• PR-it wasn't sexual abuse,it was corporal punishment

Votes: 89 13.4%
  • she wasn't previously abused/molested

Votes: 103 15.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperDave,
This was such a dysfunctional family anything is possible. I used to think the Adams Family were also dysfunctional. JR being a situational assailant would explain away prior evidence. And also offer a reason why JonBenet and BR were allowed to play doctor in plain sight.

How did you decide that JBR and BR were playing doctor in plain sight?

Were there other pictures of Beth in the house besides the collage in John's bathroom? I was thinking he and Patsy had separate bathrooms and I wondered if maybe he moved the collage to his bathroom because Patsy didn't like seeing it. If these were the only pictures of Beth on display in the house, I'm tempted to think Patsy wanted them where she couldn't see them. Maybe they depressed her or the children.

Were there other pictures of Beth in the house besides the collage in John's bathroom? I was thinking he and Patsy had separate bathrooms and I wondered if maybe he moved the collage to his bathroom because Patsy didn't like seeing it. If these were the only pictures of Beth on display in the house, I'm tempted to think Patsy wanted them where she couldn't see them. Maybe they depressed her or the children.

John had a study on the top floor.

I know this is obvious, but I always found it utterly strange how JR shows more remorse when talking about BR's death than he does about JBR. That just never made sense to me.

I know this is obvious, but I always found it utterly strange how JR shows more remorse when talking about BR's death than he does about JBR. That just never made sense to me.

If you mean Beth, he talks about her death very frequently to divert from answering questions about JonBenet. So frequently that it has become obvious and predictable. I can't stand watching him, because I can see what a liar, manipulator, control freak and obfuscator he is, but the interviews I have watched, I hear the questions and think to myself, ah here he will talk about Beth. And he always does.

And his tongue poking out constantly when he talks is repulsive.

JR has always been creepy. Whatever creep factor an adult BR has cannot compare to JR. I have never believed that BR killed his sister. I've read "Foreign Faction" twice and it's interesting, but I don't believe it happened that way. To me,her death was the result of actions of her mama and daddy and no one else. I think JonBenet was mistreated life and death by those who were suppose to protect her.

How did you decide that JBR and BR were playing doctor in plain sight?

Heymom,
Its called induction, LHP walks in on them playing doctor and she is told to go away, i.e. no shame. Patsy tells us JonBenet and BR regularly shared bedrooms, last time on Christmas Eve.

Then we have JonBenet's internal chronic injuries, i.e. eroded hymen, enlarged vaginal opening, internal scarring. This corroborates the assumption.

Yet leaves room for more than one assailant over time, e.g. JR?

There is one thing bothering me, UKGuy: it seems that a small boy's fingers would do less damage. BUT, at the same time, would a small child be capable of that much control?

SuperDave,
Yes, maybe he was using instruments of some kind, e.g. toys, etc? More than one person might have been molesting JonBenet with BR ending up being the sole accused .

What did the GJ know that we do not?
COUNT IV

On or between December 25, and December 26, 1996, in Boulder County, Colorado, John Bennett Ramsey did unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously. permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health,which resulted in the death of JonBenet Ramsey, a child under the age of sixteen.

You see the GJ are saying the parents knew what was going on. I've been saying it for ever, not new, but JonBenet and BR shared bedrooms on a regular basis. Patsy was aware, so I reckon the GJ investigated this aspect and decided the parents were negligent in allowing it to go on?

What else can it be, it's not as if BR had some secret sadistic behavior which he indulged himself with on JonBenet. I reckon the playing doctor escalated out of control?

Any ideas?

SuperDave,
Yes, maybe he was using instruments of some kind, e.g. toys, etc? More than one person might have been molesting JonBenet with BR ending up being the sole accused .

You see the GJ are saying the parents knew what was going on. I've been saying it for ever, not new, but JonBenet and BR shared bedrooms on a regular basis. Patsy was aware, so I reckon the GJ investigated this aspect and decided the parents were negligent in allowing it to go on?

What else can it be, it's not as if BR had some secret sadistic behavior which he indulged himself with on JonBenet. I reckon the playing doctor escalated out of control?

Any ideas?

There is nothing in the wording of that true bill to say they are referring to sexual abuse. Could have been threat of injury by violence.

And to add to my previous post, the GJ may have only been working on the basis of one previous incident involving the deliberate swing of the golf club into JonBenet's face.

Heymom,
Its called induction, LHP walks in on them playing doctor and she is told to go away, i.e. no shame. Patsy tells us JonBenet and BR regularly shared bedrooms, last time on Christmas Eve.

Then we have JonBenet's internal chronic injuries, i.e. eroded hymen, enlarged vaginal opening, internal scarring. This corroborates the assumption.

Yet leaves room for more than one assailant over time, e.g. JR?

Telling a housekeeper to leave them alone sounds like something Burke might have done, but "out in the open" was your way of putting it. They may have been hiding in a closet or bathroom or had the door shut, which is not "out in the open."

I also take both of these statements with a grain of salt, especially from Patsy. I don't trust anything she said, frankly.

There is nothing in the wording of that true bill to say they are referring to sexual abuse. Could have been threat of injury by violence.
Right. The wording of the indictment comes from the abuse law. In this case, felonious abuse. "causes an injury to a child's life or health or permits a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which poses a threat of injury to the child's life or health." or, in this case, "permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health, which resulted in the death.."

That's what the police said, too. Where was THAT JR? I believe Beth's death was an extreme trauma for him, more than any of us might want to think about.

SuperDave,

I suppose. Is it common for there to be more than one abuser?

Any ideas?

I admit, on it's face it sounds good. But they're not necessarily referring to sexual abuse. I shall cogitate further.

SuperDave said:
Now, let's figure John's life. In the span of two years, his daughter Beth died, his mother died and it looked like Patsy was going to die. She lived, but she could no longer perform sexually. Around that same time, JonBenet's pageant life kicked into high gear. Like JR says, "she was Patsy, through and through." (Sorry of that's not the exact quote.) An easily-manipulated child who LOOKED like a beauty queen (JR's "type")...is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?

I had this thought today that JonBenet may have even put on the red turtleneck to mimic her mother, after they got home.

I've fought it for a while, but I can't stall it off any longer. There's something I wanted to pursue from this. I asked if you thought JB and JR had an "appointment" that night.

When I read that, I pictured JB and JR making a "game" out of it. Well, I've heard it said that a lot of molesters will introduce molestation to the child as if it were a game, for obvious reasons. Admittedly, that would apply between children, as well. "Playing doctor," etc.

Tortoise, if I'm way off base here, please tell me.

Didn't Dr Henry Lee say on the network special that there were no obvious signs of sexual abuse?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've fought it for a while, but I can't stall it off any longer. There's something I wanted to pursue from this. I asked if you thought JB and JR had an "appointment" that night.

When I read that, I pictured JB and JR making a "game" out of it. Well, I've heard it said that a lot of molesters will introduce molestation to the child as if it were a game, for obvious reasons. Admittedly, that would apply between children, as well. "Playing doctor," etc.

Tortoise, if I'm way off base here, please tell me.

SuperDave,
Like a Secret Santa appointment? Possible since JonBenet talked about a second Santa visit. So why did the GJ not bring sexual assault charges against either JR or PR or both?

Similar in the sense the parents could have both have been charged with homicide, with one as the killer and the other as accomplice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111