GUILTY WI - Bart, 50, and Krista Halderson, 53, found deceased, Windsor, 1 Jul 2021 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was thinking how close Chandler may have been to getting caught by Cress and the gf's mother when he was missing from the pool and they went to look for him at his car. If they had been a bit earlier, there's a chance he may have been caught by them carrying the body parts from his open trunk. I wonder if he would have shot them. He very well may have had the rifle with him since it was found on the property.

Unless, he had already hidden the bodies or came back at another time to put them there. Who knows, he might have been scoping it out and went back at night or something (without his cell phone). I doubt that though since he was acting so strange the gf's mother accused him of being on drugs and how he insisted to get in the pool even though he clearly wasn't welcomed, and I think he did that to wash off the blood stains on his body.

I agree with this, but I hadn’t even considered the connection to the firearm left in the barn AND even the possibility he might have opened fire on anyone who happened upon him while he was scattering his father’s body parts (and at least some of the tools he used during the dismemberment). Gees. It’s chilling to think about.

I was thinking how close Chandler may have been to getting caught by Cress and the gf's mother when he was missing from the pool and they went to look for him at his car. If they had been a bit earlier, there's a chance he may have been caught by them carrying the body parts from his open trunk. I wonder if he would have shot them. He very well may have had the rifle with him since it was found on the property.

Unless, he had already hidden the bodies or came back at another time to put them there. Who knows, he might have been scoping it out and went back at night or something (without his cell phone). I doubt that though since he was acting so strange the gf's mother accused him of being on drugs and how he insisted to get in the pool even though he clearly wasn't welcomed, and I think he did that to wash off the blood stains on his body.
I also thought he took a big chance dragging his father's torso in daylight and around people. That was either really dumb or really ballsy. And somewhere I thought someone said that when he got out of the woods, he was shirtless. And then he got in the pool. He just has no conscience.

Just driving body parts around in your car...good thing that he wasn't pulled over by a policeman or woman....if he had the gun then. The fact that he didn't even shut the curtains in his house while burning heads,....no shame AT ALL. imo

I think that chandlers dad WAS angry (acutely)... he found out what a manipulative and pathological son he had and he probably did go off on him.. as a reasonable person might after being duped in such a terrible and hurtful way. it's like Chandler wouldn't stop biting the hands that fed him.
I still cannot believe that purported health "situation" chandler concocted in order to get attention.
Chandler will no longer be able to manipulate much behind bars and for that I am praying that Mitchell can heal from such an ordeal as that would be such a tremendous loss..

anyone else wonder if CH was super high seeing for that police interview? I didn't expect him to seem so slow and almost gentle? that in and of itself felt like a manipulation...
All JMO!

I just rewatched that interview this afternoon, and I just kept thinking how casual he was through the whole thing. Like he was dissociated from the act of killing BH and KH and the rest of all that went on with the dismemberment. It makes me wonder if while he was sitting there watching that interview if he was having mental flashbacks of the horror that had gone on or has he completely blocked it.

For those like me who need to catch up on the trial, here's day 1 - Click the play button and it will take you to the video on YouTube.

I wish the wheels of justice turned this fast for all cases. Six months from the discovery of his parents bodies to trial!!

For those like me who need to catch up on the trial, here's day 1 - Click the play button and it will take you to the video on YouTube.

I wish the wheels of justice turned this fast for all cases. Six months from the discovery of his parents bodies to trial!!
Thank you for putting this video in your post. I happened upon this case on YouTube and became interested immediately. I will be watching the trial on Tuesday once I go out to breakfast with my sister-in-law. I was a legal secretary for 38 years but actually served as a juror some time before that and had a memorable experience. I was on Websleuths in a big way starting with the Laci Peterson case but when Websleuths got a virus around 2011 or 2012, I was afraid to log back in. I was HappyChic727 but when I tried to login a few months ago, and couldn't, I had to change my hat. It's good to be back.

Thank you for putting this video in your post. I happened upon this case on YouTube and became interested immediately. I will be watching the trial on Tuesday once I go out to breakfast with my sister-in-law. I was a legal secretary for 38 years but actually served as a juror some time before that and had a memorable experience. I was on Websleuths in a big way starting with the Laci Peterson case but when Websleuths got a virus around 2011 or 2012, I was afraid to log back in. I was HappyChic727 but when I tried to login a few months ago, and couldn't, I had to change my hat. It's good to be back.
Welcome back!!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

I just watched the brother's testimony.
How awful it must be for him to be at the trial, talking about being worried about his parents with Chandler staring at him.

And the detail that Chandler sent him a bullet as a greeting card.

I would say Crescent and Dulce are lucky to be alive.

Also the defense was annoying when questioning Mitchell.
They already have conceded so much physical evidence without cross examination, what was the purpose of even talking to Mitchell?
Maybe their client insisted to see if he could make his brother cry.

I'm only on Day 2 - but @Boxer what defense? I've never seen Attorneys decline to interview so many witnesses ...

ETA-Ha! After I post this, they start doing cross.

Last edited:
What to expect when the Chandler Halderson trial resumes
MADISON, Wis. — The Chandler Halderson trial will resume this week after an unprecedented pause when Halderson himself tested positive for COVID-19.
The delay could pose some challenges for both sides in the case.
[...]
If the prosecutors’ timeline from last week holds up, we could see closing arguments in the case before the end of this week.

Day 7 of the Chandler Halderson homicide trial
Scheduled for Jan 18, 2022

Channel 3000 / News 3 Now

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member