GUILTY WI - Bart, 50, and Krista Halderson, 53, found deceased, Windsor, 1 Jul 2021 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Man Allegedly Fabricated SpaceX Job Offer Then Dismembered Parents When They Discovered His 'Web of Lies'
Like many Americans his age, 23-year-old Chandler Halderson spent the past year or so living at home with his parents. His father, Bart Halderson, and his mother, Krista Halderson, believed he was working remotely for a Wisconsin insurance company while finishing up his community college coursework from his room, according to authorities. His life appeared poised to head in a more promising direction, especially after Halderson announced in June 2021 that he’d been hired by Elon Musk’s SpaceX and would be moving to Florida later that month. His girlfriend planned to go with him. He told her he’d already rented an apartment and bought a car.

This is so creepy to see him calmy approach the neighbors that he questioned and looked at the angles of their ring cameras to his parents' home with these people. Wow, maybe never answer your door if you think a neighbor is at the door wanting to see you and your ring camera after something happens.

This is so creepy to see him calmy approach the neighbors that he questioned and looked at the angles of their ring cameras to his parents' home with these people. Wow, maybe never answer your door if you think a neighbor is at the door wanting to see you and your ring camera after something happens.
Blows my mind that he asked his police chief uncle for advice but he wasn't the first person that was called...

Besides the fireplace, are there any other locations that we might see in this video footage that will show that something with these crimes occurred there? I’m still catching up, I know the fireplace with the broken glass; but as far as everything else does it seem like it all appeared pretty routine & clean?

Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie
· 48m
CM seems incredibly nervous on the stand. Judge John Hyland has already briefly discussed this with her. She tells Assistant DA Brown that her daughter and the defendant dated for about three years. #ChandlerHalderson @LawCrimeNetwork

Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie

·
1h

(On her July 4, 2021 plans) CM: We have a swimming pool and ... we asked, "Does anyone want to swim?" They can swim. And just eat, you know. (On her farm) CM: It's like a paradise. It's peaceful. It's green. There's flowers you don't see.

Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie

·
1h

(On #ChandlerHalderson's job in Florida) CM: He was supposed to be there, but his brother got sick, so he couldn't go. The next time he fell and couldn't go. And I think they couldn't hold the job anymore, because he couldn't fly to Florida [because of his concussion].

Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie

CM is now showing jurors where she saw the defendant on her farm property in July 2021. Note: This is where Bart Halderson's torso was later discovered.

Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie

·
54m

CM tells jurors she was swimming in the pool with her fiancé when she saw the defendant walking up toward them. She shows on the map where he was located.

Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie

·
53m

CM: He asked if he can get in the pool with us. Brown: What did you say? M: I was like, 'No.' I say to myself, 'No.' B: Why? M: Because [my fiancé] didn't have clothes on the top. CM confirms #ChandlerHalderson did eventually enter the pool.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie

·
3m

L'sai: We go and he's not in the pool and we see he's not in the car. And I say, 'What the heck is he doing?' L'sai testifies the back of Halderson's vehicle was facing the woods with the rear door open. She says nothing was inside of the vehicle.

Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie

·
3m

L'sai corroborates CM testimony, saying the defendant returned from the wooded area and entered the pool while L'sai had her top off. L'sai tells jurors he washed off with water when in the pool.

Sierra Gillespie
@sierragillespie

·
3m

A voicemail of defendant, CH, is now being played for the jury. In it, he says, "I'm not having the most ideal day, I suppose."

Last edited by a moderator:

CURRENT CASE PLAYERS (as of day 4 of testimony)

CH
- Chandler Halderson
BH - Bart Halderson
KH - Krista Halderson
MH - Mitchell Halderson, Bart and Krista's older son
CN - Mitchell Halderson's fiancee
CM - Chandler Halderson's girlfriend
CL - property owner in Cottage Grove, girlfriend of CM's mother
DM - CM’s mother
DK - neighbor witness #1
JM - neighbor witness #2
AS - Chandler Halderson's friend from Kansas
JD - DNR witness #1
GU - DNR witness #2
KB - Dane County Sheriff Kalvin Barrett
PS - Krista’s friend
JHi - Krista’s best friend
MHi - JHi’s husband
HyHi- twin daughter
HaHi- twin daughter
KL - neighbor and retired LE
MS - family friend
MB - family friend
BrH - Bart’s brother and retired LE
WB - William Brown, Dane County ADA
CD - Catherine Dorl, Chandler Halderson's defense attorney
CV - Crystal Vera, Chandler Halderson's defense attorney
JH - John Hyland, Dane County judge presiding over case

Last edited:
all these neighbours is getting a bit redundant, the jurors get it, move to another area of enquiry
In order to introduce evidence, in this instance, all the video from the neighbours cameras, the relevant person it belongs to or can speak to it, needs to appear on the stand, which is why so many of the neighbours were called to testify

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CapeCodTodd
Back