GUILTY WI - Bart, 50, and Krista Halderson, 53, found deceased, Windsor, 1 Jul 2021 *son arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Cathy Russon
@cathyrusson

Judge Hyland tells jurors the trial will reconvene no early than Tuesday, Jan. 18. He advises it could be longer. He also tells them they will be sent hom with Covid tests if they wish to test.
@LawCrimeNetwork
#ChandlerHalderson

No one moved for a mistrial. #ChandlerHalderson
was tested along with the other 600 inmates in the jail on Monday, ordered by the sheriff. Defense simply said he was sick when they saw him Dec. 27 but well on Dec 30 or 31. He's had no symptoms since.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/ChandlerHalderson?src=hashtag_click

. . . Judge Hyland said someone had tested positive for the virus, without indicating who it was.
Judge reveals to jury Halderson’s positive COVID-19 test
Jan. 12, 2022
[...]
After consulting with attorneys about how jurors should be informed of the delay and the reason for it, Hyland said someone had tested positive for the virus, without indicating who it was.

As he did, some jurors nodded along with his instructions, while one of them simply responded with a headshake.
[...]
On Wednesday, during a hearing prior to the jury’s arrival to determine what exactly they would be told , defense attorney Catherine Dorl urged the judge not to tell the jury it was Halderson who tested positive, expressing concern that they could hold it against her client that the trial was delayed. Judge Hyland agreed and said he planned to tell jurors only that there “is one person who tested positive who we can’t proceed without.”

Halderson’s attorneys also expressed concern that jurors might deduce by Halderson’s absence during Wednesday’s session that he is the one who tested positive and offered options to obfuscate that fact. Hyland settled on having no attorneys in the courtroom and having them dial in by phone instead. Additionally, he would tell jurors that Halderson had waived his right to be present during this hearing.
[...]
Jail protocol states inmates must be kept in isolation for 10 days. The judge will reach out to employees at the jail to see if they can make an exception to this.
[...]

Exactly! Horrid!
Cat must be hindsight glad she never ticked him off….or moved away with him!

MOO
One of the witnesses said that she was literally vomiting while being interviewed and vomiting information. I thought she seemed very timid on the stand. At times, she seemed like she was reluctant to answer questions. Poor young thing! She was obviously in love with Chandler. She's going to be affected by this her whole life.

One of the witnesses said that she was literally vomiting while being interviewed and vomiting information. I thought she seemed very timid on the stand. At times, she seemed like she was reluctant to answer questions. Poor young thing! She was obviously in love with Chandler. She's going to be affected by this her whole life.

There were a few times on the stand that it looked to me like she was heaving and fighting throwing up. He really had her snowed.

I can't much picture Chandler taking the fall for anyone and it seems quite apparent he was the person spreading mom and dad at the farm and the river.

I'm not understanding your second paragraph. Is "she" Cat? And did Bart really have an anger problem or was that just Chandler suggesting it?
she was his mother, and yes we only have Chandlers statement about his fathers anger, and my opinion of Chandler is if his lips are moving he is lying

Photos of the Halderson home. Interesting to see after viewing the photos from the trial

4595 Oak Springs Cir, Deforest, WI 53532 - 4 beds/2 baths

looks like it has had extensive work done post the murders, if it was me I would have ripped that fireplace out and put a new one in a different place, gives me the chills every time I see it
The photos appear to be from 2016 before Halderson's purchased the home.
4595 Oak Springs Cir, Deforest, WI 53532 - 4 beds/2 baths
Last updated Sept 2, 2020

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...gs-Cir_De-Forest_WI_53532_M75864-55335#photo2
Aug 31, 2016
Sold for $295,500
Listing sold by Gail Miller STARK COMPANY REALTORS

Jul 15, 2016
Listed for $289,900

• 05a05dd1fad1563fdb88d7ec0c324149l-m0xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg
    05a05dd1fad1563fdb88d7ec0c324149l-m1xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg
    05a05dd1fad1563fdb88d7ec0c324149l-m3xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg
    05a05dd1fad1563fdb88d7ec0c324149l-m4xd-r3_w100_h100_q80.jpg
Listing presented by Kate Grace with Restaino & Associates ERA Powered

I have no doubt the animals were anxious over fireworks, but I have wondered if it was the gunshots that REALLY freaked them out indoors, then he used the fireworks as the reason for pets' anxiety to Cat / neighbors.

Living smack between Milwaukee and Chicago, there are fireworks literally every night, all summer long. Not like the 4th of course, but after the first two weeks of June I basically am able to tune them out. Since my family joins me in some of my speculating about crime, we've often discussed how easy it would be to disguise gunshots while fireworks are being lit all around you.

It's a weird thing, but on New Years Eve, many shoot their guns into the air to celebrate the new year. There have been articles in papers about it, to get it to stop but every year it's more and more, including my immediate neighbors. There is a definite difference, but not so easy when fireworks are blasting.

I think that chandlers dad WAS angry (acutely)... he found out what a manipulative and pathological son he had and he probably did go off on him.. as a reasonable person might after being duped in such a terrible and hurtful way. it's like Chandler wouldn't stop biting the hands that fed him.
I still cannot believe that purported health "situation" chandler concocted in order to get attention.
Chandler will no longer be able to manipulate much behind bars and for that I am praying that Mitchell can heal from such an ordeal as that would be such a tremendous loss..

anyone else wonder if CH was super high seeing for that police interview? I didn't expect him to seem so slow and almost gentle? that in and of itself felt like a manipulation...
All JMO!

I was thinking how close Chandler may have been to getting caught by Cress and the gf's mother when he was missing from the pool and they went to look for him at his car. If they had been a bit earlier, there's a chance he may have been caught by them carrying the body parts from his open trunk. I wonder if he would have shot them. He very well may have had the rifle with him since it was found on the property.

Unless, he had already hidden the bodies or came back at another time to put them there. Who knows, he might have been scoping it out and went back at night or something (without his cell phone). I doubt that though since he was acting so strange the gf's mother accused him of being on drugs and how he insisted to get in the pool even though he clearly wasn't welcomed, and I think he did that to wash off the blood stains on his body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back