Votes: 65 12.8%
  • One of her parents was violent to her and killed her

Votes: 63 12.4%
  • Any other reason Madeleine went missing

Votes: 12 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was evidence of a hidden body apart from cadaver dogs hitting on the renault scenic and in the appartment.

Such as? The MPS say no evidence of death.

And as for the dog it was trained to recover bodies, they were never meant to be used to indicate where a body was, and this very dog alerted to material found in a care home causing police to claim a skull had been found. It was coconut. Plus the handler said it alerts to all bodily fluids. And let's not forget that dogs have alerted in searched only for person to be alive.
Its also worth noting the dog never alerted in the car. It alerted to the door then alerted to the key in the door. The material belonged to Gerry McCann.

Firstly there is the fact that are two parents who went through ivf, have no history of abuse or violence really going to decide to cover up their child's death and dump her in a bin.

Then practically, why raise the alarm so early? The bins were emptied every night at midnight, and would normally be one of the first places to be searched, so why not raise alarm after midnight. And even if not in bin why not report her missing til next morning and claim break in, why not give yourself several more hours. And private property would be bloody risky especially in daylight and the ground is hard in that area so would take a while to dig assuming they found a spade.

IVF makes no diffence in my eyes. Look how much they would have to lose if they admitted to such a crime. Reputation, careers, children, money, the lifestyle they were accustomed to not to mention a nice prison sentance.

Sedated yes....but calpol no. I now believe that it was something administered by them. Also i wonder if there is any evidence of KM being on any sort of depression/sleeping medication around this time. Like someone else on this thread had stated, the children were awake the night before.

Where is the evidence of sedation? There's none its just an idea so people can claim a motive to be honest. There is no record of Kate receiving any medication, nor any signs of sedation.

IVF makes no diffence in my eyes. Look how much they would have to lose if they admitted to such a crime. Reputation, careers, children, money, the lifestyle they were accustomed to not to mention a nice prison sentance.

But what crime, the Portuguese final report stated there was no sign they had committed any crime, Scotland yard have stated at a press conference they are not involved.

Such as? The MPS say no evidence of death.

And as for the dog it was trained to recover bodies, they were never meant to be used to indicate where a body was, and this very dog alerted to material found in a care home causing police to claim a skull had been found. It was coconut. Plus the handler said it alerts to all bodily fluids. And let's not forget that dogs have alerted in searched only for person to be alive.
Its also worth noting the dog never alerted in the car. It alerted to the door then alerted to the key in the door. The material belonged to Gerry McCann.

THere was 2 dogs one was a cavader dog. It alerted on madaline's cozy cat that had been washed, the stench of death stays even after washing. It also alerted a few more times in that department. the dog had been used in 200 cases and had never been wrong.

Where is the evidence of sedation? There's none its just an idea so people can claim a motive to be honest. There is no record of Kate receiving any medication, nor any signs of sedation.

I take it you have seen her medical reports, otherwise how would you know?

But what crime, the Portuguese final report stated there was no sign they had committed any crime, Scotland yard have stated at a press conference they are not involved.

YEs but no evidence of an abduction either, only a vague description from one of their friends, who noticed a man carrying a child. Noticed what he looked like, but didnt realise it was madeline!!!!!

THere was 2 dogs one was a cavader dog. It alerted on madaline's cozy cat that had been washed, the stench of death stays even after washing. It also alerted a few more times in that department. the dog had been used in 200 cases and had never been wrong.

The 200 cases thing is a myth. What the handler said was that he had never alerted to food in 200 cases. According to south Yorkshire police he had only ever ground one body. He later alerted to a coconut and it turned out his UK license had not been renewed. The handler also said the dog alerted to all bodily fluids hence that's why unless a body or forensic proving a body was found the alerts mean nothing.

If you watch the video the dog never alerted to cuddle cat, he is seen ignoring cuddle cat. Later he is called repeatedly tho dining area and eventually alerted near some cupboards. At this point the dog is taken out of the room with the camera, then upon return handler goes straight to middle cupboard and takes out the toy. At no point is it said when toy was put in cupboard, why it was assumed dog was alerting to the cupboards let alone a toy in the middle cupboard. PJ officers questioned why the dog ignored the toy if it was so accurate.
The met say there is no evidence of her death, that says what they think of the dog alerts.

YEs but no evidence of an abduction either, only a vague description from one of their friends, who noticed a man carrying a child. Noticed what he looked like, but didnt realise it was madeline!!!!!

How do you know what evidence the met have? Not all information released. And the person who saw the man did not see the child's face.

I'm torn on whether to think her parents might have some involvement, or whether she was in fact abducted.
I believe strongly though that she's probably alive. Just a gut feeling.

What gets me in all this is what would the point of having the case reopened be if they did it? Why 6 years later are they still searching and looking and begging for people too find there daughter if they knew she was dead? I understand the first few years too make it look like the cared or w.e but 6 years later? I hope madeleine is alive and I hope you are right britt.

They've narrowed it down to 38 suspects.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/04/world/europe/uk-portugal-madeleine-mccann/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

..."Our review has now progressed to a position where we have identified 38 persons of interest."...

Down to 38 people after 5 years. :banghead:

Hi Steely, That is amazing isn't it? 38 people!!! You would think they'd have knocked that number down to 5 or so, wouldn't you?

I remember that there was a group of pedofiles {sp} sent by England on vacation to the Algarve just before Madeline went missing. Do you remember that?

As for the POLL, I agree that she was over sedated accidentally by her parents and a cover up was brilliantly put in place by them. MOO

Firstly there is the fact that are two parents who went through ivf, have no history of abuse or violence really going to decide to cover up their child's death and dump her in a bin.

Then practically, why raise the alarm so early? The bins were emptied every night at midnight, and would normally be one of the first places to be searched, so why not raise alarm after midnight. And even if not in bin why not report her missing til next morning and claim break in, why not give yourself several more hours. And private property would be bloody risky especially in daylight and the ground is hard in that area so would take a while to dig assuming they found a spade.

Here are some parents who murdered their children after IVF. It doesn't seem to make you a saint.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...wife-children-spent-thousands-IVF-family.html
http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-new...ated-baby-appeals-for-help-20090519-bdyu.html

A parent could decide to raise the alarm as soon as they can because they would set themselves up as obvious suspects if they wait for the morning after they've been alone with the child for the whole night, no alibies.

If you enter private property you risk being seen but if we don't believe that stopped the pervert who kidnapped her from a private hotel room why would it stop other people? And I didn't say anything about digging. If the Portuguese police was so inept they could have easily missed searching some (unused?) wells, sewers, tanks, dumpsters on private property.

I am not saying the parents did anything, it just seems to me that most of the reasons why they apparently couldn't have grossly underestimate their intelligence and ignore most of the possibilities that are available to a creative criminal.

The recent MSM articles re: the POIs are disturbing beyond words.

If they're looking for a pedophile ring the kidnapper could have several accomplices and helpers so having many suspects would make sense but if it was just a lone guy who took off with a child 37 other suspects provide for plenty of reasonable doubt.

We are satisfied that our review has now progressed to a position where we have identified 38 persons of interest. These individuals are from a number of European countries and we are now at an advanced stage of dialogue with each country.

Over the coming months we will be conducting assertive enquiries, with the assistance of host countries to establish more information about the individuals concerned and any potential involvement.

Maybe it's just me or is he saying that they don't yet have any actual firm evidence that these people are involved? Any potential involvement sounds like they're just considering possibilities.

JMO and I hope to be wrong but I don't believe that this investigation will lead to finding Madeleine. I hope they can nab a lot of people for something else and thus save countless other children but these people have had six years to cover their tracks if they had Madeleine at some point and it is going to be hard to prove anything after all that time anyway. I see they appeal for new witnesses but it might be hard to put much weight on the statements of anyone who comes forward after 6 years.

They're still saying that the reason they believe Madeleine may be alive is that they don't have evidence that she's dead. It makes me less hopeful because it doesn't sound like they've identified her alive in any photo or video material, and what evidence of her death would there be if unknown individuals killed her and got rid of her body in an unknown location?

But maybe if they found her photos somewhere they wouldn't say so.

In all honesty IDK what happened. I'am always hopeful that shes alive and happy somewhere. I know the chances are slim but stranger things have happened.

Sedated yes....but calpol no. I now believe that it was something administered by them. Also i wonder if there is any evidence of KM being on any sort of depression/sleeping medication around this time. Like someone else on this thread had stated, the children were awake the night before.

I had never heard of Calpol but read that it's a children's pain reliever available in the UK among other countries (not U.S.). I don't know whether or not is has a specific sedating effect, but many children's pain relievers can cause sleepiness. As an adult who occasionally takes Benedryl for my seasonal allergies, I know from personal experience that this OTC med causes drowsiness. When I take one 25mg. tablet, I usually can't keep my BetteDavisEyes open and am :eek:fftobed:

IIRC, Madeleine's mother is/was a physician, so she likely had access to prescription versions of children's pain relievers and/or cold/allergy medications. It might not have been necessary to give the child/children a sedative because a megadose of pain reliever and/or cold/allergy medicine could have been fatal. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne