Why isn't the house from video being searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, that happens if you have cleared your cookies or cleared your history recently on your computer.

The cookie that is planted (not in a bad way) only last 15 minutes of no activity. So if you are reading a long thread or step away and have more that 15 minutes of inactivity it will reset the "You last visited:" time.
Hope that clears it up.

To me it looked like he was digging for something smaller than a body like phone, clothes or something else. Also the physic said she had told him the body was in two garbage bags so it would never fit into the small space he was digging in.
Could that mean it was double-bagged? That's my interpretation...:waitasec:

Could that mean it was double-bagged? That's my interpretation...:waitasec:
Yes, last night (I think it was on NG) the psyhic said she told him it was double bagged. I'm not sure that I'm buying the whole psyhic thing but that is what she said.

Hi,

I have NOT read through the thread yet. Sorry. Is it possible that KC would leave caylee at this abandoned house when she went to party???? Is it possible we finally found a plausable place where she would be with "zanny". Yes the LE should 100% be searching for any signs of this!!!!!

I would be very surprised if LE hasn't already been all over the inside and outside of the house, talked to neighbors and the owners themselves. Remember, they've had this for a lot longer than we plus direct contact with Hoover.

It reminds me of the bag that was removed from KC's trunk when GA picked up the car from the towing company. The man that worked for the towing company tossed it into the dumpster. Within a couple of days, when the case started to hit the airwaves, he went all through the dumpster to look for the bag, couldn't find it, called the police, and they said they already had the bag.

Please forgive me if this does not post correctly. I apologize for the length of this post.

I am a new member and have been following this forum since the beginning of this case. I have lived in Florida for 20 years and this case has definitely been the most disturbing and perplexing of any that I remember. I am in total awe and respect for the amazing WS members who research to uncover the truth and do it with so much intellect and compassion.

My take: I do not believe anyone wanted this video to ever be made public.
Just by going back to the events before the public knew about this video's existence:

--respectfully snipped for space--

I totally agree with everything you stated; I think your analysis of the various participants' behavior is right on. :sunshine:

I would be very surprised if LE hasn't already been all over the inside and outside of the house, talked to neighbors and the owners themselves. Remember, they've had this for a lot longer than we plus direct contact with Hoover.

It reminds me of the bag that was removed from KC's trunk when GA picked up the car from the towing company. The man that worked for the towing company tossed it into the dumpster. Within a couple of days, when the case started to hit the airwaves, he went all through the dumpster to look for the bag, couldn't find it, called the police, and they said they already had the bag.

Yep, LE picked that trash up the first night/early AM.

Why should LE waste resources looking at a site so wholly disconnected from the body dumping site?

Also, the FBI is on the case too, those guys are BAD, and I mean that in the coolest sense of the word! :martini: :cooler: :martini:

Interesting - Do you remember the interview with LA and KC and they are speaking there coded ways and he says somthing to the fact that when you speak to the detecitves we have to be very direct - if you are unsure of the spelling you need to say this....Does anyone confirm the first name of the owner I believe was "Heranon" something very close to Fernandez. - On the flip side of all this wasn't Zenedia supposed to have a lot of money??? That house does not give me the impression of having a lot of Money? I hope that LE had sent a forensic team over there to check out the house? Do we know if the house is actually abanoned or are the oweners out if the country - I had heard both? If little Caylee was in the house her prints should have been somewhere?

Yes, she did say ZFG had "alot" if money.imo we do not know what "alot" of money means to KC. For someone that made their appearent living off of steeling, maybe, it seemed like alot to her. From the photo's of the back yard it appears they may have owned some sort of vending machine business. Does this type of business make alot of $$$? It would seem mostly cash. IIRC neighbor said they left @ 1year ago for PR. Remember, when Nick S.(FBI) said they have been out of the country investigating Caylee's case. fingers crossed, they already have this family in the witness protection program from the A's. I have a feeling they may need it.

Yep, LE picked that trash up the first night/early AM.

When is that next doc dump?? Going stir crazy here waiting. Guess I better go revisit the rant thread...:behindbar

FL BREEZE, Good post and welcome! You said "But LE is very interested in who knew what, when and why they did not inform LE. I hope you're right that LE is interested but I'm still astounded they aren't out there right now digging up that flower bed.

I'm beginning to think they're not all that interested. Could be that they're keeping their eyes on the prize.. working with the state to get KC convicted of first degree murder. The PI/video/search may or may not implicate the A's or LA in some way. Maybe JB. I doubt it. Definitely the PI's themselves. But unless the "daisy chain" theory is true... it doesn't seem to effect the evidence found at the scene that points directly to KC. Can't wait to find out what all that evidence is.

Since we haven't seen the whole video or heard the audio my take on why LE isn't searching this house is:

That maybe the PIs FOUND what they were looking for and it's on the tape? Phone, clothing, etc? That would show LE they don't need to go....however I would think that thorough LE would follow through and print the house, etc. Maybe the bags didn't contain anything they needed and they left them but seems very, very odd to me.

IMO,LE hopefully have searched this house, but PI's were there first........I think PI's were also looking for 'CAYLEE's body, BUT ALSO cell phone, dope, clothes anythiing DNA of kc there. On the night of the fight, did kc spend the night in that house? Is that where she killed CAYLEE, did she party there? evidence of kc/CAYLEE after 7 months???
Digging around the house with garden shovel, he was looking for something little.......the poking tool was for CAYLEE, IMO

piratemom and darcedarce:

Several of us have thought the same thing and repeated on the thread: Lets find the house that PI was digging and filming .

Now, here's something maybe you didn't know. There were a few people (not me) but I read the posts, who had dreams involving a house in the Psychic/dreams thread. This was months ago, before the body was found. It was speculated, based on these dreams, that KC might have used a vacated house to leave a sleeping Caylee while she went partying. Weird, huh?

piratemom and darcedarce:

Several of us have thought the same thing and repeated on the thread that talks about finding the house.

Now, here's something maybe you didn't know. There were a few people (not me) but I read the posts, who had dreams involving a house in the Psychic/dreams thread. This was months ago, before the body was found. It was speculated, based on these dreams, that KC might have used a vacated house to leave a sleeping Caylee while she went partying. Weird, huh?

I remember reading that, I do think the phychics are also on to stuff, even Ginn........I do think Ginn called with her tips, I don't think she was on the phone with Casey at that time. Ginn also said for him to make a right and then another right.......he went left........dah...........IMO

Since we haven't seen the whole video or heard the audio my take on why LE isn't searching this house is:

That maybe the PIs FOUND what they were looking for and it's on the tape? Phone, clothing, etc? That would show LE they don't need to go....however I would think that thorough LE would follow through and print the house, etc. Maybe the bags didn't contain anything they needed and they left them but seems very, very odd to me.
The house is private property. I don't believe that LE can go in and do anothing without issuing the owners a subpeona. That's the only reason I can think of as to whey they haven't done a search yet. Perhaps the reason that they didn't have any patrols outside of the house is that they didn't think that anyone would be able to figure out which house it was so quickly???

That house was ID'd as a "G" house by the media before it was ID'd on WS.

Is that confirmed?

IIRC.....the tow guy (SB) said the next day when he heard it on the news, he went looking for the trash & it was gone........so he called LE, & was told they had already picked it up.....(I guess GA told them about the trash that night ??)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jewels2U
Back