AMBER ALERT WI - Elijah Vue, 3 year old Elijah Vue, Two Rivers, 20 Feb 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Obviously, this is a high-profile case. There is a lot of high emotion going on. There is a lot of high emotion with Miss Bauer. She has been worried sick not knowing where her son is,” said Ann Larson, Baur’s defense attorney.
Elijah Vue Search.jpeg

On Thursday, Debra Spoerke joined a group of volunteers at Hobbs Woods in Fond Du Lac, after a social media post asked for anyone to help search through one of the areas where Elijah was last seen

Her defense attorney is setting the narrative that Mom doesn’t know where Elijah is? I think if there was any possibility of that, she would have been allowed to make a statement to the press- even if under arrest. Remember Haleigh Cummings’ father Ronald who was adamant that people focus on finding his daughter and not get caught up in the drama of his arrest? Nobody who cares about finding their child decides to clam up in custody.

"Obviously, this is a high-profile case. There is a lot of high emotion going on. There is a lot of high emotion with Miss Bauer. She has been worried sick not knowing where her son is,” said Ann Larson, Baur’s defense attorney.

On Thursday, Debra Spoerke joined a group of volunteers at Hobbs Woods in Fond Du Lac, after a social media post asked for anyone to help search through one of the areas where Elijah was last seen
That's sure interesting. I wonder who reported him last seen there, and who he was with? Jesse? Katrina? Someone else? Hobbs Woods isn't all that close to Two Rivers. It's also not sounding like they are expecting him to be alive if they are searching the woods. :(

1709858928344.png

Map HERE in case you want to dink with it.

Due to the 10% copyright rule I'm only pasting 2 sentences. It's a very short article!

Katrina Baur that says she exchanged custody of Elijah with her boyfriend, Jesse Vang, in Fond du Lac on February 12th. A location they chose as a half way point between their residences in Wisconsin Dells and Two Rivers.

MAR 7, 2024
Individuals who attend future court appearances related to the disappearance of Elijah Vue cannot wear any expressive attire in the courtroom, a judge said Thursday.

[...]

Experts say judges asking court attendees to refrain from wearing expressive attire, such as shirts emblazoned with a victim's face or name, is a common practice in order to keep the court proceedings fair and objective.

[...]

MAR 7, 2024

According to the complaint, Elijah was found with “bruising on his jawline and neck on the left side, as well as bruising on his upper left arm,” as well as wearing a blindfold while he was sleeping. Baur took this photo of Elijah at 3:13 a.m. on February 14 at 3918 Mishicot Road in Two Rivers, Vang’s apartment.

The criminal complaint states the last known photo of Elijah was taken on February 15 at 8:24 p.m.

Investigators say Vang told Baur that Elijah "can be placed in the bathroom while they have sex."

The criminal complaint says Baur told Vang her 6-year-old daughter "can sleep in the car."

Investigators say she arrived at the apartment at about 2:30 a.m., leaving her older child alone in the car.

Authorities were also able to extract a deleted picture of Elijah from Baur’s phone, dated on the 14th. It showed him on a bed, blindfolded, and that he ”appears to have bruising on his jawline and neck on the left side, as well as bruising on his upper left arm.”

The cell phone data put Baur in the area again on February 16th, where it is alleged that Elijah was left alone in Vang’s Two Rivers apartment for several hours while Vang and Baur were in Manitowoc.

Last edited:
MAR 7, 2024

According to the complaint, Elijah was found with “bruising on his jawline and neck on the left side, as well as bruising on his upper left arm,” as well as wearing a blindfold while he was sleeping. Baur took this photo of Elijah at 3:13 a.m. on February 14 at 3918 Mishicot Road in Two Rivers, Vang’s apartment.

The criminal complaint states the last known photo of Elijah was taken on February 15 at 8:24 p.m.

Investigators say Vang told Baur that Elijah "can be placed in the bathroom while they have sex."

The criminal complaint says Baur told Vang her 6-year-old daughter "can sleep in the car."

Investigators say she arrived at the apartment at about 2:30 a.m., leaving her older child alone in the car.
This poor tortured little boy. I just can't.

MAR 7, 2024

Authorities were also able to extract a deleted picture of Elijah from Baur’s phone, dated on the 14th. It showed him on a bed, blindfolded, and that he ”appears to have bruising on his jawline and neck on the left side, as well as bruising on his upper left arm.”

The cell phone data put Baur in the area again on February 16th, where it is alleged that Elijah was left alone in Vang’s Two Rivers apartment for several hours while Vang and Baur were in Manitowoc.
As predicted it looks like cell phone data will tell a horrific story of Elijah’s life with these monsters. Sadists. Liars.

Here’s a timeline that is completely verifiable- and the differences are identified as unconfirmed. Also attached is the CC. Which was amended. And the original poster of this timeline, belonging in the group where you can receive more updates. I live 2 miles away so I’m invested on finding EV. Do your thing websleuths.
Welcome to WS, @MrsStealYoDad!

Really good information, but this site requires reliable sources linked in posts. Any chance you have links to your sources that you can post here? Especially where you got the timeline posts from. Not my rules. I'm just trying to keep your post standing as it looks like really good info for us to dive into. :) I'd LOVE to hear that Elijah is found safe and sound (and with a clean diaper).

MAR 7, 2024

I'm sick.
Poor kids.

Yes, and you've got to be pretty sick/impaired to meet one of the listings. Which I think you're suggesting since you linked the Listings.
Yes. Typically it has to be a condition that is going to last at least a year. But while it’s hard for most people to qualify, there are many others who scam the system.

Baur's mother, Jodi, wrote a letter to the court, asking the judge not to reduce her daughter's bond.

In the letter, Baur's mother cited her daughter's pattern of erratic behavior, poor judgement and not taking responsibility for her actions.

“Her story always depends on her audience. At this time, rather than aligning in locating her son, she feels the need to reiterate what a good guy Jesse is and is fully defending him and his actions. By aligning with him, she could potentially have access to his extended family and ability to flee the area," the letter read in part.

The letter also alleged Baur allows Vang to claim her children as dependents on his taxes, with Vang giving her half of refund received. She also receives food stamps for a child not in her care, the letter alleges.
Additional child neglect charges filed against mother of missing Elijah Vue

Baur's mother, Jodi, wrote a letter to the court, asking the judge not to reduce her daughter's bond.

In the letter, Baur's mother cited her daughter's pattern of erratic behavior, poor judgement and not taking responsibility for her actions.

“Her story always depends on her audience. At this time, rather than aligning in locating her son, she feels the need to reiterate what a good guy Jesse is and is fully defending him and his actions. By aligning with him, she could potentially have access to his extended family and ability to flee the area," the letter read in part.

The letter also alleged Baur allows Vang to claim her children as dependents on his taxes, with Vang giving her half of refund received. She also receives food stamps for a child not in her care, the letter alleges.
Additional child neglect charges filed against mother of missing Elijah Vue

Dang. That's succinct. I have much respect for this mother for not defending her girl.

Dang. That's succinct. I have much respect for this mother for not defending her girl.
Also likely to be why we've heard she was "estranged" from some family- they can see through her BS and have probably had enough of it. Sadly, Elijah has paid the ultimate price for Katrina's bad behavior and life choices. I hope they protect the other child at all costs.

JMO

“I have known Katrina Baur longer than anyone else as I am her mother,” said the statement, read aloud by District Attorney Jacalyn LaBre.

“Katrina has struggled with depression and anxiety for many years, has a history of erratic behavior. She has been suffering from traumatic brain injury and is highly likely to forget mandatory appearances.”

“I don’t feel it’s worth the risk to lower her bond, especially as a victim has not been found and many questions have not been answered. She does need to be held accountable for what rules out in the future and I feel releasing her she would be a flight risk.”

This all begs the question of how she was considered competent to care for 2 young children. If she’s likely to forget court appearances, how was she doing with her children’s pediatrician visits and routine care , for example? ( rhetorical question— she was doing horribly) I wonder if social work was involved in any capacity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13
Back