Why would they want to put her car on a lift? And other car theories....

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's a crapshoot by the defense. They are grasping for straws.

They are desperately trying to build alibis around KC's lies. Poor defense, they have their work cut out for them. By the end of this, the defense will be exhausted, along with everyone else, because a woman killed her child and lied about it.

The defense is hoping to find some roadkill/roadkill blood stuck to the car and will create a story about the smell of the trunk relating to the roadkill, hoping they can create "reasonable doubt".

Whatever it takes. This is just the beginning.

Yup Laney...only the start of more defense stall tactics.

It might take JB 2 minutes to write the motion, but he knows it has to be considered by the courts/judge and if he gets his wish...it slows down LE. Buys the defense time and adds to LE burden.

Which sleuther is going to do the dead squirrel experiment?

lucky I have never hit an animal but been behind people who have -- without fail the poor things are squashed under a tire - they arent big enough to splatter...

....but we all know this already :(

they're just throwing up another red herring, yes.

First ya hear that George ran over squirrels ---
Then, I could have sworn I heard KC say that squirrels crawled up into her car.

I know it's a long shot, but maybe there is a method to their madness. LE gave her a chance to claim it was an accident, and offer evidence they could verify, and she didn't take it. Now, Tim Miller is coming back and Casey is starting to squirm. If she knows there is something linking Caylee to the bottom or front of that car she can still claim it was an accident, which is her only hope if LE or Tim find Caylee.

Squirrels I doubt would go into a car. For what purpose, no food, they prefer homes in high trees. A dead squirrel doesn't smell like human decomp at all. A feral cat here kills them all the time and the scent is similar to a dead rat or mouse.

A cat crawled into my mom's car a few years ago and the cooling fan diced the cat up. The cat never smelled though. Not to be gross but, as she drove the engine literally cooked the cat so it never went from live creature to stinky mess instead it created kitty steaks. That is how we found out the cat was in there due to her car smelling like steaks cooking.

Unibody- I worked at BMW in Spartanburg SC one summer so I know this. With my dad's old car if you removed the outer panels there would still be a frame around it similar to a Dune Buggy, metal bars ran through the frame.

If you take an X5 or just about any new car and removed the four bolts underneath the whole underside, engine etc, would fall into separate components. The passenger compartment is just a thin sheet steel shell with braces for collision.

Non technical from just viewing them.

the Squirrel carcases would leave a stain & fur and possibly DNA.

Even if KC scraped the frame off there would be proof of where she did that.

Why JB even believes her is making me laugh more than it is cracking KC up:laugh:

He is the puppet she thought he was.....:dance:

She has so much power over him & his crew.
To believe a word she says his radar is way off on truth meter.

So well...
whatever :laugh: she's the BOSS
right?

Yes the car is still in LE's possesion. Maybe they want DNA from the squirrel? LOL.

You bet that the minute JB said that, they put it on the lift- If they have not done so already.

For all I know, KC caught a squirrel and shoved it up into the wheel well to cover up the decomp smell.

Grasping at straws....

I have a question. Where is this request to put the car on a lift and also, where does it say that JB is looking for a squirell?

You bet that the minute JB said that, they put it on the lift- If they have not done so already.

For all I know, KC caught a squirrel and shoved it up into the wheel well to cover up the decomp smell.

Grasping at straws....

Hey, ya never know. Squirrely is as squirrely does...:crazy:

I am sure LE has put that car on a lift already.
:loser::snake:
exactly what I was going to post. We have to remember that Baez has nothing on what LE has done already. He is clueless as to what forensics have been done including putting the car up on the lift.

First ya hear that George ran over squirrels ---
Then, I could have sworn I heard KC say that squirrels crawled up into her car.

Ya know what they say about squirrels and nutz....:D

This has been bothering me for some time.

I was thinking about the squirrel story when it came out and was wondering about that, she mentioned her father running over them. Why is she directing us there? Now all of a sudden her lawyer wants SPECIFFICALLY to put this car on a lift?

(snipped for space)

I don't think she is directing us anywhere. I think at the time she needed an explanation for why her car stunk. She blames people for eveything in her life. She couldn't even take the blame for running over squirrels in her own lie explaining why the car smelled. This is how she rolls. The grain of truth here is the car smelled. Everything else is just made up to try to explain that away.

I have a question. Where is this request to put the car on a lift and also, where does it say that JB is looking for a squirell?

The nanny borrowed the car and actually backed over a person. She then put the body in the trunk and returned the car to KC without KC knowing about the body. She drove around for a couple of days to her fake job and on her fake vacation and then the car began to smell. She pops the trunk and find the body and freaks out. Confronts the nanny and her sister and that is when the nanny took the baby. KC, not knowing what to do disposes of the body when she couldn't get in touch with mom and dad and then proceeds to search for her daughter in every bar and club she can find, drinking heavily and totaly playing the under cover party girl to fit in while looking, even going so far as to sacrafice her own body to as many men as she can get her hands on and even starts smoking pot out of control to play the part. When she finally finds Caylee and the nanny, she goes into super ninja mode and gets the baby back and immediately sells the baby to someone in PR so that she will be safe from the dreaded nanny and goes about stealing as much money as she can and saving up to move to PR to find and live with her baby. Now what Jury could convict this poor victim after all she has been through?

Oh my goodness!! Quick - delete this post. we all suspect that Anthony supporters or the Anthonys themselves read this forum. Your theory is so much more coherent than any of Caseys stories - it actually makes sense. Now I am worried they are going to copy it and then announce - OK, this time we are going to tell you what REALLY happened, and proceed to quote your theory word for word! Sure glad YOU aren't on the defense team ;)

OK, your descriptions had me laughing out loud as I was visualizing all this, and then I realized you are the same person that wrote that beautiful song for Caylee. I must say you are a very well rounded man - being so funny with your comments in this post and so deep and touching in the song you wrote for Caylee. AND a good singer, too - that song reminded me of some of Cat Stevens music back when he did his "Tea for the Tillerman" album (yes, I did say album!) Anyway, all that to say I enjoy your contributions to WS!

Thank you. :) I am glad you said Stevens back then and not today ;-)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil
Back