Whoa! a new 48 Hours (April 16) Check out the trailer!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA and who could ever forget the Caylee Marie Foundation. I believe it's still up and running. If people send cash and don't ask for a receipt, the public has to rely GA/CA's honesty to report those donations.

I remember the envelopes the trash lady pulled from just one trash bag. I have no doubt some of them contained cash.

You're exactly right, we'll never know how much money they received or continue to receive. RC may not be the only woman who fell prey to the poor little George act during the time he was supposedly looking for Caylee. It's really sad when people take advantage of the kindness of others.

ICA wrote in one of her letters to Robyn that Cindy tried to patent Caylee and Casey's name. Hmmmm, if true, what reason would one have to do that aside from making money?

IMO

If Cindy tried to patent the name, it would probably have been to stop people from selling things like the "Caylee Doll", but can you believe anything that ICA said.

And what was the trash lady doing going through the Anthony's trash.

I don't know if the State considers that a fair expense.
I wouldn't. If it were up to me, she'd appear in jail scrubs and chains... just saying...:truce:

I hate to be the one to say it but it is true. This will be the biggest obstacle for the state in the entire trial. It does look to me that the DT is going to allude to an accident that Casey won't own up to. If they can accomplish that I doubt she will walk but may not spend the rest of her life in jail or be put to death.

The SA, LE and Dr. G, need to show a strong showing of murder or at least felony child abuse resulting in death eligible for the DP opposed to murder one. A juror can easily make that distinction and led right down that path if the DT is convincing in showing it could have been an accident/cover up. What the state did in Ohio with Bobby Cutts since they could not determine Jessie's COD was got him on the baby. It was determined he was guilty of the baby's murder from his own testimony because he did not render assistance or call 911 because the baby could have survived. If CM questions Dr. G about a pool drowning at trial she needs to chew him up and spit him out and take him right down the BC trail.

I think they are going to allude to an accident. That way they won't have to put Casey on the stand. For example, a question to Dr. G could be phrased as, isn't it true that you can't tell if Caylee died from an accident solely on the autopsy? However, I think duct tape shuts down any accidental theory. In addition, what mother goes out and parties, gets a tattoo, gets her nails done, buys a bunch of junk from Target, etc, if they just threw their child away like garbage because the child died accidentally. It doesn't pass the common sense test.

I'll bet the 48 hours show will not include pictures of how the duct tape was most likely placed (pictures 698-702).

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq120/cayleecross/?action=view&current=th13Face2WS.jpg#!oZZ698QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs439.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fqq120%2Fcayleecross%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dth13Face2WS.jpg

If Cindy tried to patent the name, it would probably have been to stop people from selling things like the "Caylee Doll", but can you believe anything that ICA said.

...and for the Caylee Bear I would imagine as well.
Does anyone know why the Foundation is still requesting donations?

I re-watched the original 48 hours last night and there were a few jarring moments in it for me this time.

In one segment, they show Cindy sitting in Caylee's old room. It is all just the way she left it. Even her little handprints smudged on the full length mirror. I felt sorry for them at that point. Then they pan to a little table and do a close up on the DEATH CERTIFICATE. Cindy picks it up and sadly talks about having to look at it. So tell me then, HOW can she say she thinks the baby is still alive when she has the Death Certificate in her hands? Surely she knows they tested the DNA found in those little bones, correct?

okay, I got so peeved typing that part that I forgot what I was going to say next,,,

She was doing what Law Enforcement should have doing on a regular basis, she was looking for evidence.

The patent can go both ways (if true as I stated in my previous post), to allow CA to keep profiting off this tragedy and to keep others from doing the same. It is not mutually exclusive.

The trash lady was looking through the trash. She could have found very important evidence in there such as a certain sticker sheet. I wish she would have picked up their trash every day. The trash lady is not on trial, she has not asked for immunity, she has not lied to the media or called people names, and hasn't made a dime off of Caylee's death as far as I know, unlike her family.

I don't have a problem with them doing a show that is pro-Casey or pro-defense. I knew it was going to happen. My problem is with the mock jury. We don't know if they are standing up to say there is NOT enough evidence to support the First Degree Murder charge... or they are standing up to say that there IS enough evidence to support the First Degree Murder charge. Either way you slice it... it is irresponsible!

I have a feeling that those people were standing up to say that there was enough evidence to convict Casey... they are just spinning it to apprear that they are saying there isn't enough evidence to cause an outrage. You can bet your life if these people stood up to convinct Casey... the defense is going to use this to try and say it tainted the jury pool... which is the way they want it! There is no way that I believe those people are standing up to say that Casey is not guilty and the defense knows this and are going to try and use it to their advantage. It is completely set up this way!

I will be surprised if the jury is standing up to say Casey is not guilty.

I re-watched the original 48 hours last night and there were a few jarring moments in it for me this time.

In one segment, they show Cindy sitting in Caylee's old room. It is all just the way she left it. Even her little handprints smudged on the full length mirror. I felt sorry for them at that point. Then they pan to a little table and do a close up on the DEATH CERTIFICATE. Cindy picks it up and sadly talks about having to look at it. So tell me then, HOW can she say she thinks the baby is still alive when she has the Death Certificate in her hands? Surely she knows they tested the DNA found in those little bones, correct?

okay, I got so peeved typing that part that I forgot what I was going to say next,,,

Exactly, she is constantly contradicting herself. There was a memorial for Caylee and she organized it. Why do that if she is still alive.

I think George and Lee saw Cindy fall apart the day she of the 911 call. If you listen to it, is horrible. Never heard a person sound so terrified. She tries to say Caylee three times when George pulls up and he says "what". I understand that Lee grabbed her at that point. I read it in one of the interviews. And all the while KC is in the background talking to 911 as if she were telling them she lost her checkbook (but at first says I don't have anyting to talk to them about).

I know that George still believed on July 24th that KC had something to do with it and on July 28th Lee gives a voluntary interview also. But there must have been arguments with Yuri and J. Allen and the Anthonys and they transferred their anger and decided they would back KC.

There is no way they believe she is innocent. And Lee said recently on the stand we were doing whatever we could (LE and my family) to get any kind of information, something, anything to help find KC. He did not need to put it that way. He knows.

They will have a big problem getting any sympathy for her even if it is an accident, imo.

I personally would have a lot of sympathy for a young mother whose baby died accidentally. I could even have sympathy for her if she attempted to cover it up and disposed of the body, and grieved privately, hoping to keep it a secret. I would show her mercy in that case.

But IF she covered it up by wrapping duct tape around the dead child's face and wrapping her in garbage bags, then threw her in her car trunk while she went on a date--then, not so much compassion or sympathy imo.

If she goes on to point her finger at other innocent parties, and creates false hope for her family, even telling her mom to make the child's favorite food for her birthday because she is coming home...then lock her up and throw away the key, accident or not, imo.

But there is a reason why these same folks are sequestered and allowed to watch a limited number of channels. How can we determine what influences them? They won't pick "bloggers" IMO...for that reason. We have already come to our own conclusions based on countless hours here examining the facts. I, for one, can say in the beginning I held out hope that Caylee was somewhere safe and couldn't fathom a "mother" killing her own child. I just don't want to see anything interfere with jury selection.

I understand that, but I've never agreed with it. My mother is a very intelligent woman, she can read James Randi and Sylvia Browne simultaneously and still be able to come out of it with her own opinions. So I was raised to believe very highly in individualism, and creative but critical thought, and that prevents me from supporting censorship, banning, boycotting, and prohibiting.

The idea that a potential juror has every opportunity in the world to explore any thought by any means, at this moment before they are sequestered, FAR outweighs anything 48 Hours might try and jam down their throats at the last minute. As the judge said, a juror doesn't have to be deaf, dumb and blind to a case, just that they are able to put their own opinions aside long enough to hear the evidence as presented at trial. I believe I can throw a rock and hit a thousand people who are capable of doing this.

I understand that there are people who can't differentiate between a lifetime movie and real life, but that doesn't mean I'm going to assume that every potential juror out their needs their hand held, and to have the endings of movies explained to them because they don't get it otherwise.

Ok, maybe I put too much faith in humanity. But I just don't see how banning one TV show with a slightly defense-slanted angle is going to be any different from the existence of this... very... website. The information is out there. And it SHOULD be.

I don't have a problem with them doing a show that is pro-Casey or pro-defense. I knew it was going to happen. My problem is with the mock jury. We don't know if they are standing up to say there is NOT enough evidence to support the First Degree Murder charge... or they are standing up to say that there IS enough evidence to support the First Degree Murder charge. Either way you slice it... it is irresponsible!

I have a feeling that those people were standing up to say that there was enough evidence to convict Casey... they are just spinning it to apprear that they are saying there isn't enough evidence to cause an outrage. You can bet your life if these people stood up to convinct Casey... the defense is going to use this to try and say it tainted the jury pool... which is the way they want it! There is no way that I believe those people are standing up to say that Casey is not guilty and the defense knows this and are going to try and use it to their advantage. It is completely set up this way!

I will be surprised if the jury is standing up to say Casey is not guilty.

Agreed!

When I click on the link for the show, nothing comes up but a blank CBS page. Is there somewhere else I can watch it?

The patent can go both ways (if true as I stated in my previous post), to allow CA to keep profiting off this tragedy and to keep others from doing the same. It is not mutually exclusive.

The trash lady was looking through the trash. She could have found very important evidence in there such as a certain sticker sheet. I wish she would have picked up their trash every day. The trash lady is not on trial, she has not asked for immunity, she has not lied to the media or called people names, and hasn't made a dime off of Caylee's death as far as I know, unlike her family.

Riggggggght.

ITA...this is giving me a headache...no one...and I mean NO ONE should make one dime off the murder of a child...not ONE DIME...and definitely not $10,000...or $20,000 for that matter. What has this world come to...grieving relatives requiring compensation? Attorneys so money driven they've allowed themselves to become nothing more than bl**dsuckers? Networks willing to foresake journalistic integrity for the almighty $? Someone, please tell me, where is Caylee in all of this?

ITA and who could ever forget the Caylee Marie Foundation. I believe it's still up and running. If people send cash and don't ask for a receipt, the public has to rely GA/CA's honesty to report those donations.

I remember the envelopes the trash lady pulled from just one trash bag. I have no doubt some of them contained cash.

You're exactly right, we'll never know how much money they received or continue to receive. RC may not be the only woman who fell prey to the poor little George act during the time he was supposedly looking for Caylee. It's really sad when people take advantage of the kindness of others.

ICA wrote in one of her letters to Robyn that Cindy tried to patent Caylee and Casey's name. Hmmmm, if true, what reason would one have to do that aside from making money?

IMO

BBM... hmm, I forgot about that! I wonder whatever became of it.

As far as exactly when they filmed this, we will probably be able to tell a reasonable time frame by Cindy's appearance, hairstyle, etc.

I understand that, but I've never agreed with it. My mother is a very intelligent woman, she can read James Randi and Sylvia Browne simultaneously and still be able to come out of it with her own opinions. So I was raised to believe very highly in individualism, and creative but critical thought, and that prevents me from supporting censorship, banning, boycotting, and prohibiting.

The idea that a potential juror has every opportunity in the world to explore any thought by any means, at this moment before they are sequestered, FAR outweighs anything 48 Hours might try and jam down their throats at the last minute. As the judge said, a juror doesn't have to be deaf, dumb and blind to a case, just that they are able to put their own opinions aside long enough to hear the evidence as presented at trial. I believe I can throw a rock and hit a thousand people who are capable of doing this.

I understand that there are people who can't differentiate between a lifetime movie and real life, but that doesn't mean I'm going to assume that every potential juror out their needs their hand held, and to have the endings of movies explained to them because they don't get it otherwise.

Ok, maybe I put too much faith in humanity. But I just don't see how banning one TV show with a slightly defense-slanted angle is going to be any different from the existence of this... very... website. The information is out there. And it SHOULD be.
Trust me...the State may be looking for people just like you (as well they should)...but IMVHO the defense sure isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip