Why did Lee flip-flop?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Why did Lee flip-flop?

• Because family loyalty set in, overshadowing all else.

Votes: 166 48.4%
  • Because he sincerely believes Casey now.

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Because he needs to cover his own tracks for some reason.

Votes: 122 35.6%
  • Other

Votes: 54 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lee is also a nutcase. I'm thinking charges against the whole family are coming down the pike. Obstruction of Justice if nothing else.

CMA. Casey Marie Anthony..... no one else. He didn't care about anyone, including Caylee, except his little sister. He certainly doesn't care about Justice for his own niece.

:borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:

Probably couldn't resist the Kool-Aid.

He has been assimilated.

:borg: :borg: :borg: :borg:

:blowkiss: YOU ARE FUNNY.:clap:

bUT enabling often times seems to be a family pattern.
I think they all sat down and agreed to help Casey and after that, they all fell between the cracks,
there is no way they will come out looking good OR helping at all.

The biggest help IMHO was already finished.
The way they all bound together to avoid finding Caylee in time to find any more evidence ON her body.

I voted yes due to family loyalty.

I(No I'm not sympathetic to ZFG, if she kept her face out of the media she wouldn't have had these problems)

ITA....100% Lawlady! As I stated in another thread, if she did in fact lose her job because her name was used then she needs to go after that employer because that is against the law

CA has a strange manifestation of compulsive control syndrome. The harder she trys to get all her ducks in a row, the farther they scatter. She makes controling noises, but her actions turn the whole thing into chaos. I think LA is the confused duck that just doesn't get whether it's time to quack or shut up.

What a marvellous line of thought and way of illustrating it! On top of all that, I think you may be exactly right. :)

I am sorry I don't have a link, but I do recall clearly that Cindy had stated early on that they did try to go after her homeowners insurance but that it did not work for what ever reason.

The homeowner's policy will cover the "named Insured's" which is George and Cindy. KC was a covered resident. Since KC is the one doing the slandering then G & C policy is not under obligation to pay; however, had this been done by G or C, then there is coverage for that.

I chose other.. I think Momma dictated what the "script" for the family would be.. " We are united" So George and Lee follow suit or take the consequences.

ITA- it's all about Cindy... always has been, always will be. Both Lee and George's loyalty lies with Cindy not Casey.

Michael Corleone: Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in. ...
:)

Exactly! And in this kind of family there is always one child like this... hopefully they outgrow it, get some therapy, etc but if not, ya get a Lee.

That's exactly how I think she sees LA. She gets so tired of his questions. I think she hates them all. Watching this family is worse than watching a train wreck.

I don't think Lee likes Casey much either- I think he plays along like he is trying to help investigate but is talking about Casey behind his mom's back.. even talking about behind his mom's back- the money she took out of the purse, the smell of the car in the garage, giving LE the copies of reciepts after Cindy blew it off and gave the actual ones to JoseB. He's the one who told about the choking fight, he's the one who told of the money stealing.. Lee is the source of a lot of the information handed over to LE. He was calling or had called LP on the phone a few times and gave him info (i don't remember exactly WHAT info but he called him and told him things). One time after being asked by the media something like "Do you think your sister is being honest"? he said "as truthful as she knows how to be".

I think Lee resents Casey- A LOT and I don't think he really did flip flop, I think he's always been against her- behind her back. I suspect she has always been against him- behind his back. I think Cindy probably encouraged it- behind their backs.

I'm glad I'm not alone in noticing the funky vibe between them!

I don't think Lee likes Casey much either- I think he plays along like he is trying to help investigate but is talking about Casey behind his mom's back.. even talking about behind his mom's back- the money she took out of the purse, the smell of the car in the garage, giving LE the copies of reciepts after Cindy blew it off and gave the actual ones to JoseB. He's the one who told about the choking fight, he's the one who told of the money stealing.. Lee is the source of a lot of the information handed over to LE. He was calling or had called LP on the phone a few times and gave him info (i don't remember exactly WHAT info but he called him and told him things). One time after being asked by the media something like "Do you think your sister is being honest"? he said "as truthful as she knows how to be".

I think Lee resents Casey- A LOT and I don't think he really did flip flop, I think he's always been against her- behind her back. I suspect she has always been against him- behind his back. I think Cindy probably encouraged it- behind their backs.

So much "behind the back" stuff!

I guess diner-time at the Anthonys' means chairs around dining table all facing away?

I put family loyalty but the real reason is LA (GA and CA) are all "enablers" Enablers fear loss of the person who is doing bad things and so they stick by them no matter what, not knowing they are making things worse. The same applies with families or friends who enable drug users.

Great post- Some wicked codependence.

What a marvellous line of thought and way of illustrating it! On top of all that, I think you may be exactly right. :)

He!! yeah, no kidding! I think the poster you quote has them down pat!! bravo!

Hope you are right about this and LA does stand up for Caylee in the end. Gonna follow your thought on this and maybe we can git in his head.

What are your thoughts on what LE says LA "knows what he did"? What do you think he did? That has stuck deep in my head.

I think Lee is "chameleon-like", just like his sister! He changes himself to fit the person/situation.

There is definitely a trend of players playing players. It is like one of those daytime soaps, trust no-one but yourself. KC seems to play all of her friends telling them different lies, keeping them divided ... as if it amused her. Then, for LA seeming loyal to KC, KC's accusations about LA's sexual advances are not something you'd even lie about if you wanted LA's continued loyalty. LA then portrays himself loyal to KC but in the sting video with TL he berates KC.

Bottom line: Everyone plays everyone else and the lies depend on the audience, everyone is told different things. No one person knows everything.

They know and it seems to be ... do unto others because they are doing unto you behind your back......

CA has a strange manifestation of compulsive control syndrome. The harder she trys to get all her ducks in a row, the farther they scatter. She makes controling noises, but her actions turn the whole thing into chaos. I think LA is the confused duck that just doesn't get whether it's time to quack or shut up.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So much "behind the back" stuff!

I guess diner-time at the Anthonys' means chairs around dining table all facing away?

Just don't give them steak knives!!!! :eek:

They are devious, secret agendas. I will make you pay, but secretly, maliciously, spitefully.

Hope you are right about this and LA does stand up for Caylee in the end. Gonna follow your thought on this and maybe we can git in his head.

What are your thoughts on what LE says LA "knows what he did"? What do you think he did? That has stuck deep in my head.

nonono.. I'm not saying that I think Lee will stand up for Caylee or turn on Casey.. I think he will do what his mom wants him to- that was probably why he moved back home. He was out of the picture for a while then all of a sudden mommy's got him moving back home. It's much easier to bully and manipulate others into doing what you want them to do when they live in your home.

I haven't a clue what LE meant when they said that, I wish I did!

There is definitely a trend of players playing players. It is like one of those daytime soaps, trust no-one but yourself. KC seems to play all of her friends telling them different lies, keeping them divided ... as if it amused her. Then, for LA seeming loyal to KC, KC's accusations about LA's sexual advances are not something you'd even lie about if you wanted LA's continued loyalty. LA then portrays himself loyal to KC but in the sting video with TL he berates KC.

Bottom line: Everyone plays everyone else and the lies depend on the audience, everyone is told different things. No one person knows everything.

They know and it seems to be ... do unto others because they are doing unto you behind your back......

It's true.. it is personality disordered thinking.. screw them before they screw you because they will screw you, it's just a matter of when... and the end always justifies the means.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back