Why isn't the house from video being searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would be very surprised if LE hasn't already been all over the inside and outside of the house, talked to neighbors and the owners themselves. Remember, they've had this for a lot longer than we plus direct contact with Hoover...

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me. Don't forget they also had the meter reader's calls and tip for 4 months and did nothing! Even he said he basically just didn't care anymore - thank God he cared enough to go back ONE MORE TIME in December or we might never have found her! There might have still been tissue on the skeleton and an exact cause/time of death determined if LE had properly investigated these calls!

Sorry to dog on LE, but they are making me mad with this on and off stuff! I personally know how they treated people who called because I was one! They think everyone who calls is nuts because they know more than the "outside" does - EXCEPT they didn't know where the body was!

I wonder if this "failure to properly investigate" that is happening now with the MR's calls will happen again later regarding this house! :eek:

I find it interesting that they clearly said in September that Casey made a call from the abandoned military housing at some point and now we have the PI's at an abandoned house. I am not really buying into the defense staging this video theory. They were at that house looking for something specific.

Bolded by me.

I agree he was looking for something specific, but he didn't seem to be looking all that hard for whatever it was. I know we have seen the whole tape, but when he slashed into some of those garbage bags, he just looked inside, he didn't dump them out and look in them too well. Just say he was looking for the Blackjack for example, if it was in the bottom of one of those bags he slashed open, he wouldn't have found it.

I always thought that dowsing meant looking for underground water. Is the term used for looking for ANYTHING that is located under ground?

Why would this psychic woman refer to herself as a dowser?

My guess is: If LE showed any interest in this particular house, it might infer that they give some credibility to the Gonzalez fairytale, and they don't want to create a doubt for a jury. The only thing connecting that house to Caylee is the name on the tax records, which is a common name, it isn't reasonable to conclude that residence has ANYTHING to do with Caylee's death. A defense plant, maybe, but LE is not gonna bite. JMO

If LE has been to that house they sure left LOTS of potential evidence laying around......trash bags....etc.

Have you seen the house since the video was taken in November?
I cannot believe this house was sooo close and I wonder if there is anything there? I wish I lived there, I would be all over it! lol

I think regardless of whether or not there is/could be evidentiary value that it behooves LE to search there. Failure to do so gives the defence (the A's in particular) the ability to go on again about how LE has failed to follow up on all Gonzales-related leads. In fact, I think that this video is ALL about the A's building this case against LE.

MOO

I always thought that dowsing meant looking for underground water. Is the term used for looking for ANYTHING that is located under ground?

Why would this psychic woman refer to herself as a dowser?

That has my curiousity wondering too.

That house was ID'd as a "G" house by the media before it was ID'd on WS.

I have searched for all the stories on this but can find nothing on that house in the media until yesterday. What station was it on or where is a link to a story?

I would be very surprised if LE hasn't already been all over the inside and outside of the house, talked to neighbors and the owners themselves. Remember, they've had this for a lot longer than we plus direct contact with Hoover.

It reminds me of the bag that was removed from KC's trunk when GA picked up the car from the towing company. The man that worked for the towing company tossed it into the dumpster. Within a couple of days, when the case started to hit the airwaves, he went all through the dumpster to look for the bag, couldn't find it, called the police, and they said they already had the bag.

I remember when Simon Birch, Tow Yard Manager, said he woke up early that next morning and went to the tow yard (in his pajamas) to recover the bag from the dumpster. He called LE because he could not find it. Since it was only George and the tow Yard Manager at the trunk of the car that afternoon, then it makes sense that George had told LE about the bag. Otherwise, how would LE have had the bag?

I question what D. Casey was slicing the garbage bags at the abandoned house open to look for. What is odd is that he just sliced the bags open and looked inside quickly. It had to be a large object he was looking for (unless he was faking) because he did not reach into the bags and move anything around or even look into the corners of the bags. So, was he faking, or was he looking for remains?

I cannot find a pic I had seen and have been looking for. It was a side shot of one of the sheds with double doors in the Anthony's back yard. There were 2 'pavers' in front of the shed and it looked obvious that there had once been 3. I will continue to look for it.

I know am touching on 3 different things here. Just wondering about each. One thing I bet we are going to find out is that it was Lee that D. Casey was on the phone with during his 'search'.

I cannot find a pic I had seen and have been looking for. It was a side shot of one of the sheds with double doors in the Anthony's back yard. There were 2 'pavers' in front of the shed and it looked obvious that there had once been 3. I will continue to look for it.

Snipped......

IIRC, there was a pic of Caylee's playhouse, with a round paver in front of it, and looked like one more should have been there.

Is that what you're thinking of? Not sure if you'd find it among shots of the search of the yard, or maybe Greta's tour of the yard?

I think regardless of whether or not there is/could be evidentiary value that it behooves LE to search there. Failure to do so gives the defence (the A's in particular) the ability to go on again about how LE has failed to follow up on all Gonzales-related leads. In fact, I think that this video is ALL about the A's building this case against LE.

MOO

ITA. Also, it is possible that KC may have planted some staged ZFG kidnapping evidence.

Remember the jail visits where she said "They are arent listening to me. They need to look in OTHER DATABASES." Perhaps she meant other listings of names such as property searches, forclosures etc. KC could have come across this house in her quest to buy a house (LOL)

Then the famous "They havent even found her clothes yet." Maybe she put something there for LE to find, therefore adding weight to the ZFG tale.

In KC's version a ZFG stole Caylee (from a variety of locations) and took her to a distant relatives abandoned home. From there she killed Caylee and dumped her near to KC's home to "teach her a lesson" and threaten the family.

If they had JUST LISTENED to KC to start with! She was their BEST resource, even her mom said so... (hope the screaming sarcasim is coming through loud and clear lol)

I have searched for all the stories on this but can find nothing on that house in the media until yesterday. What station was it on or where is a link to a story?

Turbo, are you still searching other properties? I hope.

ITA. Also, it is possible that KC may have planted some staged ZFG kidnapping evidence.

Remember the jail visits where she said "They are arent listening to me. They need to look in OTHER DATABASES." Perhaps she meant other listings of names such as property searches, forclosures etc. KC could have come across this house in her quest to buy a house (LOL)

Then the famous "They havent even found her clothes yet." Maybe she put something there for LE to find, therefore adding weight to the ZFG tale.

In KC's version a ZFG stole Caylee (from a variety of locations) and took her to a distant relatives abandoned home. From there she killed Caylee and dumped her near to KC's home to "teach her a lesson" and threaten the family.

If they had JUST LISTENED to KC to start with! She was their BEST resource, even her mom said so... (hope the screaming sarcasim is coming through loud and clear lol)
Lol Sammie! Sarcasm coming through LOUD and CLEAR!

MOO

I agree with you Pink Panther. It is a 'cover all bases' thing. If for no other reason than to search there since the two P.I.'s had been there taping in the back yard. Seems to me that an LE report on following up on the video taken in that particular back yard would be in order. LE should have gotten a search warrant on the backyard and the inside of the house, IMO. This house was connected to a major homicide case if only by video taken by 2 questionable P.I.'s.

My late husband was retired LE, and I had 10 years in. It is very hard for me to see people being critical of LE, but I am about to be critical also. Having said that, I do think that Deputy Cain should have called his supervisor when he met Kronk there on Surburban IF Kronk had said there was a suspicious bag in the water. He should have asked his supervisor for advice because he was a rather new deputy. I believe he had 3 years or under on the job. While you cannot chase down every garbage bag a person has a 'hunch' about, the very area it was in should have had the deputy calling his supervisor in as it was so close to the Anthony home.

There are good and bad in every profession, and lazy employees in every profession. I was a 'by the book' person, and I believe Deputy Cain should have further investigated. If ever in doubt as to what to do or what the protocol should be, CALL A SUPERVISOR!!!!

I may not sound like it tonight, but I do have dreat respect for Le, the FBI, and the SA. Look at what they have had to contend with! IMO, they have done a great job overall!

I agree with you Pink Panther. It is a 'cover all bases' thing. If for no other reason than to search there since the two P.I.'s had been there taping in the back yard. Seems to me that an LE report on following up on the video taken in that particular back yard would be in order. LE should have gotten a search warrant on the backyard and the inside of the house, IMO. This house was connected to a major homicide case if only by video taken by 2 questionable P.I.'s.

My late husband was retired LE, and I had 10 years in. It is very hard for me to see people being critical of LE, but I am about to be critical also. Having said that, I do think that Deputy Cain should have called his supervisor when he met Kronk there on Surburban IF Kronk had said there was a suspicious bag in the water. He should have asked his supervisor for advice because he was a rather new deputy. I believe he had 3 years or under on the job. While you cannot chase down every garbage bag a person has a 'hunch' about, the very area it was in should have had the deputy calling his supervisor in as it was so close to the Anthony home.

There are good and bad in every profession, and lazy employees in every profession. I was a 'by the book' person, and I believe Deputy Cain should have further investigated. If ever in doubt as to what to do or what the protocol should be, CALL A SUPERVISOR!!!!

I may not sound like it tonight, but I do have dreat respect for Le, the FBI, and the SA. Look at what they have had to contend with! IMO, they have done a great job overall!
I completely agree with everything you have posted! i hold LE in high regard and I hope they do the right thing here and dot their "i"s and cross their "t"s!

Snipped......

IIRC, there was a pic of Caylee's playhouse, with a round paver in front of it, and looked like one more should have been there.

Is that what you're thinking of? Not sure if you'd find it among shots of the search of the yard, or maybe Greta's tour of the yard?

Thanks, john's mom, but no, it was a storage shed. It was in someone's photobucket album of when LE had been searching the Anthony's backyard. We were joking about the dectective looking as if he were taking care of some personal business (peeing), LOL.

I completely agree with everything you have posted! i hold LE in high regard and I hope they do the right thing here and dot their "i"s and cross their "t"s!

Thanks, Pink Panther! I do not want a techincality to trip them up later! And I do NOT want the Defense to accuse LE of not having followed up on everything they should have!

I wonder if there is a key. A key to what? Couldn't "key" be code for password?

I agree, TURBOTHINK, that there is not an article on that house prior to yesterday. I have searched for anything related to that house also.

We were here on this board reading it all as it unfolded and when our WS'er left, went to the memorial site, saw K. Belich, and went to the house.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13
Back