GUILTY WI - Bart, 50, and Krista Halderson, 53, found deceased, Windsor, 1 Jul 2021 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Help! I fell asleep and then a friend texted me. Were Bart's limbs found? When and where?

Last edited:
I'm only on Day 2 - but @Boxer what defense? I've never seen Attorneys decline to interview so many witnesses ...

ETA-Ha! After I post this, they start doing cross.

I'm on day 5, and defense has mostly declined and when does do cross, it's usually only one or two questions.

Trying to watch all the testimony. The break helped me catch up some, but will be way behind again soon.

Help! I fell asleep and then a friend texted me. Were Bart's limbs found? When and where?
his torso was found on his girlfriends parents property, and a knee bone was found in ash pit, as they had both Kristas knees they assume this is Barts knee bone, but the rest of him isn't found, they do have bone fragments from skull and hands and a knee (they assume is barts) found in ash pit, so he must have burned their heads, hands and some other parts in the fire

so his parents didn't want guns in their home, so Chandler had to hide the gun in the house from them,

another one of Chandlers victims, Andrew Smith has to live with the fact it was the gun he gave to Chandler that he used to murder his father, we do not know how Krista was killed

and he did nothing wrong, but just knowing it was the gun you gave Chandler will have an effect on him,

so at some point Andrew Smith must have thought either Chandler or LE were looking in his direction, and he stated "I'm not going to get for something I didn't do" not verbatim

Last edited:
so his parents didn't want guns in their home, so Chandler had to hide the gun in the house from them,

another one of Chandlers victims, Andrew Smith has to live with the fact it was the gun he gave to Chandler that he used to murder his father, we do not know how Krista was killed

and he did nothing wrong, but just knowing it was the gun you gave Chandler will have an effect on him,

so at some point Andrew Smith must have thought either Chandler or LE were looking in his direction, and he stated "I'm not going to get ****** for something I didn't do" not verbatim

Yeah he was very straightforward. I don't think the defense expected him to tell her it was none of her business though.

so at some point Andrew Smith must have thought either Chandler or LE were looking in his direction, and he stated "I'm not going to get ****** for something I didn't do" not verbatim
This would be very difficult. However, it is not his responsibility for the actions Chandler took. It would be like the mailman feeling distraught because the letter he delivered has meth and someone took it and overdosed. MOO

So if I'm understanding correctly, he was in a relationship with CH since 2019, and the young lady who just testified (DB) said she was in a relationship with him for one year during which time they went swimming at the river in 2020. He must have been seeing them both at the same time.

So if I'm understanding correctly, he was in a relationship with CH since 2019, and the young lady who just testified (DB) said she was in a relationship with him for one year during which time they went swimming at the river in 2020. He must have been seeing them both at the same time.

he doesn't seem to have any problems with lying to people

Im confused, he who? I saw the dark haired girl and heard about swimming so it seems he was seeing her and Cat at the same time since they'd been together 3 years.

Im confused, he who? I saw the dark haired girl and heard about swimming so it seems he was seeing her and Cat at the same time since they'd been together 3 years.
That's what I think. I'm not sure if you're asking me to clarify who he is? If you are, I meant Chandler.

his torso was found on his girlfriends parents property, and a knee bone was found in ash pit, as they had both Kristas knees they assume this is Barts knee bone, but the rest of him isn't found, they do have bone fragments from skull and hands and a knee (they assume is barts) found in ash pit, so he must have burned their heads, hands and some other parts in the fire
Thanks. Maybe he really is insane.

flabberghasted at this tape testimony, it is incredible what can be done, and the saw fit, such good work
Are you referring to an audio recording of a hand saw being heard during the trial? I was listening to the trial the other day as I was getting ready to leave and it sounded like someone using a hand saw. Maybe I just thought it was a handsaw, but I've tried to find that recording again and can't figure out which day I was listening to it live. Can you remember what day of the trial that you're referring to and possibly a timestamp?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back