Stines is a lie.

How could SS determine that the family was all bubbly when she was at her door and the 1/2 of hte family was in the car, one of whom was asleep across the seat?

TeaTime,
ITA. The Stine visit was always suspect. With nothing to go on, they always got a pass. For me now that BDI has moved to the front I reckon the Stines need more scrutiny.

Patently with Susan Stine impersonating police officers online there was something going on, that is beyond being mere buddies?

TeaTime,
ITA. The Stine visit was always suspect. With nothing to go on, they always got a pass. For me now that BDI has moved to the front I reckon the Stines need more scrutiny.

Patently with Susan Stine impersonating police officers online there was something going on, that is beyond being mere buddies?

Also, if I'm remembering correctly, the Stines were not among the friends PR called over to the house after she made the 9-1-1 call, right? That seems strange to me. Perhaps they were already aware of what happened and needed to steer clear of the police in order to straighten up their story. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member