GUILTY WI - Bart, 50, and Krista Halderson, 53, found deceased, Windsor, 1 Jul 2021 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, part of his plan was the intentional leaving of body parts where he did, so he at some point intended Cat to be suspected of something, I think he is very calculated thus the bag with receipt with her name on it filled with bloody rags left at her parents farm, LE didn't buy that though and have cleared her,

I have no idea why he didn't throw the rest of the remains in the river,

I agree very calculated.
Sounded like he was competitive with his brother.
The older brother didn’t get into much detail on the stand but he did reveal that
CH “fell” upstairs the day after ( he) the older brother was
suddenly very sick in the hospital with diabetes.

And their mother was REALLY worried about the older brother.

Hmmmmm....
MOO

lets hope he is is without symptoms or only has mild symptoms so the trial gets back on track, and I hope attorneys don't test positive, but this new strain is everywhere, apparently the jail he is in is full of covid, so he may be moved

His poor parents. The neighbors footage caught everything. So hard to believe what you are seeing. He killed the best in his life, they would have helped him through covid even if they got sick from him, I would bet money on it.

Looks like CH picked the wrong Sheriff’s Office (including their deputies, expert investigators, supervisors), the wrong District Attorney’s Office (with its ADA, investigators, etc.), AND the wrong judge (at least it looks that way to me).

I’ll bet he’s astonished at much of the evidence being given by Law Enforcement during the trial. The video and CSI evidence of the fire burning in the fireplace deserve some kind of award!

Meanwhile, many of facts coming out in this trial are simply jaw dropping. When he took his parents’ lives, he threw his own life away in the process, and propelled unwanted chaos and grief into the lives of his other family members, his friends and their families, and even neighbors. Such a waste of innocent good lives, not to mention the destruction of any semblance of peace of mind for so many others involved against their will, for a long time to come.

I thought that maybe one defence, but after the defence did not challenge the forensics my next defence would be they argue in closing the state hasn't proved beyond a reasonable doubt he murdered them, as they said in opening the pre and post murder evidence will not show who is the actual murderer, so the jury must acquit, but I still haven't fully discounted them going for Mitchel or SODDI, but the disposing of bodies by Chandler would have to have an explanation for why, and the only why would be helping his brother

Chandler could say anything though, the guy who gave him the gun could be the murderer, her family members where early in the trial it was alluded to she didn't get along with (except her mum) Chandler has laid foundations in interviews with police about his dads anger, being grounded and sent to his room at 23 by his dad was mentioned, so we wait to see which way the defence will go

I was certain he would testify, felt he couldn't resist it, but am less sure now

I can't much picture Chandler taking the fall for anyone and it seems quite apparent he was the person spreading mom and dad at the farm and the river.

I'm not understanding your second paragraph. Is "she" Cat? And did Bart really have an anger problem or was that just Chandler suggesting it?

lets hope he is is without symptoms or only has mild symptoms so the trial gets back on track, and I hope attorneys don't test positive, but this new strain is everywhere, apparently the jail he is in is full of covid, so he may be moved
He looks fine.
Hopefully this gets back on track next week.
What a despicable person this CH is.

Joe jones said:
‘Chandler could say anything though, the guy who gave him the gun could be the murderer, her family members where early in the trial it was alluded to she didn't get along with (except her mum) Chandler has laid foundations in interviews with police about his dads anger, being grounded and sent to his room at 23 by his dad was mentioned, so we wait to see which way the defence will go”

Mike F said:
“I'm not understanding your second paragraph. Is "she" Cat? And did Bart really have an anger problem or was that just Chandler suggesting it?”

I believe “she” is KH (CH’s mom). It’s been mentioned KH was very close to her own mom (when she was alive), but not to other members of her own side of the family. Whether that’s true, I couldn’t say, but I believe MH mentioned it while on the stand testifying and he does seem credible.

Whether BH had an anger problem — I figured CH was angry with his father. Don’t know anything about BH actually having an “anger problem.”

Joe jones said:
‘Chandler could say anything though, the guy who gave him the gun could be the murderer, her family members where early in the trial it was alluded to she didn't get along with (except her mum) Chandler has laid foundations in interviews with police about his dads anger, being grounded and sent to his room at 23 by his dad was mentioned, so we wait to see which way the defence will go”

Mike F said:
“I'm not understanding your second paragraph. Is "she" Cat? And did Bart really have an anger problem or was that just Chandler suggesting it?”

I believe “she” is KH (CH’s mom). It’s been mentioned KH was very close to her own mom (when she was alive), but not to other members of her own side of the family. Whether that’s true, I couldn’t say, but I believe MH mentioned it while on the stand testifying and he does seem credible.

Whether BH had an anger problem — I figured CH was angry with his father. Don’t know anything about BH actually having an “anger problem.”

Okay ty.

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1481046081572155401?s=20
NEW: #ChandlerHalderson may have had Covid during this entire trial. Defense said they met w/him the week of Dec. 27th and he was looking/feeling unwell. They believe he probably did have Covid. By the time they saw him on Dec. 30, he was looking much better.

wtf

https://twitter.com/cathyrusson/status/1481046081572155401?s=20
NEW: #ChandlerHalderson may have had Covid during this entire trial. Defense said they met w/him the week of Dec. 27th and he was looking/feeling unwell. They believe he probably did have Covid. By the time they saw him on Dec. 30, he was looking much better.

wtf

I mean at this point it doesn't surprise me anymore. We are back to the I "have/need" to do everything the same mentality prior to COVID. I get it's fatigue and all. Anyways you would have thought they'd have tested him based on not looking well. Hopefully no one else was infected at the trial. But I wonder how the counsel is thinking this will change the trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back