why does casey think anyone woud have wanted to take caylee?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She honestly thought that if she told her mother the nanny took Caylee for herself because she wanted her and that she KC had no idea where they were, but KNEW SHE WAS SAFE. That Cindy would take that at her word and continue to let KC look for them and eventually her mother would give up and let it be.

Cindy instead called the police.

Who knows how long Cindy had a gut feeling something was wrong..her myspace blog on July 3rd seemed awfully hinky. I think KC kept her going for WEEKS and thought the charade wouldn't end. JMO of course.

Several years ago, I had a friend that had been my best friend since childhood. She got on drugs and started doing really bad things and did it all with her new baby with her.
I eventually called DFACS on her and she lost the baby to a cousin, but I wonder if I'd been in a better, more stable position myself if I'd have taken the baby from her.
Of course I would not have kidnapped the child, but I think I would have gone after custody.

Actually, I can imagine someone kidnapping a small child. I'm pretty sure it didn't happen in this case, but I can imagine it.

That's the problem! No matter how you look at it, even if Caylee were found alive today, she is in some way responsible for Caylee not being located and/or alive.

There are really only a handful of possiblilities:

A. The so-called "zanny the nanny" abducted the child.
B. An unknown or other known person (to Casey) abducted the child.
C. KC lost track of her child somehow during partying binge (drinking, drugs,whatever) and has no clue what happened to her child.
D. An accident happened that resulted in Caylee's death.
E. KC killed her child.

Well, here's the problem with the above:

A. There is no zani the nanny - rules out A.
B. If someone else abducted the child, Casey is lying about it. - meaning she is guilty of lying to police and child neglect for not doing anything about it.
C. If she honestly doesn't know what happened to her child, she is definitely at least guilty of child neglect - and if Caylee died as a result, I am not a lawyer, but would tend to think she could be guilty of some form of manslaughter.
D. Again, she lied to police and wasn't upfront about things and is most likely still guilty of neglect and/or manslaughter.
E. Obviously guilty of murder.

So, now matter how you look at it, this girl has contributed to whatever shape her daughter is currently in, and absolutely deserves to be held accountable, whether Caylee is living or dead.

For me, the pictures of her partying, the endless texts about boys, making out and sex, the boyfriends and her heavy partying indicate to me she could care less where her child was and she was probably responsible for her death.

Several years ago, I had a friend that had been my best friend since childhood. She got on drugs and started doing really bad things and did it all with her new baby with her.
I eventually called DFACS on her and she lost the baby to a cousin, but I wonder if I'd been in a better, more stable position myself if I'd have taken the baby from her.
Of course I would not have kidnapped the child, but I think I would have gone after custody.

Would you have let your friend go to prison for murdering that child? Would you have kept the baby despite a 4 month long investigation? How would you have managed to keep that baby and your custody of him/her a secret from EVERY SINGLE PERSON you know or meet?

And, more to the point, do you think your friend would have lied and refused to cooperate with LE and not even tried to find her baby, or would she have been searching and begging for help? Would her family have kept secrets and lied or would they have tried to hunt you down and take the baby back?

Would there have been photos and a DL and SSN and bills and other people to prove you ever existed? Did anyone else know about your friendship? Would anyone notice if you disappeared during a widely publicized case about your friend?

I would love more than anything to believe that this is even a remote possibility, but all of these questions PLUS the physical evidence puts out any flicker of hope I might have. I don't blame people for wanting to hope and believe, but I do think there comes a point when refusing to accept even the possibility of death is just pure denial.

yes people take children BUT normally its a stranger . I dont think it would make sense for "zanida" to take a kid where the mom knew her could identify her and her friends etc.
Casey is a really bad liar.

seriouly, of course shes adorable but people dont just grab thier friends or a kids and run with them for fun.
Its cost money to live on the run. How does casey think this person who babysat for a living has money to travel and hide with her child when they have no job and no money. Casey really didnt think out her story were well.

Actually, this does happen. In fact, last week it happened in my small city. The babysitter and her daughter took two young kids that they were watching and ran to Florida. It happens more often than you might think.

http://www.sunherald.com/local/story/848320.html

Not only that, people will go to even more extreme odds to obtain a child...

http://www.sunherald.com/nation/story/871640.html

In the category of "Just Suppose" ... if a Zanni the Nanny did exist (under that name or another), possibly she might have taken Caylee precisely because Casey had no money -- maybe the Nanny was tired of not being paid, and figured to take Caylee until Casey paid what was owed for more than a year of babysitting. And/or, felt that Casey wasn't a good mother.

In the category of "Just Suppose" ... if a Zanni the Nanny did exist (under that name or another), possibly she might have taken Caylee precisely because Casey had no money -- maybe the Nanny was tired of not being paid, and figured to take Caylee until Casey paid what was owed for more than a year of babysitting. And/or, felt that Casey wasn't a good mother.

Okay, let's suppose that. What about the decomp in the trunk? Substantial reward money offered would more than compensate for unpaid babysitting fees. And then how about the child's face being everywhere. It wouldn't be easy having that child around would it? But honestly, evidence indicates the baby was dead in the trunk...that cannot be rationalized away.

Let's brainstorm on why people would take Caylee:

1. Because they felt Casey was an unfit mother.
2. Because they love Caylee and want to raise her as their own.
3. Because they can't have children and want a child.
4. Pedophile
5. To make money by selling her to someone - human trafficking
6. To get money - ransom
7. To make the Casey cooperate or do something they wouldn't otherwise do in exchange for the safe return of the child.
8. To get the parent in trouble - revenge
9. To control the parent, for example, so that they will not report something - such as an illegal activity.
10. Because the father of the child is upset that he has been left out of the child's life.
11. Mentally ill individual becomes obsessed with child.

This is a great question. I wish people would take this seriously. I think it would answer a lot regarding what's really been going on here.
JMOO

Why would a person think someone would take their child? Would it be out of spite? If so WHY??

Did KC have money? No. It wasn't for money.
Did someone think KC wasn't a good mother? If so why didn't they just call authorities??
Did someone hold a grudge? If so why??

:rolleyes::waitasec:

They would think it (with a little bit of freudian insight) because they wished it. They thought about life without the child and felt guilty and because of their imagined guilty act made up a story that someone took her. besides which her mother would believe it and that is the major factor. She gets off the hook and remains innocent in her mother's eyes.

Because her story is a complete lie and if anyone falls for it they are duped. it is a great way for her to try and transform herself inti a new career person in a free as a bird search for her 'kidnapped' daughter...my foot!

She doesn't believe for a second that someone has taken Caylee. She has claimed that because it is a cover for her own wrongdoing primarily, a way to shift blame. Also, because there clearly are people who kidnap children for all sorts of bad reasons, she knows this claim is generally within the realm of reason (compared to an alien abduction, for example) and that it could cause people to feel pity and sympathy for her. If only it were true . . . .

I can't find any explanation that she may be alive. KC could have

1) left her with the sitter (okay, ha ha)

2) she was kidnapped. If she was really kidnapped, KC would have called the police. I mean, she did call the cops for rock throwning at the windows of her parents house, so she can't be AFRAID of cops. And to add a litttle humor, she acutally seems to, ah, LIKE cops :)

3) She gave her to the Father? OK, tiss her right (if she knows who he is..oh, also a little more humor)

4) She sold her.

5) She lost her, literaly, while she was drunk or something to that affect.

6) She left her on "the steps".

7) okay, I am running out of ideas here.

I don't think #1 or #2 happened. And #3-#6, she would certainly admit to vs being charged with 1st degree murder.

The only conclusion I can come up with is she killed her, and probably not by accident. It had to be premeditated. If I REALLY loved my child, I could not keep up with the act she is keeping up. If she killed her by accident, she should freak out eventually...when she realized what she had done, etc. Everything is too "okay" with her. Not an emotion in her mind. JMO :)

Would you have let your friend go to prison for murdering that child? Would you have kept the baby despite a 4 month long investigation? How would you have managed to keep that baby and your custody of him/her a secret from EVERY SINGLE PERSON you know or meet?

And, more to the point, do you think your friend would have lied and refused to cooperate with LE and not even tried to find her baby, or would she have been searching and begging for help? Would her family have kept secrets and lied or would they have tried to hunt you down and take the baby back?

Would there have been photos and a DL and SSN and bills and other people to prove you ever existed? Did anyone else know about your friendship? Would anyone notice if you disappeared during a widely publicized case about your friend?

I would love more than anything to believe that this is even a remote possibility, but all of these questions PLUS the physical evidence puts out any flicker of hope I might have. I don't blame people for wanting to hope and believe, but I do think there comes a point when refusing to accept even the possibility of death is just pure denial.

Evidently you need to read my post again.
Nowhere did I insinuate or type that I'd do anything like what you posted.
I never covered for my former friend once.
In fact, I am pretty sure I said I called DFACS on her. Glean whatever you want from my post, but don't put words in my mouth and make assumptions when you know nothing about me.
Seriously, how could ever get that I'd do that?
You know that I'm a Caylee is alive hoper and you just took what you wanted and ran with it.

Evidently you need to read my post again.
Nowhere did I insinuate or type that I'd do anything like what you posted.
I never covered for my former friend once.
In fact, I am pretty sure I said I called DFACS on her. Glean whatever you want from my post, but don't put words in my mouth and make assumptions when you know nothing about me.
Seriously, how could ever get that I'd do that?
You know that I'm a Caylee is alive hoper and you just took what you wanted and ran with it.

I think the poster was just posing hypothetical questions based on the Anthony case, not attacking you for your "alive" beliefs or accusing you of anything. Maybe you should re-read the post.

I think the poster was just posing hypothetical questions based on the Anthony case, not attacking you for your "alive" beliefs or accusing you of anything. Maybe you should re-read the post.

I did.
Several times.

so what about the trunk of the car...................

did someone plant the decomposition in the trunk of the car....?

Scott Peterson... swears... someone framed him...

KC smelled squirrels in her car....
but never thought...
oh....
My ZANNY stole my baby, came back and put her in my trunk
*** when she smelled the dead animals... Never Looked in her trunk for
4 WEEKS ? ?
When she got the GAS CANS ! !/
never
L@@KED in the trunk..............

I'm so sorry..................
FBI
Forensics EVIDENCE ! ! !

Folks..........None of us want this Little Angel CAYLEE to be DEAD !

but.................
she is
gone.................

THere is No ransom note????

KC IS NOT HYSTERICAL ...... NOT DEVASTATED ~ ! !! ! ?????

The Precious little child "CAYLEE" in ALL the pictures....
in the videos.................

GONE.................... Gone............ Gone...............

My little grandbaby was missing in my 3 story house...
for a few minutes....
and we were H Y S T E R I C A L ! ! !
about to call "(911) "..............

Normal people...... get really frightend when babies are MISSING !!!

We forget about our own safety...... WE ONLY CARE ABOUT THE
SAFETY>>>>> of the CHILD~~~ FINDING THE CHILD
WE ALL KNOW>>>>>
first
Few hours of getting the MISSING CHILD BACK IS CRITICAL ! ! !

It's on TV ALL THE TIME ! ! !

KC knew....... EVERYONE WOULD HELP HER FIND CAYLEE...........

if CAYLEE was MISSING>.... IF CAYLEE was kidnapped ! ! !

Let's get real...
sad as it is............

The Truth is just there....

God Bless Everyone who has had HOPE....
We WANT Caylee to be alive.....

It does NOT Look like she is alive !!!!

she was old enough to talk and say her name...

they could not use her in Movies... unless they drugged her...
was KC really hanging out with those kind of people????

I am sorry...
I don't like it...
I am sad....
But the EVIDENCE shows.... Little Angel CAYLEE is Probably Dead !

sad,
jjgram
brokenhearted

I did.
Several times.
With the utmost respect, Evan's Mom, it appeared very clear to me that the poster was trying to rule out the possibility you posted of taking a child from a friend because of neglect/abuse, etc., by saying that someone doing so to save the child, would not also do the list of things angelmom posted. And, in the case at hand, a person taking Caylee from their friend casey out of concern would also have had to allow casey to be charged with murder, would not have a social security number, would not have a usable phone number, no one would know that person, etc. In fact, it appears angelmom was saying that you would NOT do the things she listed and you would not fit the profile of a friend who took Caylee because you are rational and no rational person would so such things. She was saying you would obviosuly NOT do such things because it does not make sense, in my opinion. I do not believe she was attacking you in any way, shape or form.

This is a reasonable theory. But just suppose this were true. Wouldn't Casey have asked her parents for the money by now? Surely they could've used the money (second mortgage) that they used to get Casey out on bail.

i don't seriously consider caylee as being abducted or kidnapped, but...

kids are abducted or kidnapped all the time, unfortunately. is it really so hard a concept to grasp?

not everyone who takes a child who isn't theirs is looking for something in return other than the possession of that child for whatever personal reason they have. it certainly isn't unheard of.

This is a reasonable theory. But just suppose this were true. Wouldn't Casey have asked her parents for the money by now? Surely they could've used the money (second mortgage) that they used to get Casey out on bail.
Let alone, surely they would be able to indentify the nanny! No one but casey has met this person or seen them or talked to the person because she/he does not exist. casey would be desparate to get out of her situation by pointing to evidence that can prove this person's existence. She has not. There is no conspiracy of corruption among LE here. They did carefully search for anything that would prove Zanny's existence or identity. They showed casey, IIRC, photos of several Zenaida Gonzales' for example. LE would be moronic not to follow up. Can you imagine a trial is underway and Zanny shows up with Caylee? Wonderful but also amazingly humiliating for LE who has worked so hard to prove a case. They are not Keystone Cops and this is not the movies. There will be no Deus Ex Machina here. As for the argument that casey is afraid to indentify the person because of a threat to Caylee's life, it makes no sense at all for one simple reason: The moving billboard, the constant requests for LE to follow leads, the demand that we get of our azzes and search for the baby all contradict the theory that Caylee's life would be in danger if the nanny was identified and/or located. Also, surely the Anthonys would have put their money to better use than bond, by funding an undercover commando type search and rescue like the one's used to snatch back kids kidnapped to the middle east. Those can be pretty expensive but there are organizations around dedicated to this. Then, there would be no need for bond. The Anthonys have not done this because there is no viable info to go off, to start such a search and rescue.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pinklillies13
Back