Whoa! a new 48 Hours (April 16) Check out the trailer!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snagit1-45.png

OK that's weird. There were about 15 comments under the video now there are zero.

Re: the Dateline 48 Hours new program - the problem I guess I am really having is we have had so many :rollercoaster: with this case I feel like my heart is constantly being yanked all over the place.

That's IT for me - I am holding the line here - too much evidence and facts - people like Dateline can yakkety-yak to make a few bucks all the want :maddening: but it's not working for me.

Still standing on this line right here - she is guilty and she is going down. Take your pick - death or LWOP - it will ONLY be one or the other.

Attachments

• RichardGabriel2.jpg
    RichardGabriel2.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Richard Gabriel jury consultant on KC case.jpg
    Richard Gabriel jury consultant on KC case.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 4
Experts! Who are they and where are they? Are they saying this was an accidental death? If so, why the coverup? Please, experts.......step up and be heard. GRRRRR!

I hate to be the one to say it but it is true. This will be the biggest obstacle for the state in the entire trial. It does look to me that the DT is going to allude to an accident that Casey won't own up to. If they can accomplish that I doubt she will walk but may not spend the rest of her life in jail or be put to death.

The SA, LE and Dr. G, need to show a strong showing of murder or at least felony child abuse resulting in death eligible for the DP opposed to murder one. A juror can easily make that distinction and led right down that path if the DT is convincing in showing it could have been an accident/cover up. What the state did in Ohio with Bobby Cutts since they could not determine Jessie's COD was got him on the baby. It was determined he was guilty of the baby's murder from his own testimony because he did not render assistance or call 911 because the baby could have survived. If CM questions Dr. G about a pool drowning at trial she needs to chew him up and spit him out and take him right down the BC trail.

I agree that this 48 Hours episode could taint a potential juror, but I'm sure that they could find 12 jurors who didn't watch the episode. Perhaps, the prosecution and the defense can ask people, "Do you watch Nancy Grace?" and "Did you watch the 4/16 48 Hours episode?" to weed out people who may have already made about their minds or were tainted by television programs.

Cindy said they did two 48 hours (this must be the second, I am only assuming) and they got $10,000 for each one. The first in late 2010 and they received 10,000 and gave their attorney, I believe, $4,000 - they also have to pay taxes on it. So they did not make a lot of money and they are not working either.

KC's clothes cannot get any cheaper. If the shirts are more than 10$ I will be shocked.

Can the JAC be billed for her clothes??? :rocker:

ITA and who could ever forget the Caylee Marie Foundation. I believe it's still up and running. If people send cash and don't ask for a receipt, the public has to rely GA/CA's honesty to report those donations.

I remember the envelopes the trash lady pulled from just one trash bag. I have no doubt some of them contained cash.

You're exactly right, we'll never know how much money they received or continue to receive. RC may not be the only woman who fell prey to the poor little George act during the time he was supposedly looking for Caylee. It's really sad when people take advantage of the kindness of others.

ICA wrote in one of her letters to Robyn that Cindy tried to patent Caylee and Casey's name. Hmmmm, if true, what reason would one have to do that aside from making money?

IMO
Yes, that's true...somewhere on this website is her application IIRC.

I hate to be the one to say it but it is true. This will be the biggest obstacle for the state in the entire trial. It does look to me that the DT is going to allude to an accident that Casey won't own up to. If they can accomplish that I doubt she will walk but may not spend the rest of her life in jail or be put to death.

The SA, LE and Dr. G, need to show a strong showing of murder or at least felony child abuse resulting in death eligible for the DP opposed to murder one. A juror can easily make that distinction and led right down that path if the DT is convincing in showing it could have been an accident/cover up. What the state did in Ohio with Bobby Cutts since they could not determine Jessie's COD was got him on the baby. It was determined he was guilty of the baby's murder from his own testimony because he did not render assistance or call 911 because the baby could have survived. If CM questions Dr. G about a pool drowning at trial she needs to chew him up and spit him out and take him right down the BC trail.
Noone risks the Death Penalty for an accidental death, unless they are covering up for someone else and taking the fall.:snooty: Casey's own vanity will not let her even act that part-because her conscience knows (ironically, that an accidental death is a lie). It was NO accident, she wanted Caylee dead. She was already charged with felony child neglect, which I think they dropped when they charged her with murder. There is noone else who had the access to Caylee (means), motive, and opportunity that Casey did. She was the last one to see her alive. Caylee was alive on the nursing home video, so that is documented proof they are wrong about her "disappearing" on June 9th. We don't however know that George didn't lie about seeing them on June 16th. Caylee did not commit suicide or tape herself up and throw herself into the woods. Common sense dictates that! A jury will be able to tell that and convict her.
(Don't take this post as any anger directed at you!)
P.S. If, and I do mean if, because I really don't believe it, but if Casey were guilty of not owning up to an accident, then why not take an Alford plea??? That's what it essentially would be...

I don't know when it was filmed but I was in court when I heard the oriental woman (producer for InSessions) who sits behind CA tell CA that they would be by for filming and that the scheduling would be done through their attorney - CA's atty. This was two weeks ago, I believe.

Yes, you mentioned it here:
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6194447#post6194447"]2011.03.07 Motions Hearing - Page 41 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
2011.03.07 Motions Hearing - Page 41
Amil on WS
excerpt
"InSession said to CA they would not show up unannounced and it would be around March 22. They'll call the attorney's office and set it up,,,"

And on March 25, 2011
VinniePolitan [InSessions - HLN]
"1. Going to Orlando... Talking to some folks about the upcoming casey anthony trial... about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®"

from InSession Producer
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2011...rings-story-home-a-producer’s-personal-story/
March 30, 2011
Casey Anthony’s Neighborhood Brings Story Home: A Producer’s Personal Story
excerpt:
"I went to Orlando with a field producer, our anchor Vinnie Politan and a camera crew. "
"It was an early morning flight to Orlando – Vinnie and I arrived on location to meet the producer and photojournalists who were setting up for the day. Our first stop – the home of George and Cindy Anthony."

I was thinking about this lately...probably when I came to the realization that Baez has convinced Casey she'll walk...what if Baez has blinded Casey with the prospect of unimaginable wealth when she's acquitted? I can so see Casey keeping her eye on the prize. Might be a good explanation as to why she appears so "carefree" and aloof. I'm not saying any of this is true, just that I can see JB using fame and fortune to keep Casey quiet.

I think so too :)

I Sent a email to CBS telling them if they are going to show anything like this show the truth, not one side for the DT also told them they should be ashamed for paying monies to the Anthony's or Baez..Cbs probably won't read it, but it made me feel good to express my disgust.

I'm not going to watch. I thought 'good journalism' was showing both sides of an issue? I haven't watched 48 hours in years, I guess I can just keep right on missing it. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

this "mock jury" on this program...
are they just random people picked off the street... or are they paid actors?

why would the jury guy go visit casey in jail?

"You can pretty well predict there's going to be a life sentence, either a plea and get it over with or have a circus trial and then be convicted and get life," Mason said.

I want to make this my new sig line, but I promised myself I would not change it until Hailey is found.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

I think she is carefree most of the time because she is a sociopath even though I have heard she is not diagnosed as such. They don't think like you are I.

Why would Scott Peterson think he could go to a vigil and call his girlfriend and tell he he is in Paris and not get caught. The whole story was being broadcasted all over the United States. It was huge.

KC seems to be able to sit through all the air, stain and other testimony. But I notice that she goes out of her way to pretend to be looking at exhibits etc. Especially the day she came in to court and complained about her clothes to Baez who went and talked to Cindy about it. They zoomed in on KC and she was at a loss of how to react so she immediately zoomed in on the papers and started to read.

She probably doesn't understand half of what they are talking about only because she is not interested. She is going to get a "thrill" when the trial starts because of her notariety. But that will not last long. Just as she was thrilled to be home when she was out on bail. Remember, the two Padilla people Tracey and I forget the man's name, said it was like she just got home from Iraq and talked about music and salmon patties and how much she was eating and was not paying for it and do you like this record - I do - let's play it fifty times, who cares about my mother and yeah Caylee is cute, but look at me.

Anyone heard from Scott Peterson lately. I haven't.
That's just it...she is IMO a sociopath and like most sociopaths is only concerned with what's in it for her. She would be p$ssed with the selection of clothes, she would be p$ssed with her attorney's gadgets, likewise with her mother's new clothes (regardless of where they came from). Jose assigned her a job that made her "important" and it wouldn't surprise me if she was told how much would be in it for her when all is said and done and she walks free. It's hard for a sociopath to sit still when there is anger smoldering on the inside. JMHO

Wonder what Judge Perry thinks of this? I'm sure he's used to pre-trial publicity, but from the preview, it looks like the DT had some hand in it, with Attorney Gabriel footage and the mock jury.

I don't know when it was filmed but I was in court when I heard the oriental woman (producer for InSessions) who sits behind CA tell CA that they would be by for filming and that the scheduling would be done through their attorney - CA's atty. This was two weeks ago, I believe.

I think that is Nancy Leung. She paid for court documents on 03/04/11.

Lawyer: Casey Anthony's statements to police, family should be tossed
http://articles.cnn.com/2011-03-07/...alez-law-enforcement-murder-trial?_s=PM:CRIME

Unraveling Casey Anthony’s family drama
http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/category/casey-and-caylee-anthony/page/2/

ETA: Also wondering if you've ever noticed Richard Gabriel attending a hearing?
http://i56.tinypic.com/xkw1hv.jpg

OK that's weird. There were about 15 comments under the video now there are zero.

That's because they were mostly negative comments from people like US. I bet they disable comments from here on out. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc